Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 10-11-2012, 12:57   #226
certifiedfunds
Platinum Membership
Tewwowist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrsuhd View Post
My first line in my original post is we vacinate our kidsI just try do it in a way that puts minimal toxins in them at a givin time reducing the chance for adverse reactions and increasing the chance for a proper response if there is an adverse reaction.
Show your data that what you FEEL is correct.
certifiedfunds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:58   #227
NeverMore1701
Platinum Membership
Fear no evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSUAdman View Post
I'm curious - what Toxins are you afraid of?

People use that term all the time. I'd love to know what toxins you think are being put into your vaccines, food, etc.

Please educate us.
The bad ones that cause autism, obviously. From some of the posts here, you'd think they got a triple dose....
For the last time
NeverMore1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 13:04   #228
Hrsuhd

Quote:
I'm curious - what Toxins are you afraid of?

People use that term all the time. I'd love to know what toxins you think are being put into your vaccines, food, etc.

Please educate us.
You are correct toxin may not have been the right word live virus dead virus carrier liquid the fewer of those things in a kids body if they have a reaction the easier it is to find and fix the problem.
Hrsuhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 13:04   #229
LSUAdman
Pew Pew

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverMore1701 View Post
The bad ones that cause autism, obviously. From some of the posts here, you'd think they got a triple dose....

Crap...that explains that big vial labeled "Autism" that comes standard in each Doctor's office. I always wondered what those were for...

Surprised that BIG PHARMA doesnt put one of those vials and a sharp on each clipboard they drop off.
Old 10-11-2012, 13:05   #230
LSUAdman
Pew Pew

Quote:
You are correct toxin may not have been the right word live virus dead virus carrier liquid the fewer of those things in a kids body if they have a reaction the easier it is to find and fix the problem.

Yes, very easy to find. They'd be called Polio.
Old 10-11-2012, 13:05   #231
Hrsuhd

Quote:
Originally Posted by certifiedfunds View Post
Show your data that what you FEEL is correct.
Your the one arguing the point show me how its wrong.
Old 10-11-2012, 13:06   #232
Hrsuhd

Quote:
Yes, very easy to find. They'd be called Polio.
???????
Old 10-11-2012, 13:07   #233
NeverMore1701
Platinum Membership
Fear no evil.

Quote:
Crap...that explains that big vial labeled "Autism" that comes standard in each Doctor's office. I always wondered what those were for...

Surprised that BIG PHARMA doesnt put one of those vials and a sharp on each clipboard they drop off.
They ran out trying to supply GT members.

For the last time
NeverMore1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 13:19   #234
Hrsuhd

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverMore1701 View Post
None of my posts were about autism never mentioned it never brought it up .
Old 10-11-2012, 13:27   #235
Hrsuhd

Quote:
Originally Posted by mace85 View Post
Find me one one commercial medication that does not have a death associated with it in clinical trials. Tylenol; Liver toxicity. Alleve: GI Bleeds. Multivitamins: Iron and vitamin A toxicity in large doses. All drugs carry that risk.

Part of interpreting the data is understanding how clinical trials are done. If Pfizer is testing a new drug to cure anal leakage, and a participant in a trial dies by committing suicide, even if it is in no way related to the drug, the death gets listed in the trial. Therefore the new miracle drug that stops anal leakage will have one death by suicide associated with it. That may make it the little pamphlet in the box with the drug.

The drug companies however do not take effort to explain this to the end consumer. But in the whole scheme of things drug companies have only been reaching out to the end user for the last 10 years or so.
The part that concerned me was that there was an 800 number set up for complaints that tells me it wasnt an uber rare occurance.
Old 10-11-2012, 13:41   #236
Hrsuhd

Quote:
Originally Posted by mace85 View Post
He has a point though. A good percentage of the vaccines are made as multi strain shots due to it being more affordable. In addition you only pay for one office visit versus three. A doctor wouldn't do that if they were trying to leach every last cent from you.

It's cute how you think you have a handle on immunology.

Decades of research are more valid in my mind than the conspiracy theories of a parent who has an axe to grind with her local MD, but doesn't care to even devote the energy to read the article containing the information in question.
I notice you say more affordable not safer. I dont think DR.s are trying to leach every dime my point was that my child is just a number to them in out get the insuance billed.
I dont agree with the premis of the artical vacines help stuffing a kid full of 5 or 6 vaccines and there carriers in one go and hoping there is not an allergic reaction or other adverse effect and then trying to guess at which one caused it just dosent seem the best way to do it .
Old 10-11-2012, 13:48   #237
certifiedfunds
Platinum Membership
Tewwowist

Quote:
1. Viri aren't alive
2. Show the medical evidence that the above bold is correct. Please also explain what problems arise and how they are "fixed". Please explain how having fewer helps anything.

Again, you THINK something, based on nothing factual, and you want to believe its true. That's your prerogative but its the very definition of ignorant.
Old 10-11-2012, 13:48   #238
scccdoc

Mother's milk transfers immunity to their babies, let's put a stop to that nonsense too!
scccdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 13:49   #239
certifiedfunds
Platinum Membership
Tewwowist

Quote:
I notice you say more affordable not safer. I dont think DR.s are trying to leach every dime my point was that my child is just a number to them in out get the insuance billed.
I dont agree with the premis of the artical vacines help stuffing a kid full of 5 or 6 vaccines and there carriers in one go and hoping there is not an allergic reaction or other adverse effect and then trying to guess at which one caused it just dosent seem the best way to do it .
The human immune system is very complex. It isn't some simple one dimensional machine like you seem to want to envision it to be.
Old 10-11-2012, 13:50   #240
certifiedfunds
Platinum Membership
Tewwowist

Quote:
The part that concerned me was that there was an 800 number set up for complaints that tells me it wasnt an uber rare occurance.
That isn't what it tells you at all. Again, you're wrong.

