Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2012, 15:12   #161
GRIMLET
Deceased

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoser423 View Post
My crystal ball predicts the next avenue of excuses and stalling ..."I'm not gonna put my whole name, department and ORI info on the internet."

If it was me, and if I really wanted to put it to rest... I would have PM'ed the most vocal critics, or a moderator, or both, enough info to prove I was a sworn LEO.

Door #1- Not sworn LEO (its' fine just admit it)
Door #2- Sworn LEO, purposely being difficult because he's "THAT GUY"
Why would anyone do that?
A hurt butt could dredge up old posts about breaking traffic laws on duty or being a kick ass cop and call their mayor or chief.
To those demanding proof, I say, post YOUR name. YOUR badge number
YOUR dept YOUR ORI. How about a direct link to your facebook?
And post it openly.

Heh Heh Heh

Only a fool would do so.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Old 11-14-2012, 15:15   #162
GRIMLET
Deceased

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrix View Post
On the the research you were doing...wrong direction.
But the research was INSIDE the box!!!!
It must be right.

Old 11-14-2012, 15:20   #163
golls17
Lifetime Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIMLET View Post
It must be right.

I just went outside the box (see my edits to my previous post). Hell, I'll do a whole friggin' explosion of the box when I get home tonight. I have a feeling this will be dispelled soon.

ETA: If this gets locked before I do so (which I have a feeling it might, though I hope not), PM me if you want the results of what I find. I'm at home with my daughter during the day. All I have to do is put in a Mickey Mouse DVD and I've got all the free time I need!
Remember every day that you don't train or workout, a bad guy does.
Formerly gollbladder13

Last edited by golls17; 11-14-2012 at 15:23..
Old 11-14-2012, 15:22   #164
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
It must be right.

Honestly, I'm surprised people are this persistent...I'm kind of impressed, but weirded out at the same time. I have never, in my 9 years of LE work, asked anyone to provide credentials to me over the internet. If we were on a Secret Service forum or something, yeah...but LEO's are a dime a dozen in comparison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by golls17 View Post
I just went outside the box (see my edits to my previous post). Hell, I'll do a whole friggin' explosion of the box when I get home tonight. I have a feeling this will be dispelled soon.
I'm home in 1 1/2 hours...post more of your theories, I'll tell you if you're getting closer or not. I will admit, the SWAT incident is pretty hard to get...unless you find some posts of mine on LE forums linking articles to it, it's gonna be difficult. I might have to drop more hints.

Last edited by tantrix; 11-14-2012 at 15:32..
Old 11-14-2012, 15:34   #165
Hoser423

@ Grimlet--- I agree, I wouldn't post my own info either... thats why I suggested the PMs to a reliable clearinghouse.
Holding my breath !!!
Old 11-14-2012, 15:41   #166
Rabbi
Lifetime Membership
The Bombdiggity

Quote:
Honestly, I'm surprised people are this persistent...I'm kind of impressed, but weirded out at the same time. I have never, in my 9 years of LE work, asked anyone to provide credentials to me over the internet. If we were on a Secret Service forum or something, yeah...but LEO's are a dime a dozen in comparison.

I'm home in 1 1/2 hours...post more of your theories, I'll tell you if you're getting closer or not. I will admit, the SWAT incident is pretty hard to get...unless you find some posts of mine on LE forums linking articles to it, it's gonna be difficult. I might have to drop more hints.
I am not interested in your game.

You are evasive.

You hide behind vague statements that you might be a cop in order to prove your points about cops.

You post contradictions.

You lack an understanding of basic Law Enforcement procedures.

No matter what, it is everyone else who is wrong.

You are some lone rightious person on a mission to right the wrongs that all other cops have.

It is your *brother* posting under your screen name.

And a pile of other things.

Now, if you were an LEO, what would you think about such a person?

Besides the obvious, no matter what you are, I would also say you lack honor and are not the most stable person. You insist on making sure we KNOW that.

Now, is that the result you are looking for? (or all we all just wrong again?)

Good luck and get well.

