Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 11-04-2012, 19:30   #1
irie111

.45 acp ranger t - talon bullets awesome in my glock g30sf!!!

I would like to thank everybody inthe forum for the tons of excellent reading, I've learned a lot from this site and hope to bea good addition to the community... I had the "as I understand" pretty rare andunique opportunity as of lately to buy some RANGER T AMMO in .45 and the Glock30 that I ran a couple boxes through loved it but the various targets I setupto eat it definitely didn't due to the total and utter devastation that wasunleashed on them as a result of this killer stuff... Long story short I reallycouldn't afford it all to keep and only bought it to try some out, keep a box for defenseand bless somebody with the rest at a profit... I had zero failures through theG30SF and I still am floored at how accurately I shoot with that littleGlock... It surprises me every time, I do better with it than countless other smallercaliber longer barrel pistols even... I have yet to fully understand why, I guess itjust fits right for me... l almost couldn't stop shooting the stuff, I had onebox too much fun over my preset one box limit ahahahaha... What's this stuffworth folks???... I know a GOOD portion of people seem to like keeping at leastsome around haha!!!...
I guess the legalway to sell this stuff is through GunBroker huh', is this the best way???.... Ihave an excellent reputation for selling completely unrelated items throughEBay so I do have that as a reference for people... That feedback shows that I am a 100% honest buyer and seller, so since I will be brand new to GunGroker that should help... Thanks guys for any opinions and input given inadvance...

General Glocking

General Glocking

General Glocking

General Glocking
irie111 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
45 acp, ammo, ammunition, ranger, ranger t