SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 10-12-2012, 21:48   #61
mjkeat

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&P15T View Post
How old were you when you flinked out of Logic 101?

You're weird dude, this is the second time you and I have done this run-around. You answer someone elses question in a general fashion. I subsequently ask a TOTALLY DIFFERENT question, and for some bizzare reason you think your previous answer to someone else's totally different question, answers mine.

WTF is wrong with you, can you not answer a simple couple of SPECIFIC questions?

Once again; How does the actual optical glass compare? How does the reticle/dot look between the two? Is the glass as clear? Is the reticle/dot as crisp?

If you answer that you've already answered these questions, you're a ****ing retard.
You're correct. I should have been more direct w/ my answer.

If one uses better materials assembled by more qualified individuals what do you think the end product will be? Worse? Better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnfalman View Post
Which guys and which gears? Every time you see an M4 of some sort from the snake eaters, they either have an ACOG or an Aimpoint or an EOTech.

So, which spec op expert's gear configuration should I follow?
My point exactly.

Last edited by mjkeat; 10-12-2012 at 22:01..
mjkeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 22:08   #62
AK_Stick
AAAMAD

Send a message via AIM to AK_Stick Send a message via Yahoo to AK_Stick
Quote:
As an aircraft mechanic in the Marines, he'd get what Uncle Sam's Misguided Children issues to him, be it an ACOG, Elcan or whatever the Gyrines use. He wouldn't get the chance to put a Primary Arms or NCStar on his rifle.

Are you just going around trolling my posts?

Go back and READ what we were talking about. Stop trying to pick apart a single post, without figuring out what we were talking about.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children may have peace"
AK_Stick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 15:08   #63
fnfalman
Chicks Dig It

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK_Stick View Post

Are you just going around trolling my posts?

Go back and READ what we were talking about. Stop trying to pick apart a single post, without figuring out what we were talking about.
I know what you're talking about. The problem is that you and a host of others can't seem to separate combat equipment versus civilian usage.
Old 10-13-2012, 17:09   #64
doc540

Well put

"separate combat equipment from civilian usage"

In my particular case, "civilian usage" actually translates to "might shoot every two or three months".
doc540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 17:48   #65
mjkeat

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc540 View Post
Well put

"separate combat equipment from civilian usage"

In my particular case, "civilian usage" actually translates to "might shoot every two or three months".
Nothing wrong w/ only getting out 4-6 times a month but some may shoot once a week and seek instruction 1-2 times or more a month in addition.

Good equipment is still good equipment and worth saving for or streemlining other "hobbies".

Gear doesn't make the shooter but it can help. I also feel that talent can overcome bad gear. I'd rather have good gear and talent. Working on both.
Old 10-13-2012, 17:49   #66
mjkeat

Quote:
I know what you're talking about. The problem is that you and a host of others can't seem to separate combat equipment versus civilian usage.
Explain...
Old 10-13-2012, 18:31   #67
AK_Stick
AAAMAD

Quote:

I'm unsure at this point, if you actually trolling my posts, or if you really are handicapped.

If you had taken the time to read what Jeepin and I were talking about, you'd have realized we were on a side-bar from the original topic, specifically talking about combat equipment.

However, it would appear, that you either failed to go back and read the post I referenced, or you've repeatedly failed to understand what I said.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children may have peace"
Old 10-13-2012, 18:34   #68
faawrenchbndr
CLM Number 281
The Dude Abides

Quote:
I'm unsure at this point, if you actually trolling my posts, or if you really are handicapped.

Nope,.......he's a straight up troll!
faawrenchbndr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 22:47   #69
fnfalman
Chicks Dig It

Quote:

If you had taken the time to read what Jeepin and I were talking about, you'd have realized we were on a side-bar from the original topic, specifically talking about combat equipment.

However, it would appear, that you either failed to go back and read the post I referenced, or you've repeatedly failed to understand what I said.
If you were to want to have sidebar conversation then use PM. You posted in a public thread, so expect rebuttals.
Old 10-13-2012, 22:48   #70
fnfalman
Chicks Dig It

Quote:
Originally Posted by faawrenchbndr View Post
Nope,.......he's a straight up troll!
Better a troll than a ball washer/Kool-Aid drinker.

You combat/tactical/custom gun types make me laugh because you take yourselves so seriously and annoint yourselves as some sort of experts in all things shootings & combat.

Don't want me to troll? Easy. Don't post ludicrous replies to simple questions.

Last edited by fnfalman; 10-13-2012 at 22:53..
fnfalman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 22:59   #71
AK_Stick
AAAMAD

Actually, I think we just wanted you on topic.

I really don't think anyone in here minds a rebuttal when you're on topic. But when you come in and flame someone, and your "rebuttal" has nothing to do with the statements being made, it just makes you look stupid.

