Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2012, 21:11   #176
bobtheelf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Warrior View Post
Well, let's see...

Planes hit two, maybe three buildings.

Three buildings were imploded.

Almost 2900 people were murdered on 09-11-2001, and my best guesstimate is that nearly 290,000 more murders have occurred since 09-11.

I know I only hit the highlights... anything specific you want to mention?

Wonder when they had time to do that in downtown NYC without anyone noticing....
Old 10-05-2012, 21:27   #177
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtheelf View Post
Preparing a Building for Implosion - YouTube

Wonder when they had time to do that in downtown NYC without anyone noticing....
It is beyond my area of expertise, but obviously 1 & 2 WTC towers weren't conventional implosions to say the least; however, qualified architects and engineers have also come to the very same conclusion. Simply put, I'm in good company.
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales
Old 10-05-2012, 21:28   #178
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinytop View Post
In the abstract we all know that number of posts on a given board does not indicate whether the poster has any greater insight into truth or reason than posters with fewer. But every once in a while a poster helps bring the abstract into sharp focus. Thank you, Peace Warrior.
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
Old 10-05-2012, 21:29   #179
HollowHead
Firm member

Quote:
Only someone being purposely ignorant, or obliging their own acute cognitive dissonance, would keep on denying that there were HUNDREDS of explosions in the 1, 2, & 7 WTC buildings on 09-11-2001.
You missed a few hundred as there were probably more. Only an idiot wouldn't realize what happens to a building filled with over 10,000 CRT computer monitors, thousands of gallons of toluene and acetone (the company I worked for alone had an on-site permit for two 55 gallon barrels of acetyl acetone...and we stored much, much more), welding equipment during continuous renovations, etc. all being poured on by 50,000 pounds plus of burning JetA. Hell, the fire supression charging system alone at Windows On The World could have brough One down alone. Yeah, there were indeed internal explosions. HH

Sent from two coffee cans connected by a string.
Old 10-05-2012, 21:33   #180
bobtheelf

Quote:
It is beyond my area of expertise
Indeed. You still haven't answered whether you saw 1&2 collapse from the bottom up, as in implosions. If you did see that, it would explain a lot. If you didn't see that, it becomes even more inexplicable that you would believe it was an implosion simply because it looked like an implosion, when it looked nothing like an implosion.
Old 10-05-2012, 21:37   #181
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowHead View Post
You missed a few hundred as there were probably more. Only an idiot wouldn't realize what happens to a building filled with over 10,000 CRT computer monitors, thousands of gallons of toluene and acetone (the company I worked for alone had an on-site permit for two 55 gallon barrels of acetyl acetone...and we stored much, much more), welding equipment during continuous renovations, etc. all being poured on by 50,000 pounds plus of burning JetA. Hell, the fire supression charging system alone at Windows On The World could have brough One down alone. Yeah, there were indeed internal explosions. HH
You are wrong, but for the sake of argument, let's give you 1 & 2 WTC.

What caused this at 7WTC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZmS...eature=related

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 10-05-2012 at 21:37..
Old 10-05-2012, 21:40   #182
HollowHead
Firm member

Quote:
Would you do me the courtesy of saying I'm wrong without someone else's video? I'd like to hear it in your own words. HH

Old 10-05-2012, 21:42   #183
bobtheelf

Quote:

What caused this at 7WTC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZmS...eature=related
Can you please catalog for us the exact contents of WTC 7 so we can rule out all other possibilities besides controlled demolition?
Old 10-05-2012, 21:53   #184
HollowHead
Firm member

Quote:
Can you please catalog for us the exact contents of WTC 7 so we can rule out all other possibilities besides controlled demolition?
He can't, simply because he has absolutely no knowledge of what buildings in a major metropolitan area actually contain in terms of explosives, accelerants (sp?) and other such nasty HAZMATS have PER FLOOR. Remember, this was twelve years ago and most copy machine rooms had gallons of stuff (toner cleaner, etc.) that could take a a single floor alone. What happened on Sept. 11 was that aircraft loaded with fuel flew into fireworks factories. Period. HH

Old 10-05-2012, 21:53   #185
M&P Shooter
Metal Member

I just wish we can stop all the coverups and allow Man Bear Pig and humans to coexist
Old 10-05-2012, 21:54   #186
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Would you do me the courtesy of saying I'm wrong without someone else's video? I'd like to hear it in your own words. HH
Oh you don't like that video? I wonder why...?