FDA regulations require that any and all complaints be self-reported by the manufacturer. They have to have the number.
Old 10-11-2012, 13:54   #241
certifiedfunds
Platinum Membership
Tewwowist

Quote:
Your the one arguing the point show me how its wrong.
You can't be for real.

You made the assertion. Back it up. I think it goes something like this: "multiple vxs on kids is bad. They need to be spaced out. The medical standard which is based established science and upon millions upon millions of data points is wrong. I know better."

Also, you asserted that your doctor or other doctors are in "the pocket of big pharma". Please explain how this is so. Please ask your pedo which pharma companies he receives payment from.......oh, better yet, check for yourself:

http://projects.propublica.org/docdollars/
Old 10-11-2012, 14:08   #242
LSUAdman
Pew Pew

Quote:

Or, maybe, lawsuits and complaints aren't uber rare. Maybe, just maybe, the complaints by uneducated people who base their logic on what ever blog they read that day has made it virtually impossible to NOT have that number on the form.

When we produced literature we made damn sure we gave people the ability to contact us and the State incase of an issue. Believe it or not, but it's not in a company's best interest to have it's clients getting sick - the quicker we can stop unhealthy processes the better for everyone.

It's not a conspiracy...you're just wrong. I mean...seriously. You know how you'd feel if your child insisted the sky was plaid? That's how you sound.
Old 10-11-2012, 14:30   #243
certifiedfunds
Platinum Membership
Tewwowist

Some people need to learn the difference between scientific proof and lawyers cooking up business.
Old 10-11-2012, 14:31   #244
mace85
NRA GOA USPSA

Quote:

Alright....

Multivaccine shots have one carrier. They only need one, it is the mechanism by which the attenuated virus or virus shell (essentially) is introduced into the body. Quite frankly there is no need to space out the shots to determine the root cause of a rxn. First off, the kid will have an immune reaction, that is the point of the vaccine. If he received multiple shots, the injection site would most likely be a give away as to what one caused an allergic reaction. And in the whole scheme of things, it doesn't matter which one caused it because the treatment is the same. Steroids, block histamines (pepcid, benadryl) reduce inflammation, protect airway.

I am not sure what point your trying to prove here. And I am not sure some of the words in your post are even words at all.

Please, please, please, oh pretty pretty please with a cherry on top explain to me what factual basis there is for your line of reasoning. And if you can't then please put down the parenting magazines, and step away from the hand sanitizer.

This is what happens when people would rather trust celebrities than those ruthless penny pinching idiots who wasted 10 years of their life with stupid **** like higher education.

My Blog www.aox4.blogspot.com

Last edited by mace85; 10-11-2012 at 14:33..
mace85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 14:53   #245
djf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchman View Post
Yes, vaccinations should not be mandatory because not every child is meant to survive to adulthood. Darwin's theory should not be interfered with.

Does it sound cold and heartless? Yes. Do I believe it? Yes.
I'm guessing that you don't have kids.
djf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 15:04   #246
scccdoc

Quote:
1)Find a caring physician, there are some around, that's on you.

2)"hoping"....................there's a ton of research that went into these time proven methods of prevention. I assume there are some with adverse reactions, but peanuts cause anaphylaxis too, from good ole Mother Earth. You don't know until you eat one (sorry for the simplistic example).

Last edited by scccdoc; 10-11-2012 at 15:05..
scccdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 16:15   #247
Hrsuhd

Quote:
You can't be for real.

You made the assertion. Back it up. I think it goes something like this: "multiple vxs on kids is bad. They need to be spaced out. The medical standard which is based established science and upon millions upon millions of data points is wrong. I know better."

Also, you asserted that your doctor or other doctors are in "the pocket of big pharma". Please explain how this is so. Please ask your pedo which pharma companies he receives payment from.......oh, better yet, check for yourself:

http://projects.propublica.org/docdollars/
Im willing to learn show me.
Old 10-11-2012, 16:19   #248
Hrsuhd

Quote:
Originally Posted by scccdoc View Post
1)Find a caring physician, there are some around, that's on you.

2)"hoping"....................there's a ton of research that went into these time proven methods of prevention. I assume there are some with adverse reactions, but peanuts cause anaphylaxis too, from good ole Mother Earth. You don't know until you eat one (sorry for the simplistic example).
I have.My Dr. is great!!!
And my kids did not have peanuts until they could tell me if there was a problem and I didnt force feed them a handfull

Last edited by Hrsuhd; 10-11-2012 at 17:20..
Old 10-11-2012, 16:21   #249
certifiedfunds
Platinum Membership
Tewwowist

Quote:
Im willing to learn show me.
Masters level immunology in a forum post? Sure. Wanna learn organic chem today too?
Old 10-11-2012, 16:24   #250
Hrsuhd

Quote:
1. Viri aren't alive
2. Show the medical evidence that the above bold is correct. Please also explain what problems arise and how they are "fixed". Please explain how having fewer helps anything.

Again, you THINK something, based on nothing factual, and you want to believe its true. That's your prerogative but its the very definition of ignorant.
Kind of speaks for its self if you have one choice thats it if you have five you have to take time to figure out which one it is.