Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2012, 20:23   #526
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky7 View Post
You've let this thing go 20+ pages with different excuses.

YOU put your MMA pics on here. You even posted new ones to this thread. YOU posted a pic of the duty belt.

Those things are "out there" already - this is going to be one of the Gecko45 things if you keep coming up with excuses.
There are no "excuses". As I said above, it's a choice I'm free to think about.

Yes, I did put my MMA pics on here...a long time ago. And I didn't post any "new" ones, the weigh-in pic (and a few others not even in this thread) are on here as well, the resident Cop Talk "photoshop expert" here just didn't look hard enough apparently.
Old 11-17-2012, 20:24   #527
kodiakpb

MMA pics don't mean $&@ either. It's really easy to find pics of amateurs on the web.

Last edited by kodiakpb; 11-17-2012 at 20:24..
Old 11-17-2012, 20:26   #528
blueiron
Clown move, bro

Cop Talk

Xbox 360, Wii, and PS3 versions available soon.

Dear God, this is one of the dumbest ideas I've ever heard. It's got to rank right up there with CALEA. -Pepper45
Old 11-17-2012, 20:28   #529
Sharky7
Boomshakalaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrix View Post

Yes, I did put my MMA pics on here...a long time ago. And I didn't post any "new" ones, the weigh-in pic (and a few others not even in this thread) are on here as well, the resident Cop Talk "photoshop expert" here just didn't look hard enough apparently.
What's to put out there? We've seen YOUR (supposed) face. We've seen YOUR (supposed) duty belt. Just put them together in the same picture.
Old 11-17-2012, 20:30   #530
blueiron
Clown move, bro

More non-sequiturs from GT's Eric Holder.

Dear God, this is one of the dumbest ideas I've ever heard. It's got to rank right up there with CALEA. -Pepper45

Last edited by blueiron; 11-17-2012 at 20:31..
Old 11-17-2012, 20:31   #531
Sharky7
Boomshakalaka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShOQQOy5pf8
Old 11-17-2012, 20:32   #532
Keoking

Quote:
You've never seen an Agrip? Hands tend to get real sweaty down here in the summer.
I was on the fence before, but now I'm firmly behind Tantrix. Anyone who uses an Agrip is alright in my book. I love that product.
Springfield Loaded (Black SS)
Sig P220 Stainless Elite
Old 11-17-2012, 20:35   #533
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodiakpb View Post
MMA pics don't mean $&@ either. It's really easy to find pics of amateurs on the web.
Uh...that weigh-in was at my gym. Have fun finding it anywhere but here, because it was taken with my own camera.

(And I didn't retire from amateur, I retired from pro...as in, had sponsors and got paid)

You guys really should be in GNG...it's getting thick, and somebody just dropped an A-bomb. I'm still

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keoking View Post
I was on the fence before, but now I'm firmly behind Tantrix. Anyone who uses an Agrip is alright in my book. I love that product.
Ain't it sweet? It's a 100% improvement, especially if you live in a hot climate.

Last edited by tantrix; 11-17-2012 at 20:37..
Old 11-17-2012, 20:45   #534
Sharky7
Boomshakalaka

Quote:
Uh...that weigh-in was at my gym. Have fun finding it anywhere but here, because it was taken with my own camera.

(And I didn't retire from amateur, I retired from pro...as in, had sponsors and got paid)

You guys really should be in GNG...it's getting thick, and somebody just dropped an A-bomb. I'm still

Ain't it sweet? It's a 100% improvement, especially if you live in a hot climate.
You are acting like a skell in an interview who keeps trying to change the topic or sidestep.

This thread is about your claims of LE. Settle it up.
Old 11-17-2012, 20:57   #535
kodiakpb

Quote:

Who was your manager? Because that I can check out.

...and for someone who claims to be "pro" & have sponsors, you don't have $&@t on your shorts.
Old 11-17-2012, 20:57   #536
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
You are acting like a skell in an interview who keeps trying to change the topic or sidestep.

This thread is about your claims of LE. Settle it up.

The VERY thing I said about LEO's here (one specifically that I won't name)...several other posters confirm it in GNG tonight.

