Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2012, 15:07   #251
Glock13

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudiGregg View Post
You should produce a series of DVD's to explain the truth of the matter.
Not a bad idea, but I bet his handlers would never let him be interviewed on the record. His identity and knowledge is worth too much.
Old 10-06-2012, 16:01   #252
bobtheelf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Warrior View Post
They were imploded from the top down. If you insist on arguing semantics, such as to say it is not an implosion if it doesn't occur from the bottom up, you win this one as I wouldn't know what else to refer to such an implosion as.
So you find it more reasonable to believe that we had a perfect implosion that had never been tested, in a brand new form, from the top down, with zero prep work, explosives covertly placed inside two (three!) of the busiest office buildings in the world that somehow no one noticed, that were placed at exactly the right height to coincide exactly with the impact location of two planes, that left no trace whatsoever, while thousands of people involved in the airlines, government, families of the people on the airliners, local authorities, etc were all in on the conspiracy, for the sole purpose of starting a war in the middle east or Afghanistan that we could have started for any number of other reasons....

Or: Militant Islamists that hate the US carried out a second terrorist attack on the WTC after failing in 1993.

Hmm. Mkay.

Occam's Razor. You should try it sometime.
Old 10-06-2012, 17:23   #253
Bruce M

Once again twenty minutes of excellent entertainment. Disturbing, but still very entertaining.
I never talked to anyone who had to fire their gun who said "I wished I had the smaller gun and fewer rounds with me" Just because you find a hundred people who agree with you on the internet does not mean you're right.
Old 10-06-2012, 17:36   #254
dango

Well,I believe we can defie gravity,you throw a ball up and it does not come back down, what does the laws of "physics" have to do with anything?
Old 10-06-2012, 17:45   #255
dango

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock13 View Post
Not a bad idea, but I bet his handlers would never let him be interviewed on the record. His identity and knowledge is worth too much.
True that ! What price does one place on sense ?
Old 10-06-2012, 17:57   #256
Glock13

Quote:
Originally Posted by dango View Post
True that ! What price does one place on sense ?
You two have a bold scheme. Bold enough to make it believable. Where we're you on 9/11/2001?
Old 10-06-2012, 18:04   #257
dango

Quote:
You two have a bold scheme. Bold enough to make it believable. Where we're you on 9/11/2001?
If I were to devulge that , ! might have to do unspeakable things.Shhhh!

Last edited by dango; 10-06-2012 at 18:04..
Old 10-06-2012, 18:04   #258
Gregg702
Gold Membership

Quote:
There are pilots and engineers that say he and PW were at the NWO headquarters watching their plan come to fruition.
Old 10-06-2012, 18:14   #259
dango

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudiGregg View Post
There are pilots and engineers that say he and PW were at the NWO headquarters watching their plan come to fruition.
As you said. how could anybody pull this off with-out a hitch?
Toooo savy for me ! Sheeezzz!
Old 10-06-2012, 18:25   #260
dango

As the plot thickens and the chess board even more complex!
Time to pull out the chess board and apply some strateigo!
Yes?.........Turkey and Syria not want to play nice,interesting!

Last edited by dango; 10-06-2012 at 19:12..
Old 10-06-2012, 19:08   #261
dango

One last thing! Like you,9/11 was a tragedy and dark part of our
history that none of us will ever forget!

I just want to know before I place blame. Too many things unclear here, too many unanswered questions and I am not convinced either way.

My hats off to each and everyone that was effected by this dark,dark day in our history and to all the unknown names of all these heros,my prayers go out to you all !

Last edited by dango; 10-06-2012 at 19:13..
Old 10-06-2012, 20:21   #262
mike g35
RACEGUN SHOOTER

Quote:
Another ijit... sheesh...

mike, had it not been for the families members of the murdered 09-11 victims, there would have been no "truther" movement. The documents supplied to the family members under FOIA requests are what have blown this whole thing open. For you to summarily dismiss their investigations is spitting on the memory of their family members who were murdered on 09-11.

Anyway, IMO, you're a ignoramus for trying to hyper-emotionalize this issue by throwing up the family members as a reason to not speak out. (You don't realize it, but this was the view disseminated to American sheeple as part of the coverup story, it worked for non-thinking sheeple and those idiotically stupid main stream news reporters and talking heads, but it never worked against the actual family members. Thank G-d! ETA2: By the way, props to whom props due, heraldo rivera has come around thanks to WTC7. Nice to see he is not buying the lie anymore.))

It is not in spite of them, but rather it is for friends and family members of the 09-11 victims that MILLIONS of Americans are speaking out. Take your government shill job excuses not to investigate deeper somewhere else. It won't work on free thinking Americans.

