GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 10-27-2012, 19:43   #501
Providence

All kinds of things are being said to suppress votes for Romney.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...ing-state-poll

This will come down to who votes. If we vote we win. I don't care what the dims say. If we go out and vote, we win. This is about ending the 4 year nightmare! This is about correcting a national mistake. It isn't about abortion or the made-up "war on women." It isn't about binders or big bird. It is about the destruction of our economy, the debacle in Benghazi, the corrupt gifting of money to "green" energy companies, Fast and Furious, a justice dept. run amuck, the EPA run amuck, and many more scandals! Don't like one of the scandals? Pick another. There are plenty! But all of these have resulted in a failed presidency.

But that is nothing but a rant unless we get out and vote. Celebrate your ability to make your statement. Vote!
Georgia Club Member #106
Tactical Shotgun Club #58
Rimfire Club #193
Snubbie Club #18
Providence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 21:08   #502
50 Cent

The Okie Corral
Old 10-27-2012, 21:32   #503
Grabbrass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trew2Life View Post

If you're not for protecting women against voilence, then you are for perpetrators who offend women.
Or, maybe you're for equally protecting all persons against violence. There's something in the Constitution about that I think ... oh yeah, the equal protection clause.
Grabbrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 00:05   #504
BSA70

ROMNEY WILL WIN!!! The big Os popularity has dropped 7 points in 3 days. His ship is sinking!
BSA70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 17:46   #505
Boot Stomper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaps View Post
I don't believe people are stupid enough to let Obama have 4 more years. So yea, I think Romney will win in a landslide.
I wish I had your optimism. I think most people are distracted, don't pay attention, don't care or just plain stupid. With that said, I pray you are right.
Boot Stomper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 17:53   #506
Smithers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trew2Life View Post
Mitt Romney can't win this election. Mitt Romney can make the good argument about the economy and the debt, but unfortunately for him he's also running against a sleeping giant. Woman's rights.

If anyone doesn't think a Mitt Romney win can and will have an effect on Rowe v Wade is dangerously misinformed. Whether that effect will be positive or negative depends on your perspective.

The Right is going to perceive a Romney win as a mandate for agenda's far beyond the concepts of debt reduction and tax reform. The Dem's hold a lead in the Senate, now but heaven help my daughters and granddaughters if that should change.

If you lack the internal organs to grow, nurish then birth human life (IMHO) you really don't have a say in the matter. You literally didn't build that. GTF out of my babies womb.

Mitt Romney would be glad to sign personhood amendments and the Republimens would be happy to write them. Don't kid yourself otherwise.
My goodness, a scare monger.

You want to see what will happen to your rights?

Allow obama a few SC nominations.
Smithers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 18:03   #507
ilgunguygt
Enslaved in IL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithers View Post
My goodness, a scare monger.

You want to see what will happen to your rights?

Allow obama a few SC nominations.
Just someone too foolish to look past the next election. Facts are those kind of people really dont give a rip about real freedoms anyway. As long as you can have an abortion and have a protest your freedoms are covered in many peoples books.
Old 10-29-2012, 14:03   #508
BSA70

I heard on the radio this morning, NC was solid in the Romney column but now is obamas. Hope this is not a trend
BSA70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 14:14   #509
Providence

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSA70 View Post
I heard on the radio this morning, NC was solid in the Romney column but now is obamas. Hope this is not a trend
This is meant to suppress Romney votes. I call it propaganda... or if I'm in a hurry, BS!

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...lina_president
Georgia Club Member #106
Rimfire Club #193
Snubbie Club #18
Old 10-29-2012, 14:15   #510
F350

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSA70 View Post

Stop listening to NPR

Quote:
Suffolk University pollster David Paleologos, whose polls are aggregated into mainstream averages to show where the presidential race stands in the swing states, said he’s finished polling in Florida, North Carolina and Virginia because President Obama has no shot of winning those states.

