Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 11-03-2012, 10:21   #576
G36's Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by G29Reload View Post
Lie.

Lie.

Lie. Lowpaying transient jobs, the few there are, are what Obama gave us and what we're trying to get away from.

Lie.

Except we don't have one now and we're not getting one if Romney is elected.
You guys understand you are arguing with a DU troll? He will go away after the election so just ignore the troll for now.
G36's Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 10:24   #577
G29Reload
Tread Lightly

Quote:
Originally Posted by G36's Rule View Post
You guys understand you are arguing with a DU troll? He will go away after the election so just ignore the troll for now.
I get that, but he needs to be refuted for the record lest the gullible be swayed. He's basically electioneering. HAving no scruples, if just one lie works on just one person entering a polling booth…

Get it? Smack em down with truth and facts at every opportunity you see them here vandalizing.
Old 11-03-2012, 10:28   #578
sheriff733
NRA LIFE MEMBER

Quote:
I get that, but he needs to be refuted for the record lest the gullible be swayed. He's basically electioneering. HAving no scruples, if just one lie works on just one person entering a polling booth…

Get it? Smack em down with truth and facts at every opportunity you see them here vandalizing.
I like your style.

"This isn't domestic abuse. This is hilarious!" -Peter Griffin
sheriff733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 11:07   #579
CincyRed

Quote:

^^^^^
Love your argument!!
CincyRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:11   #580
SpoiledBySig

Quote:
Originally Posted by G36's Rule View Post

That's what I like about most here in the GD forum. I knew from day one he was nothing but a DU Troll and he would fade away after November 6th. I was just wondering if others felt the same way (and they do).
Old 11-03-2012, 12:31   #581
frank4570
Feral human

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoiledBySig View Post
That's what I like about most here in the GD forum. I knew from day one he was nothing but a DU Troll and he would fade away after November 6th. I was just wondering if others felt the same way (and they do).
I doubt DU even knows GT exists. Or were you just talking in general terms?

For too long people have said "screw NY, IL, etc" or "that'll never happen here." Yes, it will eventually. If we dont start standing up together now, it will never stop.-ilgunguygt
frank4570 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:41   #582
Trew2Life
#the struggle

Yep. You got to love them trolls. Them guys that come in here and call themselves 'representing' and going all strong for their candidate; ignoring the obvious truths and the facts; belittling the dissenting minority opinion. Everybody knows only republicans love guns and shooting. Hopefully, they will be gone after the election. I know I'll be here.
Old 11-03-2012, 12:44   #583
series1811
CLM Number
Enforcerator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trew2Life View Post
Yep. You got to love them trolls. Them guys that come in here and call themselves 'representing' and going all strong for their candidate; ignoring the obvious truths and the facts; belittling the dissenting minority opinion. Everybody knows only republicans love guns and shooting. Hopefully, they will be gone after the election. I know I'll be here.
Trew2Life

No lurking what so ever. Just joined up and started telling us how we had Obama all wrong. We know what that means.
Old 11-03-2012, 12:46   #584
SpoiledBySig

Quote:
Originally Posted by series1811 View Post
Trew2Life

No lurking what so ever. Just joined up and started telling us how we had Obama all wrong. We know what that means.
My sentiments exactly!
Old 11-03-2012, 12:51   #585
Trew2Life
#the struggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by series1811 View Post
Trew2Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoiledBySig View Post
My sentiments exactly!
Tell me what does that mean? Tell me how everyone in the forum is supposed to have the same opinion and behave and function like a Borg cube.
Old 11-03-2012, 12:56   #586
series1811
CLM Number
Enforcerator.

Quote:
Tell me what does that mean? Tell me how everyone in the forum is supposed to have the same opinion and behave and function like a Borg cube.
It means you didn't hear about Glocktalk, think it would be interesting because you own and like to shoot Glocks, then after a few months of reading and posting about shooting and owning Glocks, found the political issues forum, and read for a while, and then started posting, like the rest of us did.

We know what that means.
Old 11-03-2012, 12:57   #587
Hef
Stop Obammunism

Quote:
So it's just a coincidence that you joined in the 2 months prior to an election and you're a cheerleader for Obama? If it walks like a troll, and talks like a troll, we can be confident that it isn't a duck.
Old 11-03-2012, 13:09   #588
G29Reload
Tread Lightly

Quote:
Everybody knows only republicans love guns and shooting.
If that's all you ever posted about, no one would ever have noticed you. You'd just be a face in the crowd.

Nice try. You've been had. You are so thoroughly discredited its a wonder you even bother. Your agenda is clear.

You're a troll.

You're shilling for your candidate.

Some of your arguments, or what passes for them are word for word talking points. Whether DU, or Daily Kos or just an admirer thereof, the light of day shines on cockroaches like you. Now scram before the flying sneaker of death catches you before making it back under the stove.
Old 11-03-2012, 13:17   #589
Jay9928
BUBBA ARMY

Quote:

Somebody buy him a beer. Hell, whenever you are in Phoenix, drinks are on me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keoking View Post
It will be weeks before the general population discovers that you can't wipe your ass with a laptop.
Jay9928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 13:30   #590
Trew2Life
#the struggle

Not that I have to prove anything to anyone ... but it does have a sense of self-satisfaction to silence ones critics. Unless of course you're going to say that I only purchased the gun as a back story.

I especially love the ones so dense they don't understand sarcasm.

