GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2012, 21:11   #176
bobtheelf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Nashville
Posts: 424
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Warrior View Post
Well, let's see...

Planes hit two, maybe three buildings.

Three buildings were imploded.

Almost 2900 people were murdered on 09-11-2001, and my best guesstimate is that nearly 290,000 more murders have occurred since 09-11.

I know I only hit the highlights... anything specific you want to mention?

Wonder when they had time to do that in downtown NYC without anyone noticing....
bobtheelf is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 21:27   #177
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai
 
Peace Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: With the other 7,999,999
Posts: 26,172
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtheelf View Post
Preparing a Building for Implosion - YouTube

Wonder when they had time to do that in downtown NYC without anyone noticing....
It is beyond my area of expertise, but obviously 1 & 2 WTC towers weren't conventional implosions to say the least; however, qualified architects and engineers have also come to the very same conclusion. Simply put, I'm in good company.
__________________
“After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it.” - William S. Burroughs
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales
Peace Warrior is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 21:28   #178
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai
 
Peace Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: With the other 7,999,999
Posts: 26,172
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinytop View Post
In the abstract we all know that number of posts on a given board does not indicate whether the poster has any greater insight into truth or reason than posters with fewer. But every once in a while a poster helps bring the abstract into sharp focus. Thank you, Peace Warrior.
__________________
“After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it.” - William S. Burroughs
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales
Peace Warrior is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 21:29   #179
HollowHead
Firm member
 
HollowHead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam
Posts: 23,061


Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Warrior View Post
Only someone being purposely ignorant, or obliging their own acute cognitive dissonance, would keep on denying that there were HUNDREDS of explosions in the 1, 2, & 7 WTC buildings on 09-11-2001.
You missed a few hundred as there were probably more. Only an idiot wouldn't realize what happens to a building filled with over 10,000 CRT computer monitors, thousands of gallons of toluene and acetone (the company I worked for alone had an on-site permit for two 55 gallon barrels of acetyl acetone...and we stored much, much more), welding equipment during continuous renovations, etc. all being poured on by 50,000 pounds plus of burning JetA. Hell, the fire supression charging system alone at Windows On The World could have brough One down alone. Yeah, there were indeed internal explosions. HH
__________________
Never trust a pastor with a day job.

Sent from two coffee cans connected by a string.
HollowHead is online now  
Old 10-05-2012, 21:33   #180
bobtheelf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Nashville
Posts: 424
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Warrior View Post
It is beyond my area of expertise
Indeed. You still haven't answered whether you saw 1&2 collapse from the bottom up, as in implosions. If you did see that, it would explain a lot. If you didn't see that, it becomes even more inexplicable that you would believe it was an implosion simply because it looked like an implosion, when it looked nothing like an implosion.
bobtheelf is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 21:37   #181
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai
 
Peace Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: With the other 7,999,999
Posts: 26,172
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowHead View Post
You missed a few hundred as there were probably more. Only an idiot wouldn't realize what happens to a building filled with over 10,000 CRT computer monitors, thousands of gallons of toluene and acetone (the company I worked for alone had an on-site permit for two 55 gallon barrels of acetyl acetone...and we stored much, much more), welding equipment during continuous renovations, etc. all being poured on by 50,000 pounds plus of burning JetA. Hell, the fire supression charging system alone at Windows On The World could have brough One down alone. Yeah, there were indeed internal explosions. HH
You are wrong, but for the sake of argument, let's give you 1 & 2 WTC.

What caused this at 7WTC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZmS...eature=related
__________________
“After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it.” - William S. Burroughs
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 10-05-2012 at 21:37..
Peace Warrior is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 21:40   #182
HollowHead
Firm member
 
HollowHead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam
Posts: 23,061


Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Warrior View Post
You are wrong, but for the sake of argument, let's give you 1 & 2 WTC.
Would you do me the courtesy of saying I'm wrong without someone else's video? I'd like to hear it in your own words. HH
__________________
Never trust a pastor with a day job.