Whenever you get mad as hell about it all, grab your rifle and head outside. If you are the only one there...it's not time yet

"Few men desire liberty; most men wish only for a just master." - Sallust
Old 11-14-2012, 15:44   #167
GRIMLET
Deceased

Quote:

ETA: If this gets locked before I do so (which I have a feeling it might, though I hope not), PM me if you want the results of what I find. I'm at home with my daughter during the day. All I have to do is put in a Mickey Mouse DVD and I've got all the free time I need!
Im just having fun with you.
Im just wondering, if you find the murdered officers names, how will that help identify Tantrix?
He said he has seen two Swat friends killed. That doesnt mean he works for the same agency. Some small agencies accept help from larger local agencies.
Also. some people yse the term seen in different ways.
I have seen a friend of mine deploy 4 times overseas. I never put eyes on him leaving, in country or returning. Do you see what I mean.

Beware the box.

Old 11-14-2012, 15:47   #168
TBO
CLM Number 122
Why so serious?

He stated he was there when the bad guys were "pumping .308 rounds into my swat buddies" and he had 7 or so bullet holes in his own squad door.

Sent from the toe of my jack boot using Tapatalk 2

"If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters".

"A person who won't reason has no advantage over one who can't reason."

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."

“Ignorance is a lot like alcohol: the more you have of it, the less you are able to see its effect on you.”

Originally Posted by Rooster Rugburn:
Didn't the whole sheepdog thing actually start right here on Glock Talk? A bunch of wannabees bought a bunch of T-shirts and took an oath to defend those who won't defend themselves?
Old 11-14-2012, 15:48   #169
GRIMLET
Deceased

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoser423 View Post
@ Grimlet--- I agree, I wouldn't post my own info either... thats why I suggested the PMs to a reliable clearinghouse.
Holding my breath !!!
Reliable is the key. An unknown challenger who has no ethicl/legal expectation to keep the info private isnt going to get it.
I have put more than most who post out there.
I would only trust Eric, the owner.

Old 11-14-2012, 15:48   #170
GRIMLET
Deceased

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBO View Post
He stated he was there when the bad guys were "pumping .308 rounds into my swat buddies" and he had 7 or so bullet holes in his own squad door.

I missed that one. I retract my comment. Thanks for the clarification.

Old 11-14-2012, 15:54   #171
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbi View Post
I am not interested in your game.
No game here.

Quote:
You are evasive.
You're a LEO, are you not? Figure it out or stop.

Quote:
You hide behind vague statements that you might be a cop in order to prove your points about cops.
I'm not here to prove a point about "cops"...I don't work for the IAB.

Quote:
You post contradictions.
If you want to quote any specifically, I'll clear it up.

Quote:
You lack an understanding of basic Law Enforcement procedures.
That's your opinion. You've never been on the road here, and I've never been on the road there.

Quote:
No matter what, it is everyone else who is wrong.
Again, everything here is all opinion...I never stated I was the only "right one", you're the only one that has done that.

Quote:
You are some lone rightious person on a mission to right the wrongs that all other cops have.
Right what wrongs? LE is simply a profession, everybody has their own way of doing things.

Quote:
It is your *brother* posting under your screen name.
Yes, and as I said I made the account for him. What he was going through then can't possibly have anything to do with me, as all my children live with me.

Quote:
Now, if you were an LEO, what would you think about such a person?

Besides the obvious, no matter what you are, I would also say you lack honor and are not the most stable person. You insist on making sure we KNOW that.

Now, is that the result you are looking for? (or all we all just wrong again?)

Good luck and get well.
Again, all opinion. I have a clean criminal record, clean driving record, and have never been arrested or detained for any reason. What reason would you have to come to the conclusion you have come to? From your previous posts here, I'd say it's pointing towards frustration at this point...which is not an indicator of my mental stability whatsoever.
Old 11-14-2012, 15:55   #172
BL33D 4 M3
SDMF

This thread has prompted me to update my profile. "Retired".
Old 11-14-2012, 15:57   #173
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
Im just having fun with you.
Im just wondering, if you find the murdered officers names, how will that help identify Tantrix?
He said he has seen two Swat friends killed. That doesnt mean he works for the same agency. Some small agencies accept help from larger local agencies.
Also. some people yse the term seen in different ways.
I have seen a friend of mine deploy 4 times overseas. I never put eyes on him leaving, in country or returning. Do you see what I mean.

Beware the box.

I already gave him a little help and told him I don't work for the same agency, never have...they were city PD, and parish deputies in the surrounding area also responded.