And *I* was being called out with claims I was BS'ing people??
Old 11-17-2012, 20:59   #537
Dragoon44
Lifetime Membership
Unfair Facist

Quote:
The VERY thing I said about LEO's here (one specifically that I won't name)...several other posters confirm it in GNG tonight.

And that must make it true cuz GNG'ers only post the gospel truth.

The obvious explanation is that they think like you do, or more pointedly YOU think like they do, what does that tell you?

Last edited by Dragoon44; 11-17-2012 at 21:01..
Old 11-17-2012, 21:02   #538
Sharky7
Boomshakalaka

Quote:

We don't care who you dislike on Glocktalk.

Settle it up.

http://www.fox8live.com/story/191939...nd-you-in-jail
Old 11-17-2012, 21:03   #539
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon44 View Post
NAd that must make it true cuz GNG'ers only post the gospel truth.

Ah...yes, I forgot...only LEO's in Cop Talk speak the gospel truth.

Wait a second, this was a LEO from Cop Talk, not speaking truths, about LEO's.

Last edited by tantrix; 11-17-2012 at 21:10..
Old 11-17-2012, 21:05   #540
Ohio Copper

Quote:
We don't care who you dislike on Glocktalk.

Settle it up.

http://www.fox8live.com/story/191939...nd-you-in-jail
Boom Shaka laka!!!!

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

Benjamin Franklin
Old 11-17-2012, 21:06   #541
RussP

Quote:
SGT HATRED sent me a link to this thread...well, here I am. I have nothing to hide.

As I stated earlier, I don't ever visit Cop Talk. I did for a while years back, and...well, it was sad at best. But, there are some good LEO's here that share the same honesty as me...only via PM though (no surprise there).

As far as the original thread...the ORI thing was hilarious...he could have just asked me straight out what Sheriff's Office I work out of instead of trying to act as if I didn't know what "ORI" meant or something. Want to talk to my superior? My cousin has been the sheriff for about 16 years now.

But all that aside, I'd have to say the thing that annoys me most is the elitist attitude of the LEO's here and why they try to make it out like you have to be some freak of nature to get POST-certified...it's pretty ridiculous.

Anyway...

Yes, ClydeG19 is correct...fought MMA professionally since I was in my late teens but gave it up (permanently) last year after having my 2nd child. My pics should be still floating around on here.

And yes, I left LE for approx 1 year...I went back August of this year, to the same Sheriff's Office I have worked at for almost 10 years now. I also said that in a thread here before too, but people seem to 'conveniently forget' when the mob mentality sets in (which seems to happen quite often around GT).

As far as who I am, I'm just a normal guy. Like I said in the thread all this started in...an honest cop is one who still has the same beliefs he did before he was sworn in. I still have my same beliefs, regardless of my profession...it's a shame to see so many others in LE do not. That attitude tends to rub other LEO's the wrong way here, but it also keeps me honest.

If everyone wants to get along now, I might visit here regularly and share whatever I can, but if this is going to end up in the usual GT ****-slinging contest, count me out...I have nothing to prove, and I don't get paid enough to deal with bull**** from other LEO's on the internet.

Stay safe out there, everyone.
Quote:
My shift isn't over for another 6 hours, but I got a few minutes to rant. I'm not Rabbi, I can't work 12 hour shifts while simultaneously hanging out on GT all day arguing semantics with everyone.

The offer was always there for him to just ask if he wanted to know, but after double-checking, one of the people asking to begin with was the OP. Ask for an ORI check, then try to stir **** in Cop Talk? If you needed any more proof as to why I don't visit here, there you go...now I don't really care about providing anything if people are going to be dicks about it. Yet another thing that is annoying as hell about the LEO's here...they just can't stand it when they don't know something, or are being denied info. Unlike most, I don't really care about my internet 'street cred' as much as you guys do.

Thread on GT...check.
Rabbi...check.
Semantics...check.

I don't know how you find the time man, seriously.

Cop Talk...the only place where you're challenged by both rookies and overweight retired detectives. You guys crack me up sometimes. Ok, back to work at my top-secret job that requires ridiculously high intelligence.
Quote:
Nah, I'm not going to make it that easy. I'm going to let you guys stir the pot more, then drop my credentials, then watch everyone backpedal. You know, that thin blue line and all.

