Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

 
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2012, 17:02   #1
PM720
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,286
Conyers finals posted!!!

http://www.gssfonline.com/results/2012/2012cga.pdf

Geez, everyone asleep at the wheel?

$50.00 random for me. I can't beleive I was sandwiched between 2 pistol randoms in Sub and one of them was KITTY!!!

Scott

Last edited by PM720; 11-15-2012 at 17:06..
PM720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 17:05   #2
S.Kargoh
Senior Member
 
S.Kargoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: WA
Posts: 448
Random fairy visit anybody?
S.Kargoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 17:45   #3
BK94
Senior Member
 
BK94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 148
Pistol for Am Comp win
$50 random in Heavy Metal
Pistol random in Ma Stock
__________________
GSSF Member
USPSA Member
Steel Member
NRA Life Member
BK94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 17:47   #4
JTSmith
gfdrńł
 
JTSmith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Albany, GA
Posts: 351
Nothing.............. :(
JTSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 17:53   #5
S.Kargoh
Senior Member
 
S.Kargoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: WA
Posts: 448
Quote:
Originally Posted by BK94 View Post
Pistol for Am Comp win
$50 random in Heavy Metal
Pistol random in Ma Stock

Nice! Good haul.
S.Kargoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 18:04   #6
emtjr928
Senior Member
 
emtjr928's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: McDonough, Ga.
Posts: 600
$50 Random for me and SARDG gets another Gun??????
emtjr928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 18:08   #7
Tbone17
"Shootin Steel"
 
Tbone17's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Hampton, Ga.
Posts: 197
Congratulations to my Daughter Andrea w/Alabama Holster Co Jr team for winning Jr. Female 75.00. One Random pistol and 50.00 Random for me, thanks Random goodness.

Congrats to all the other winners.

Can someone tell me what LM$100.00 is next to my Daughters name means? It's below her $75.00 for jr female. Tks
__________________
Team Carver Custom
Glocks,
GSSF, NRA and USPSA member.
Glock Certified Armorer
Tbone17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 18:29   #8
mike g35
Senior Member
 
mike g35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Charleston W.V.
Posts: 2,255
Quote:
Originally Posted by emtjr928 View Post
$50 Random for me and SARDG gets another Gun??????
SARDG and I are fighting it out for first place "random master" LOL


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
__________________
Firearms sales rep for ASR / Modern Firearms
mike g35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 18:45   #9
Comrade Bork
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 1,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbone17 View Post

Can someone tell me what LM$100.00 is next to my Daughters name means? It's below her $75.00 for jr female. Tks
It probably means that if she was over 18, she would have won a gun.

But because she is <18, she gets a Life Membership & $100 instead.

LM$100
Comrade Bork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 18:53   #10
James5m
Senior Member
 
James5m's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Panhandle of Florida
Posts: 956
Congrats to all the winners

As for me Conyers was very good to me. RO gun/ Pistol place and a random $50. Thank you Mr. Glock
__________________
Guns only have 2 enemies.....Rust and Politicians
James5m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 19:04   #11
Tbone17
"Shootin Steel"
 
Tbone17's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Hampton, Ga.
Posts: 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrade Bork View Post
It probably means that if she was over 18, she would have won a gun.

But because she is <18, she gets a Life Membership & $100 instead.

LM$100
Thanks Comrade Bork, couldn't figure what the LM meant. Tks
__________________
Team Carver Custom
Glocks,
GSSF, NRA and USPSA member.
Glock Certified Armorer
Tbone17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 19:34   #12
fotog54
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Marietta GA
Posts: 49
Nothing for me :(
fotog54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 19:55   #13
lclick
Glockaholic
 
lclick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: East Central Florida
Posts: 234
Quote:
Originally Posted by James5m View Post
Congrats to all the winners

As for me Conyers was very good to me. RO gun/ Pistol place and a random $50. Thank you Mr. Glock
Now that's just plain greedy!
But Congrats anyway.
__________________
Certified Advanced Glock Armorer
GSSF Life Member
lclick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 20:13   #14
wilhelm51
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 216
I guess I'm going to have to learn to shoot if I want to win a gun. No cash for me either.


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
wilhelm51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 21:14   #15
Melissa5
Senior Member
 
Melissa5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NE Georgia
Posts: 1,543
Nothing for me. :(

Congrats to all the winners!
__________________
John 3:16
Melissa5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 21:24   #16
SARDG
Senior Member
 
SARDG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Florida's Left Coast
Posts: 7,663
Quote:
Originally Posted by PM720 View Post
[URL]...$50.00 random for me. I can't beleive I was sandwiched between 2 pistol randoms in Sub and one of them was KITTY!!!

Scott
Quote:
Originally Posted by emtjr928 View Post
$50 Random for me and SARDG gets another Gun??????
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike g35 View Post
SARDG and I are fighting it out for first place "random master" LOL
Man, stepped out for an instructor meeting and this is what happens while I' m gone. GSSF has been very, very good to me.

Mike- This is the only way I'll 'win' a gun now, but I may have you on the run with this win. Never qualify for Master and you'll at least get a chance at High Senior and High Super Senior in 20 and 30 years.

Thanks for the separate e-mail, Scott.

And Ed... I earned this gun. I have been a genuine P-I-T-A and thorn in the side of GSSF Range Masters. That takes a lot of effort.

Kitty
SARDG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 21:26   #17
SARDG
Senior Member
 
SARDG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Florida's Left Coast
Posts: 7,663
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilhelm51 View Post
I guess I'm going to have to learn to shoot if I want to win a gun. No cash for me either.
I am living proof that you do not have to shoot well to 'win' a gun or cash...

Mike's not doing so bad, either.

Last edited by SARDG; 11-15-2012 at 21:26..
SARDG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 21:44   #18
SARDG
Senior Member
 
SARDG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Florida's Left Coast
Posts: 7,663
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbone17 View Post
Congratulations to my Daughter Andrea w/Alabama Holster Co Jr team for winning Jr. Female 75.00...
Great stuff Tony - congrats to Andrea for her individual successes, but I think she was shooting for Team Corn Bread as we didn't have enough to put a Junior team together for Alabama Holster Company.
SARDG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:14   #19
mike g35
Senior Member
 
mike g35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Charleston W.V.
Posts: 2,255
Quote:
Originally Posted by SARDG View Post
Mike- This is the only way I'll 'win' a gun now, but I may have you on the run with this win. Never qualify for Master and you'll at least get a chance at High Senior and High Super Senior in 20 and 30 years.
I still have Lexington to go, I refuse to lose my random master status!!!! LOL



Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
__________________
Firearms sales rep for ASR / Modern Firearms
mike g35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 13:42   #20
SARDG
Senior Member
 
SARDG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Florida's Left Coast
Posts: 7,663
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike g35 View Post
I still have Lexington to go, I refuse to lose my random master status!!!! LOL
I still have Mobile!
SARDG is offline   Reply With Quote

 
  
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:37.




Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 878
275 Members
603 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,672
Aug 11, 2014 at 2:31