Quote:

Actually, it was 7.62...the suspect had an AK. 6 rounds into the passenger side of my PPV during the ordeal, 2 SWAT officers dead.
Old 11-14-2012, 15:57   #174
Rabbi
Lifetime Membership
The Bombdiggity

Quote:

Yes. Here is the quote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantrix

Wow...you really don't keep up with things do you? I've even posted 2 incidents here on GT where I was present and a shooting occurred. And no, the one where my 2 buddies were killed I wasn't SWAT, just a responding deputy...and had six 7.62 rounds in the side of my car.

Whenever you get mad as hell about it all, grab your rifle and head outside. If you are the only one there...it's not time yet

Old 11-14-2012, 15:59   #175
Rabbi
Lifetime Membership
The Bombdiggity

Quote:
No game here.

You're a LEO, are you not? Figure it out or stop.

I'm not here to prove a point about "cops"...I don't work for the IAB.

If you want to quote any specifically, I'll clear it up.

That's your opinion. You've never been on the road here, and I've never been on the road there.

Again, everything here is all opinion...I never stated I was the only "right one", you're the only one that has done that.

Right what wrongs? LE is simply a profession, everybody has their own way of doing things.

Yes, and as I said I made the account for him. What he was going through then can't possibly have anything to do with me, as all my children live with me.

Again, all opinion. I have a clean criminal record, clean driving record, and have never been arrested or detained for any reason. What reason would you have to come to the conclusion you have come to? From your previous posts here, I'd say it's pointing towards frustration at this point...which is not an indicator of my mental stability whatsoever.
Yes, of course, you have not stirred the pot at all, ever.

Everything you say makes perfect sense.

Everything is just an opinion, of course, yours is far better than others.

No one has a valid reason to think you are anything but perfect.

It is everyone else.

And of course, it is your brother.

Again, good luck and get well.

Old 11-14-2012, 16:00   #176
golls17
Lifetime Newbie

Quote:

Do you work for Ascending Parish?
A) I'm getting closer
B) I'm way off

Do you work for Madison Parish?
A) I'm getting closer
B) I'm way off

Do you work for St Charles Parish?
A) I'm getting closer
B) I'm way off

Do you work for St Tammany Parish?
A) I'm getting closer
B) I'm way off

I left it vague as "work for" so Rabbi can do the honors of asking if you're sworn.

Sent from my Sprint Milky Way Galaxy S...
Remember every day that you don't train or workout, a bad guy does.
Formerly gollbladder13

Last edited by golls17; 11-14-2012 at 16:01..
Old 11-14-2012, 16:01   #177
scottydl

This was kinda fun for awhile, but I think a line was crossed when we had to start pulling up LODD's to try and debunk the stupidity that this thread has become.

Regardless of any proof either way, I can't help but agree with everything Rabbi said here. tantrix I think you got yourself in over your head here.

Unsubscribed.
Old 11-14-2012, 16:03   #178
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
Do you work for Ascending Parish?
A) I'm getting closer
B) I'm way off

Do you work for Madison Parish?
A) I'm getting closer
B) I'm way off

Do you work for St Charles Parish?
A) I'm getting closer
B) I'm way off

Do you work for St Tammany Parish?
A) I'm getting closer
B) I'm way off

I left it vague as "work for" so Rabbi can do the honors of asking if you're sworn.

Sent from my Sprint Milky Way Galaxy S...
Come on...I'd just be giving it away then. After all this, I should make everyone work for it.
Old 11-14-2012, 16:08   #179
TBO
CLM Number 122
Why so serious?

Alexandria Police Department, Louisiana
Thursday, February 20, 2003

That is the department/date that lost 2 Swat type cops, that he appears to be talking about.

"If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters".

"A person who won't reason has no advantage over one who can't reason."

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."

“Ignorance is a lot like alcohol: the more you have of it, the less you are able to see its effect on you.”

Originally Posted by Rooster Rugburn:
Didn't the whole sheepdog thing actually start right here on Glock Talk? A bunch of wannabees bought a bunch of T-shirts and took an oath to defend those who won't defend themselves?
Old 11-14-2012, 16:10   #180
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
Alexandria Police Department, Louisiana
Thursday, February 20, 2003

That is the department/date that lost 2 Swat type cops, that he appears to be talking about.
TBO gets it first...matter of fact, I think I remember you posting the article somewhere when it happened. Yep, I was there...those were the two guys, and it was chaos.

Closed Thread