Old 10-13-2012, 23:01   #72
MeanAction
MeanAction

I have the next model up SightMark with the 4 reticle dial and then the intensity dial is just forward of the quick release on me Ak. It seems like a solid piece.

Last edited by MeanAction; 10-14-2012 at 00:38..
MeanAction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 00:11   #73
fnfalman
Chicks Dig It

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkeat View Post
Explain...
What's to explain?

Military service does not equal to civilian usage. Do I have to draw up a PhD level thesis to explain it?
Old 10-14-2012, 00:14   #74
fnfalman
Chicks Dig It

Quote:
Actually, I think we just wanted you on topic.

I really don't think anyone in here minds a rebuttal when you're on topic. But when you come in and flame someone, and your "rebuttal" has nothing to do with the statements being made, it just makes you look stupid.
Then let's get on the topic. The man talks about cheap optics for his goof-off gun. He doesn't talk about having optics to fight against Blue Helmets, biker gangs, MS-13 or to hunt Charlie/Haji.

Every time somebody asks about cheap optics or cheap guns for fooling around, you lot of people have to chime in about "serious use" and "military fighting experience" and "high speed low drag" and "professional training".
Old 10-14-2012, 00:32   #75
AK_Stick
AAAMAD

I'm sorry, I didn't realize I needed your permission to post, or comment on other peoples posts.

I'll try to remember to check with you in the future.

Did one of your 20 yr olds dump you or something? You seem to be on quite the kick trying to stay relevant here.

Old 10-14-2012, 02:40   #76
M&P15T
Beard One

Quote:
I'm sorry, I didn't realize I needed your permission to post, or comment on other peoples posts.

I'll try to remember to check with you in the future.

Did one of your 20 yr olds dump you or something? You seem to be on quite the kick trying to stay relevant here.
I'm gonna go out on a limb here, and suggest it's probably not about trying to stay relevant. It's more about sheer frustration, and trying to deal with you, MKjeat, and a few other folks that simply ruin this sub-forum. There are probably tens of thousands of members here on GT, and about 10 or so actively post in this sub-forum. Many come here to discuss their interest in ARs, get smacked around by you and a few others here, then leave and post about their ARs in the General Firearms forum.....or just lose their interest altogether.

Might want to think about that........process that information a bit.

Then add in the fact that Eric has threatened to shut this forum down a few times over the general atmosphere here.

I find the level of uber-ninja, super cerealness laughable. Just a few posters in the forum dominate and ruin it, because you can't mentally and emotionally process the concept of shooting ARs for fun and recreation. It's like all you have in your life is your AR, and you're going to pound on the the other 99% that aren't over-the-top AR "drivers" like yourself.

No, the true trolls in the BRF are you, Mkjeat, and a few other hard-core AR "operators" that take a simple and pleasureable topic to discuss, and completely ruin it. It's like your AR is the only positive in your life, and your fragile ego is forcing you to rage post whenever anyone doesn't take the topic as seriously as you do. It's completely obvious (and sad) to everyone that comes here and tries to share experiences, who then leave in frustration......completely obvious to everyone but you, Mkjeat, and a few others.

Let it go. Since you're completely unable to post in any other manner than as a condescending and rude, uber-tactical-ninja-AR Operator, no one gives a **** about what you think or know....

This forum would be waaaaay better without you, the keatster, and a few others around. Ya'll should try M4Carbine, or some other such Uber-ninja place, you'd fit in quite nicely. Just go away, let the rest of us discuss ARs in the manner that the vast majority actually use them......for fun and recreation. We're all tired of the over-the-top Delta-Seal-Ranger crapola, we'd like one place to discuss ARs that doesn't have the "tactical psyche ward" atmosphere.

O.k.......so the OP bought a cheap but useable optic......good for you OP!!! Give us a range report when you can.

Last edited by M&P15T; 10-14-2012 at 03:14..
M&P15T is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:02   #77
mjkeat

Quote:
What's to explain?

Military service does not equal to civilian usage. Do I have to draw up a PhD level thesis to explain it?
It doesn't? I use things learned during my time at Drum daily. Hell, throughout the day every day.

Lately I've edited a few posts after posting them (trying to be a little nicer) but I doubt you are capable of drawing up a PhD level thesis. Prove me wrong I'd like to read it.

Quote:
Then let's get on the topic. The man talks about cheap optics for his goof-off gun. He doesn't talk about having optics to fight against Blue Helmets, biker gangs, MS-13 or to hunt Charlie/Haji.

Every time somebody asks about cheap optics or cheap guns for fooling around, you lot of people have to chime in about "serious use" and "military fighting experience" and "high speed low drag" and "professional training".
Goof-off gun, guns for fooling around? Says a lot. I've never met a tool capable of taking life that wasn't a serious matter. Good thing you live alone, huh.