You see, it was other peoples' family members on 09-11-2001, not yours or mine. Since then, there have been over 200,000 other peoples' family members murdered, of these, over 50,000 have been the families of American soldiers either killed (roughly 5,000) or wounded (roughly 49,000) since the "war on terrorists and those who assist them"' began on 09-12-2001. The rest have been the babies, children, brothers, sisters, wives and husbands in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan etcetera who couldn't give a rat's *ss about attacking or hurting anyone in this country.

Even the ones who have picked up weapons against our troops abroad, in most all cases, only do so as they are having their countries invaded. You and I would do the same were the positions reversed!

No thanks, we are no longer buying the story you've obviously swallowed hook, line, and sinker as an excuse from our government's propaganda machine to not denigrate the memories of the 09-11 victims or their family members by not investigating what occurred on 09-11 as it is the actual family members who have led the way all this time.

The 09-11 victims' friends and family members are the tip on the "Truther" movement's spear!

ETA1: I'm sure some of the family members want you to see this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZmS...eature=related

I am going to stop being nice and start getting real. You my friend are a moron.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
Old 10-06-2012, 20:48   #263
cgwahl
Sheriffs a near

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtheelf View Post
So you find it more reasonable to believe that we had a perfect implosion that had never been tested, in a brand new form, from the top down, with zero prep work, explosives covertly placed inside two (three!) of the busiest office buildings in the world that somehow no one noticed, that were placed at exactly the right height to coincide exactly with the impact location of two planes, that left no trace whatsoever, while thousands of people involved in the airlines, government, families of the people on the airliners, local authorities, etc were all in on the conspiracy, for the sole purpose of starting a war in the middle east or Afghanistan that we could have started for any number of other reasons....

On top of that, this same group who can do all the above which has no qualms killing thousands of people don't bother to kill people who know the "truth."

Maybe it is just me, but if I were part of some secret group that can pull off flawless plans such as this would want to make sure to get rid of any loose ends that continue spouting off what really happened. They wouldn't be that hard to find either, since they are fairly public. They seem to enjoy uploading YouTube videos and post in forums to spread the word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowHead View Post
You missed a few hundred as there were probably more. Only an idiot wouldn't realize what happens to a building filled with over 10,000 CRT computer monitors, thousands of gallons of toluene and acetone (the company I worked for alone had an on-site permit for two 55 gallon barrels of acetyl acetone...and we stored much, much more), welding equipment during continuous renovations, etc. all being poured on by 50,000 pounds plus of burning JetA. Hell, the fire supression charging system alone at Windows On The World could have brough One down alone. Yeah, there were indeed internal explosions. HH

Offices like those would probably have UPS devices on each computer as well. The batteries on those things could possibly cause a nice fire and/or explosion should they get hot enough.

Pawsitively Stylish Mobile Pet Salon (Southern California)

Last edited by cgwahl; 10-06-2012 at 20:57..
Old 10-06-2012, 20:56   #264
HollowHead
Firm member

Quote:
Another ijit... sheesh...

mike, had it not been for the families members of the murdered 09-11 victims, there would have been no "truther" movement. The documents supplied to the family members under FOIA requests are what have blown this whole thing open. For you to summarily dismiss their investigations is spitting on the memory of their family members who were murdered on 09-11.

Anyway, IMO, you're a ignoramus for trying to hyper-emotionalize this issue by throwing up the family members as a reason to not speak out. (You don't realize it, but this was the view disseminated to American sheeple as part of the coverup story, it worked for non-thinking sheeple and those idiotically stupid main stream news reporters and talking heads, but it never worked against the actual family members. Thank G-d! ETA2: By the way, props to whom props due, heraldo rivera has come around thanks to WTC7. Nice to see he is not buying the lie anymore.))

It is not in spite of them, but rather it is for friends and family members of the 09-11 victims that MILLIONS of Americans are speaking out. Take your government shill job excuses not to investigate deeper somewhere else. It won't work on free thinking Americans.

You see, it was other peoples' family members on 09-11-2001, not yours or mine. Since then, there have been over 200,000 other peoples' family members murdered, of these, over 50,000 have been the families of American soldiers either killed (roughly 5,000) or wounded (roughly 49,000) since the "war on terrorists and those who assist them"' began on 09-12-2001. The rest have been the babies, children, brothers, sisters, wives and husbands in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan etcetera who couldn't give a rat's *ss about attacking or hurting anyone in this country.

Even the ones who have picked up weapons against our troops abroad, in most all cases, only do so as they are having their countries invaded. You and I would do the same were the positions reversed!

No thanks, we are no longer buying the story you've obviously swallowed hook, line, and sinker as an excuse from our government's propaganda machine to not denigrate the memories of the 09-11 victims or their family members by not investigating what occurred on 09-11 as it is the actual family members who have led the way all this time.

The 09-11 victims' friends and family members are the tip on the "Truther" movement's spear!

