GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

 
  
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2012, 15:12   #161
GRIMLET
Deceased
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoser423 View Post
My crystal ball predicts the next avenue of excuses and stalling ..."I'm not gonna put my whole name, department and ORI info on the internet."

If it was me, and if I really wanted to put it to rest... I would have PM'ed the most vocal critics, or a moderator, or both, enough info to prove I was a sworn LEO.

Door #1- Not sworn LEO (its' fine just admit it)
Door #2- Sworn LEO, purposely being difficult because he's "THAT GUY"
Why would anyone do that?
A hurt butt could dredge up old posts about breaking traffic laws on duty or being a kick ass cop and call their mayor or chief.
To those demanding proof, I say, post YOUR name. YOUR badge number
YOUR dept YOUR ORI. How about a direct link to your facebook?
And post it openly.

Heh Heh Heh

Only a fool would do so.




Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
GRIMLET is offline  
Old 11-14-2012, 15:15   #162
GRIMLET
Deceased
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrix View Post
On the the research you were doing...wrong direction.
But the research was INSIDE the box!!!!
It must be right.


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
GRIMLET is offline  
Old 11-14-2012, 15:20   #163
golls17
Lifetime Newbie
 
golls17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 2,525
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIMLET View Post
But the research was INSIDE the box!!!!
It must be right.


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
I just went outside the box (see my edits to my previous post). Hell, I'll do a whole friggin' explosion of the box when I get home tonight. I have a feeling this will be dispelled soon.

ETA: If this gets locked before I do so (which I have a feeling it might, though I hope not), PM me if you want the results of what I find. I'm at home with my daughter during the day. All I have to do is put in a Mickey Mouse DVD and I've got all the free time I need!
__________________
I'm a newbie. Always have been, always will be...
"Fire up the roof."
Quote:
Remember every day that you don't train or workout, a bad guy does.
Formerly gollbladder13

Last edited by golls17; 11-14-2012 at 15:23..
golls17 is offline  
Old 11-14-2012, 15:22   #164
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane
 
tantrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Louisiana, CSA
Posts: 9,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIMLET View Post
But the research was INSIDE the box!!!!
It must be right.


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

Honestly, I'm surprised people are this persistent...I'm kind of impressed, but weirded out at the same time. I have never, in my 9 years of LE work, asked anyone to provide credentials to me over the internet. If we were on a Secret Service forum or something, yeah...but LEO's are a dime a dozen in comparison.


Quote:
Originally Posted by golls17 View Post
I just went outside the box (see my edits to my previous post). Hell, I'll do a whole friggin' explosion of the box when I get home tonight. I have a feeling this will be dispelled soon.
I'm home in 1 1/2 hours...post more of your theories, I'll tell you if you're getting closer or not. I will admit, the SWAT incident is pretty hard to get...unless you find some posts of mine on LE forums linking articles to it, it's gonna be difficult. I might have to drop more hints.

Last edited by tantrix; 11-14-2012 at 15:32..
tantrix is offline  
Old 11-14-2012, 15:34   #165
Hoser423
Senior Member
 
Hoser423's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Not there anymore
Posts: 375
@ Grimlet--- I agree, I wouldn't post my own info either... thats why I suggested the PMs to a reliable clearinghouse.
Holding my breath !!!
__________________
You can't judge a book by its cover- but you can usually guess what kind of book it is.
Hoser423 is offline  
Old 11-14-2012, 15:41   #166
Rabbi
Lifetime Membership
The Bombdiggity
 
Rabbi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: San AntonioTexas
Posts: 30,465


Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrix View Post
Honestly, I'm surprised people are this persistent...I'm kind of impressed, but weirded out at the same time. I have never, in my 9 years of LE work, asked anyone to provide credentials to me over the internet. If we were on a Secret Service forum or something, yeah...but LEO's are a dime a dozen in comparison.




I'm home in 1 1/2 hours...post more of your theories, I'll tell you if you're getting closer or not. I will admit, the SWAT incident is pretty hard to get...unless you find some posts of mine on LE forums linking articles to it, it's gonna be difficult. I might have to drop more hints.
I am not interested in your game.

You are evasive.

You hide behind vague statements that you might be a cop in order to prove your points about cops.

You post contradictions.

