Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

 
  
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2012, 10:11   #41
blacksheep40
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 76
adam and eve...not adam and steve!
blacksheep40 is offline  
Old 10-04-2012, 11:11   #42
Glock36shooter
Senior Member
 
Glock36shooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,159
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucev View Post
Outdated? Like anything else... it depends upon what is valued. If oneís standard is utilitarianism, then men are outdated. After all, in what some suppose to be the new normal men are rendered obsolete by test tubes.
I don't even know what that means. You're rambling incoherently again. Please elaborate.

Quote:
Adam was not the first nor the last person to discover that life is only fully realized in the ultimate relationship of man and wife.
Adam who? As in Eden? Adam and Eve? He wasn't the first? What person was before him?

Quote:
The dynamics and particulars of that relationship have been historically impacted by the influences of surrounding cultures as well as the common failures of men and women to act and live with integrity. Of course excuses abound. They always do. No man ever willingly took responsibility for his own personal weakness and failure of character.
Again, you're rambling about weakness and failings. Elaborate. What are these weaknesses and failings you're talking about.
Glock36shooter is offline  
Old 10-04-2012, 11:12   #43
Glock36shooter
Senior Member
 
Glock36shooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,159
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksheep40 View Post
adam and eve...not adam and steve!
Brilliant! You come up with that all by yourself?

God put Adam to sleep and touched him in places... that's a little date rapey.
Glock36shooter is offline  
Old 10-04-2012, 11:17   #44
Glock36shooter
Senior Member
 
Glock36shooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,159
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowbird View Post
Yes, you spout anti-family, anti-American, Christophobic 60s pinko feminist talking points like a professional agitprop operative (perhaps because you are?), but how does that square with today's Party line that Islam is good?

Remember, your Koran endorses wife-beating (all 4 of them that a Muslim man gets to have) and child-brides as young as 9.
How old do you think Mary was when God knocked her up? 13? 15? Apparently your God thinks it's ok to bang kids too.

Quote:
Female circumcision including clitorectomies, 4 male witnesses needed for a woman to legally prove she was raped (otherwise she gets stoned for 'adultery'), a woman's testimony being worth half that of a man, a Muslim man gets to have sex with slave girls beyond his 4 wives, a son's inheritance should be twice that of a daughter, burqas, no leaving home without male relative accompaniment, easy divorce for the man (he just has to repeat, "I divorce you" 3 times), and, let's not forget, 'honor' killings -all part and parcel of the wonderful new pet Islamic ideology of today's Left.
You're really crazy, you know that? I am not a muslim. I do not believe in any man made gods. Including yours. I don't support Islam's nutty religion. And I do not support your nutty religion. ALL religion should be done away with. It is where nut jobs like gather.
Glock36shooter is offline  
Old 10-04-2012, 12:55   #45
Gunhaver
the wrong hands
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,736
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowbird View Post
Yes, you spout anti-family, anti-American, Christophobic 60s pinko feminist talking points like a professional agitprop operative (perhaps because you are?), but how does that square with today's Party line that Islam is good?

Remember, your Koran endorses wife-beating (all 4 of them that a Muslim man gets to have) and child-brides as young as 9. Female circumcision including clitorectomies, 4 male witnesses needed for a woman to legally prove she was raped (otherwise she gets stoned for 'adultery'), a woman's testimony being worth half that of a man, a Muslim man gets to have sex with slave girls beyond his 4 wives, a son's inheritance should be twice that of a daughter, burqas, no leaving home without male relative accompaniment, easy divorce for the man (he just has to repeat, "I divorce you" 3 times), and, let's not forget, 'honor' killings -all part and parcel of the wonderful new pet Islamic ideology of today's Left.