Sent from two coffee cans connected by a string.
HollowHead is online now  
Old 10-05-2012, 21:42   #183
bobtheelf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Nashville
Posts: 424
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Warrior View Post
You are wrong, but for the sake of argument, let's give you 1 & 2 WTC.

What caused this at 7WTC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZmS...eature=related
Can you please catalog for us the exact contents of WTC 7 so we can rule out all other possibilities besides controlled demolition?
bobtheelf is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 21:53   #184
HollowHead
Firm member
 
HollowHead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam
Posts: 23,061


Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtheelf View Post
Can you please catalog for us the exact contents of WTC 7 so we can rule out all other possibilities besides controlled demolition?
He can't, simply because he has absolutely no knowledge of what buildings in a major metropolitan area actually contain in terms of explosives, accelerants (sp?) and other such nasty HAZMATS have PER FLOOR. Remember, this was twelve years ago and most copy machine rooms had gallons of stuff (toner cleaner, etc.) that could take a a single floor alone. What happened on Sept. 11 was that aircraft loaded with fuel flew into fireworks factories. Period. HH
__________________
Never trust a pastor with a day job.

Sent from two coffee cans connected by a string.
HollowHead is online now  
Old 10-05-2012, 21:53   #185
M&P Shooter
Metal Member
 
M&P Shooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: PA
Posts: 10,436
I just wish we can stop all the coverups and allow Man Bear Pig and humans to coexist
__________________
I walk through the valley of the shadow of death but it's cool because my Glock 23 is loaded with 180gr HST!
M&P Shooter is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 21:54   #186
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai
 
Peace Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: With the other 7,999,999
Posts: 26,172
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowHead View Post
Would you do me the courtesy of saying I'm wrong without someone else's video? I'd like to hear it in your own words. HH
Oh you don't like that video? I wonder why...?

I guess it contains too much simple, plain, clearly visible and heard explosions at 7WTC for you make up fantastically outlandish stories about?

I guess it is too much for you to explain away using your highly diverse imagination about the sundry items that are contained in office buildings that will cause explosions?

Here ya go, maybe you missed it the first time.

What say you about this video WITH AUDIO of 7WTC made on 09-11-2001?
__________________
“After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it.” - William S. Burroughs
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales
Peace Warrior is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 21:55   #187
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai
 
Peace Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: With the other 7,999,999
Posts: 26,172
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtheelf View Post
Can you please catalog for us the exact contents of WTC 7 so we can rule out all other possibilities besides controlled demolition?


This is too absurd! You two sound like 5 year old kids!
__________________
“After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it.” - William S. Burroughs
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales
Peace Warrior is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 22:01   #188
HollowHead
Firm member
 
HollowHead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam
Posts: 23,061


Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Warrior View Post
Oh you don't like that video? I wonder why...?

I guess it contains too much simple, plain, clearly visible and heard explosions at 7WTC for you make up fantastically outlandish stories about?

I guess it is too much for you to explain away using your highly diverse imagination about the sundry items that are contained in office buildings that will cause explosions?

Here ya go, maybe you missed it the first time.

What say you about this video WITH AUDIO of 7WTC made on 09-11-2001?
Again, please respond in your own words instead of someone else's videos. I anted up and told you about the materials I handled in WTC I and II and only ask the same consideration in return. HH
__________________
Never trust a pastor with a day job.

Sent from two coffee cans connected by a string.
HollowHead is online now  
Old 10-05-2012, 22:02   #189
bobtheelf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Nashville
Posts: 424
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Warrior View Post

This is too absurd! You two sound like 5 year old kids!
This is my surprised face at that response:

Last edited by bobtheelf; 10-05-2012 at 22:03..
bobtheelf is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 22:06   #190
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai
 
Peace Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: With the other 7,999,999
Posts: 26,172
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowHead View Post
He can't, simply because he has absolutely no knowledge of what buildings in a major metropolitan area actually contain in terms of explosives, accelerants (sp?) and other such nasty HAZMATS have PER FLOOR. Remember, this was twelve years ago and most copy machine rooms had gallons of stuff (toner cleaner, etc.) that could take a a single floor alone. What happened on Sept. 11 was that aircraft loaded with fuel flew into fireworks factories. Period. HH
Only an idiot would rely on the because of 12 year old copy machines exploding so perfectly timed so as to cause a building to collapse.