And yes, I know what the definition of semantics is...they didn't just happen to teach that word for 1 day, at your 1 school, in your 1 class. I know you like to insist on being right all the time, but that's ironically a behavior trait shared by people with low intelligence, not the other way around.

Anyway...yeah seriously now though, let me get back to my paperwork (which everyone knows is BS...cops don't do paperwork, they get in high speed chases and shoot guns all day)
Quote:
Of course...but I leave all that at work, I don't drag it home, or on the internet. I used to do it, and I learned it just makes you look like an ******* to everyone, and started to cause me problems.

To a certain degree, yes...but that's not the problem. I absolutely, cannot stand...when people assume just because I'm in LE I automatically support every LEO's opinion.

Not anti-authority...Libertarian, which I have admitted on here before, clashes with the occupation from the beginning. It's hard to feel small government when you're expected to enforce it's many (unnecessary) laws.
Quote:
Who's talking about bench warrants?
Quote:
Actually, that's the opposite of what I said. The first thing is to get get other units involved. And lighting up someone doesn't necessarily mean engaging them in a firefight by yourself. I'm not in the habit of pulling Mel Gibson stunts in heavy urban traffic (which is what you said the circumstances were in your hypothetical).

Not going in circles with you today...I know how it ends, questions, questions, statements, statements, then more questions. You should get off patrol and work homicide, you're much more suited to that division.
Quote:
Ok? Yes, that's what I said...I'd light them up. That doesn't necessarily mean they're going to flee, shoot, or anything else. As you hinted on, there's just a much of a chance of that happening on a routine traffic stop. I don't really see any difference here except for the fact that you think you're going to sneak up right on their rear bumper simply because your overheads aren't on. It's possible, but the end result will be the same...they will either stop without incident, or it will turn into aggravated flight from an officer or worse.

This is the problem with hypotheticals...I'm sure you see it all clearly in your head but I can only see it as you type it here.

Right...I don't know the meaning of any of the English words as well as you do. I admit, classic Rabbi.

Sword LEO? Nah, actually my duty weapon is a G22.

But seriously...it's not causing any problems (for me anyway). It is making my day go by faster though (if I don't end up behind on paperwork).
Quote:
I don't play numbers like you do. However, if I did...statistically, you're the type of officer that would end up shot on routine traffic stop because the 'odds were lower'.

How you handle high-risk stops is how you handle them...I'm not arguing that, it's your choice entirely. However, your analogy is flawed...just as many, if not more officers are injured and/or killed responding to DV calls, and those aren't automatically considered "high-risk" like a felony stop.

Nice work...now somebody's getting somewhere.
Quote:

I'm going to be leaving late today, but it's been worth it just getting to read this.

ETA- This isn't the occupation you need to be playing numbers with...just friendly advice.
Quote:
Sure, I'm not denying a felony stop is likely more dangerous..but, like I said DV calls are more frequent and often just as dangerous as any felony stop, so...well. I don't know about you but I treat every encounter with strangers as a possible threat...because that's just reality. Are you trying to say more officers are killed on felony stops as opposed to routine traffic stops? Because that's...false.

The only kids I have live with me. I just checked on what you're talking about and that's my brother who was was staying with me at the time (who has since gotten all that straight last time I heard). I made the account for him, and let him put in his own password (which is why I couldn't log in myself). But I know about all that now anyway, he talked to me about it later.

I'm sure most of you were hoping it was me...sorry to disappoint.
Quote:
People have been preaching officer-101 this whole time, and this slides by?

Most officer-related deaths happen when what started as a routine traffic stop...turns into a felony stop...they weren't felony stops from the beginning.

People have been watching too much Die Hard...
Quote:
I wouldn't be talking about rookies when you should know that a traffic stop of any kind is automatically traffic/vehicle related...that's why it's called a traffic stop. What do people use for transportation there, spaceships??

I speed, sure. In my own vehicles and my PPV...but I don't roll stop signs unless I absolutely need to, and when I do I flash my overheads...that is no lie. And I'm talking about rolling stop signs as in barely even slowing down...not like the OP in the other thread likely got cited for, as in his wheels never stopped turning completely.

Now you're getting cold...
Quote:
Pretty good...I'll give one hint and say: Madison is NOT it.

The sad part is, I never even claimed to be a good guy...it's the whole "LE is a secret society" thing that's in play here. I got over that within one year of being POST.

