GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2012, 15:29   #426
AA_Khost
Member
 
AA_Khost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 686
Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrix View Post
Yeah, negative on that. I'm not giving you his info so you can play snitch then thump your chest here on Cop Talk.
So this friend of yours leaking INTEL that may jeopardize his teammates safety is okay?

If he did indeed provide you with anything classified do you honestly believe you're the only one?
__________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTLOQ2rblU8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JBHyE18L3o

'Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty'-Thomas Jefferson
AA_Khost is offline  
Old 11-16-2012, 15:32   #427
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane
 
tantrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Louisiana, CSA
Posts: 9,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by AA_Khost View Post
So this friend of yours leaking INTEL that may jeopardize his teammates safety is okay?

If he did indeed provide you with anything classified do you honestly believe you're the only one?
I think we're on a different page here. These were things that were already over with, and already going to go public...I just knew it earlier.

Last edited by tantrix; 11-16-2012 at 15:35..
tantrix is offline  
Old 11-16-2012, 15:36   #428
Sharky7
Boomshakalaka
 
Sharky7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrix View Post
The first thing I said was what? Radio. Seems like everyone decided not to read that part, they were too busy worrying about the witch hunt.

So advising dispatch and requesting back up makes it ok for your single officer approach/stop of an ARMED robbery offender.



I could see a kid with a few weeks solo on the street getting too excited and making this mistake - but not a copper with 10 years experience.
Sharky7 is offline  
Old 11-16-2012, 15:38   #429
TBO
CLM Number 122
Why so serious?
 
TBO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: NRA Life Member
Posts: 43,594
Blog Entries: 1


...who's supposedly seen 1st hand the fatal shooting of 2 LEO's who were fired upon w/o warning.
__________________
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."

"If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters".

"A person who won't reason has no advantage over one who can't reason."

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."

“Ignorance is a lot like alcohol: the more you have of it, the less you are able to see its effect on you.”


Originally Posted by Rooster Rugburn:
Didn't the whole sheepdog thing actually start right here on Glock Talk? A bunch of wannabees bought a bunch of T-shirts and took an oath to defend those who won't defend themselves?
TBO is offline  
Old 11-16-2012, 15:40   #430
Ohio Copper
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: In the hood
Posts: 3,965
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky7 View Post
So advising dispatch and requesting back up makes it ok for your single officer approach/stop of an ARMED robbery offender.



I could see a kid with a few weeks solo on the street getting too excited and making this mistake - but not a copper with 10 years experience.
I'd get a pat on the back and shown the door.


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Ohio Copper is offline  
Old 11-16-2012, 15:41   #431
t4terrific
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 405
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky7 View Post
So advising dispatch and requesting back up makes it ok for your single officer approach/stop of an ARMED robbery offender.



I could see a kid with a few weeks solo on the street getting too excited and making this mistake - but not a copper with 10 years experience.
What word best describes a cop with 10 years experience?
t4terrific is offline  
Old 11-16-2012, 15:42   #432
Ohio Copper
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: In the hood
Posts: 3,965
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4terrific View Post
What word best describes a cop with 10 years experience?
Crusty.




Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Ohio Copper is offline  
Old 11-16-2012, 15:44   #433
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane
 
tantrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Louisiana, CSA
Posts: 9,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky7 View Post
So advising dispatch and requesting back up makes it ok for your single officer approach/stop of an ARMED robbery offender.



I could see a kid with a few weeks solo on the street getting too excited and making this mistake - but not a copper with 10 years experience.
Well I don't know how you guys do it, but here radio comes first and the stop is orchestrated by at least 2 deputies at the same time, overheads and all. But, hey whatever man...it was a hypothetical you came up with, I'm sure you did it all perfectly in your head.

Last edited by tantrix; 11-16-2012 at 15:45..
tantrix is offline  
Old 11-16-2012, 15:51   #434
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane
 
tantrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Louisiana, CSA
Posts: 9,200
And the PM's keep piling in...these were #6 and 7.

Quote:
You've done a great job of showcasing some serious personality flaws in your "brothers" by messing with them. Seems like a classic case of making a judgment and then finding evidence to support it, cart before horse and such. Cop or not, you're doing a public service for those attentive enough to catch it.