Quote:
I'm gonna go out on a limb here, and suggest it's probably not about trying to stay relevant. It's more about sheer frustration, and trying to deal with you, MKjeat, and a few other folks that simply ruin this sub-forum. There are probably tens of thousands of members here on GT, and about 10 or so actively post in this sub-forum. Many come here to discuss their interest in ARs, get smacked around by you and a few others here, then leave and post about their ARs in the General Firearms forum.....or just lose their interest altogether.

Might want to think about that........process that information a bit.

Then add in the fact that Eric has threatened to shut this forum down a few times over the general atmosphere here.

I find the level of uber-ninja, super cerealness laughable. Just a few posters in the forum dominate and ruin it, because you can't mentally and emotionally process the concept of shooting ARs for fun and recreation. It's like all you have in your life is your AR, and you're going to pound on the the other 99% that aren't over-the-top AR "drivers" like yourself.

No, the true trolls in the BRF are you, Mkjeat, and a few other hard-core AR "operators" that take a simple and pleasureable topic to discuss, and completely ruin it. It's like your AR is the only positive in your life, and your fragile ego is forcing you to rage post whenever anyone doesn't take the topic as seriously as you do. It's completely obvious (and sad) to everyone that comes here and tries to share experiences, who then leave in frustration......completely obvious to everyone but you, Mkjeat, and a few others.

Let it go. Since you're completely unable to post in any other manner than as a condescending and rude, uber-tactical-ninja-AR Operator, no one gives a **** about what you think or know....

This forum would be waaaaay better without you, the keatster, and a few others around. Ya'll should try M4Carbine, or some other such Uber-ninja place, you'd fit in quite nicely. Just go away, let the rest of us discuss ARs in the manner that the vast majority actually use them......for fun and recreation. We're all tired of the over-the-top Delta-Seal-Ranger crapola, we'd like one place to discuss ARs that doesn't have the "tactical psyche ward" atmosphere.

O.k.......so the OP bought a cheap but useable optic......good for you OP!!! Give us a range report when you can.
Translation - This forum would be waaaaay better if I were able to live in my fantasy world w/o the interruption of factual information.

I find it hilarious that people, especially you, would turn down extremely helpful information that would improve your shooting. Take notice of the ones resistant and those who except advise. It's in every aspect of life. Usually the ones that rise to the top are excepting while those who resist are left behind and remain stagnant.

You talk about others processing information yet you have to be spoon fed.

They don't need to shut the sub-forum down. They need to get rid of the posters who repeatedly put out bad information. It's misleading and a detriment to the forum as a whole. If you want to point fingers, grab your buddy FAL and find a mirror.
Old 10-14-2012, 14:12   #78
M&P15T
Beard One

Quote:
Translation - This forum would be waaaaay better if I were able to live in my fantasy world w/o the interruption of factual information.

I find it hilarious that people, especially you, would turn down extremely helpful information that would improve your shooting. Take notice of the ones resistant and those who except advise. It's in every aspect of life. Usually the ones that rise to the top are excepting while those who resist are left behind and remain stagnant.

You talk about others processing information yet you have to be spoon fed.

They don't need to shut the sub-forum down. They need to get rid of the posters who repeatedly put out bad information. It's misleading and a detriment to the forum as a whole. If you want to point fingers, grab your buddy FAL and find a mirror.
Are you still here?

GTFO.

Last edited by M&P15T; 10-14-2012 at 14:21..
Old 10-14-2012, 14:55   #79
mjkeat

Quote:
Are you still here?

GTFO.
Can't deny what I said can you?

I'd like to see you shoot

Last edited by mjkeat; 10-14-2012 at 14:59..
Old 10-14-2012, 15:34   #80
M&P15T
Beard One

Quote:
Can't deny what I said can you?

I'd like to see you shoot
What you said, is that you're a paranoid delusional preparing for something that is not going to happen. You and your AR are NEVER going to save the world. You will not walk a post-apocolyptic earth as an uber-bad-ass. You will not save a school bus full of Nuns and children from taliban attack with your super AR skills....

A sure sign of your paranoia is that you won't share where you live. How's Delta gonna recruit you when Chuck Norris goes down, if no one knows where you live?

I would love to shoot with you , and meet you in person. I visit Michigan often enough, maybe we could meet and you can finally shut your damn mouth.

Face it son. What you are so adamantly wanna-be professional about (ARs), 98% of the rest of the planet considers either a joke or nothing more than sport and enjoyment. You are the overly vocal minority in the shooting sports, you're the jackass that ruins things for the rest of us.

You know what would be beyond pathetic? If we met, went shooting together, and you couldn't shoot better than me. With all the uber-tactical-ninja-delta-wanna-be **** you talk, if you couldn't shoot better than a recreational shooter......well, that'd be sad.

Get a ****ing life Napoleon. You're awesome ninja skillz aren't going to save the day.

Last edited by M&P15T; 10-14-2012 at 16:13..