GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2012, 17:33   #101
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai
 
Peace Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: With the other 7,999,999
Posts: 26,172
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beware Owner View Post
Does anybody hate that our men and women are dying in the middle east fighting a global war on "terror"? I don't think that our was is justified, we should be looking in. Those responsible for the towers and the slaughter of our servicepeople are still walking around unpunished.

AE911Truth Experts Speak Out - YouTube

Mysterious Deaths of 9/11 Witnesses (MUST SEE) - YouTube
Sorry I missed this post earlier, but now, QUE THE BRAINLESS ******* SHEEPLE THAT WILL DENIGRATE YOUR HONEST REFLECTION OF THE FACTS FROM 09-11.

The ANTI-conspiracy kooks have already, or will sure enough chime in very soon, but yet the facts of almost 3000 people being murdered on 09-11-2001, and over 230,000 people being murdered/killed since that day based on the illegal American backed attacks on other country's sovereign soil as well as illegal wars promulgated by the American government, supposedly because of the 09-11 attacks, into sovereign nations so as to secure the rights to oil leases in nations that ONLY have trillions of barrels of oil to add to the world market. Yeah, the oil is the reason why we attacked, and we used some fictitious ******** story on 09-11 to hide the reasons why we attacked.

..
__________________
“After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it.” - William S. Burroughs
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 10-05-2012 at 12:34..
Peace Warrior is offline  
Old 10-04-2012, 17:43   #102
OctoberRust
Anti-Federalist
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,642
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Warrior View Post
Sorry I missed this post earlier, but now, QUE THE BRAINLESS ******* SHEEPLE THAT WILL DENIGRATE YOUR HONEST REFLECTION OF THE FACTS FROM 09-11.

The ANTI-conspiracy kooks have already, or will sure enough chime in very soon, but yet the facts of almost 3000 people being murdered on 09-11-2012, and over 230,000 people being murdered/killed since that day based on the illegal American backed attacks on other country's sovereign soil as well as illegal wars promulgated by the American government, supposedly because of the 09-11 attacks, into sovereign nations so as to secure the rights to oil leases in nations that ONLY have trillions of barrels of oil to add to the world market. Yeah, the oil is the reason why we attacked, and we used some fictitious ******** story on 09-11 to hide the reasons why we attacked.

..

dude, it's hard for you to sell your thoughts/conspiracy theories, when you are so paranoid you think I'm multiple people.
OctoberRust is offline  
Old 10-04-2012, 17:47   #103
Ruggles
Senior Member
 
Ruggles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tejas
Posts: 8,392
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Warrior View Post
Sorry I missed this post earlier, but now, QUE THE BRAINLESS ******* SHEEPLE THAT WILL DENIGRATE YOUR HONEST REFLECTION OF THE FACTS FROM 09-11.

The ANTI-conspiracy kooks have already, or will sure enough chime in very soon, but yet the facts of almost 3000 people being murdered on 09-11-2012, and over 230,000 people being murdered/killed since that day based on the illegal American backed attacks on other country's sovereign soil as well as illegal wars promulgated by the American government, supposedly because of the 09-11 attacks, into sovereign nations so as to secure the rights to oil leases in nations that ONLY have trillions of barrels of oil to add to the world market. Yeah, the oil is the reason why we attacked, and we used some fictitious ******** story on 09-11 to hide the reasons why we attacked.

..
Bring me up to speed.....the U.S. Govt was behind 9/11 to use it as a excuse to bring war upon those who they said were behind it....got that concept........but why would those who publicly claimed credit for committing 9/11 do so knowing they would be hunted and killed by the U.S for doing so? I do not see where there is any logic behind that......

For the record I have no belief it was anything but what it has been reported to be, a vicious cowardly attack by a bunch of nut bags from the Middle East. Just curious......
Ruggles is offline  
Old 10-04-2012, 18:14   #104
Glock13
Senior Member
 
Glock13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Eglin AFB
Posts: 2,671
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Warrior View Post
Sorry I missed this post earlier, but now, QUE THE BRAINLESS ******* SHEEPLE THAT WILL DENIGRATE YOUR HONEST REFLECTION OF THE FACTS FROM 09-11.