Quote:
Man, I wouldn't give these guys ****! They are obviously on a power trip and I don't think they'd treat you any differently if you did, but I'm sure you know that anyway. Anyway, I think LEO's with your attitude are what keep the cop hater numbers lower...these guys just make people despise them. Stay cool!
tantrix is offline  
Old 11-16-2012, 15:56   #435
GRIMLET
Deceased
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,813
No, Russ, Tantrix has not sent me anything after I identified myself.
He never asked for my info.
We have posted on many of the same threads enough for him to know I am a man of my word about keeping his info private.
I have not been on the verbal kill squad after him here so I figured he would be confide in me enough to quietly end this thread. For whatever reason, he declines and the thread continues.....


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
GRIMLET is offline  
Old 11-16-2012, 16:02   #436
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane
 
tantrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Louisiana, CSA
Posts: 9,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIMLET View Post
No, Russ, Tantrix has not sent me anything after I identified myself.
He never asked for my info.
We have posted on many of the same threads enough for him to know I am a man of my word about keeping his info private.
I have not been on the verbal kill squad after him here so I figured he would be confide in me enough to quietly end this thread. For whatever reason, he declines and the thread continues.....


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Your info was deleted...I didn't even confirm any of it. I don't need verification from you, and who am I to ask besides some random person on the internet. I believe you are who you say you are.

But, it's not about that anyway...as the PM above mentioned, I have absolutely zero to gain by putting any of my info out here. Hell, I ready have multiple pics from the waist-up on GT. I have seen maybe 1 person's face here...and that was years ago.

Last edited by tantrix; 11-16-2012 at 16:04..
tantrix is offline  
Old 11-16-2012, 16:08   #437
msu_grad_121
BOOSH
 
msu_grad_121's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NW Burbs
Posts: 2,557
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIMLET View Post
For whatever reason, he declines and the thread continues.....
Oh, make no mistake, it's for his own personal gratification. Classic case of "don't feed the troll." He'll never make with the proof because there is no proof to be had. He'll never man up and take his lumps because he's not a man. What he is, is sorry. Sorry, and enjoying the attention rained upon him by cops on here, because everyone knows in real life he'd never rate or have the ability to even get this far. Personally, I hope the thread gets locked already.

End the farce already. Screw this jerk. Badge or no, he's a d-bag extraordinaire.
__________________
The name on the left side of your chest represents who you work for. The name on the right side of your chest represents who raised you. Make them both proud.
msu_grad_121 is offline  
Old 11-16-2012, 16:12   #438
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane
 
tantrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Louisiana, CSA
Posts: 9,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by msu_grad_121 View Post
End the farce already. Screw this jerk. Badge or no, he's a d-bag extraordinaire.
Very "professional" of you. Your agency should offer anger management...inquire.
tantrix is offline  
Old 11-16-2012, 16:21   #439
Ohio Copper
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: In the hood
Posts: 3,965
I will outright call you a poser and a liar.

Congratulations, you got the GNG crowd to back you up.


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Ohio Copper is offline  
Old 11-16-2012, 16:23   #440
RyanNREMTP
Inactive/Banned
 
RyanNREMTP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Waco, Texas
Posts: 4,530
So glad it's Friday. My oldest kid is having his birthday party tomorrow. A bowling party. Yay can't wait.

Sent from my Federation issued communicator.
__________________
Support Free Range Shopping Carts on Facebook.
RyanNREMTP is offline  
Old 11-16-2012, 16:23   #441
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane
 
tantrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Louisiana, CSA
Posts: 9,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Copper View Post
I will outright call you a poser and a liar.
I could say the same about you, but I'm not a judgmental *******, so I won't. I'm not demanding anything from you.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Copper View Post
Congratulations, you got the GNG crowd to back you up.
Just a FYI, I've never seen either of those guys in GNG.

Last edited by tantrix; 11-16-2012 at 16:30..
tantrix is offline  
Old 11-16-2012, 16:26   #442
blueiron
Clown move, bro
 
blueiron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: On the corner of Gang and Ghetto
Posts: 13,209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Copper View Post
I will outright call you a poser and a liar.

