GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 10-10-2012, 15:46   #41
DannyR

I have no means of making a video. Perhaps someone can video me at Masaad Ayoob's school in SC next month. I'll be using a Gen4 G19 there.
Bull Dawg #1

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
DannyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 16:52   #42
9L0ck

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyR View Post
I have no means of making a video. Perhaps someone can video me at Masaad Ayoob's school in SC next month. I'll be using a Gen4 G19 there.
That would be great if someone could. Once again I mean no disrespect and I am not calling you out.
Even in a good shooter like Hickcok45s gen 4 vids you can see brass bounce off his hat. He is not having any failures but the brass is still ejecting funny. Just curious to see your ejection and if it stays consistant. You may no be getting BTF but I wounder if any of yours are weak. Hope this makes sense
Old 10-10-2012, 17:09   #43
DeMarcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondd2 View Post
So where are all the range reports for the new Apex extractor?
Here is mine:

G19 FDE Gen3, build Apr 2012, 336 ejector & dipped MIM extractor
1st 450 rds - 12-15 brass-to-face, 1 stovepipe & erratic weak ejection in 360 degree arc.

I switched to the 30274 ejector & Lone Wolf extractor. I fired 300 rds more rds. There was an improvement, but not ”Perfection.” No Brass-to-face, no stovepipes, 95% of the ejection 3-5 o’clock, slightly stronger ejection (2-3ft away instead of at my feet). However, I had 5 landed on top of my head & several on my right arm.

Last weekend, I tried the Apex extractor & spring along with the 30274 ejector. I fired 250 rds. I had no BTF & no malfunctions. Ejection was 4-5 o'clock landing 3-5 ft away. I had one case graze my right shoulder.

I have several other Glocks including a G19 Gen2 & a 2005 G19 Gen3. None have the problem with BTF using same ammo & shooter (me).
DeMarcus is offline   Reply With Quote