“I think in places like North Carolina, Virginia and Florida, we’ve already painted those red, we’re not polling any of those states again,” Paleologos said Tuesday night on Fox’s "The O’Reilly Factor." “We’re focusing on the remaining states.”
F350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 14:42   #511
G29Reload
Tread Lightly

I see a solid Romney victory forming.

I do not expect him to get NV. Possible but the union influence in that state is too strong.

Romney WILL get:

CO +4
IA +2-4
WI (possibly) Tie, up in likely voters
OH (possibly) now up 2%, Trending Romney
NH +2-4%
VA +2-4%
NC +6%
FL +2-6%

271-290 votes.
National trend is there
Swing state aggregate is there.
Individual polling is there by swing state.

NV, MN, WI, PA may be in play and could be icing on the cake.
Old 10-29-2012, 15:03   #512
Unlocked
CLM Number 22
4 8 15 16 23 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by G29Reload View Post
NV, MN, WI, PA may be in play and could be icing on the cake.

I agree that a Romney win is in the works. I think WI just might surprise everyone and go red. But I doubt PA does. I don't want to get my hopes up, but I have a real good feeling.

Originally posted by gtrcivic
ONLY IF EVERY HVAC GUY WAS LIKE YOU. 99% are not.
Unlocked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 15:16   #513
Hailstorm
Boom Shacka

I always feel in Michigan. My vote doesn't mean anything when you have so many idiots.

When it comes to who wins. I suppose it will depend on how many dead people vote.
Old 10-29-2012, 16:13   #514
Providence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailstorm View Post
I always feel in Michigan. My vote doesn't mean anything when you have so many idiots.

When it comes to who wins. I suppose it will depend on how many dead people vote.
You guys in occupied territory have it rough. I've been there and it isn't fun!
Georgia Club Member #106
Rimfire Club #193
Snubbie Club #18
Old 10-29-2012, 16:26   #515
Providence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailstorm View Post

Did you know Michigan is now a toss-up state? Keep hope alive!
Georgia Club Member #106
Rimfire Club #193
Snubbie Club #18
Old 10-29-2012, 16:35   #516
Jay9928
BUBBA ARMY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Providence View Post

So is Ohio. I am optimistic.

Whooo boy, when Romney is elected on the 6th, I will venture over to the (forgive me) DU. Wait, no, the site, will be down most likely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keoking View Post
It will be weeks before the general population discovers that you can't wipe your ass with a laptop.
Jay9928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 16:55   #517
sheriff733
NRA LIFE MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay9928 View Post
So is Ohio. I am optimistic.

Whooo boy, when Romney is elected on the 6th, I will venture over to the (forgive me) DU. Wait, no, the site, will be down most likely
Me too.

I. Cannot. Wait.

Sent with Probably Cause and Irrisputable Proof.

"This isn't domestic abuse. This is hilarious!" -Peter Griffin
sheriff733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 16:56   #518
sheriff733
NRA LIFE MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Providence View Post
I know! That's nuts. I couldn't believe it when I saw that.

Sent with Probably Cause and Irrisputable Proof.

"This isn't domestic abuse. This is hilarious!" -Peter Griffin
sheriff733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 17:11   #519
Vic777

Romney will win in a landslide. I base that on the fact that I believe the American People are not Stupid.
Old 10-29-2012, 17:27   #520
Hailstorm
Boom Shacka

I live near Detroit. Not holding out for people wising up. Even here tho, the Oboma signs are not all over. We have one guy in the area with a Oboma sign, it has the UAW on it. Plus a few more signs. What this means to me is. I write all those other names down and make sure I don't vote for them if this guy like the Big O. His other choices will suck as well.
Old 10-30-2012, 10:52   #521
Nalapombu

Hey all,

It's great to see my thread still going. I thought it would've died out long ago. I've been without a laptop for a couple weeks and it's been tedious as all get out to try to use my 7 inch Kindle Fire to browse GT. If I don't get my laptop fixed soon I am going to have to use TapaTalk or something to make it better.