ETA1: I'm sure some of the family members want you to see this:

You have just crossed the line, friend. Eugene Whelen, Eng. 230, FDNY was my first cousin. HH

Sent from two coffee cans connected by a string.
Old 10-06-2012, 20:57   #265
dango

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgwahl View Post
On top of that, this same group who can do all the above which has no qualms killing thousands of people don't bother to kill people who know the "truth."

Maybe it is just me, but if I were part of some secret group that can pull off flawless plans such as this would want to make sure to get rid of any loose ends that continue spouting off what really happened. They wouldn't be that hard to find either, since they are fairly public. They seem to enjoy uploading YouTube videos and post in forums to spread the word.
In a city of that scale how could anyone possibly know exactly who EVERYONE is or what who saw? And do you have any idea how many have died already ? Some people know when to shut up!
Old 10-06-2012, 21:03   #266
cgwahl
Sheriffs a near

Quote:
In a city of that scale how could anyone possibly know exactly who EVERYONE is or what who saw? And do you have any idea how many have died already ? Some people know when to shut up!

And most like to talk.

Again, we're talking about a group of people who can do the impossible (literally). Maybe they have hidden cameras and listening devices in every home in America. They could be watching you through your computer camera right now.

Pawsitively Stylish Mobile Pet Salon (Southern California)
Old 10-06-2012, 21:24   #267
dango

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgwahl View Post
And most like to talk.

Again, we're talking about a group of people who can do the impossible (literally). Maybe they have hidden cameras and listening devices in every home in America. They could be watching you through your computer camera right now.
Ok,let me put it this way. Were I your most intimate and closest friend , could you be trusted with a secret,take it to your grave?

If you had any intellect and realized WHAT you had seen and know that something ain't right and your life might depend on it would you wait and observe or run into the street shouting out loud?

And like you said MOST maybe not all?
Old 10-06-2012, 21:54   #268
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsmo1066 View Post
I don't think you're listening to what everyone else is saying. OF COURSE there were explosions inside 7WTC, big ones, and many of them.

Only an idiot would expect anything else considering what was stored and used in those buildings.

The question is not whether there were internal explosions, but rather what proof there is that these were caused by intentionally planted and detonated bombs as part of some bizarre, all-consuming conspiracy.

And the answer to that question is that there isn't any.
I disagree. This tired, old *ss excuse of office building contents causing all the explosions is merely the repeated fantasy notions of someone unwilling to accept the truth.

Obviously you missed this video of 7WTC that's been around since last year.

ETA:

If office contents caused these explosions in 7 WTC, they were some pretty "smart" office products to cause the building to fail.

NOTE: TSMO, see the penthouse structure collapse (upper right corner of the screen) just before the fade to black? I compared to this to numerous other views on video and there is no escaping that WTC 7 was imploded on 09-11-2001.

Now, since WTC 7 was imploded, what else are the conspirators lying to us about concerning the 09-11 event?

"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 10-06-2012 at 21:58..
Old 10-06-2012, 22:06   #269
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK_Stick View Post
As someone who's worked with explosives, the biggest fact that remains undiscovered, and would conclusively prove. And who's mysterious non appearance, pretty much conclusively dis-proves the "explosive implosion" theory, where are the explosive indicators?

Where are the fragments of the support beams/structure severed by military grade explosives?

Where are the detonator fragments?

Where are the initiator indicators?

Granted, I've never demo'd a building. But the few times I worked with EOD blowing up small cache's of weapons/UXO we found fragments from what we set off. Having seen the required amounts to demo that, and whats left over, you'll never convince me you could hide from the entire world, what it would take to demo 1 tower at the WTC, much less 3. ...
You hold a great position, and this one little nagging fact bugged me too for the longest time. Well, it bugged me until I found out that NIST NEVER TESTED, CHECKED, OR LOOKED FOR ANYTHING RELATED TO EXPLOSIVES USED ON 09-11-2001.

NIST made the proclaimation(s) that no explosives or trace of explosives were found in all the numerous piles of debris they went through. Some genius (I say that in bigheartedness) finally realized the right question to ask NIST was on this wise. "hey NIST, did you actually look for, test, or try to find any explosives or trace of explosives?"

Basically NIST answered on this wise, "NO, we NEVER TESTED OR LOOKED FOR EXPLOSIVES as there wasn't any good reason to do so."

NIST's answer makes any rational person go, "WTF!!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK_Stick View Post
... But, like I said, you believed a "navy seal" was recruited by the CIA to kill a naval officer, I can absolutely beleive you'd buy that 9/11 was an inside job, and the buildings brought down by explosives.
Yeah, I believed him.

