Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 10-06-2012, 22:18   #41
Paul7
New Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flintlocker View Post
Yes, I do realize that getting you extremist ideologues to rationally confront even this obvious lie from Romney has a snowballs chance at success. Most of you are too far gone. But I do find it amusing.
Hey Flintlocker, did you ever find that tax credit for companies moving overseas Obama talked about?
Old 10-06-2012, 22:25   #42
G22Dude

Was it Flintlockers intent to convince anyone to defect from the Romney camp or was it just to gripe about Romney
G22Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 23:07   #43
marchboom

Well, if Flintlicker posted it, it must be true and, therefore, I see no reason not to vote for obama. Even though he didn't challenge this issue at the debate.

obama had to wait till the next day when Romney wasn't present to say that Romney lied. Doesn't have the courage to say it to Romney's face.

Another adjective to add to obama's collection...COWARD.
The obama administration and the democrat party...the ultimate in domestic corruption and dedicated to the destruction of the United States.
marchboom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 00:56   #44
Big Mad Dawg

The obama showed up at the debate without a brain now the only liberal defense for the left is to distort the facts. Think of how dismal life must be for featherlocker waking up to find dear leader is just one more dim witted leftist tool.

Why so serious

If you don’t have any horses you must saddle your dogs - Dr. Saad

Last edited by Big Mad Dawg; 10-07-2012 at 00:56..
Big Mad Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:59   #45
series1811
CLM Number
Enforcerator.

Quote:
Ahh, what do you know, the cowards arrive to display their inability to address reality. Congrats boys.
I try and imagine Flintlicker or one of the other DUers as car salesman.

"If you don't buy this car, you are an effing moron. You are just too ignorant to realize you should buy this car. How stupid would you have to be to decide not to buy this car?

I drive a car just like this one. Why? Because, I am so much smarter than you. If you don't buy one just like it, you're an idiot.

What do you mean you're not buying the car? It's because you're ignorant, right? That' what I thought in the first place."

Last edited by series1811; 10-07-2012 at 07:04..
series1811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:22   #46
jdavionic
NRA Member

Wow...cold front has come through here with no rain. Highs in the 60s!

"No matter how bad it gets, if you're still alive it's just another bad day."
jdavionic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:45   #47
aircarver
Silver Membership
Ride Continues

Wow.

Flintlicker sure has made 'friends' and influenced people ...

...But I'm sure he'll continue to get paid anyway ...

They'd created a vast, permanently unemployed underclass, dependent upon the Republic's stupendous welfare machine for its very existence, and in so doing, they'd sown the seeds of their own destruction. No one could place two-thirds of a world's population on the Dole and keep them there forever without the entire system crashing . . . but how in hell did one get them off the Dole? -David Weber, Flag in Exile
aircarver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:52   #48
Cavalry Doc
Platinum Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyguy View Post
Oh look...another Flintlicker thread.

Regards,
Happyguy
She's in full meltdown because most of us enjoyed Barry's debate performance greatly.

Clint has been fully vindicated. He got it right.

Political Issues

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
--Gunhaver
Don't let the guys quoted above contact your reps more than you.

Cavalry Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:04   #49
FFR Spyder GT
Ex-Gunslinger

Flintlocker,

You're wasting your time.

Most of the GTPI crowd will continue to drink the Kool-Aide no matter how many times you try to tell them what's really in it.

When Murdock rings his little bell and says "Come and get it, Boys!" they will be pushing and shoving to get to the vats first.

But I do get a kick out of watching them being conned so easily.

Spyder

P.S. Did I mention that most of them are +40yo SWMs that still live with their Mom and have a "Command Post" in their Mom's basement?
FFR Spyder GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:07   #50
aircarver
Silver Membership
Ride Continues

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFR Spyder GT View Post
Flintlocker,

Most of the GTPI crowd will continue to drink the Kool-Aide no matter how many times you try to tell them what's really in it.

When Murdock rings his little bell and says "Come and get it, Boys!" they will be pushing and shoving to get to the vats first.

Spyder

P.S. Did I mention that most of them are +40yo SWMs that still live with their Mom and have a "Command Post" in their Mom's basement?