Not on the internet...everyone loves all their fellow officers as if they were raised together like brothers.

I guess that's why I've seen 2 city PD officers from a nearby large dept beat the hell out of each other one night at a BBQ...yeah, they still don't like one another to this day.

I know...I've had the same thing happen on another forum before, that's why I'm in no hurry. As I said earlier, I don't get paid enough to produce credentials on demand to uphold my internet street cred.

Hey now, I'm trying to enjoy the ride as long as possible.
Quote:
I am not anti-LEO...I am simply tired of of the "club" mentality, that's what caused me problems to begin with early on in my career.

I'm not anti-authority, I am small-government. There is a difference.

No, I didn't know those guys.

I won't string you along though, here's why you're cold: They were city PD SWAT, not the Parish Sheriff's Office where I am. I have never worked for any city PD.
Quote:
On the the research you were doing...wrong direction.
Quote:
Honestly, I'm surprised people are this persistent...I'm kind of impressed, but weirded out at the same time. I have never, in my 9 years of LE work, asked anyone to provide credentials to me over the internet. If we were on a Secret Service forum or something, yeah...but LEO's are a dime a dozen in comparison.

I'm home in 1 1/2 hours...post more of your theories, I'll tell you if you're getting closer or not. I will admit, the SWAT incident is pretty hard to get...unless you find some posts of mine on LE forums linking articles to it, it's gonna be difficult. I might have to drop more hints.
Quote:
No game here.

You're a LEO, are you not? Figure it out or stop.

I'm not here to prove a point about "cops"...I don't work for the IAB.

If you want to quote any specifically, I'll clear it up.

That's your opinion. You've never been on the road here, and I've never been on the road there.

Again, everything here is all opinion...I never stated I was the only "right one", you're the only one that has done that.

Right what wrongs? LE is simply a profession, everybody has their own way of doing things.

Yes, and as I said I made the account for him. What he was going through then can't possibly have anything to do with me, as all my children live with me.

Again, all opinion. I have a clean criminal record, clean driving record, and have never been arrested or detained for any reason. What reason would you have to come to the conclusion you have come to? From your previous posts here, I'd say it's pointing towards frustration at this point...which is not an indicator of my mental stability whatsoever.
Quote:
I already gave him a little help and told him I don't work for the same agency, never have...they were city PD, and parish deputies in the surrounding area also responded.

Actually, it was 7.62...the suspect had an AK. 6 rounds into the passenger side of my PPV during the ordeal, 2 SWAT officers dead.
Quote:
Come on...I'd just be giving it away then. After all this, I should make everyone work for it.
Quote:
TBO gets it first...matter of fact, I think I remember you posting the article somewhere when it happened. Yep, I was there...those were the two guys, and it was chaos.
Quote:
I don't remember, but all were from Alex PD. None of the deputies (I think there were 3 there total when the shooting happened) were wounded.

Here's a very accurate account of what went down:

http://www.rbvincent.com/alextragedy.htm
Quote:
I never said that was "proof", because it isn't.

And if you want to take people's jobs for being fakes, I'd recommend the Navy SEAL fakes...that seems to be the one everyone goes with.

Anyway, I'm about to hit the road home...I'm tired and my back hurts. I promised myself I wouldn't hang around here for more than 1 day, so you guys have fun and stay safe out there.
Quote:
Whatever you think is right Rabbi...at this point, I agree. I don't even care what you type....for the rest of this thread's life, I'll agree with you.

Bye everyone.
Quote:
I just got home so I have a couple minutes before hitting the shower.

It doesn't matter, I never asked for respect here, or any kind of special treatment. GT is a place I go to talk about things NOT related to work, which is another reason why I don't visit this area of the site. Anyway, it was still fun and made my day it little less monotonous. I'm out.
Quote:
I don't come home to look at officer down threads all night.

I don't work for RPSO.
Quote:
I don't need 'interweb street cred' to sleep well at night...but like I said, it did at least keep me entertained for the last half of my shift.

Matter of fact, if you want you can lock this thing down right now and I'll be fine...I'm not seeking anything from anyone here. I was called out, and I came, for my own entertainment. I was going to reveal everything in my 1st post, but then I thought about it and...why do I need to prove anything to a bunch of people I don't even talk to? Likewise, I've never asked anyone else here to provide anything either...I have bigger things to worry about.