Congratulations, you got the willfully stupid GNG crowd to back you up.
Tweaked it a bit. He was rightfully called out by some vets there.
__________________
Imported from the future in 1984. Returned to the past in 2007

Dear God, this is one of the dumbest ideas I've ever heard. It's got to rank right up there with CALEA. -Pepper45
blueiron is offline  
Old 11-16-2012, 16:27   #443
Ohio Copper
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: In the hood
Posts: 3,965
Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrix View Post
I could say the same about you, but I'm not a judgmental *******, so I won't. I'm not demanding anything from you.





Just a FYI, I've never seen either of those guys in GNG.
None of us can see your imaginary friends either.


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Ohio Copper is offline  
Old 11-16-2012, 16:30   #444
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane
 
tantrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Louisiana, CSA
Posts: 9,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Copper View Post
None of us can see your imaginary friends either.


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Imaginary...as if I needed another reason to see you're in denial.



Another PM, in response on your above comment by people who can't post here without fear of retaliation:

Quote:
It really is us vs. them. So much for public service.
This is not a LEO-only forum, everyone can read what you type. THIS is the image you're projecting to the public here.

Last edited by tantrix; 11-16-2012 at 16:31..
tantrix is offline  
Old 11-16-2012, 16:32   #445
Ohio Copper
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: In the hood
Posts: 3,965
Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrix View Post
Imaginary...as if I needed another reason to see you're in denial.



Another PM, in response on your above comment by people who can't post here without fear of retaliation:



This is not a LEO-only forum, everyone can read what you type. THIS is the image you're projecting to the public here.
Really? I didn't know that. Thanks.


More deflection. At the end of the day I know what I am.


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

Last edited by Ohio Copper; 11-16-2012 at 16:33..
Ohio Copper is offline  
Old 11-16-2012, 16:33   #446
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane
 
tantrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Louisiana, CSA
Posts: 9,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Copper View Post
Really? I didn't know that. Thanks.


More deflection.


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
More denial. Sad, really.
tantrix is offline  
Old 11-16-2012, 16:34   #447
Ohio Copper
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: In the hood
Posts: 3,965
Read this and understand it:

When you get what you want in your struggle for self
And the world makes you king for a day
Just go to the mirror and look at yourself
And see what that man has to say.

For it isn’t your father, or mother, or wife
Whose judgment upon you must pass
The fellow whose verdict counts most in your life
Is the one staring back from the glass.

He’s the fellow to please – never mind all the rest
For he’s with you, clear to the end
And you’ve passed your most difficult, dangerous test
If the man in the glass is your friend.

You may fool the whole world down the pathway of years
And get pats on the back as you pass
But your final reward will be heartache and tears
If you’ve cheated the man in the glass.






Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Ohio Copper is offline  
Old 11-16-2012, 16:36   #448
GRIMLET
Deceased
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanNREMTP View Post
So glad it's Friday. My oldest kid is having his birthday party tomorrow. A bowling party. Yay can't wait.

Sent from my Federation issued communicator.
Thats the best post on this thread!
How old is he/she?


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
GRIMLET is offline  
Old 11-16-2012, 17:15   #449
Sharky7
Boomshakalaka
 
Sharky7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrix View Post
Well I don't know how you guys do it, but here radio comes first and the stop is orchestrated by at least 2 deputies at the same time, overheads and all. But, hey whatever man...it was a hypothetical you came up with, I'm sure you did it all perfectly in your head.
Now you are saying 2 deputies at the same time. Other times you have said you would put your lights on immediately.

It's not just a hypothetical. It's a fairly common situation that cops that have been on for 10 years of service would have the experience or knowledge of.

You call others rookies - but you make statements that contradict what a real police officer with 10 years of experience would do or know.
Sharky7 is offline  
Old 11-16-2012, 17:16   #450
Sharky7
Boomshakalaka
 
Sharky7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrix View Post
Your info was deleted...I didn't even confirm any of it. I don't need verification from you, and who am I to ask besides some random person on the internet. I believe you are who you say you are.

But, it's not about that anyway...as the PM above mentioned, I have absolutely zero to gain by putting any of my info out here. Hell, I ready have multiple pics from the waist-up on GT. I have seen maybe 1 person's face here...and that was years ago.
Are you saying that photograph on the previous page was not photoshopped?
Sharky7 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:54.



Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 943
330 Members
613 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,244
Nov 11, 2013 at 11:42