We have a pretty good handle on who's being 'conned' ....

They'd created a vast, permanently unemployed underclass, dependent upon the Republic's stupendous welfare machine for its very existence, and in so doing, they'd sown the seeds of their own destruction. No one could place two-thirds of a world's population on the Dole and keep them there forever without the entire system crashing . . . but how in hell did one get them off the Dole? -David Weber, Flag in Exile
aircarver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:08   #51
Paul7
New Guy

Quote:
Flintlocker,

Spyder

Do you even own a gun?

Why don't you tell us why we should vote for Barry? Other than a homosexual in favor of his pro-gay agenda, I don't know why anyone would.

Old 10-07-2012, 08:25   #52
marchboom

You can always identify a liberal. When confronted with the facts they resort to name calling.

Their boy obama just couldn't stand up to the facts from Romney. And he didn't have the courage to stand up to Romney during the debate. But he called him a liar the next day. That's the soonest he could say what his handlers (soros, etc) wanted him to say.
The obama administration and the democrat party...the ultimate in domestic corruption and dedicated to the destruction of the United States.
marchboom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:26   #53
QNman
resU deretsigeR

Quote:
It's a lie because its intent is to deceive.
After a 90-minute debate, with Obama stuttering and muttering his way through, having his arse handed to him for the entire period... THIS is the best you've got? A "presumed deception"?

Please tell me you have something more substantive. Please tell me you have something that doesn't require a predisposition to want to hate Romney in order to find a small victory for your guy. Please tell me this isn't the only point you're hanging your hat on to feel better about the beatdown Obama received.
"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!
QNman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:49   #54
Big Mad Dawg

The obama supporters are in a frenzy after discovering that their messiah is just a puppet

Why so serious

If you don’t have any horses you must saddle your dogs - Dr. Saad
Big Mad Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 09:06   #55
domin8ss

Hold on, I got something new that not even the media is touching.

In the debate Obama said Medicare covers autism. Do your research. It doesn't. My wife, who has her RN and CPN (Certified Pediatric Nurse), jumped on that one immediately.

And, anybody who disputes Romney's claim about how reducing taxes will increase tax revenue obviously had no understanding of Economics 101. So, let me break it down in a nutshell. Reduced taxes increase spending, which also bring in tax revenue. Reduced taxes also reduce burdens on employers, thus creating jobs, which in turn adds tax revenue. If you want to know more look into The Booming 1920s. They started that decade in a recession under a progressive president. New president comes in and reduces taxes. Unemployment goes down, tax revenue goes up, country is more educated than at any other time in its history (including today). That president loses election to new progressive. Country goes back into a ****hole with another recession, aka The Great Depression.

Last edited by domin8ss; 10-07-2012 at 09:15..
domin8ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 09:27   #56
mikesull415

Come on guys give Obama a break. He couldn't help that he couldn't get his thoughts straight.....the air's way too thin up there.
mikesull415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 09:33   #57
JFrame

Quote:
Flintlocker,

Most of the GTPI crowd will continue to drink the Kool-Aide no matter

Please note your comment about last Wednesday's debate, and the general consensus on this thread as to who won:

Quote:
I guess y'all watched a different debate than the rest of the world watched.
Given that all of your opinions seem to originate from the Bizarro universe, I'm sure you'll understand why we don't take anything you say seriously.

--
JFrame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:01   #58
wrenrj1

FYI, by my count 35-states have high risk insurance pools. I prefer the federal government not duplicate programs already in existence...
Old 10-07-2012, 10:04   #59
JFrame

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrenrj1 View Post
FYI, by my count 35-states have high risk insurance pools. I prefer the federal government not duplicate programs already in existence...
Unfortunately, Obama is not just trying to duplicate it. He's trying to replace it.

--

Last edited by JFrame; 10-07-2012 at 10:05..
JFrame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:21   #60
Syclone538

Should I be able to buy homeowners insurance while my house is on fire?

Quote:
The constitution is not, nor was it meant to be absolutely literal.
Syclone538 is offline   Reply With Quote