Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 10-08-2012, 11:48   #1
Glocksanity

Study: Unvaccinated kids are healthier than vaccinate kids

http://healthimpactnews.com/2011/new...ated-children/

Quote:
No study of health outcomes of vaccinated people versus unvaccinated has ever been conducted in the U.S. by CDC or any other agency in the 50 years or more of an accelerating schedule of vaccinations (now over 50 doses of 14 vaccines given before kindergarten, 26 doses in the first year).
And now you know why.

They make vaccines mandatory. They give unlimited indemnity to the vaccine manufacturers. The population gets sicker and sicker and we end up with Obamacare. What a great country!!

Sic semper evello mortem Tyrannis!
Glocksanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:07   #2
muscogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glocksanity View Post

And now you know why.

They make vaccines mandatory. They give unlimited indemnity to the vaccine manufacturers. The population gets sicker and sicker and we end up with Obamacare. What a great country!!
The title is misleading. I was in the second grade when the U.S. started vaccinating for Polio. A lot of people my age grew up with braces on their legs so they could walk and had corrective to make both of their legs the same length. The afflicted limb was always smaller and weaker than the other one. There were people who spent most of their childhood and all their adult lives in iron lungs. Due to the vaccinations, you don't see that any more. We may have overdone it, but in general, vaccinations are a good thing.

Leona Helmsley
muscogee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:11   #3
m2hmghb

Sorry but that does not look like a study, it looks more like a survey. To quote "The information is from an internet questionnaire by vaccineinjury.info and from a German classical homeopathic practitioner". There is no peer review, there is no random sampling, there is nothing except a bunch of questions people answered on a website.

The M1 Garand rifle is the best battle implement ever devised by man.
m2hmghb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:27   #4
.264 magnum
CLM Number 121
Charter Lifetime Member

What blind stupidity.

Think about the world today without vaccines against:

Smallpox (really the argument ends right here)
Polio
Tetanus
Diphtheria
Pertussis
Etc.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:32   #5
GLWyandotte
Carbon User

Interesting.
A "study" pushing a book on a website pushing the study.

If the ailments listed had anything to actually do with the vaccines for which they are intended it might be a *little* less dubious.

Formerly Glockerel, 2003
GLWyandotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 13:08   #6
Psychman
NRA Life Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscogee View Post
The title is misleading. I was in the second grade when the U.S. started vaccinating for Polio. A lot of people my age grew up with braces on their legs so they could walk and had corrective to make both of their legs the same length. The afflicted limb was always smaller and weaker than the other one. There were people who spent most of their childhood and all their adult lives in iron lungs. Due to the vaccinations, you don't see that any more. We may have overdone it, but in general, vaccinations are a good thing.
Yup. Sugar cube administration!

NCOWS
Hey, I just love guns.
Psychman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 13:30   #7
hamster
NRA Life Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by .264 magnum View Post
What blind stupidity.

Think about the world today without vaccines against:

Smallpox (really the argument ends right here)
Polio
Tetanus
Diphtheria
Pertussis
Etc.
I have to agree. There are major childhood diseases that we should be vaccinating against.

Personally I don't think that chickenpox or other more minor diseases should necessarily be included, but there is no doubt or question in my mind that those listed are critical.
hamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 13:32   #8
Rabbi
Lifetime Membership
The Bombdiggity

That is not a "study" that is a sales pitch.

Pure BS.

Whenever you get mad as hell about it all, grab your rifle and head outside. If you are the only one there...it's not time yet

I cross my heart and hope not to die. Swallow evil, ride the sky. Lose myself in a crowded room. You fool, you fool, it will be here soon
Rabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 13:57   #9
Glocksanity

The argument is more along the lines that the over-dosaging of children with vaccines creates more health problems than it prevents.

It is one thing to give a few for some major diseases, but when kids end up getting thirty or forty or fifty vaccines before their bodies are able to develop a mature immune system, you are creating more health problems than you are preventing.

Like we really need mandatory HPV vaccines without parental consent?

My oh my, how ever did man evolve and survive without vaccines? I'll tell you how. Herd immunity kept the strong alive and the weak perished. It's called nature. Get used to it.

Vaccines are great if they are voluntary. But mandatory vaccines are tyranny. And they kill.

Old 10-08-2012, 14:05   #10
Rabbi
Lifetime Membership
The Bombdiggity

Quote:
The argument is more along the lines that the over-dosaging of children with vaccines creates more health problems than it prevents.

It is one thing to give a few for some major diseases, but when kids end up getting thirty or forty or fifty vaccines before their bodies are able to develop a mature immune system, you are creating more health problems than you are preventing.

Like we really need mandatory HPV vaccines without parental consent?

My oh my, how ever did man evolve and survive without vaccines? I'll tell you how. Herd immunity kept the strong alive and the weak perished. It's called nature. Get used to it.

Vaccines are great if they are voluntary. But mandatory vaccines are tyranny. And they kill.
And you have a medical degree/medical research degree from where? Can you point me in the direction of your peer reviewed articles?

Whenever you get mad as hell about it all, grab your rifle and head outside. If you are the only one there...it's not time yet

I cross my heart and hope not to die. Swallow evil, ride the sky. Lose myself in a crowded room. You fool, you fool, it will be here soon

Last edited by Rabbi; 10-08-2012 at 14:05..
Old 10-08-2012, 14:06   #11
Geko45
CLM Number 135
Smartass Pilot

Quote:
Support this statement.