You lack an understanding of basic Law Enforcement procedures.

No matter what, it is everyone else who is wrong.

You are some lone rightious person on a mission to right the wrongs that all other cops have.

It is your *brother* posting under your screen name.

And a pile of other things.

Now, if you were an LEO, what would you think about such a person?

Besides the obvious, no matter what you are, I would also say you lack honor and are not the most stable person. You insist on making sure we KNOW that.

Now, is that the result you are looking for? (or all we all just wrong again?)

Good luck and get well.
__________________
In the world to come, each of us will be called to account for all the good things G-d put on earth which we refused to enjoy. ~ The Babylonian Talmud

Whenever you get mad as hell about it all, grab your rifle and head outside. If you are the only one there...it's not time yet

"Few men desire liberty; most men wish only for a just master." - Sallust
Rabbi is offline  
Old 11-14-2012, 15:44   #167
GRIMLET
Deceased
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by golls17 View Post
I just went outside the box (see my edits to my previous post). Hell, I'll do a whole friggin' explosion of the box when I get home tonight. I have a feeling this will be dispelled soon.

ETA: If this gets locked before I do so (which I have a feeling it might, though I hope not), PM me if you want the results of what I find. I'm at home with my daughter during the day. All I have to do is put in a Mickey Mouse DVD and I've got all the free time I need!
Im just having fun with you.
Im just wondering, if you find the murdered officers names, how will that help identify Tantrix?
He said he has seen two Swat friends killed. That doesnt mean he works for the same agency. Some small agencies accept help from larger local agencies.
Also. some people yse the term seen in different ways.
I have seen a friend of mine deploy 4 times overseas. I never put eyes on him leaving, in country or returning. Do you see what I mean.

Beware the box.


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
GRIMLET is offline  
Old 11-14-2012, 15:47   #168
TBO
CLM Number 122
Why so serious?
 
TBO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: NRA Life Member
Posts: 44,989
Blog Entries: 1


He stated he was there when the bad guys were "pumping .308 rounds into my swat buddies" and he had 7 or so bullet holes in his own squad door.

Sent from the toe of my jack boot using Tapatalk 2
__________________
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."

"If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters".

"A person who won't reason has no advantage over one who can't reason."

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."

“Ignorance is a lot like alcohol: the more you have of it, the less you are able to see its effect on you.”


Originally Posted by Rooster Rugburn:
Didn't the whole sheepdog thing actually start right here on Glock Talk? A bunch of wannabees bought a bunch of T-shirts and took an oath to defend those who won't defend themselves?
TBO is offline  
Old 11-14-2012, 15:48   #169
GRIMLET
Deceased
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoser423 View Post
@ Grimlet--- I agree, I wouldn't post my own info either... thats why I suggested the PMs to a reliable clearinghouse.
Holding my breath !!!
Reliable is the key. An unknown challenger who has no ethicl/legal expectation to keep the info private isnt going to get it.
I have put more than most who post out there.
I would only trust Eric, the owner.


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
GRIMLET is offline  
Old 11-14-2012, 15:48   #170
GRIMLET
Deceased
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBO View Post
He stated he was there when the bad guys were "pumping .308 rounds into my swat buddies" and he had 7 or so bullet holes in his own squad door.

Sent from the toe of my jack boot using Tapatalk 2
I missed that one. I retract my comment. Thanks for the clarification.


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
GRIMLET is offline  
Old 11-14-2012, 15:54   #171
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane
 
tantrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Louisiana, CSA
Posts: 9,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbi View Post
I am not interested in your game.
No game here.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbi View Post
You are evasive.
You're a LEO, are you not? Figure it out or stop.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbi View Post
You hide behind vague statements that you might be a cop in order to prove your points about cops.
I'm not here to prove a point about "cops"...I don't work for the IAB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbi View Post
You post contradictions.
If you want to quote any specifically, I'll clear it up.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbi View Post
You lack an understanding of basic Law Enforcement procedures.
That's your opinion. You've never been on the road here, and I've never been on the road there.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbi View Post
No matter what, it is everyone else who is wrong.
Again, everything here is all opinion...I never stated I was the only "right one", you're the only one that has done that.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbi View Post
You are some lone rightious person on a mission to right the wrongs that all other cops have.
Right what wrongs? LE is simply a profession, everybody has their own way of doing things.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbi View Post
It is your *brother* posting under your screen name.
Yes, and as I said I made the account for him. What he was going through then can't possibly have anything to do with me, as all my children live with me.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbi View Post
Now, if you were an LEO, what would you think about such a person?