I guess it contains too much simple, plain, clearly visible and heard explosions at 7WTC for you make up fantastically outlandish stories about?

I guess it is too much for you to explain away using your highly diverse imagination about the sundry items that are contained in office buildings that will cause explosions?

Here ya go, maybe you missed it the first time.

What say you about this video WITH AUDIO of 7WTC made on 09-11-2001?
Old 10-05-2012, 21:55   #187
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:

This is too absurd! You two sound like 5 year old kids!
Old 10-05-2012, 22:01   #188
HollowHead
Firm member

Quote:
Oh you don't like that video? I wonder why...?

I guess it contains too much simple, plain, clearly visible and heard explosions at 7WTC for you make up fantastically outlandish stories about?

I guess it is too much for you to explain away using your highly diverse imagination about the sundry items that are contained in office buildings that will cause explosions?

Here ya go, maybe you missed it the first time.

What say you about this video WITH AUDIO of 7WTC made on 09-11-2001?
Again, please respond in your own words instead of someone else's videos. I anted up and told you about the materials I handled in WTC I and II and only ask the same consideration in return. HH

Old 10-05-2012, 22:02   #189
bobtheelf

Quote:

This is too absurd! You two sound like 5 year old kids!
This is my surprised face at that response:

Last edited by bobtheelf; 10-05-2012 at 22:03..
Old 10-05-2012, 22:06   #190
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
He can't, simply because he has absolutely no knowledge of what buildings in a major metropolitan area actually contain in terms of explosives, accelerants (sp?) and other such nasty HAZMATS have PER FLOOR. Remember, this was twelve years ago and most copy machine rooms had gallons of stuff (toner cleaner, etc.) that could take a a single floor alone. What happened on Sept. 11 was that aircraft loaded with fuel flew into fireworks factories. Period. HH
Only an idiot would rely on the because of 12 year old copy machines exploding so perfectly timed so as to cause a building to collapse.

This is really hilarious stuff!

Just say you do not want to believe it, but sheesh you two, stop making yourselves out to be so gullible. I understand cognitive dissonance from the ANTI-conspiracy kooks, however, this takes it to a whole another level of being purposely asininely stupid.

Anyway, NIST states that 7WTC's column # 79 failed and this caused the global collapse of building 7. If you two are to be believed, I guess column 79 was where several of your 12 year old copy machines were placed.

Anyway, we now know that NIST is wrong and you two are wrong.

No, 7WTC was imploded on 09-11 and this video is merely one of dozens made on 09-11 that proves it beyond all doubt.

Old 10-05-2012, 22:14   #191
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Again, please respond in your own words instead of someone else's videos. I anted up and told you about the materials I handled in WTC I and II and only ask the same consideration in return. HH
While I have no reason to doubt you were there and or worked there, however, I state for the record that I categorically do not believe your assertion that office items caused the explosions witnessed, videoed, and recorded on 09-11-2001.

There are just too many eyewitnesses that state differently and I believe them a LOT more than I believe you.

Additionally, there is way too much video photoage and way too many audio recordings from the day of 09-11-2001, which clearly and unequivocally controvert your entire premise, theory, and or hypothesis concerning such office items being able to cause what is clearly evident on the aforementioned graphic material.
Old 10-05-2012, 22:21   #192
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
No, I cannot catalog 7WTC contents. I could speculate and or make conjectures, but there is no way I could make any sort of reliable, itemized list.

However, on the other hand, if you'd like to try to take a stab at giving examples of items that could cause what we witness and hear in that video, I'd be willing to read and scrutinize your offering(s).

Old 10-05-2012, 22:22   #193
HollowHead
Firm member

Quote:
While I have no reason to doubt you were there and or worked there, however, I state for the record that I categorically do not believe your assertion that office items caused the explosions witnessed, videoed, and recorded on 09-11-2001.
Now, was that really so hard? HH

Old 10-05-2012, 22:22   #194
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
This is my surprised face at that response:
Totally understand your sentiment... I get that way with specific people on the internet too.
Old 10-05-2012, 22:28   #195
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&P Shooter View Post
I just wish we can stop all the coverups and allow Man Bear Pig and humans to coexist
Dude, you haven't heard yet? You need to sit down. Seriously. Manbearpig is dead. The cowcalfllama attacked, killed, and ate manbearpig.
Old 10-05-2012, 23:10   #196
MulletLoad

Peace Warrior,

it's time for another "retard" moment courtesy of me, the one who beat you down during the previous 9/11 circle jerk.