Well I have to say that I too am feeling more and more optimistic. For the first time I have felt like Romney could actually pull this thing off. Ohio is looking better for us for sure. I also like what I am seeing about place that were once thought completely Soetero territory, lock, stock and barrel. NO CHANCE for Romney. I am talking about Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, New Hampshire, and maybe a couple more. He probably won't win any of these BLUE states, but I am NOT giving up on them and am still praying for the people there that they will make the best choice for the country and their fellow man by electing Romney. This country is on a fast road to GREECE if something isn't done. For the first time in a long time I have thought that the choice we have is very critical to the very survival of the Republic that we know as the USA. I really believe that after another 4 years of Soetero will will have a country that isn't recognizable or be the place that our fathers and grandfathers fought, bled and died to preserve. That country is teetering on the edge of the abyss. It's going to take some serious people to get us turned around. We can't afford a "Community Organizer" running the largest and most complicated "corporation" this world has ever seen. You have seen what that gets you after only 4 years.

I could go on and on, but I am going to have to go back and start reading from the beginning to see what you all are saying. I know there are some good things buried back in the previous pages and I gotta see what they are.

One last thing, my mom's husband has believed and said for several weeks now that Romney will win in a landslide. I don't know if he is talking about Reagan-Mondale kinda landslide or Soetero-Mccain "landslide." When he started saying it I thought he was a NUT, but now I'm not sure what I think. At this point I'd take an Electoral College victory of 270-268. I have to admit though, I sure would love to see a Reagan type of BLOWOUT happen a week from today. Can you imagine how entertaining it would be to watch NBC and PMSNBC if something like that happened? It would be great TV for sure. Wonder what kind of feeling Chris Matthews would be having up his leg if that happened?
They could have Colin Powell, Michael Moore, Babs Striesand, Howard Dean and several others that have the same mental illness all in one big room talking about how it was all a HUGE RACIST CAMPAIGN that got it done and we were back to the Jim Crow days now.

Sadly, if Romey only won by 1 vote there are lots of NUTBAGS like those I mentioned that will absolutely be calling the USA a RACIST nation if Soetero loses. It is so easy to predict that kinda trash taking place that it should be funny, but it isn't.

Nalajr
Old 10-30-2012, 11:24   #522
JLB768
Silver Membership
Old & Grumpy

Projected Electoral at the moment shows O 247, to R's 206. God I hope he don't get another four years...
Black Rifle Club Member #768
JLB768 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:30   #523
Henry's Dad
woof, woof

BHO is making a big ad buy in PA this week.

Ask yourself why he is doing this now.

PA was supposed to be "in the bag" for him.

PA is now very likely to go for Romney.

Without PA, BHO has no path to victory. The electoral college numbers just won't add up for him.

If he loses PA, he can forget about Ohio. It's all over.

You heard it here first...
Henry's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:46   #524
stooxie
NRA Life Member

The Obama ads running in northern VA have been SO negative. I think people are really getting tired of it. Just like BHO said in 2008, when you've got nothing, attack the other guy.

Frankly I'll still be surprised if Romney wins but the fact that he now has a shot speaks volumes. If the Dems screw this up it will only barely outshine the Republicans utter deafness on stupid social issues.

-Stooxie
Old 10-30-2012, 12:12   #525
G29Reload
Tread Lightly

Quote:
Originally Posted by stooxie View Post
The Obama ads running in northern VA have been SO negative.
They've been loaded with lies too.

The crap about saving detroit/auto industry.

Really? Selling $80,000 Volts for less then $25,000 is sustainable?

Buying GM in the 50s when its now in the 20's, losing 60% of our investment was a good idea?

People now refusing to buy it cause its "Government Motors" and preferring Ford instead cause they didn't take government money?

And the economy moving again? My ass. 1.3% growth net of government spending doesn't even keep up with population growth.

Steady stream of lies.

Last edited by G29Reload; 10-30-2012 at 12:12..
G29Reload is online now   Reply With Quote