Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2012, 20:56   #521
Dragoon44
Lifetime Membership
Unfair Facist

Quote:
Anything that isn't praising LE here is going to be considered "absurd claims". I know you have been here long enough to see that.
Nonsense. there have been threads where the ones criticizing LE have been the cops while the non cops defended the officer(s) in question. Not frequently but it has happened.

The main point of contention generally revolves around many non LEO's lack of knowledge about how police work is done. And why things are done that way. They think what they see on TV and in the movies is the way it's done.

Plus they engage in after the fact judgments ignoring or rejecting the proper method of assessing the actions of the officer based on what the officer knew or reasonably suspected at the time he took action.

Instead they want to make declarations based on the outcome when everything is known.

Quote:
And cop haters? You mean, people that don't automatically agree with everything that a LEO says on here? Ok, I believe that...I don't' even do that.
That dog won't hunt, ones like Natty would go out of their way to post anti cop stuff or derail a thread with his anti LEO diatribes at every available opportunity.

"Not agreeing with everything a police officer says" or not agreeing that police officers can do know wrong" is the bogus argument put forward by those that regularly get their views and claim refuted. By those that actually know what they are talking about.

Last edited by Dragoon44; 11-17-2012 at 20:58..
Old 11-17-2012, 21:05   #522
Sharky7
Boomshakalaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky7 View Post
Ok. Don't reveal anything more. Just post a picture of the face you have ALREADY posted holding the belt you have ALREADY posted.

Don't do it for "brotherhood" - do it to prove everyone wrong then.

This entire thread is questioning your status in LE. Prove everyone wrong. You were eager to share you MMA pics - no reason not to do this.
Old 11-17-2012, 21:08   #523
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon44 View Post
Nonsense. there have been threads where the ones criticizing LE have been the cops while the non cops defended the officer(s) in question. Not frequently but it has happened.
Key words there...key words.

Quote:
Instead they want to make declarations based on the outcome when everything is known.
I've seen LEO's do the same thing here...actually, quite few times over the course of 9 years on GT.

Quote:
That dog won't hunt, ones like Natty would go out of their way to post anti cop stuff or derail a thread with his anti LEO diatribes at every available opportunity.
I have no idea about that, I'd have to go look at his post history. I'm also not in very many threads here about LEO's, so that could explain it...however, when I am I'm usually the odd man out.

Quote:
"Not agreeing with everything a police officer says" or not agreeing that police officers can do know wrong" is the bogus argument put forward by those that regularly get their views and claim refuted. By those that actually know what they are talking about.
The "LEO's are always right, everyone else is always wrong" attitude...isn't always right. I have learned to accept that. To even go into LE with this attitude is doing the public a disservice.

Quote:

This entire thread is questioning your status in LE. Prove everyone wrong. You were eager to share you MMA pics - no reason not to do this.
My MMA pics were already on here, and have been for a long time...none of my other info has ever been posted here, to anyone. If you guys have done it, that's your prerogative...I have no issue with that. However, on a forum where such info is not required, just requested...I have the right to contemplate that decision.

Last edited by tantrix; 11-17-2012 at 21:11..
Old 11-17-2012, 21:08   #524
JuneyBooney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Reignman View Post
I like your style sir

You sir, have a gift!
Now that is funny.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Cool songs:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Cool car:
Old 11-17-2012, 21:18   #525
Sharky7
Boomshakalaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrix View Post

My MMA pics were already on here, and have been for a long time...none of my other info has ever been posted here, to anyone. If you guys have done it, that's your prerogative...I have no issue with that. However, on a forum where such info is not required, just requested...I have the right to contemplate that decision.
You've let this thing go 20+ pages with different excuses.

YOU put your MMA pics on here. You even posted new ones to this thread. YOU posted a pic of the duty belt.

Those things are "out there" already - this is going to be one of the Gecko45 things if you keep coming up with excuses.
Old 11-17-2012, 21:23   #526
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
You've let this thing go 20+ pages with different excuses.

YOU put your MMA pics on here. You even posted new ones to this thread. YOU posted a pic of the duty belt.

Those things are "out there" already - this is going to be one of the Gecko45 things if you keep coming up with excuses.
There are no "excuses". As I said above, it's a choice I'm free to think about.

Yes, I did put my MMA pics on here...a long time ago. And I didn't post any "new" ones, the weigh-in pic (and a few others not even in this thread) are on here as well, the resident Cop Talk "photoshop expert" here just didn't look hard enough apparently.
Old 11-17-2012, 21:24   #527
kodiakpb

MMA pics don't mean $&@ either. It's really easy to find pics of amateurs on the web.