Besides the obvious, no matter what you are, I would also say you lack honor and are not the most stable person. You insist on making sure we KNOW that.

Now, is that the result you are looking for? (or all we all just wrong again?)

Good luck and get well.
Again, all opinion. I have a clean criminal record, clean driving record, and have never been arrested or detained for any reason. What reason would you have to come to the conclusion you have come to? From your previous posts here, I'd say it's pointing towards frustration at this point...which is not an indicator of my mental stability whatsoever.
tantrix is offline  
Old 11-14-2012, 15:55   #172
BL33D 4 M3
SDMF
 
BL33D 4 M3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Chicago/North Burbs
Posts: 867
This thread has prompted me to update my profile. "Retired".
BL33D 4 M3 is offline  
Old 11-14-2012, 15:57   #173
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane
 
tantrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Louisiana, CSA
Posts: 9,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIMLET View Post
Im just having fun with you.
Im just wondering, if you find the murdered officers names, how will that help identify Tantrix?
He said he has seen two Swat friends killed. That doesnt mean he works for the same agency. Some small agencies accept help from larger local agencies.
Also. some people yse the term seen in different ways.
I have seen a friend of mine deploy 4 times overseas. I never put eyes on him leaving, in country or returning. Do you see what I mean.

Beware the box.


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

I already gave him a little help and told him I don't work for the same agency, never have...they were city PD, and parish deputies in the surrounding area also responded.


Quote:
Originally Posted by TBO View Post
He stated he was there when the bad guys were "pumping .308 rounds into my swat buddies" and he had 7 or so bullet holes in his own squad door.

Sent from the toe of my jack boot using Tapatalk 2
Actually, it was 7.62...the suspect had an AK. 6 rounds into the passenger side of my PPV during the ordeal, 2 SWAT officers dead.
tantrix is offline  
Old 11-14-2012, 15:57   #174
Rabbi
Lifetime Membership
The Bombdiggity
 
Rabbi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: San AntonioTexas
Posts: 30,465


Quote:
Originally Posted by TBO View Post
He stated he was there when the bad guys were "pumping .308 rounds into my swat buddies" and he had 7 or so bullet holes in his own squad door.

Sent from the toe of my jack boot using Tapatalk 2
Yes. Here is the quote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantrix

Wow...you really don't keep up with things do you? I've even posted 2 incidents here on GT where I was present and a shooting occurred. And no, the one where my 2 buddies were killed I wasn't SWAT, just a responding deputy...and had six 7.62 rounds in the side of my car.
__________________
In the world to come, each of us will be called to account for all the good things G-d put on earth which we refused to enjoy. ~ The Babylonian Talmud

Whenever you get mad as hell about it all, grab your rifle and head outside. If you are the only one there...it's not time yet

"Few men desire liberty; most men wish only for a just master." - Sallust
Rabbi is offline  
Old 11-14-2012, 15:59   #175
Rabbi
Lifetime Membership
The Bombdiggity
 
Rabbi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: San AntonioTexas
Posts: 30,465


Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrix View Post
No game here.




You're a LEO, are you not? Figure it out or stop.




I'm not here to prove a point about "cops"...I don't work for the IAB.



If you want to quote any specifically, I'll clear it up.




That's your opinion. You've never been on the road here, and I've never been on the road there.




Again, everything here is all opinion...I never stated I was the only "right one", you're the only one that has done that.




Right what wrongs? LE is simply a profession, everybody has their own way of doing things.




Yes, and as I said I made the account for him. What he was going through then can't possibly have anything to do with me, as all my children live with me.




Again, all opinion. I have a clean criminal record, clean driving record, and have never been arrested or detained for any reason. What reason would you have to come to the conclusion you have come to? From your previous posts here, I'd say it's pointing towards frustration at this point...which is not an indicator of my mental stability whatsoever.
Yes, of course, you have not stirred the pot at all, ever.

Everything you say makes perfect sense.

Everything is just an opinion, of course, yours is far better than others.