"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 10-06-2012 at 22:13..
Old 10-06-2012, 22:23   #270
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Damn I hate talking politics,too many bone heads!
And thanks to you WARRIOR ...........!
What is a (neocon).? They are dilligant group of people who have worked there way into all seats of power and controll WORLD WIDE.
A very elite group who own all control all and censord all!

They have a term called(ACCEPTIBLE COLATERAL DAMAGE) !
This price is usually payed in (BLOOD SHED) your's,mine,the
towers,the wars,on and on and on ,etc.!

The media,they own it,our government,yeap,that to !Anything worth owning they own,oil,gold,unbelievable powers.Even our millitary is exploited by these sick *****!

Lets talk oil!does anybody here realize how important oil is?
All plastics,paints,tooth-brush,more than half your car is made OF OIL ! One tire=7gals oil Think. Everything is based on ONE resource.
And is finite and not infinite,only so much on this blue ball and the BS rages!

In the world,the Arabic nations own and control 25% of all the oil reserves on this planet. We can't just blow up towers and kill people straight forward for the oil so they invent subtle sneeky tactics to throw us off.They think we are stupid,maybe they are right ,yes?

Any chess players here? Look at where we have millitary might and maybe think?You think it not probable to be an inside job on the towers,(ACCEPTIBLE COLATERAL DAMAGE) !THINK!
THESE PEOPLE WILL STOP AT NOTHING !

And of course,I have a list of people that would rock your world
before they do !!!!!!!!!!!!! ...
The chess reference rings true. I suck at chess, but I'm smart enough to understand why I lose so much. When I was growing up my next to oldest brother, in his day, would have been a match for any chess great you might think of "on any given Sunday." He played chess to win trophies, gamble on side bets at tournaments, and make "little" money off his games as well, but I digress.

Suffice to say the chess players or those that understand logic and strategy need only listen to the world news for a week, write down or memorize the names of countries spoken about concerning our military's deployments, and then look at the a map of the Middle East area. Yeah, it is a chess match, and oil, not case metal trophies or a few bucks for each game like in my aforementioned brother's case is the goal.

My brother would oft times give up a specific chess piece or two so as to gain an advantage on the board, these neo-cons you speak of give up American Husbands, Wives, Sons and Daughters in order to "gain the advantage" in the world.

This "manure" has to stop!

Quote:
...PS: Thanks WARRIOR !

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 10-06-2012 at 22:26..
Old 10-06-2012, 22:27   #271
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
When all truths are with-held what is left,blind faith or common sense ?

Yeah.thanks big time Peace Warrior , into the freigh,fray,fraaaaaaaay,
Whatever!
Old 10-06-2012, 22:47   #272
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
No need to get defensive. ...
Defensive am I? Wow... just wow.

VVV Allow me to retort by reiteration then. VVV
Quote:
... You see, you and I are actually on the same side of the issue. Free your mind man and stop thinking inside the box. I think you were one of the coordinators, if not the actual perpetrator of 9/11. You have cover from someone and are using it well. My only question now is your motive.
I reiterate, a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

(Please Glock13, receive this next statement as an OVERTLY OFFENSIVE cognition and not defensive as I am baiting you to the uttermost of my limited ability with written text on the internet. PLEASE fall for it!!!)

Glock13, YOU PERSONALLY do NOT want to challenge me on a psychologically intellectual level. I dare you.

NOTE: Please do not receive this as a challenge for all comers or certain others of you on GT as I wholly admit I'm to call out some of you.

However, Glock 13, please do "sir."

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 10-06-2012 at 22:49..
Old 10-06-2012, 22:59   #273
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtheelf View Post

Or: Militant Islamists that hate the US carried out a second terrorist attack on the WTC after failing in 1993.

Hmm. Mkay.

Occam's Razor. You should try it sometime.
I read everything you wrote, and I'd like to think I have firm grasp of the foundations of as well as an understanding of the tenets derived from occam's razor; however, you have yet to comment, interject, or otherwise controvert the video evidence available, and which I supplied a working link to you, concerning the irrefutable proof of the implosion of 7WTC on 09-11-2001.

Is it because that you now unequivocally agree that 7WTC was imploded? If this is case, please advise as much.

Or, is it more so your failure to understand the very nature of buildings can be brought down by implosion? If this is case, please advise as much.

Or finally, if my two suggestions keyhole into something that doesn't line up with your reasoning, please elaborate on why you haven't responded in your own words then.

lemma know. Thanks.

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 10-06-2012 at 23:00..
Old 10-06-2012, 23:03   #274
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
If I were to devulge that , ! might have to do unspeakable things.Shhhh!

Dango, we all have issues, but at least now I know, "you're a card!"

Old 10-07-2012, 05:22   #275
djf

Reading seanmac45's beat down of Peace Warrior in the last 9/11 thread. It's quite refreshing.

Another question, if it was all controlled demo, why wait until WTC 7 was empty?
Closed Thread