This is really hilarious stuff!

Just say you do not want to believe it, but sheesh you two, stop making yourselves out to be so gullible. I understand cognitive dissonance from the ANTI-conspiracy kooks, however, this takes it to a whole another level of being purposely asininely stupid.

Anyway, NIST states that 7WTC's column # 79 failed and this caused the global collapse of building 7. If you two are to be believed, I guess column 79 was where several of your 12 year old copy machines were placed.

Anyway, we now know that NIST is wrong and you two are wrong.


No, 7WTC was imploded on 09-11 and this video is merely one of dozens made on 09-11 that proves it beyond all doubt.

..
__________________
“After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it.” - William S. Burroughs
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales
Peace Warrior is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 22:14   #191
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai
 
Peace Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: With the other 7,999,999
Posts: 26,172
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowHead View Post
Again, please respond in your own words instead of someone else's videos. I anted up and told you about the materials I handled in WTC I and II and only ask the same consideration in return. HH
While I have no reason to doubt you were there and or worked there, however, I state for the record that I categorically do not believe your assertion that office items caused the explosions witnessed, videoed, and recorded on 09-11-2001.

There are just too many eyewitnesses that state differently and I believe them a LOT more than I believe you.

Additionally, there is way too much video photoage and way too many audio recordings from the day of 09-11-2001, which clearly and unequivocally controvert your entire premise, theory, and or hypothesis concerning such office items being able to cause what is clearly evident on the aforementioned graphic material.
__________________
“After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it.” - William S. Burroughs
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales
Peace Warrior is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 22:21   #192
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai
 
Peace Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: With the other 7,999,999
Posts: 26,172
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtheelf View Post
Can you please catalog for us the exact contents of WTC 7 so we can rule out all other possibilities besides controlled demolition?
No, I cannot catalog 7WTC contents. I could speculate and or make conjectures, but there is no way I could make any sort of reliable, itemized list.

However, on the other hand, if you'd like to try to take a stab at giving examples of items that could cause what we witness and hear in that video, I'd be willing to read and scrutinize your offering(s).

..
__________________
“After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it.” - William S. Burroughs
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales
Peace Warrior is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 22:22   #193
HollowHead
Firm member
 
HollowHead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam
Posts: 23,061


Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Warrior View Post
While I have no reason to doubt you were there and or worked there, however, I state for the record that I categorically do not believe your assertion that office items caused the explosions witnessed, videoed, and recorded on 09-11-2001.
Now, was that really so hard? HH
__________________
Never trust a pastor with a day job.

Sent from two coffee cans connected by a string.
HollowHead is online now  
Old 10-05-2012, 22:22   #194
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai
 
Peace Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: With the other 7,999,999
Posts: 26,172
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtheelf View Post
This is my surprised face at that response:
Totally understand your sentiment... I get that way with specific people on the internet too.
__________________
“After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it.” - William S. Burroughs
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales
Peace Warrior is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 22:28   #195
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai
 
Peace Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: With the other 7,999,999
Posts: 26,172
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by M&P Shooter View Post
I just wish we can stop all the coverups and allow Man Bear Pig and humans to coexist
Dude, you haven't heard yet? You need to sit down. Seriously. Manbearpig is dead. The cowcalfllama attacked, killed, and ate manbearpig.
__________________
“After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it.” - William S. Burroughs
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales
Peace Warrior is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 23:10   #196
MulletLoad
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Outer Marker
Posts: 1,082
Peace Warrior,

it's time for another "retard" moment courtesy of me, the one who beat you down during the previous 9/11 circle jerk.

Since a B757 will "come apart" at 600 mph, wouldn't that explain the parts of the United 93 found a distance from the crash site? You remember don't you, the Illumanati shot it down was basically your stance from the earlier threads, and parts of the aircraft were found away from the PA crash site as a result?

Funny thing is that your so delusional, you don't realize your circular logic just ends up screwing yourself.