No one has a valid reason to think you are anything but perfect.

It is everyone else.

And of course, it is your brother.

Again, good luck and get well.
__________________
In the world to come, each of us will be called to account for all the good things G-d put on earth which we refused to enjoy. ~ The Babylonian Talmud

Whenever you get mad as hell about it all, grab your rifle and head outside. If you are the only one there...it's not time yet

"Few men desire liberty; most men wish only for a just master." - Sallust
Rabbi is offline  
Old 11-14-2012, 16:00   #176
golls17
Lifetime Newbie
 
golls17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 2,525
Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrix View Post
Honestly, I'm surprised people are this persistent...I'm kind of impressed, but weirded out at the same time. I have never, in my 9 years of LE work, asked anyone to provide credentials to me over the internet. If we were on a Secret Service forum or something, yeah...but LEO's are a dime a dozen in comparison.




I'm home in 1 1/2 hours...post more of your theories, I'll tell you if you're getting closer or not. I will admit, the SWAT incident is pretty hard to get...unless you find some posts of mine on LE forums linking articles to it, it's gonna be difficult. I might have to drop more hints.
Do you work for Ascending Parish?
A) I'm getting closer
B) I'm way off

Do you work for Madison Parish?
A) I'm getting closer
B) I'm way off

Do you work for St Charles Parish?
A) I'm getting closer
B) I'm way off

Do you work for St Tammany Parish?
A) I'm getting closer
B) I'm way off

I left it vague as "work for" so Rabbi can do the honors of asking if you're sworn.

Sent from my Sprint Milky Way Galaxy S...
__________________
I'm a newbie. Always have been, always will be...
"Fire up the roof."
Quote:
Remember every day that you don't train or workout, a bad guy does.
Formerly gollbladder13

Last edited by golls17; 11-14-2012 at 16:01..
golls17 is offline  
Old 11-14-2012, 16:01   #177
scottydl
Senior Member
 
scottydl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: The Middle
Posts: 2,084
This was kinda fun for awhile, but I think a line was crossed when we had to start pulling up LODD's to try and debunk the stupidity that this thread has become.

Regardless of any proof either way, I can't help but agree with everything Rabbi said here. tantrix I think you got yourself in over your head here.

Unsubscribed.
scottydl is offline  
Old 11-14-2012, 16:03   #178
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane
 
tantrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Louisiana, CSA
Posts: 9,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by golls17 View Post
Do you work for Ascending Parish?
A) I'm getting closer
B) I'm way off

Do you work for Madison Parish?
A) I'm getting closer
B) I'm way off

Do you work for St Charles Parish?
A) I'm getting closer
B) I'm way off

Do you work for St Tammany Parish?
A) I'm getting closer
B) I'm way off

I left it vague as "work for" so Rabbi can do the honors of asking if you're sworn.

Sent from my Sprint Milky Way Galaxy S...
Come on...I'd just be giving it away then. After all this, I should make everyone work for it.
tantrix is offline  
Old 11-14-2012, 16:08   #179
TBO
CLM Number 122
Why so serious?
 
TBO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: NRA Life Member
Posts: 44,989
Blog Entries: 1


Alexandria Police Department, Louisiana
Thursday, February 20, 2003

That is the department/date that lost 2 Swat type cops, that he appears to be talking about.
__________________
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."

"If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters".

"A person who won't reason has no advantage over one who can't reason."

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."

“Ignorance is a lot like alcohol: the more you have of it, the less you are able to see its effect on you.”


Originally Posted by Rooster Rugburn:
Didn't the whole sheepdog thing actually start right here on Glock Talk? A bunch of wannabees bought a bunch of T-shirts and took an oath to defend those who won't defend themselves?
TBO is offline  
Old 11-14-2012, 16:10   #180
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane
 
tantrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Louisiana, CSA
Posts: 9,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBO View Post
Alexandria Police Department, Louisiana
Thursday, February 20, 2003

That is the department/date that lost 2 Swat type cops, that he appears to be talking about.
TBO gets it first...matter of fact, I think I remember you posting the article somewhere when it happened. Yep, I was there...those were the two guys, and it was chaos.
tantrix is offline  

 
  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:54.




Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 631
134 Members
497 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,244
Nov 11, 2013 at 16:42