Since a B757 will "come apart" at 600 mph, wouldn't that explain the parts of the United 93 found a distance from the crash site? You remember don't you, the Illumanati shot it down was basically your stance from the earlier threads, and parts of the aircraft were found away from the PA crash site as a result?

Funny thing is that your so delusional, you don't realize your circular logic just ends up screwing yourself.

Thanks for playing, you're losing 62-0
Old 10-05-2012, 23:24   #197
tsmo1066
Happy Smiley

Quote:

I don't think you're listening to what everyone else is saying. OF COURSE there were explosions inside 7WTC, big ones, and many of them.

Only an idiot would expect anything else considering what was stored and used in those buildings.

The question is not whether there were internal explosions, but rather what proof there is that these were caused by intentionally planted and detonated bombs as part of some bizarre, all-consuming conspiracy.

And the answer to that question is that there isn't any.
Old 10-06-2012, 00:27   #198
AK_Stick
AAAMAD

Send a message via AIM to AK_Stick Send a message via Yahoo to AK_Stick
As someone who's worked with explosives, the biggest fact that remains undiscovered, and would conclusively prove. And who's mysterious non appearance, pretty much conclusively dis-proves the "explosive implosion" theory, where are the explosive indicators?

Where are the fragments of the support beams/structure severed by military grade explosives?

Where are the detonator fragments?

Where are the initiator indicators?

Granted, I've never demo'd a building. But the few times I worked with EOD blowing up small cache's of weapons/UXO we found fragments from what we set off. Having seen the required amounts to demo that, and whats left over, you'll never convince me you could hide from the entire world, what it would take to demo 1 tower at the WTC, much less 3.

But, like I said, you believed a "navy seal" was recruited by the CIA to kill a naval officer, I can absolutely beleive you'd buy that 9/11 was an inside job, and the buildings brought down by explosives.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children may have peace"
Old 10-06-2012, 04:11   #199
dango

Damn I hate talking politics,too many bone heads!
And thanks to you WARRIOR ...........!
What is a (neocon).? They are dilligant group of people who have worked there way into all seats of power and controll WORLD WIDE.
A very elite group who own all control all and censord all!

They have a term called(ACCEPTIBLE COLATERAL DAMAGE) !
This price is usually payed in (BLOOD SHED) your's,mine,the
towers,the wars,on and on and on ,etc.!

The media,they own it,our government,yeap,that to !Anything worth owning they own,oil,gold,unbelievable powers.Even our millitary is exploited by these sick *****!

Lets talk oil!does anybody here realize how important oil is?
All plastics,paints,tooth-brush,more than half your car is made OF OIL ! One tire=7gals oil Think. Everything is based on ONE resource.
And is finite and not infinite,only so much on this blue ball and the BS rages!

In the world,the Arabic nations own and control 25% of all the oil reserves on this planet. We can't just blow up towers and kill people straight forward for the oil so they invent subtle sneeky tactics to throw us off.They think we are stupid,maybe they are right ,yes?

Any chess players here? Look at where we have millitary might and maybe think?You think it not probable to be an inside job on the towers,(ACCEPTIBLE COLATERAL DAMAGE) !THINK!
THESE PEOPLE WILL STOP AT NOTHING !

And of course,I have a list of people that would rock your world
before they do !!!!!!!!!!!!! PS: Thanks WARRIOR !

Last edited by dango; 10-06-2012 at 05:48..
Old 10-06-2012, 05:44   #200
dango

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinytop View Post
In the abstract we all know that number of posts on a given board does not indicate whether the poster has any greater insight into truth or reason than posters with fewer. But every once in a while a poster helps bring the abstract into sharp focus. Thank you, Peace Warrior.
When all truths are with-held what is left,blind faith or common sense ?

Yeah.thanks big time Peace Warrior , into the freigh,fray,fraaaaaaaay,
Whatever!

Last edited by dango; 10-06-2012 at 05:47..
Closed Thread