Anything I typed here is more than what I owed anyone.
Quote:
You don't have to...I mostly hang out in GNG where things rarely reach 9 pages. Anyway, have a good night.
Quote:
Just finished a movie, just got caught up before starting the next one. Now I'm glad this isn't locked...it's still pretty entertaining.

RussP I can't remember what thread that was

But, there is truth to it. I don't screw with people when out in the boat on the Atchafalaya, in the largest swamp in the US, it's easy to go missing and never be found.
Quote:
I don't think it should be locked personally, but everybody on the internet knows most threads on GT don't get to run very far (or maybe it's just GNG).

Right on the Atchafalaya Basin...I can walk about 30yds or so and be in my boat.

ETA- I took a pic inside my PPV on the way home today, and even one when I tossed my duty belt down on the floor...but I couldn't post either...this thread was just too fun (and everyone is still being *****) so I'm kind of glad I didn't.
Quote:
You haven't been by GNG recently, have you?
Quote:
Way farther than that to be on the basin. You can run out of fuel on the outboard before even beginning to touch the other side...it's massive.

Ah, no...what I meant by that is it's happened down here many times over the years. We're talking over 1,000,000 sq miles...it makes the Everglades look like a mudhole in your driveway.

Well, in my defense they were. But you're right...no name calling, I'll edit my post.
For the record...

"Comment is free, but facts are sacred." C.P. Scott, 1921

Last edited by RussP; 11-17-2012 at 21:08..
Old 11-17-2012, 21:07   #542
RussP

Quote:
I just mean I wouldn't lose sleep over it or anything. Honestly, I hate when any thread is locked on here.
Quote:
Yes, that was the context...what, do you think I have a stash of bodies I've hid out here personally?

And, the sheriff has bigger problems than what his deputies are doing on random internet forums. Everybody has a life outside of work, even in LE (well, I take that back...not some on here).
Quote:
And I said exactly that earlier...they also don't know me.

I don't know what you're getting at here...I didn't ask for anything from any LEO here, nor do I expect it. If you're referring to the thin blue line, well...I hold that on a professional level in real life, not random strangers on the internet I don't know from Adam.

My personal life and professional life don't mix, ever. I learned to separate the two long ago. When I am working, I do what needs to be done, no question. Not all LEO's get along, there's more than a few officers I know that will work together seamlessly if they have to, but off the clock they'd be happy to beat each other's faces in...that's just life.

And, I already stated earlier I have retired from MMA, most definitely permanently...I have not had a bout since March of 2011. My priority had always been MMA, then after kids and a full-time job it became too much risk and not enough reward. I got into law enforcement because I'm good at it, not because I agree with every single thing I have to do. Some (most) LEO's won't admit to such a thing, even here. But, just because I took the job doesn't mean I throw my beliefs in the trash.

Either way, I still don't hold anything against anybody here in Cop Talk...I don't know any of you personally, and I'm a grown-ass man. I've been punched, kicked, kneed, and elbowed in the face countless times...even shot at...which is more than the 98% of the people on this forum can say. I think I'll be ok.

And yes, despite the schoolyard bully attitude of most here...I'd still have any of your backs if it came down to it, LEO or civilian.
Quote:
Quote:
Bump before I go home in couple hours...keep this going, it's been a slow day.
Quote:
You must not read well...I specifically said he was living with me at the time.
Quote:
That was pretty much answered in my 1st PM to him, along with some other things.

It wasn't the job...being gone from home working is being gone, no matter what profession. I actually took a leave after my father passed last year, and 6 months after that my daughter was born. I came back because...well, I was ready to.
Quote:
Ohhhh...a sticky, even better. I like the way you think.

It was, he provided his info to me willingly...I did not ask for it, and he can confirm that. Matter of fact, the PM was deleted immediately.

I've not asked anyone here for any credentials in my 9 years on GT.
Quote:
Nope. You can look if you want...never. I'm (usually) not on GT to talk about work, I get enough of that every week. I'm also not as critical of others as most LEO's here...I honestly don't have the time for all that.
Quote:
And the funniest part is, nobody EVER told me what they wanted me to ask him to provide...I figured people would jump at the opportunity, but...nothing.
Quote:
The first thing I said was what? Radio. Seems like everyone decided not to read that part, they were too busy worrying about the witch hunt.

