Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2012, 11:55   #226
mike g35
RACEGUN SHOOTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Warrior View Post
Mike,

With all due respect, you're a johnny-come-lately to this whole subject with regards to my personal involvement. Suffice to say, I used to be on the other side of the 09-11 issue, but now I know the truth.

I'm not in denial anymore. Period.
No offense intended but had my aunt not left the WTC early that morning I would be one of those folks I was talking about. And had I been I would take great offense to you spitting on the memory of ALL those involved. Grow up, get real, or get gone. Frankly America doesn't need Americans like you.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
Old 10-06-2012, 11:55   #227
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by CigarandScotch View Post
Can someone please instruct me on how to put another member on "ignore"? I have looked into it before and I can't seem to figure that out on my own. PM's are welcome.

Reading this thread reminded me of a couple that I need to do that with (and gave me a couple more to put on the list)...
Highlight their name, copy it, go to User CP, click 'edit ignore list,' paste the name into the box, highlight add to ignore list option and then save. I think...
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales
Old 10-06-2012, 12:07   #228
CigarandScotch
Fartacus

Thanks. You were my first on the list. With all due respect, of course.
Old 10-06-2012, 12:22   #229
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike g35 View Post
No offense intended but had my aunt not left the WTC early that morning I would be one of those folks I was talking about. And had I been I would take great offense to you spitting on the memory of ALL those involved. Grow up, get real, or get gone. Frankly America doesn't need Americans like you.

Another ijit... sheesh...

mike, had it not been for the families members of the murdered 09-11 victims, there would have been no "truther" movement. The documents supplied to the family members under FOIA requests are what have blown this whole thing open. For you to summarily dismiss their investigations is spitting on the memory of their family members who were murdered on 09-11.

Anyway, IMO, you're a ignoramus for trying to hyper-emotionalize this issue by throwing up the family members as a reason to not speak out. (You don't realize it, but this was the view disseminated to American sheeple as part of the coverup story, it worked for non-thinking sheeple and those idiotically stupid main stream news reporters and talking heads, but it never worked against the actual family members. Thank G-d! ETA2: By the way, props to whom props due, heraldo rivera has come around thanks to WTC7. Nice to see he is not buying the lie anymore.))

It is not in spite of them, but rather it is for friends and family members of the 09-11 victims that MILLIONS of Americans are speaking out. Take your government shill job excuses not to investigate deeper somewhere else. It won't work on free thinking Americans.

You see, it was other peoples' family members on 09-11-2001, not yours or mine. Since then, there have been over 200,000 other peoples' family members murdered, of these, over 50,000 have been the families of American soldiers either killed (roughly 5,000) or wounded (roughly 49,000) since the "war on terrorists and those who assist them"' began on 09-12-2001. The rest have been the babies, children, brothers, sisters, wives and husbands in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan etcetera who couldn't give a rat's *ss about attacking or hurting anyone in this country.

Even the ones who have picked up weapons against our troops abroad, in most all cases, only do so as they are having their countries invaded. You and I would do the same were the positions reversed!

No thanks, we are no longer buying the story you've obviously swallowed hook, line, and sinker as an excuse from our government's propaganda machine to not denigrate the memories of the 09-11 victims or their family members by not investigating what occurred on 09-11 as it is the actual family members who have led the way all this time.

The 09-11 victims' friends and family members are the tip on the "Truther" movement's spear!

ETA1: I'm sure some of the family members want you to see this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZmS...eature=related

"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 10-06-2012 at 13:06..
Old 10-06-2012, 12:24   #230
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by CigarandScotch View Post
Thanks. You were my first on the list. With all due respect, of course.
You won't see this, but I figured that, and frankly, I didn't need you piling on as well.

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 10-06-2012 at 12:32..
Old 10-06-2012, 12:32   #231
AK_Stick
AAAMAD

Send a message via AIM to AK_Stick Send a message via Yahoo to AK_Stick
The problem, is that you "truthers" haven't blown anything wide open, except your cover.

There really aren't "millions" speaking out. There are very, very few who haven't accepted the facts. And often it falls into 1 of 2 catagories.

1. Very little understanding of the mechanics of it, and so easily swayed by incorrect arguments that sound good.

2. People who want to beleive it was the gov't, and will ignore facts/truth to do so.

I suppose maybe I should make that 3, because you both want to beleive the gov't did it, but you also don't really understand anything we've talked about.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children may have peace"
Old 10-06-2012, 12:42   #232
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK_Stick View Post
The problem, is that you "truthers" haven't blown anything wide open, except your cover.

There really aren't "millions" speaking out. There are very, very few who haven't accepted the facts. And often it falls into 1 of 2 catagories. ...

In New York city alone there are MILLIONS who don't buy the lie anymore.

Stop making up facts... it gets old.

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 10-06-2012 at 12:43..
Old 10-06-2012, 12:52   #233
dango

When the air control towers noticed these planes were off course,why was there no air strike,no planes left the ground,
no fighter strike ?
Maybe one got by,nope! But two.............? Two planes and no fighters were launched ?

Show me some facts cause I don't see your rational at all !
New York City and nobody noticed anything,no red flag ?
Old 10-06-2012, 13:22   #234
djf

I wish I wasn't to lazy to search for the last 9/11 thread. It was quite fun to see all of the direct questions asked of PW that he simply ignored or wouldn't answer.

I think my favorite one was:

How were the buildings prepared for demolition without anyone noticing?
Old 10-06-2012, 13:32   #235
dango

Quote:
Originally Posted by djf View Post
I wish I wasn't to lazy to search for the last 9/11 thread. It was quite fun to see all of the direct questions asked of PW that he simply ignored or wouldn't answer.