The ANTI-conspiracy kooks have already, or will sure enough chime in very soon, but yet the facts of almost 3000 people being murdered on 09-11-2012, and over 230,000 people being murdered/killed since that day based on the illegal American backed attacks on other country's sovereign soil as well as illegal wars promulgated by the American government, supposedly because of the 09-11 attacks, into sovereign nations so as to secure the rights to oil leases in nations that ONLY have trillions of barrels of oil to add to the world market. Yeah, the oil is the reason why we attacked, and we used some fictitious ******** story on 09-11 to hide the reasons why we attacked.

..
Almost 3000 people murdered on 09-11-2012? Time to lay off the stimulants man.
__________________
PUTTING WARHEADS ON FOREHEADS...
Glock13 is offline  
Old 10-04-2012, 20:21   #105
Ragnar
Senior Member
 
Ragnar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Sometimes here, sometimes there
Posts: 11,720


And PW chimes in. But he still can't provide any real evidence or even get dates right. Sad.
Ragnar is offline  
Old 10-04-2012, 20:36   #106
M&P Shooter
Metal Member
 
M&P Shooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: PA
Posts: 10,436
War on Terror

It's going fine under the Obama administration
__________________
I walk through the valley of the shadow of death but it's cool because my Glock 23 is loaded with 180gr HST!
M&P Shooter is offline  
Old 10-04-2012, 20:47   #107
MarinePride
Senior Member
 
MarinePride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Botetourt County, VA
Posts: 498


Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleGribble View Post
Unfortunately I have to interact with one of you people at work on a regular basis.

Quit listening to Alex Jones & Jesse Ventura on a daily basis, they're rotting what's left of your brain.
They are there to sell you stuff, period. Useless junk you don't need that they charge a premium price for.
MarinePride is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 12:03   #108
Gunhaver
the wrong hands
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,736
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruggles View Post
"Those first responders were facing a clear attack on our soil with actual U.S. citizens lives in danger so yes, what they did was very heroic and I admire them for it. Let us also not forget that nobody thought that either tower would come down until the first one did. I wonder how heroic they would have been if they knew the outcome of that mess before going in."

Uhhhh that is what make them heroes, they willing went into a dangerous situation to help others not knowing the outcome. I guess we can count on you helping when there is absolutely not any threat of possible harm or danger to you

Just because clearly your sad little butt would run the other way does not mean everyone would. In fact many have not, are not and would not. How apt that I posted that video earlier about that very matter before you posted this utter load of crap above.

Oh and the 1st responders did not know it was an attack on the U.S. at the time. All they knew was that lives were in danger, they could help so they did. That makes it all the more heroic in my book.

Either you are a troll or a real urine stain on the American sprit
If I was there knowing what was going to happen then yes, I would run the other way and so would you. If you knew that those buildings were going to come down like they did leaving no chance of survival for anybody nearby you'd run like hell. I don't care how much of a chest pounder you feel like being about it. Fancy yourself a hero all you like, you're just FOS and nobody's impressed.

You seem to be having trouble staying on point with this discussion. Maybe you're too emotional about it. I never said that they didn't know it was a terrorist attack did I? It was obvious that it was to anybody with half a brain once that second plane hit, or were you still unsure at that point? If so then you were the only one still scratching your head wondering why 2 planes had hit buildings that terrorists had already bombed once in 93.

It's obvious that you have trouble separating what you read from what you feel. What I said was that they didn't expect the buildings to come down the way they did. They were trying to get in there and get the fire out and get people out like they were trained to do. Once that first building came down I can guarantee you that the call was made to pull everyone out, heroics be dammed.
Gunhaver is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 12:11   #109
AK_Stick
AAAMAD
 
AK_Stick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Alaska, again (for now)
Posts: 20,148
Send a message via AIM to AK_Stick Send a message via Yahoo to AK_Stick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
If I was there knowing what was going to happen then yes, I would run the other way and so would you. If you knew that those buildings were going to come down like they did leaving no chance of survival for anybody nearby you'd run like hell. I don't care how much of a chest pounder you feel like being about it. Fancy yourself a hero all you like, you're just FOS and nobody's impressed.

You seem to be having trouble staying on point with this discussion. Maybe you're too emotional about it. I never said that they didn't know it was a terrorist attack did I? It was obvious that it was to anybody with half a brain once that second plane hit, or were you still unsure at that point? If so then you were the only one still scratching your head wondering why 2 planes had hit buildings that terrorists had already bombed once in 93.

