23 lbs fully loaded with 270 rounds on board.....now that is some firepower
Ruggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 19:49   #43
M&P15T
Beard One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruggles View Post
23 lbs fully loaded with 270 rounds on board.....now that is some firepower
Seeing the reactions of people at the range would make building something like that for fun totally worth it.
Old 10-22-2012, 19:56   #44
mjkeat

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&P15T View Post
No, you're too much of a paranid delusional to listen to.
Are we still under the impression that misrepresenting the other side is somehow cute or somehow a means to prove our position as superior?

Concerned about the reaction of those at the range? Seriously? Shows your intent.

The people here are much to intelligent to be fooled by your inexperience.

I just hope you recognize said inexperience soon. But, but, but I lived in Detroit.

Last edited by mjkeat; 10-22-2012 at 19:57..
mjkeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 20:07   #45
M&P15T
Beard One

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkeat View Post
Are we still under the impression that misrepresenting the other side is somehow cute or somehow a means to prove our position as superior?

Concerned about the reaction of those at the range? Seriously? Shows your intent.

The people here are much to intelligent to be fooled by your inexperience.

I just hope you recognize said inexperience soon. But, but, but I lived in Detroit.
Yes, you have raised the cloke of obscurity covering my true intentions!!!!

My intent is fun....I know, I know, fun isn't combat ready, fun isn't tactical and preparing for the on-slaught of......what, I have no idea.

Go on with your bad-self buddy, just don't forget this stuff can be fun if you let it.

And I promise, if I'm ever in a bad situation, and I don't have that pile of AR goodness in my hands to save my arse, I will contact you to ask what I should do.

Last edited by M&P15T; 10-22-2012 at 20:10..
M&P15T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 20:15   #46
mjkeat

Cute.

Please do I'd like to watch the ship sink. Post your # and I'll text you mine.
Old 10-22-2012, 20:21   #47
M&P15T
Beard One

Quote:
Cute.

Please do I'd like to watch the ship sink. Post your # and I'll text you mine.
Oooooooh HEEEELL NO!!!

I don't keep enough tinfoil handy to allow you to have my number. I'll just PM you when it's time for you to fly to my rescue with your uber AR skillz, you hunka burnin' man you!!

When DC is under attack, and Delta, the SEALS, and all of the other military and LEO units around here are either dead or pinned-down by heavy fire, I will most assuredly contact you on the Bat Phone. Keep an eye towards the sky brother.

Last edited by M&P15T; 10-22-2012 at 20:28..
Old 10-22-2012, 20:30   #48
mjkeat

This is fun. I respond to one of your misguided incorrect posts, take a sip, watch a little TV, hit refresh and there it is. Another great post void of any substance. Maybe we'll both get banned. I'd be willing to take one for the team.

Do yourself a favor, listen. There's nothing wrong w/ it. In fact you'll be a better person for it.
Old 10-22-2012, 20:33   #49
Shinesintx

Quote:
Not enough....

Needs more cowbell.

I gotta have more cowbell.
I wanted to respond...but your words were taken from my mouth.
Old 10-22-2012, 20:34   #50
M&P15T
Beard One

Quote:
This is fun. I respond to one of your misguided incorrect posts, take a sip, watch a little TV, hit refresh and there it is. Another great post void of any substance. Maybe we'll both get banned. I'd be willing to take one for the team.

Do yourself a favor, listen. There's nothing wrong w/ it. In fact you'll be a better person for it.
What is truly humorous, is that you think that by listening to you, I will be a better person.

Christ, I can't imagine how far I have to go with stroking your ego for you to notice I've been messing with you for hours, it's like you can't see the forest for the trees.

No one needs to be banned, we've both just been having fun with each other. No harm, no foul.

Last edited by M&P15T; 10-22-2012 at 20:35..
Old 10-22-2012, 20:42   #51
mjkeat

The funny thing is even drunk, tired, and disinterested I am more than capable of guessing your next move. I'm simply using you as my show is over and there's nothing on tv. It's way to early to go to bed and I still have half a battery left in the laptop. Actually 30% left.

I don't know why you're so resistant to proper technique and training. Is it insucurity that you won't measure up?

I'm not joking at all. I hope you get banned. The site would be better off w/o you.
Old 10-22-2012, 20:52   #52
M&P15T
Beard One

Quote:
The funny thing is even drunk, tired, and disinterested I am more than capable of guessing your next move. I'm simply using you as my show is over and there's nothing on tv. It's way to early to go to bed and I still have half a battery left in the laptop. Actually 30% left.

I don't know why you're so resistant to proper technique and training. Is it insucurity that you won't measure up?

I'm not joking at all. I hope you get banned. The site would be better off w/o you.
I'm a healthy adult son.

"Measuring up" is the juvenile's perspective. Worrying about how you can kill someone fast and furious like, is the psycho's perspective. I have a life that I value far more than any barbs you could possibly throw out.

I don't sit around worrying about what boogeyman lurks around the next corner. I work, love and produce things other than paranoia and hatred. I practice tennis instead of death and destruction. And I most certainly do not wish that I had the opportunity to blow people away, because I have to prove myself as a man, do so in order to measure myself as a man.

Last edited by M&P15T; 10-22-2012 at 21:20..
Old 10-22-2012, 20:57   #53
mjkeat

Strawman, cute. It's cute because it shows the jelousy and admeration you harbor.

LOL, tennis. I remember that conversation. It was classic. Thank you for bringing that up. I had forgotten.
Old 10-22-2012, 21:00   #54
M&P15T
Beard One

Quote:
Strawman, cute. It's cute because it shows the jelousy and admeration you harbor.

LOL, tennis. I remember that conversation. It was classic. Thank you for bringing that up. I had forgotten.
Good night. Stay calm.
Old 10-22-2012, 21:21   #55
mjkeat

Quote:
Good night. Stay calm.
Always. That's a side effect of the training.
Old 10-22-2012, 21:45   #56
Angry Fist
Lifetime Membership
The Original®

Quote:
Mjkeat bought it already.....
I asked because I bought one... No tacticool long gun is complete without a launcher.
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, s**t-kickers, Methodists, and the GTDS.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Angry Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 22:10   #57
bigmac85

I think its perfect... Except it might not fit under the seat of my tactical golfcart.
bigmac85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:35   #58
fuzzy03cls

You two should get a room
fuzzy03cls is offline   Reply With Quote