Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-15-2012, 20:40   #1
Jade Falcon
Gimmie TITANS!

Price-Check on Once-Fired brass

Hi folks,

I'm going to the gun show on Saturday with 2 other people, and I'm taking some once-fired brass along with me. I've never sold brass before. The cases are not cleaned, nor are they de-primed. I have approximately 50 shells in .357 Magnum, and about 20 shells in .454 Casull, both only fired once strait from the factory. I don't know, off the top of my head, what the brands are on the .357 Magnum cases, though I know the .454's are from Cor-Bon.

If these were going to be sold in a Ziploc bag, what would each caliber sell for? I need to get the most $ out of these. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Moderators: I've tried my best to make this NOT look like an advertisement, so please do not close this thread! I need answers on this. So if this thread violates the rules, please contact me with the appropriate format to write this thread so that I can make the appropriate changes BEFORE it gets closed. Thank you.