It's obvious that you have trouble separating what you read from what you feel. What I said was that they didn't expect the buildings to come down the way they did. They were trying to get in there and get the fire out and get people out like they were trained to do. Once that first building came down I can guarantee you that the call was made to pull everyone out, heroics be dammed.

Your argument is flawed from the start.


We've lost too many first responders over the years, because they ran into situations they knew were dangerous, because that was their job. To argue that they would have run away if they knew the building was going to fail.

Lots/a large majority of structure fires I've seen, involved a structure collapse at some point. Yet I've seen time and again, firefighters enter structures to locate/save people inside.

There are people, who put the survival/attempt to save other people/ be it brothers in arms/friends/family/complete strangers, above their own well being.
__________________
Quote:
Thomas Paine:

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children may have peace"
AK_Stick is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 12:17   #110
Gunhaver
the wrong hands
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,736
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JW1178 View Post
Okay, what if we had gone into Germany in the early 1930's and stopped Hitler before Germany could have built up the juggernaut that it had became? People would have said it was a war of aggression to torture the German people and keep them from getting ahead. We didn't, and look what happened.

Lets just say that in the 1950's we just allowed the North Korean and Chineese Communists to take over South Korea with no resistance? What if in the 1960-1970's we just allowed North Vietnam, USSR and China to take over South Vietnam with no resistance? They ultimately did, but we made it hard for them. Lets say we just don't go to war until we are attacked? The Communists could just sweep through any weaker nation they wanted to with no resistance? Red Dawn very well could have been a reality.

That's the reason we haven't been in a war like WWII since WWII. Yeah, I know, 30K died in Korea and 56K died in Vietnam over a 12 year period. We have lost about 5-6K men in the "war on terror" including Iraq. Yes, this is horrible but we don't live in a peachy world, we live in a dog eat dog world and freedom is not free. What we have lost in the past almost now 67 years since WWII is a whole lot less than doing what we did between WWI and WWII where we let our enemies grow and resulted in a staggering 416,800 dead.

That's a great mindset for justifying getting involved in any conflict anywhere in the world if one's so inclined, as our government obviously is. Just convince enough blindly patriotic twits that their freedom is in danger and they're all for it.

I would argue that the rest of Europe should have been more vigilent about keeping Germany at bay once they invaded Poland and made their intentions known. It's their continent, let them handle it. Since they couldn't and especially since Japan hand delivered us an invitation to the war of course we would get involved at that point.But so what if some country on the other side of the world takes over some other tiny country? It's none of our concern. Let them know in no uncertain terms that once they bring that fight to us they'll be sorry. You know, the whole M.A.D. thing. It would also be good to have such a strong economy because we haven't been wasting trillions of $$$ on stupid wars that we could nearly shut anybody down just with trade sanctions and our financial clout with other nations.

But we can't have that now can we? Because that would make everyone prosperous instead of just the select few power players that currently are.
Gunhaver is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 12:21   #111
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai
 
Peace Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: With the other 7,999,999
Posts: 26,172
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruggles View Post
Bring me up to speed...

...but why would those who publicly claimed credit for committing 9/11 do so knowing they would be hunted and killed by the U.S for doing so? I do not see where there is any logic behind that......

For the record I have no belief it was anything but what it has been reported to be, a vicious cowardly attack by a bunch of nut bags from the Middle East. Just curious......
Okay, bring me up to speed, who publicly claimed credit for the attack on 09-11?

Note: The only public release I'm aware of is the one in/around Dec/2001, which this video was shown to not have contained the real bin laden. Heck, even the CIA admitted to creating it.
__________________
“After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it.” - William S. Burroughs
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales
Peace Warrior is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 12:25   #112
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai
 
Peace Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: With the other 7,999,999
Posts: 26,172
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberRust View Post
dude, it's hard for you to sell your thoughts/conspiracy theories, when you are so paranoid you think I'm multiple people.
It's obvious you took offense to my post, but as I said on the other two threads where you mentioned this over and over, it was your posts that made me think there were two different people posting under your username.

Again, you say there is only you posting, fine, I believe you, but it is the impression I got when reading your post here on GT.



