Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 10-10-2012, 20:26   #121
G19G20
Status Quo 2014

This argument has turned into a petty waste of time so Ill be done after this one point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman92D View Post
Ooooops! Your nose is growing again. I mentioned Islam in response to your rant a couple pages ago:
I was referring to the identity politics aspect. "He's not like us Christians so he's gotta go!" That has nothing to do with your rant about the danger of invisible sky men.

You, on the other hand, have proven that you don't care about actual policy by reinforcing that you are only concerned with candidate's religion. White sorta-Christian = good. Black don't-know-but-assume-Muslim = bad.

This country is f'ed.

And you never did define what exactly "drug-related crime" is.

Now where did I put that bong? Ah here it is. Ill toke one in honor of all the dogs you've shot.
G19G20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 20:55   #122
Ruggles

"NEVER FORGET!!!!

Just don't mention that more US soldiers have been killed since 9/11 than all those people killed on 9/11. Smart policy there"

Yeah no sense in punching back when attacked, you might just lose the fight huh? Just ball up in the fetal position and take the beating until it stops....Smart policy there.....
Ruggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 20:57   #123
countrygun

Quote:
Originally Posted by G19G20 View Post
Now where did I put that bong? Ah here it is. Ill toke one in honor of all the dogs you've shot.
Watch it, that stuff causes Rongoloidism.
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 21:18   #124
Snowman92D

Quote:
This argument has turned into a petty waste of time so Ill be done after this one point.
Don't blame you. You're running out of dazzle. Remember...you might be able to BS a BSer, but you can't snow the Snowman.

Quote:
I was referring to the identity politics aspect. "He's not like us Christians so he's gotta go!" That has nothing to do with your rant about the danger of invisible sky men.
So you admit then that you brought up Islam long before I did. As I said previously, I was just trying to figure out who you're carrying water for...Saint Ron, or the Golden Child. It must embarassing for you to be reminded that your "invisible sky men" have been flying Boeing aircraft into our buildings and murdering your fellow Americans en masse.

Quote:
This country is f'ed.
Now, now...don't be depressed. Ron Paul will run again in 2016. You can maybe be a delegate again, come here and start lots of arguments, party with bimbos at hotel hospitality rooms. You had a good run this year, ginned up 3 or 4% of the registered voters. It'll be better next go-round. You'll see.

Quote:
(Sigh) Okay...but that stuff's bad for ya. Every toke you take is a few more IQ points decayed off your total. Makes it harder to debate people, and you have to admit...you don't have it like you used to. Just sayin'.
Snowman92D is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 08:25   #125
JFrame

Any time anyone pulls out the race card, it only serves to convince me that they have no real intellectual capital invested in an argument.

--
JFrame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 18:19   #126
G19G20
Status Quo 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruggles View Post
"NEVER FORGET!!!!

Just don't mention that more US soldiers have been killed since 9/11 than all those people killed on 9/11. Smart policy there"

Yeah no sense in punching back when attacked, you might just lose the fight huh? Just ball up in the fetal position and take the beating until it stops....Smart policy there.....
The lunacy of the policy has clearly proven itself 11 years later (twice). Thousands more soldiers killed, untold dead civilians, trillions of dollars spent, yet still fighting with no end in sight.

There's nothing I can say that Clint Eastwood didn't already sum up nicely:

"We didn't ask the Soviets after 10 years how that works out."
G19G20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 20:59   #127
countrygun

OK, who still stands by this one, and who wants to claim Obama is no danger to the Second Amendment?
Old 10-16-2012, 21:07   #128
Ruble Noon
"Cracker"

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
OK, who still stands by this one, and who wants to claim Obama is no danger to the Second Amendment?
Sure he is. Problem is the other guy has already proven that he is also.
Ruble Noon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 21:08   #129
wjv

Quote:
I'm sure that when he said that he wanted to reintroduce an AW Ban he was talking about an All Wheat Ban, to help those people who are allergic to wheat. . .

The urge to save humanity is almost always a false-face for the urge to rule it.
- H. L. Mencken -
wjv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 21:14   #130
frank4570
Feral human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruble Noon View Post
The actual danger seems to be in the supreme court justices. Obama will select *mostly* democrat types. Romney will select *mostly* republican types. Heller was a 5/4 vote. The next vote could go badly for us.

For too long people have said "screw NY, IL, etc" or "that'll never happen here." Yes, it will eventually. If we dont start standing up together now, it will never stop.-ilgunguygt
frank4570 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 21:14   #131
QNman
resU deretsigeR

Quote:
Quote:
Except he said he wouldn't. Obama said he would. Choose.
"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!
QNman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 21:16   #132
QNman
resU deretsigeR

Quote:
I'm with you in principle, my friend. But we have a choice - a) or b). Not "None of the above".