Thanks for playing, you're losing 62-0
MulletLoad is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 23:24   #197
tsmo1066
Happy Smiley
 
tsmo1066's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 7,255


Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Warrior View Post
I guess it contains too much simple, plain, clearly visible and heard explosions at 7WTC for you make up fantastically outlandish stories about?

I don't think you're listening to what everyone else is saying. OF COURSE there were explosions inside 7WTC, big ones, and many of them.

Only an idiot would expect anything else considering what was stored and used in those buildings.

The question is not whether there were internal explosions, but rather what proof there is that these were caused by intentionally planted and detonated bombs as part of some bizarre, all-consuming conspiracy.

And the answer to that question is that there isn't any.
__________________
Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you. - Benjamin Franklin
tsmo1066 is offline  
Old 10-06-2012, 00:27   #198
AK_Stick
AAAMAD
 
AK_Stick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Alaska, again (for now)
Posts: 20,144
Send a message via AIM to AK_Stick Send a message via Yahoo to AK_Stick
As someone who's worked with explosives, the biggest fact that remains undiscovered, and would conclusively prove. And who's mysterious non appearance, pretty much conclusively dis-proves the "explosive implosion" theory, where are the explosive indicators?



Where are the fragments of the support beams/structure severed by military grade explosives?

Where are the detonator fragments?

Where are the initiator indicators?





Granted, I've never demo'd a building. But the few times I worked with EOD blowing up small cache's of weapons/UXO we found fragments from what we set off. Having seen the required amounts to demo that, and whats left over, you'll never convince me you could hide from the entire world, what it would take to demo 1 tower at the WTC, much less 3.



But, like I said, you believed a "navy seal" was recruited by the CIA to kill a naval officer, I can absolutely beleive you'd buy that 9/11 was an inside job, and the buildings brought down by explosives.
__________________
Quote:
Thomas Paine:

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children may have peace"
AK_Stick is offline  
Old 10-06-2012, 04:11   #199
dango
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 4,547
Damn I hate talking politics,too many bone heads!
And thanks to you WARRIOR ...........!
What is a (neocon).? They are dilligant group of people who have worked there way into all seats of power and controll WORLD WIDE.
A very elite group who own all control all and censord all!

They have a term called(ACCEPTIBLE COLATERAL DAMAGE) !
This price is usually payed in (BLOOD SHED) your's,mine,the
towers,the wars,on and on and on ,etc.!

The media,they own it,our government,yeap,that to !Anything worth owning they own,oil,gold,unbelievable powers.Even our millitary is exploited by these sick *****!

Lets talk oil!does anybody here realize how important oil is?
All plastics,paints,tooth-brush,more than half your car is made OF OIL ! One tire=7gals oil Think. Everything is based on ONE resource.
And is finite and not infinite,only so much on this blue ball and the BS rages!

In the world,the Arabic nations own and control 25% of all the oil reserves on this planet. We can't just blow up towers and kill people straight forward for the oil so they invent subtle sneeky tactics to throw us off.They think we are stupid,maybe they are right ,yes?

Any chess players here? Look at where we have millitary might and maybe think?You think it not probable to be an inside job on the towers,(ACCEPTIBLE COLATERAL DAMAGE) !THINK!
THESE PEOPLE WILL STOP AT NOTHING !

And of course,I have a list of people that would rock your world
before they do !!!!!!!!!!!!! PS: Thanks WARRIOR !

Last edited by dango; 10-06-2012 at 05:48..
dango is offline  
Old 10-06-2012, 05:44   #200
dango
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 4,547
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinytop View Post
In the abstract we all know that number of posts on a given board does not indicate whether the poster has any greater insight into truth or reason than posters with fewer. But every once in a while a poster helps bring the abstract into sharp focus. Thank you, Peace Warrior.
When all truths are with-held what is left,blind faith or common sense ?

Yeah.thanks big time Peace Warrior , into the freigh,fray,fraaaaaaaay,
Whatever!

Last edited by dango; 10-06-2012 at 05:47..
dango is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 19:04.



Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 1,505
494 Members
1,011 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,244
Nov 11, 2013 at 11:42