BTW: Who's following whom around?
__________________
“After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it.” - William S. Burroughs
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales
Peace Warrior is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 12:28   #113
Beware Owner
NOT a victim.
 
Beware Owner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 9,143
I wonder if all these wars are simply to institute OUR central banks in other countries, you know, Syria is one of the few countries left that have a central bank, maybe the Rothchild's want to eat that cake, too?
__________________
Free men have arms; slaves do not. Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.
Criminals for Gun Control
Myth: Gun Control Reduces Crime
Homegrown Terrorism
Beware Owner is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 12:31   #114
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai
 
Peace Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: With the other 7,999,999
Posts: 26,172
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Warrior View Post
... The ANTI-conspiracy kooks... will sure enough chime in very soon,...

..
VVV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
And PW chimes in. But he still can't provide any real evidence or even get dates right. Sad.
Yep, nailed that one I did.
__________________
“After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it.” - William S. Burroughs
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 10-05-2012 at 12:32..
Peace Warrior is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 12:35   #115
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai
 
Peace Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: With the other 7,999,999
Posts: 26,172
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock13 View Post
Almost 3000 people murdered on 09-11-2012? Time to lay off the stimulants man.
D'oh!

[butters] Thanks for telling me Tweak, I fixed it little buddy.[/butters]
__________________
“After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it.” - William S. Burroughs
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 10-05-2012 at 12:48..
Peace Warrior is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 12:38   #116
AK_Stick
AAAMAD
 
AK_Stick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Alaska, again (for now)
Posts: 20,148
Send a message via AIM to AK_Stick Send a message via Yahoo to AK_Stick
Was the Navy Seal, who was recruited by the CIA, to kill an US naval officer, the one who turned you onto the 9/11 coverup?


Its about the only way any of your "evidence" makes sense.
__________________
Quote:
Thomas Paine:

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children may have peace"
AK_Stick is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 12:40   #117
Gunhaver
the wrong hands
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,736
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK_Stick View Post
Your argument is flawed from the start.


We've lost too many first responders over the years, because they ran into situations they knew were dangerous, because that was their job. To argue that they would have run away if they knew the building was going to fail.

Lots/a large majority of structure fires I've seen, involved a structure collapse at some point. Yet I've seen time and again, firefighters enter structures to locate/save people inside.

There are people, who put the survival/attempt to save other people/ be it brothers in arms/friends/family/complete strangers, above their own well being.
Are you comparing the possibility of partial collapse in a house or small building fire with the the F.D. commanders known certainty of a complete collapse of a 100+ story steel and concrete skyscrapers?

Nobody thought there was much of a chance of the first tower coming down like that. It took a long investigation to figure out why those buildings collapsed like they did and as you can see from this thread the explanation still isn't good enough for some people without having to include imaginary explosives.

But once that first tower did fall they had very good reason to call back everyone in or near the second tower that could find their way out.

I guarantee you the protocall for handling a jet collision with a skyscraper is very different today than it was pre-9-11 and if the same scenario happened on a similar building with similar structure tomorrow there wouldn't be anybody "running in" regardless of what orders were given.
Gunhaver is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 12:48   #118
AK_Stick
AAAMAD
 
AK_Stick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Alaska, again (for now)
Posts: 20,148
Send a message via AIM to AK_Stick Send a message via Yahoo to AK_Stick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
Are you comparing the possibility of partial collapse in a house or small building fire with the the F.D. commanders known certainty of a complete collapse of a 100+ story steel and concrete skyscrapers?

Nobody thought there was much of a chance of the first tower coming down like that. It took a long investigation to figure out why those buildings collapsed like they did and as you can see from this thread the explanation still isn't good enough for some people without having to include imaginary explosives.

But once that first tower did fall they had very good reason to call back everyone in or near the second tower that could find their way out.

I guarantee you the protocall for handling a jet collision with a skyscraper is very different today than it was pre-9-11 and if the same scenario happened on a similar building with similar structure tomorrow there wouldn't be anybody "running in" regardless of what orders were given.

