Had same prob. when I installed 3.5 in one of my glocks. Happens sometimes
Old 10-04-2012, 16:14   #22
Java Junky

Would you care to elaborate GG?
'Just ordered a pair'a 3.5's.
Java Junky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 16:16   #23
Java Junky

'Not arguin' AnyCal, just askin' 'cause I don't know: but the price of a 4.5 connector is somethin' like 15 bucks and the same outfits carrying the 3.5 is 25 of your hard-earned.
Is the newbie bein' hosed?

Last edited by Java Junky; 10-05-2012 at 06:35..
Old 10-05-2012, 07:05   #24
GGGN

Had a NIB and wanted to put a 3.5 in it and it would not reset. Would work once and only once. Put that 3.5 c in a different gun and it worked fine. Some triggerbars and con. do not work together. Does not happen often but it has happens before with different glocks I have installed them in for the shop. So I new how to fix it. I would not worry you will be fine.
Old 10-05-2012, 08:30   #25
arushus
Biggest Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Java Junky View Post
'Not arguin' AnyCal, just askin' 'cause I don't know: but the price of a 4.5 connector is somethin' like 15 bucks and the same outfits carrying the 3.5 is 25 of your hard-earned.
Is the newbie bein' hosed?
The glock "-" 4.5lb connector from glockmeister was the same price as most other 3.5lb connectors, $25...at least it was when I bought one...
Spike's Tactical Enhanced CHF 16" Mid-Length M4
These Red Letters Help me find my post!!!
arushus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:50   #26
Java Junky

'Much obliged guys.

'Only reason I asked 'shus, was because I had just ordered the 3.5 from the GlockStore and I'd noted the price difference while I was hemmin'n hawin'.

Hey . . as long as I don't have time to go out for coffee between when I first start creepin'er back'n when she finally sends one downrange . . I'll be happy.
Y'know?
Old 10-05-2012, 11:26   #27
Any Cal.

I have had a couple trigger issues from fooling with them too much, and was looking at some options. I called Carver about one of the trigger kits he builds, and he said there is a big difference between the Glock 3.5/4.5 and the other connectors. He said that at times others are requested, but it takes considerably longer to get them working as well as the Glock. He sells all of them, but reccomends the Glock by far. Everyone charges more for it, I don't think any place in particular is trying to gouge on it, except possibly Glock.

I bought the cheap ones before, but one started galling from lack of lube, and one had the wrong angle and lost tension when I changed it a bit, and now won't hardly let the bar grab the striker. I think I will go factory next time around and see if it makes things easier. Paying $10 more could be cheap if it isn't a constant hassle.
Any Cal. is offline   Reply With Quote