Last edited by kodiakpb; 11-17-2012 at 21:24..
Old 11-17-2012, 21:26   #528
blueiron
Clown move, bro

Cop Talk

Xbox 360, Wii, and PS3 versions available soon.

Bastard! - TBO
Old 11-17-2012, 21:28   #529
Sharky7
Boomshakalaka

Quote:
There are no "excuses". As I said above, it's a choice I'm free to think about.

Yes, I did put my MMA pics on here...a long time ago. And I didn't post any "new" ones, the weigh-in pic (and a few others not even in this thread) are on here as well, the resident Cop Talk "photoshop expert" here just didn't look hard enough apparently.
What's to put out there? We've seen YOUR (supposed) face. We've seen YOUR (supposed) duty belt. Just put them together in the same picture.
Old 11-17-2012, 21:30   #530
blueiron
Clown move, bro

More non-sequiturs from GT's Eric Holder.

Bastard! - TBO

Last edited by blueiron; 11-17-2012 at 21:31..
Old 11-17-2012, 21:31   #531
Sharky7
Boomshakalaka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShOQQOy5pf8
Old 11-17-2012, 21:32   #532
Keoking

Quote:
You've never seen an Agrip? Hands tend to get real sweaty down here in the summer.
I was on the fence before, but now I'm firmly behind Tantrix. Anyone who uses an Agrip is alright in my book. I love that product.
Springfield Loaded (Black SS)
Sig P220 Stainless Elite
Old 11-17-2012, 21:35   #533
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodiakpb View Post
MMA pics don't mean $&@ either. It's really easy to find pics of amateurs on the web.
Uh...that weigh-in was at my gym. Have fun finding it anywhere but here, because it was taken with my own camera.

(And I didn't retire from amateur, I retired from pro...as in, had sponsors and got paid)

You guys really should be in GNG...it's getting thick, and somebody just dropped an A-bomb. I'm still

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keoking View Post
I was on the fence before, but now I'm firmly behind Tantrix. Anyone who uses an Agrip is alright in my book. I love that product.
Ain't it sweet? It's a 100% improvement, especially if you live in a hot climate.

Last edited by tantrix; 11-17-2012 at 21:37..
Old 11-17-2012, 21:45   #534
Sharky7
Boomshakalaka

Quote:
Uh...that weigh-in was at my gym. Have fun finding it anywhere but here, because it was taken with my own camera.

(And I didn't retire from amateur, I retired from pro...as in, had sponsors and got paid)

You guys really should be in GNG...it's getting thick, and somebody just dropped an A-bomb. I'm still

Ain't it sweet? It's a 100% improvement, especially if you live in a hot climate.
You are acting like a skell in an interview who keeps trying to change the topic or sidestep.

This thread is about your claims of LE. Settle it up.
Old 11-17-2012, 21:57   #535
kodiakpb

Quote:

Who was your manager? Because that I can check out.

...and for someone who claims to be "pro" & have sponsors, you don't have $&@t on your shorts.
Old 11-17-2012, 21:57   #536
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
You are acting like a skell in an interview who keeps trying to change the topic or sidestep.

This thread is about your claims of LE. Settle it up.

The VERY thing I said about LEO's here (one specifically that I won't name)...several other posters confirm it in GNG tonight.

And *I* was being called out with claims I was BS'ing people??
Old 11-17-2012, 21:59   #537
Dragoon44
Lifetime Membership
Unfair Facist

Quote:
The VERY thing I said about LEO's here (one specifically that I won't name)...several other posters confirm it in GNG tonight.

And that must make it true cuz GNG'ers only post the gospel truth.

The obvious explanation is that they think like you do, or more pointedly YOU think like they do, what does that tell you?

Last edited by Dragoon44; 11-17-2012 at 22:01..
Old 11-17-2012, 22:02   #538
Sharky7
Boomshakalaka

Quote:

We don't care who you dislike on Glocktalk.

Settle it up.

http://www.fox8live.com/story/191939...nd-you-in-jail
Old 11-17-2012, 22:03   #539
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
NAd that must make it true cuz GNG'ers only post the gospel truth.

Ah...yes, I forgot...only LEO's in Cop Talk speak the gospel truth.

Wait a second, this was a LEO from Cop Talk, not speaking truths, about LEO's.

Last edited by tantrix; 11-17-2012 at 22:10..
Old 11-17-2012, 22:05   #540
Ohio Copper

Quote:
We don't care who you dislike on Glocktalk.

Settle it up.

http://www.fox8live.com/story/191939...nd-you-in-jail
Boom Shaka laka!!!!

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

Benjamin Franklin
Quote:
Just being a federally "prohibited person" who owns guns and signatures about them on the internet should be enough to keep him paranoid."

Closed Thread