We tried in the primaries for something better. We have what we have.

Choose or spectate.
"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!
Old 10-16-2012, 21:19   #133
countrygun

Not to mention Obama sounded positively enthusiastic about one

Last edited by countrygun; 10-16-2012 at 21:19..
Old 10-16-2012, 21:20   #134
QNman
resU deretsigeR

Quote:
Not to mention Obama sounded positively enthusiastic about one
Too bad Romney didn't ask him why he didn't pursue one in the first four...

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!
Old 10-16-2012, 21:22   #135
countrygun

Quote:
Originally Posted by QNman View Post
Too bad Romney didn't ask him why he didn't pursue one in the first four...
and then tie it to "F&F" as an underhanded attemp to inluence events
Old 10-17-2012, 03:40   #136
concretefuzzynuts
Brew Crew

Quote from Obama, 2nd debate:

“My belief is that, (A), we have to enforce the laws we’ve already got, make sure that we’re keeping guns out of the hands of criminals, those who are mentally ill. We’ve done a much better job in terms of background checks, but we’ve got more to do when it comes to enforcement.

“But I also share your belief that weapons that were designed for soldiers in war theaters don’t belong on our streets. And so what I’m trying to do is to get a broader conversation about how do we reduce the violence generally. Part of it is seeing if we can get an assault weapons ban reintroduced. But part of it is also looking at other sources of the violence. Because frankly, in my home town of Chicago, there’s an awful lot of violence and they’re not using AK-47s. They’re using cheap hand guns.”
GTDS Member #7
GOTOD Member #757
Snub Club Member #757
NRA Member

Last edited by concretefuzzynuts; 10-17-2012 at 03:41..
concretefuzzynuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:41   #137
ricklee4570

Quote:
Originally Posted by concretefuzzynuts View Post
Quote from Obama, 2nd debate:

“My belief is that, (A), we have to enforce the laws we’ve already got, make sure that we’re keeping guns out of the hands of criminals, those who are mentally ill. We’ve done a much better job in terms of background checks, but we’ve got more to do when it comes to enforcement.

“But I also share your belief that weapons that were designed for soldiers in war theaters don’t belong on our streets. And so what I’m trying to do is to get a broader conversation about how do we reduce the violence generally. Part of it is seeing if we can get an assault weapons ban reintroduced. But part of it is also looking at other sources of the violence. Because frankly, in my home town of Chicago, there’s an awful lot of violence and they’re not using AK-47s. They’re using cheap hand guns.”
Yup, thats what he said, He has said similar things at different venues for years, yet we keep hearing about how Obama does not want to take away our guns.

I think Romney made it clear, no new gun laws.
Old 10-17-2012, 09:14   #138
Acujeff

Quote:
That's not true and it's been covered many times in GT threads.

If you actually examine his record it is clear Romney signed no anti-2A bills while he was Gov. He only reduced gun control, removed gun control language from bills, or signed pro-2A bills into law.

The liberal media and Obama supporters are misrepresenting Romney record. The NRA magazines published a link to Romney‘s actual entire record:

http://www.goal.org/newspages/romney.html

http://www.ammoland.com/2012/10/02/g...#ixzz28AyBR021

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Get free NRA-ILA legislative and RKBA e-mail alerts:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Acujeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 14:09   #139
Ruble Noon
"Cracker"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acujeff View Post
That's not true and it's been covered many times in GT threads.

If you actually examine his record it is clear Romney signed no anti-2A bills while he was Gov. He only reduced gun control, removed gun control language from bills, or signed pro-2A bills into law.

The liberal media and Obama supporters are misrepresenting Romney record. The NRA magazines published a link to Romney‘s actual entire record:

http://www.goal.org/newspages/romney.html

http://www.ammoland.com/2012/10/02/g...#ixzz28AyBR021
Dude you are the only one in what is left of the free world that claims Romney is pro gun. As far as this goal that you keep quoting, I've never heard of it. Are you its founding and only member?
Ruble Noon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 14:29   #140
countrygun

Quote:
Dude you are the only one in what is left of the free world that claims Romney is pro gun. As far as this goal that you keep quoting, I've never heard of it. Are you its founding and only member?
and you are the only one who gives a ^&*%.

I would say he is neutral and, based on what he and Obama said last night, romney is the better choice. Nobody else is in the race so....