I purchased a Glock. While looking around for Glock prices, reviews and accessories I found links to GlockTalk (kudos to GT marketing). Much to my surprise I found political and religious issues here too. So don't hate the player. Hate the game.

All this talk of 'trolls' by others is simply self-projection bias.

The Okie Corral
Attached Thumbnails
The Okie Corral - Click for larger version  
Old 11-03-2012, 13:49   #591
douggmc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acujeff View Post
Here Comes The Landslide For Romney

In addition in the Senate - Eight GOP takeaways and two giveaways for a net gain of six. A 53-47 Senate, just like we have now, only opposite.

Barack Obama’s parting gift to the Democratic Party.

Full analysis at:
http://www.dickmorris.com/here-comes-the-landslide/
Tagged
douggmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 15:10   #592
Providence

FWIW: http://www.politico.com/blogs/burns-...ey-148251.html

Quote: "For most of my life, I've been an active Democrat. I am proud to have worked for President Bill Clinton and then-Senator Hillary Clinton, and, during that time, I saw firsthand what can be accomplished by strong, bipartisan leadership. I know what it means to work across the aisle on issues that are important to the American people. And that's why I am supporting Mitt Romney. Governor Romney has a plan to restore the prosperity this country deserves and expects. He will work with people of good will no matter what their party, and he will pursue the policies that are in the best interest of our country, no matter who proposes them. That's what President Obama promised to do four years ago. But like so many of his promises, bipartisan cooperation is just another one he has broken. We can't have four more years of failed policies and two parties that can't work together. We need the change Mitt Romney is offering."
Georgia Club Member #106
Tactical Shotgun Club #58
Rimfire Club #193
Snubbie Club #18

Last edited by Providence; 11-03-2012 at 15:15..
Providence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 16:13   #593
Trew2Life
#the struggle

Remember ... it was the republicans who started the 'make Obama a one term president' stragedy and the rest of the right lined right up behind it. The democrats could/would employ the same tactic or worst, push gun control riders onto republican sponsored bills.

SHTF scenario is the republicans win control of the senate and Obama gets re-elected.
Old 11-03-2012, 16:16   #594
Magnus2131
Glock Gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank4570 View Post
I doubt DU even knows GT exists. Or were you just talking in general terms?
Oh yes they do. Go look, they have made references to GT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe View Post
And then gone and stuffed the gun up the ass of the Hajji bastard that shot me!
"RIP Jeff (23Skidoo)" and our Silent_Runner. 129,520
Magnus2131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 16:17   #595
Magnus2131
Glock Gimp

Quote:
Remember ... it was the republicans who started the 'make Obama a one term president' stragedy and the rest of the right lined right up behind it. The democrats could/would employ the same tactic or worst, push gun control riders onto republican sponsored bills.

SHTF scenario is the republicans win control of the senate and Obama gets re-elected.
Troll.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe View Post
And then gone and stuffed the gun up the ass of the Hajji bastard that shot me!
"RIP Jeff (23Skidoo)" and our Silent_Runner. 129,520
Magnus2131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 16:43   #596
frank4570
Feral human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus2131 View Post
Oh yes they do. Go look, they have made references to GT.
Extremely few and short lived references. I was surprised to find anything, but I can't see where even two people exchanged comments about this site.
If you search freerepublic you will find probably tens of thousands of references on DU compared to our 4.

For too long people have said "screw NY, IL, etc" or "that'll never happen here." Yes, it will eventually. If we dont start standing up together now, it will never stop.-ilgunguygt
frank4570 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 17:49   #597
Jade Falcon
Go Blazers!

The people that believe Romney will win, are the same people who believe rainbow-colored cars making left-hand-turns is entertaining.

Last edited by Jade Falcon; 11-03-2012 at 17:50..
Jade Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 22:43   #598
Nalapombu

OOH good one Jade....

How long did you contemplate on that before posting? I'm betting somewhere north of 90 minutes or so.

You and Drew could use a 40 ounce can of frothy SOLOMON JUICE before you log on.

Nalajr

Last edited by Nalapombu; 11-03-2012 at 22:44..
Nalapombu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 03:33   #599
Providence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Falcon View Post
The people that believe Romney will win, are the same people who believe rainbow-colored cars making left-hand-turns is entertaining.
I plan to wear my Dale Jr. T-shirt when I got vote for Romney! Wait... I don't own a Dale Jr. T-shirt... And I've already early voted. Maybe I'll watch the race today, just to celebrate the approaching Romney win!
Georgia Club Member #106
Tactical Shotgun Club #58
Rimfire Club #193
Snubbie Club #18
Providence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 05:59   #600
series1811
CLM Number
Enforcerator.

Quote:
Not that I have to prove anything to anyone ... but it does have a sense of self-satisfaction to silence ones critics. Unless of course you're going to say that I only purchased the gun as a back story.

I especially love the ones so dense they don't understand sarcasm.

I purchased a Glock. While looking around for Glock prices, reviews and accessories I found links to GlockTalk (kudos to GT marketing). Much to my surprise I found political and religious issues here too. So don't hate the player. Hate the game.

All this talk of 'trolls' by others is simply self-projection bias.

The Okie Corral
Well, this makes you even harder to understand, and for your views to make sense.

I can understand a person who doesn't care about guns pushing a Democratic agenda. I just don't get a gun owner doing it.

The Demos know it is a losing issue for them right now. If Obama gets in again, as a lame duck, Putin won't be the only one waiting for his flexibility to kick in.