Asked? More like dogpiled by a bunch of (self-proclaimed) "professionals" that act more like junior-high bullies in a lunchroom. Yeah...who wouldn't be in a hurry to have new friends like that...yeah, I'll pass...just like I have for 9 years now.
Quote:
Yeah, negative on that. I'm not giving you his info so you can play snitch then thump your chest here on Cop Talk.
Quote:
I think we're on a different page here. These were things that were already over with, and already going to go public...I just knew it earlier.
Quote:
Well I don't know how you guys do it, but here radio comes first and the stop is orchestrated by at least 2 deputies at the same time, overheads and all. But, hey whatever man...it was a hypothetical you came up with, I'm sure you did it all perfectly in your head.
Quote:
And the PM's keep piling in...these were #6 and 7.
Quote:
Your info was deleted...I didn't even confirm any of it. I don't need verification from you, and who am I to ask besides some random person on the internet. I believe you are who you say you are.

But, it's not about that anyway...as the PM above mentioned, I have absolutely zero to gain by putting any of my info out here. Hell, I ready have multiple pics from the waist-up on GT. I have seen maybe 1 person's face here...and that was years ago.
Quote:
Very "professional" of you. Your agency should offer anger management...inquire.
Quote:
I could say the same about you, but I'm not a judgmental *******, so I won't. I'm not demanding anything from you.

Just a FYI, I've never seen either of those guys in GNG.
Quote:
Imaginary...as if I needed another reason to see you're in denial.

Another PM, in response on your above comment by people who can't post here without fear of retaliation:

This is not a LEO-only forum, everyone can read what you type. THIS is the image you're projecting to the public here.
Quote:
More denial. Sad, really.
Quote:
Of course it was, that's what promo pics look like before they're printed on promo material...the backgrounds are removed.

You're' late to the party...here, is this better? It's a weigh-in with a background.

Cop Talk
Quote:
Well I'm kind of on the couch in pajamas right now, but my setup is on the living room floor beside me if you want a pic of that.

ETA- Nevermind, here's an older one I just found, watch and knife have since been replaced, all the rest is the same.

The only other pic I have on here is from a week or so ago inside my CVPI when it was raining.

Cop Talk
Quote:
They're just flannel, nothing special...it's been kind of chilly down here the past few nights, and leather couches aren't very forgiving in cold weather.
Quote:
Actually, you got it right...cinched up it's 32".
Quote:
It is rather cluttered when it's on...I barely have room for the necessities.
Quote:
Well, in the angle of the pic the belt is sorta smashed making it look like the X26 is on the front. The X26 is normally around 10:00 weak side, and the mags are in front of the G22 right around 1-2:00.
Quote:
You've never seen an Agrip? Hands tend to get real sweaty down here in the summer.
Quote:
I might..couldn't do it right now anyway, duty belt is in bedroom and daughter is asleep in there.

ETA- Anyway, here's the only other work-related pic I have on the phone. Last week was hot and wet, this week it's cold and dry, and next week it'll be cold and wet.

Cop Talk
Quote:
It's a Cadillac compared to that piece of junk Charger they let me try when it first came out. Drove it from about 5am until lunch and was done with it.
Quote:
The Charger looked nice from the outside, and...well, that's where it ended. About the only thing it did better than the CV was handle better (didn't lean as bad on sharp turns).

I'm kind of OCD about keeping vehicles clean...I'll eat in one if I have to, but all trash goes back into the bag it came in and then out of the vehicle.
Quote:
Settle down before you have an aneurysm.

It's not one of those 4, but very close. The sheriff has served since 1999 or 2000, so closer to 14 years, that is probably why the right parish isn't on the list.

I'm West of Ascension...but that's all you're getting.
Quote:
Why would I? I wasn't even in LE yet when he first took office.
Quote:
And that's understandable since it wasn't your cousin, but I didn't need to know. I knew approx when he took office, and that he was still in office.
Quote:
Only when everyone here is asleep, or I'm bored at work.

Cop Talk is always serious business! Where have you been?!
Quote:
Eh...not really. I've had Netflix going the majority of this thread.