Guarantee me, based upon what? Your word that first responders would behave that way, and not act as they've trained/programed themselves to do, and have done in nearly every other call out?
__________________
Quote:
Thomas Paine:

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children may have peace"
AK_Stick is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 13:04   #119
Hailstorm
Boom Shacka
 
Hailstorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Canton Mi
Posts: 5,569


Ok, here is a theory. The governement sends a troll to forums to stir up attacks. Blaming the government had been behind the attack on 9-11.

All in hopes to stir the pot and get us to react and take it out on the governement. Thereby giving them the right to inact marshal law. Suspend the election and make the Big O the dictator.

All the Bush was behind it blows my mind. One second they say didn't do anything when he was in office, then within 9 months of taing the oath. He was the mastermind behind it to take control of the country. You can't have it both ways.

As for being over seas fighting. I would rather have the fighting there than here. End of story
__________________
Practice Random acts of Kindness
Hailstorm is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 13:13   #120
Ragnar
Senior Member
 
Ragnar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Sometimes here, sometimes there
Posts: 11,720


Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Warrior View Post
VVV


Yep, nailed that one I did.
Yes, you nailed sad. You have a talent for it.
Ragnar is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 14:44   #121
Beware Owner
NOT a victim.
 
Beware Owner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 9,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Warrior View Post
Sorry I missed this post earlier, but now, QUE THE BRAINLESS ******* SHEEPLE THAT WILL DENIGRATE YOUR HONEST REFLECTION OF THE FACTS FROM 09-11.

The ANTI-conspiracy kooks have already, or will sure enough chime in very soon, but yet the facts of almost 3000 people being murdered on 09-11-2001, and over 230,000 people being murdered/killed since that day based on the illegal American backed attacks on other country's sovereign soil as well as illegal wars promulgated by the American government, supposedly because of the 09-11 attacks, into sovereign nations so as to secure the rights to oil leases in nations that ONLY have trillions of barrels of oil to add to the world market. Yeah, the oil is the reason why we attacked, and we used some fictitious ******** story on 09-11 to hide the reasons why we attacked.

..
The ostrich mentality here is rampant. Sometimes I wonder if NWO constituents permeate our ranks...
__________________
Free men have arms; slaves do not. Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.
Criminals for Gun Control
Myth: Gun Control Reduces Crime
Homegrown Terrorism
Beware Owner is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 14:48   #122
Rabbi
Lifetime Membership
The Bombdiggity
 
Rabbi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: San AntonioTexas
Posts: 29,845


Quote:
Originally Posted by Beware Owner View Post
The ostrich mentality here is rampant. Sometimes I wonder if NWO constituents permeate our ranks...
Of course, I have been trying to give you fair warning.

I am about to turn off the ATMs for you.... I can do that you know.
__________________
In the world to come, each of us will be called to account for all the good things G-d put on earth which we refused to enjoy. ~ The Babylonian Talmud

Whenever you get mad as hell about it all, grab your rifle and head outside. If you are the only one there...it's not time yet

I cross my heart and hope not to die. Swallow evil, ride the sky. Lose myself in a crowded room. You fool, you fool, it will be here soon
Rabbi is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 14:50   #123
Gregg702
Gold Membership
 
 
Gregg702's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 6,425
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbi View Post
Of course, I have been trying to give you fair warning.

I am about to turn off the ATMs for you.... I can do that you know.
You need the key cards from at least 2 members to completely disable the ATM network, don't you remember the memo?
__________________
Shooting guns in the following calibers: .22lr, 38spl, 9x19mm, .357 magnum, .40 S&W, .45ACP, 5.7x28mm, 5.56x45mm, 6.8SPC, 12 Gauge
Gregg702 is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 15:11   #124
JMS
02
 
JMS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8,059
How does such a stupid thread last this long?
__________________

JMS is offline  
Old 10-05-2012, 15:28   #125
wjv
Senior Member
 
wjv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Pacific NW
Posts: 12,243
Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberRust View Post
dude, it's hard for you to sell your thoughts/conspiracy theories, when you are so paranoid you think I'm multiple people.
And when he writes it all in one, remarkably long, run-on sentence.
__________________
Bill
Pacific NW


The urge to save humanity is almost always a false-face for the urge to rule it.
- H. L. Mencken -

Last edited by wjv; 10-05-2012 at 15:29..
wjv is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:57.



Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 872
208 Members
664 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,244
Nov 11, 2013 at 11:42