GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 11-06-2012, 21:46   #676
RCP

Sadly instead of learning anything from this I bet the idiot GOP is probably scratching their heads trying to think of who they can run that is even more liberal than Romney in 2016.
RCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 22:09   #677
KalashniKEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP View Post
Sadly instead of learning anything from this I bet the idiot GOP is probably scratching their heads trying to think of who they can run that is even more liberal than Romney in 2016.
+1000

I called this shizz....
KalashniKEV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 22:13   #678
Eurodriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalashniKEV View Post
+1000

I called this shizz....
All the die hard repubs I know are like whhaaattt happenneeeddd....

And I'm all like

"Romney is Obama, bro"
Eurodriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 22:13   #679
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanBDawg View Post
They certainly are. We libertarians have been bashed for months by the fools who though Romney was somehow "conservative".

Are any of you listening now?

The morality police republicans, sorry, you no longer are relevant.
Just wait until 2016, I'm pretty certain we'll get a good laugh at the GOP contenders yet again.
tantrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 22:15   #680
Harper

Yeah, Obama won months ago when the GOP nominated Romney.

What was that about wasting my vote on a third party candidate that can't win??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
In that case you might as well vote Obama. Romney is going to lose and be just as much not the president as Gary Johnson.
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 22:16   #681
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
Yeah, Obama won months ago when the GOP nominated Romney.

What was that about wasting my vote on a third party candidate that can't win??
Apparently the GOP can't even get their own guy to win.
tantrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 22:31   #682
Big_Grumpy
Go Cheese!

Take a serious step back and look at yourselves.

How can either of you "two party" supporters proudly vote for your candidates?

Romney/Ryan - Supporting espionage on Americans, GUN BANS, free market manipulation, bailouts, medical care, and wars. Have you seen the flip flop videos???? Unbelievable.

Obama/Biden - Well... ditto.

If some joker came in GNG acting like either of these 2 clowns trying to explain themselves, he'd be laughed and ridiculed right the freak out of here. It's really sad what the voting standard has become.

When will it EVER be a time to get behind someone with a degree of integrity? The answer is/was now. But yet it's another dog and pony show.

A late word from Paul. It's from CNN and the chick sounds like Kool Aid drinker, but I think it's worth a listen.

I have electoral as 303 Obama, 206 Romney as of now. The popular vote is 58,156,996 vs. 56,130,459 for the "two" candidates. Waiting on Florida but she's leaning blue.

Enjoy more of the same.
Ah well, here we go again. Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran...

ETA: RECOUNT RECOUNT!! (and update numbers)

Last edited by Big_Grumpy; 11-07-2012 at 02:52..
Big_Grumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 23:21   #683
FFR Spyder GT
Ex-Gunslinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrix View Post
Apparently the GOP can't even get their own guy to win.
The Okie Corral
FFR Spyder GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 23:26   #684
HollowHead
Firm member

Quote:
They need to run someone who is more conservative and less republican. HH

Sent from two coffee cans connected by a string.
HollowHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:34   #685
stooxie
NRA Life Member

Quote:
Help me understand this. Should the Republicans find someone who will step in the social dog sheet of gays and abortion EVEN more? Should the Republicans find someone who will be EVEN more hypocritical, calling for smaller government and less regulation while trying to pass laws (on the above) that have zero to do with running the country?

The Dems seem (operative word there) to be smart enough to avoid the gun issues, at least publicly. I know they are working behind the scenes. Will the Republicans learn to let go some of the issues that have lost them the race now twice? Dunno.

Again, help me out here. I TOTALLY get that Romney was not ideal, but the way I see it, he lost because of the typical Republican right wing religious pandering, not because he was too moderate.

The door was opened during the primaries, with that whole circus about who was more hardcore. Who would follow the bible most closely. Biggest gift that could possibly have been handed the Democrats and they didn't waste an ounce of it.

I guess we'll have to hope for Chris Christie in 2016, or is he not hard core enough? Not worrying about what everyone does in their private lives enough?

-Stooxie
Old 11-07-2012, 05:11   #686
hamster
NRA Life Member

Let's not forget he was also the man who invented obamacare and had a history of signing AWB. Not to mention dozens of other non-fiscal conservative elements to his voting history.

Then on top of that they made the Massachusetts moderate pander to the American Taliban.

They need a guy who is a true fiscal conservative with principle. Socially he should be for small government.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stooxie View Post
Help me understand this. Should the Republicans find someone who will step in the social dog sheet of gays and abortion EVEN more? Should the Republicans find someone who will be EVEN more hypocritical, calling for smaller government and less regulation while trying to pass laws (on the above) that have zero to do with running the country?

The Dems seem (operative word there) to be smart enough to avoid the gun issues, at least publicly. I know they are working behind the scenes. Will the Republicans learn to let go some of the issues that have lost them the race now twice? Dunno.

Again, help me out here. I TOTALLY get that Romney was not ideal, but the way I see it, he lost because of the typical Republican right wing religious pandering, not because he was too moderate.

The door was opened during the primaries, with that whole circus about who was more hardcore. Who would follow the bible most closely. Biggest gift that could possibly have been handed the Democrats and they didn't waste an ounce of it.

I guess we'll have to hope for Chris Christie in 2016, or is he not hard core enough? Not worrying about what everyone does in their private lives enough?

-Stooxie
hamster is offline   Reply With Quote