Quote:
And if you were lucky then you lived to the ripe old age of 40.
CavDoc: "If you have to pretend that a person with a different opinion has an opinion other than his own in order to score points in an argument, you've forfeited any points that you pretended to have."
CavDoc: "You consider yourself as non-religious, and I consider you a religious zealot."

JBnTX: "Freedom of religion doesn't mean you can worship any God, anyway you see fit or not even worship any God if you so choose. [...] Christianity should be the only religion protected under the constitution, and congress shall make no law restricting its practice."
Geko45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 14:07   #12
Glocksanity

The US is the world leader in autism by a staggering large margin.

We are also the world leader in mandatory vaccines.

You do the math.

Old 10-08-2012, 14:07   #13
NeverMore1701
Platinum Membership
Fear no evil.

The Okie Corral
For the last time
NeverMore1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 14:09   #14
Glocksanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbi View Post
And you have a medical degree/medical research degree from where? Can you point me in the direction of your peer reviewed articles?
I don't have a degree in criminology, but I know more guns in the hands of law abiding citizens reduces crime.

Old 10-08-2012, 14:11   #15
Geko45
CLM Number 135
Smartass Pilot

Quote:

You do the math.
Correlation is not causation. Do you have a clinical study definitively linking these two claims?

I'd be more likley to suspect a more inclusive definition for the diagnosis of autism as the cause of the seeming increase in autism rates than I would the expanded use of vaccines.
CavDoc: "If you have to pretend that a person with a different opinion has an opinion other than his own in order to score points in an argument, you've forfeited any points that you pretended to have."
CavDoc: "You consider yourself as non-religious, and I consider you a religious zealot."

JBnTX: "Freedom of religion doesn't mean you can worship any God, anyway you see fit or not even worship any God if you so choose. [...] Christianity should be the only religion protected under the constitution, and congress shall make no law restricting its practice."

Last edited by Geko45; 10-08-2012 at 14:13..
Old 10-08-2012, 14:11   #16
Glocksanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geko45 View Post
Support this statement.
It's out there for those willing to open their minds to truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geko45 View Post
And if you were lucky then you lived to the ripe old age of 40.
Tell that to Methuselah.

Old 10-08-2012, 14:14   #17
Glocksanity

I feel like I am talking to cavemen in this thread.

Maybe I should have said:

Cops and Vaccines are good for you! Trust all of them all the time. They are there to help you!!!

Ha ha ha.

Old 10-08-2012, 14:15   #18
Geko45
CLM Number 135
Smartass Pilot

Quote:
It's out there for those willing to open their minds to truth.
Then it shouldn't be difficult to find us some peer reviewed clinical studies. You made the claim. Cite your sources.

Quote:
Tell that to Methuselah.
The Okie Corral

Old 10-08-2012, 14:16   #19
Bren
NRA Life Member

Quote:

And now you know why.

So, if I click the link I get vaccineinjury.info and if I click the "disclaimer" I discover that the source of this fabulous scientific data, is copyright owner:

Traditional Homeopathy Andreas Bachmair,
Certified Homeopathic Practitioner (also under Swiss law) Park 31,
Bahnhofstr. 31
CH-8280 Kreuzlingen,
Switzerland: 0041-71-6700672 and Fax: 01212-5-350-17-504 (from Germany)_

Really? How stupid would I have to be to make healthcare decisions about children based on the combined knowledge of a web site by a homeopathy "practitioner" and some "vaccine injury" lawyers.

Hey, what do the guys in the voodoo shops in New Orleans think about vaccinations?

Last edited by Bren; 10-08-2012 at 14:18..
Bren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 14:16   #20
Glocksanity

If vaccines are so safe, why do the drug companies demand and get total indemnity from the Nanny state from any and all side effects of the mandated vaccines?

Old 10-08-2012, 14:17   #21
Geko45
CLM Number 135
Smartass Pilot

Quote:
If vaccines are so safe, why do the drug companies demand and get total indemnity from the Nanny state from any and all side effects of the mandated vaccines?
Because of people like you.

Old 10-08-2012, 14:17   #22
Rabbi
Lifetime Membership
The Bombdiggity

Quote:

You do the math.
The U.S is also the world leader in people who have walked on the moon. Hell, we have an unchallenged monopoly in it.

According to your logic, a population of moon walkers is why we have the highest rate of autism.

See, that is not how math works. Besides not have a medical background, you such at math as well.

Last edited by Rabbi; 10-08-2012 at 14:19..
Old 10-08-2012, 14:20   #23
Geko45
CLM Number 135
Smartass Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbi View Post
According to your logic, a population of moon walker is why we have the highest rate of autism.
No, no, no... Vaccinations caused the sudden increase in "moon walking" in the U.S.

Old 10-08-2012, 14:21   #24
Rabbi
Lifetime Membership
The Bombdiggity

Quote:
Because they would be sued out of existence by juries stacked with people like you and then we would all start suffereing the effects of things we have defeted.

Old 10-08-2012, 14:22   #25
G36's Rule

This thread has potential. Just need a few more GNG nutbaggers to show up...
G36's Rule is offline   Reply With Quote