Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-03-2012, 03:28   #1
Nalapombu

If You Were Going to Buy a Tablet RIGHT NOW...Which One Would You Get?

Hey all,

After looking at several tablets this evening at Best Buy I wondered what is coming at the end of the year and beginning of next year and whether the Microsoft Surface Tablet would make a splash at all and become a MAJOR player in the Tablet world or would the IPAD continue to DOMINATE with no let off on demand.

What do you all think?

If you were going to predict, what features do you think will be on the next generations of tablets or what will the next wave of tabs will look like.
Will the intro of Windows 8 make any difference in tablet design and functionality?

Do you think there will be tablets that have a Windows Explorer type capability where the user can access the folders, move and manipulate their files as they choose?

I'd like to hear what you think about what might be coming and what tablet you would buy right now and why.

I have one of the original Kindle fire tablets. It's a pretty nice little machine, especially for reading. You can't beat being able to take as many books with you as you could possibly read in a year and even more. I might try and pick up one of their new Fire HD models that has the bigger 8.9 inch display.

Thoughts anyone?

Thanks

Nalajr