Yeah, you really support women as equals (sarcasm).
Do you ever get tired of being told you're a wackaloon with all this muslim rant garbage? When someone points out flaws in your dogma pointing to an even more screwy dogma is no excuse. It's like being told you have horrible breath and then pointing to the guy with horrible breath who also doesn't shower and asking why I don't ever comment on his offensive odors. Because he lives on the other side of town and I have to put up with your stinky face every day, that's why. No go brush your damn teeth or quit breathing in my face ya nut job.
Gunhaver is offline  
Old 10-04-2012, 13:13   #46
Brucev
Senior Member
 
Brucev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 9,189
[QUOTE=Glock36shooter;19484784]I don't even know what that means. You're rambling incoherently again. Please elaborate. Should I reduce to a 6th grade reading level... or would that be to much for your comprehension?

Adam who? As in Eden? Adam and Eve? He wasn't the first? What person was before him? Your effort at wit fails due to your lack of wits.

Again, you're rambling about weakness and failings. Elaborate. What are these weaknesses and failings you're talking about. Again... do you at least work at a 6th grade reading level or do you require the Dr. Seuss approach.
Brucev is offline  
Old 10-04-2012, 14:06   #47
snowbird
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: land of the free
Posts: 3,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
Because he lives on the other side of town...
If only that were so. If only the West still had the demographics of, say, 1964.

But you libs, in your 'wisdom', have allowed, and are still allowing more all the time, Muslims to immigrate to the West en mass. It started around 1965 with your Ted Kennedy's Immigration Act. Europe did the same folly. Keep in mind, Muslims have a much higher birthrate than non-Muslims do. And their ideology commands them to NOT assimmilate; on the contrary, they are to take over and dominate. Now Jews fear for their lives in Malmo, Sweden, because of all the hate-filled Muslims that were allowed to immigrate there. Same with France. Same with Dearborn, Michigan, where Christians were stoned by raging Muslims last June, here in the U.S.A.

Don't you get tired of being a dhimmi?
__________________
"Speak softly and carry a big stick"
-T. Roosevelt, President 1901-09, US soldier, martial artist, hiker, agriculteral worker, and conservationist, among other things.
snowbird is offline  
Old 10-04-2012, 14:21   #48
Woofie
CLM Number 293
Disirregardless
 
Woofie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Here
Posts: 10,080
Send a message via AIM to Woofie
Do you actually know any muslims personally who act like you claim they all do or is your bigotry based solely the propaganda you hear?
__________________
"Turns oit i had irrisputable proof i was out of the country" youngdocglock

"I don't need to figure probabilities, and I don't need facts." JBnTx

"Maybe they should drink like Woofie and come up with pure brilliance." OXCOPS

"Woofie is the only smart one around here." Photoman642
Woofie is offline  
Old 10-04-2012, 14:28   #49
snowbird
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: land of the free
Posts: 3,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock36shooter View Post
You're really crazy, you know that?
Puerile (that means 'childish') ad homming and projecting.

But the real problem is the corrosive political correctness that you've swallowed, hook, line and sinker. You are so unaware, your head is in such rectal defilade, that you fail to realize that you are filled with and exudate suicidal hatred of the West. You think this is merely your hoity-toity, nose-in-the-air arrogant atheism. But Christianity built Western civilization. That is where modern notions of human rights came from, which Islam rejects. Christianity also gave us technological development, but you West-hating dhimmis tell us we must stand before the world in a posture of shame. Your side spreads lies about how Christians supposedly deliberately committed genocide against North American Indians.

Enough!

It is time to teach children to take pride in their heritage. To know that they have a culture and history of which they can and should be grateful; that they are not the descendants of oppressors and villains, leftist lies notwithstanding. Rather than teaching youngsters the Christophobic lies that you say you're imposing on a little girl, young people should be taught that their homes and families are worth defending against aggressive, murderous Muslims who want to take them away.

Call it a crusade.
__________________
"Speak softly and carry a big stick"
-T. Roosevelt, President 1901-09, US soldier, martial artist, hiker, agriculteral worker, and conservationist, among other things.
snowbird is offline  
Old 10-04-2012, 14:30   #50
snowbird
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: land of the free
Posts: 3,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woofie View Post
Do you actually know any muslims personally who act like you claim they all do or is your bigotry based solely the propaganda you hear?
Your avatar, with the Mark of the Beast, shows where your bigotry comes from. No wonder you are willing to support false prophets.
__________________
"Speak softly and carry a big stick"
-T. Roosevelt, President 1901-09, US soldier, martial artist, hiker, agriculteral worker, and conservationist, among other things.
snowbird is offline  
Old 10-04-2012, 21:45   #51
brokenprism
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 280
Holy crap, can you guys wander off topic.