I think that would be easier to demo than have TWO jets fly off cousre over NYC and catch nobodies attention !Two !
Any pilots out there ? how easy would that be to pull off in a small plane ?
Old 10-06-2012, 13:38   #236
djf

Quote:
Originally Posted by dango View Post
I think that would be easier to demo than have TWO jets fly off cousre over NYC and catch nobodies attention !Two !
Any pilots out there ? how easy would that be to pull off in a small plane ?
Good God. I think you take the stupid cake on this one so far.

1. The FAA did notice the planes went off course.

2. Pretty sure they caught plenty of people's attention when they, you know, smashed into the two towers.

By the way, my other favorite direct unanswered question is where are the passengers from the two airplanes now? Did the CIA have them all murdered?
Old 10-06-2012, 13:39   #237
cgwahl
Sheriffs a near

Quote:

http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1404325

Pawsitively Stylish Mobile Pet Salon (Southern California)
Old 10-06-2012, 14:00   #238
dango

Quote:
Good God. I think you take the stupid cake on this one so far.

1. The FAA did notice the planes went off course.

2. Pretty sure they caught plenty of people's attention when they, you know, smashed into the two towers.

By the way, my other favorite direct unanswered question is where are the passengers from the two airplanes now? Did the CIA have them all murdered?
Good questions,I'm asking the same questions. I don't have the answers,no air strike no launch?What part of the cake are you eating?
Old 10-06-2012, 14:05   #239
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulletLoad View Post
...Thanks for playing, you're losing 62-0
Half time score update.

P4T: 4 Pilots with COMMAND TIME IN THE ACTUAL AIRCRAFT INVOLVED WITH 09-11

You- 1

Score is now 4 - 1, you're still losing.

Really it is at least 6 - 1, but anonymous internet retards have caused some of these pilots to decide not to list their names anymore.

Quote:
[A]actually... there are about 6 or 7... some of our guys don't want to be listed on the web site [due to] anonymous idiots [trying] to libel and attack them...

But on the record... there are 4... [Pilots that list their names here and] also [have] time in the aircraft [from 09-11]...

Feel free to quote me... (Rob Balsamo, Co-Founder, Pilots for 911 Truth.

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 10-06-2012 at 14:14..
Old 10-06-2012, 14:05   #240
dango

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike g35 View Post

No offense intended and nobody is spitting in that direction.
I also don't agree,we do need Americans just like this,thinkers,
question askers,do you really think we should not ask? Let us just burn the Constitution and have done with it!

Last edited by dango; 10-06-2012 at 14:06..
Old 10-06-2012, 14:08   #241
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:

What was it... ten or more to one on that thread. I had/have things to do so I don;t live at my computer. Then the thread was closed.

Hey, while this one is still open, please ask away. I don't even care if you restate Q's from the other thread.

ETA: here is a question for you: What caused all these explosions?

Note the penthouse structure failing at the top right of the video? I've been using this event to line up timelines with other videos. There is no mistaking it at this point, 7WTC was brought down by controlled demolition.

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 10-06-2012 at 14:12..
Old 10-06-2012, 14:17   #242
Glock13

I want to know why Peace Warrior and Dango were actively involved in the destruction of the World Trade Center. Why did you want to kill those people and how did you get away with it? Are you working for a foreign government or military? Why do you have so much information on the World Trade Center? Who are you guys working for?

Last edited by Glock13; 10-06-2012 at 14:18..
Old 10-06-2012, 14:17   #243
dango

One question? How much time lapsed from the time they noticed the planes were off course and hit the towers,

-VS-

how long does it take to launch these fighter jets?
Old 10-06-2012, 14:17   #244
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by dango View Post
No offense intended and nobody is spitting in that direction.
I also don't agree,we do need Americans just like this,thinkers,
question askers,do you really think we should not ask? Let us just burn the Constitution and have done with it!
When they came after the people in the other city, I did nothing.

When they came after the people on the other side of town, I did nothing.

When they came after the people on the other street, I did nothing.

When they came after the people five houses down from me, I did nothing.

When they came after my next door neighbors, I did nothing.

When they came after me, no one was left to help, and of course, I did nothing.

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 10-06-2012 at 14:18..
Old 10-06-2012, 14:19   #245
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock13 View Post
I want to know why Peace Warrior and Dango were actively involved in the destruction of the World Trade Center. Why did you want to kill those people and how did you get away with it? Are you working for a foreign government or military? Why do you have so much information on the World Trade Center? Who are you guys working for?
A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 10-06-2012 at 14:19..
Old 10-06-2012, 14:20   #246
Gregg702
Gold Membership

Quote:
It does sound like they are trying to pass the buck off to someone else. I smell a coverup!
Old 10-06-2012, 14:26   #247
dango

Quote:
NEOCONS.............................? Now there is some hard facts!
Old 10-06-2012, 14:47   #248
Glock13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Warrior View Post
A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
No need to get defensive. You see, you and I are actually on the same side of the issue. Free your mind man and stop thinking inside the box. I think you were one of the coordinators, if not the actual perpetrator of 9/11. You have cover from someone and are using it well. My only question now is your motive.
Old 10-06-2012, 14:53   #249
Glock13

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudiGregg View Post
It does sound like they are trying to pass the buck off to someone else. I smell a coverup!
It was very clever on their part and they fooled me for quite a while. Then it became clear, very clear. I feel a little naive for not seeing it earlier.
Old 10-06-2012, 14:55   #250
Gregg702
Gold Membership

Quote:
It was very clever on their part and they fooled me for quite a while. Then it became clear, very clear. I feel a little naive for not seeing it earlier.
You should produce a series of DVD's to explain the truth of the matter.