But, I'll admit it was pretty good for a while there...I don't even know how these guys find the time.
Quote:
Sorry haven't been reading much of this...been watching Cop Talk thump chest in GNG. Epic and embarrassing at the same time.
Quote:
Not really...I've avoided Cop Talk 9 years for a reason. I will gain what by revealing any more personal info on GT than I already have? Nothing.

I get dogpiled, and now if I show credentials we're all best friends?

Yeah...I'll pass, I don't need 'brothers' like that.

Now I see why the same people hang out in Cop Talk instead of GNG...they face no criticism when they're among people that always agree with them.

Anyway, let me get back to these two other threads, I can't miss any of this.
Quote:
Hmm...what about those people that don't like cops all that much, then suddenly 'grow' an agenda after they become one themselves...yeah, nothing going on there...

I get it, everybody feels the need to defend their profession...except for many LEO's here bring it to the level of ridiculous, then end up looking stupid and have to run back here to Cop Talk. I can actually hang out in GNG without issue (except for Civil War threads...those never end well).
Quote:
Anything that isn't praising LE here is going to be considered "absurd claims". I know you have been here long enough to see that.

You know that not many people on my friends list even know I'm in LE?

And cop haters? You mean, people that don't automatically agree with everything that a LEO says on here? Ok, I believe that...I don't' even do that.
Quote:
Key words there...key words.

I've seen LEO's do the same thing here...actually, quite few times over the course of 9 years on GT.

I have no idea about that, I'd have to go look at his post history. I'm also not in very many threads here about LEO's, so that could explain it...however, when I am I'm usually the odd man out.

The "LEO's are always right, everyone else is always wrong" attitude...isn't always right. I have learned to accept that. To even go into LE with this attitude is doing the public a disservice.

My MMA pics were already on here, and have been for a long time...none of my other info has ever been posted here, to anyone. If you guys have done it, that's your prerogative...I have no issue with that. However, on a forum where such info is not required, just requested...I have the right to contemplate that decision.
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

For the record II

"Comment is free, but facts are sacred." C.P. Scott, 1921

Last edited by RussP; 11-17-2012 at 21:15..
Old 11-17-2012, 21:08   #543
JuneyBooney

Quote:
Can you "translate" what he is mumblin?
Old 11-17-2012, 21:09   #544
Morris
CLM Number
Charter Lifetime Member

This is giving Gecko a real run for his money.

Certified Glock Armorer
Certified M&P Armorer

Say NO! to Washington I-594
Old 11-17-2012, 21:09   #545
Dragoon44
Lifetime Membership
Unfair Facist

Quote:

You men rabbi taking issue with the mouth breather that claimed that LE was not a dangerous job? Note Rabbi never claimed LE was the most dangerous job. What he did was point out that the danger faced was of a different nature.
Old 11-17-2012, 21:10   #546
JuneyBooney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Copper View Post
Boom Shaka laka!!!!

OC..you have a good look on your face.. That is you on your avatar. right?
Old 11-17-2012, 21:13   #547
JuneyBooney

Quote:
You men rabbi taking issue with the mouth breather that claimed that LE was not a dangerous job? Note Rabbi never claimed LE was the most dangerous job. What he did was point out that the danger faced was of a different nature.
I would think school teacher in Chicago would be very dangerous.

Cop in urban city would be dangerous at times. Working on high tension lines would be dangerous and being a crash test dummy would really be dangerous.
Old 11-17-2012, 21:13   #548
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
And, I rest my case.

I knew right off the top of my head that truck driving and construction are 2 occupations more dangerous then LE before even reading the list, and yet...we had someone try to one-up for LEO's and bring up that LE has more "assaults".

Classic.
Old 11-17-2012, 21:13   #549
Ohio Copper

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuneyBooney View Post
OC..you have a good look on your face.. That is you on your avatar. right?
Lord no! I'm much uglier in person!

Benjamin Franklin
Old 11-17-2012, 21:14   #550
JuneyBooney

You guys really don't want this over at all. You come on gt to view the thread and read the posts and go from there. So keep the thread moving along. Russ posted some good points on his last post for the record.

Last edited by JuneyBooney; 11-17-2012 at 21:15..
Closed Thread