OK, pay attention.

When the Jews asked Jesus if it was lawful for a man to divorce his wife "for any reason", Jesus replied (paraphrasing):

"Moses gave you this law because of the hardness of your hearts, but in the beginning, it was not so. Have you not read that God created them male and female?"

His point was that the creation ordinance illustrates God's intention for marriage. In this case, He tells them about the one man, and one woman. God did not intend for marriages to end, except in death. He did not make 'spares.' He did not make a man and two women, or two men and a woman, etc. He made one of each. This is His ideal model for marriage.

Much of the Bible looks backwards to the Creation -- which it assumes all cultures and people know about and understand -- to illustrate 'eternal' concepts. God made the world as He wished it to be -- before we forked it up. Adultery is against the Mosaic law because of the creation (no spares, remember?). Idolatry is against the law because of the creation -- Adam walked with one God, not two, and it was YHWH, not Allah or Baal, etc.
brokenprism is offline  
Old 10-04-2012, 22:54   #52
Glock36shooter
Senior Member
 
Glock36shooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,159
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucev View Post
Should I reduce to a 6th grade reading level... or would that be to much for your comprehension?
You could try not being so vague. No one knows what you're talking about. I can address your point if you can elaborate a little.

Quote:
Your effort at wit fails due to your lack of wits.
Seriously... you said before Adam. Who was before Adam?

Quote:
Again... do you at least work at a 6th grade reading level or do you require the Dr. Seuss approach.
You can accurately address what these weaknesses and failings are so we can have an adult debate about them.
Glock36shooter is offline  
Old 10-04-2012, 22:56   #53
Glock36shooter
Senior Member
 
Glock36shooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,159
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowbird View Post
If only that were so. If only the West still had the demographics of, say, 1964.

But you libs, in your 'wisdom', have allowed, and are still allowing more all the time, Muslims to immigrate to the West en mass. It started around 1965 with your Ted Kennedy's Immigration Act. Europe did the same folly. Keep in mind, Muslims have a much higher birthrate than non-Muslims do. And their ideology commands them to NOT assimmilate; on the contrary, they are to take over and dominate. Now Jews fear for their lives in Malmo, Sweden, because of all the hate-filled Muslims that were allowed to immigrate there. Same with France. Same with Dearborn, Michigan, where Christians were stoned by raging Muslims last June, here in the U.S.A.

Don't you get tired of being a dhimmi?
This is a nation of immigrants. It's a melting pot. And you're a bigot. You're very Unamerican.
Glock36shooter is offline  
Old 10-04-2012, 23:02   #54
Glock36shooter
Senior Member
 
Glock36shooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,159
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenprism View Post
God made the world
In 6 days right? We know this is not true. So what else in your book is incorrect?


Quote:
Adam walked with one God, not two, and it was YHWH, not Allah or Baal, etc.
That's interesting. When was the Trinity created? It is assumed that Yahweh has always been. I'm guessing the same is true of the Holy Spirit. Was it just the two of them until God created himself in human for to be Christ? Or has Christ also always been... just not in human form?
Glock36shooter is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 05:30   #55
Mrs. VR
Administrator
 
Mrs. VR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: On the way to crazy
Posts: 88,911


Now seems to be a good time to remind everyone that this forum is for discussion, not name calling and insulting others. It is not required that everyone agree with each other, however it IS required that you disagree politely.

Obviously, this forum contains content that people feel passionately about, but that doesn't mean the TOS doesn't apply.

Thanks.
__________________

90/9/1

Mrs. VR is offline  

 
  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 16:06.




Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 1,216
353 Members
863 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,672
Aug 11, 2014 at 2:31