GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2012, 20:23   #351
kat1950
Senior Member
 
kat1950's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: seminole county, florida
Posts: 914


Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaT View Post
Does anyone ever feel like firing a liberal who works for them just for sport?


Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

I fired 12 people in 2008 that voted for Obama, I took a vote of my other people, they voted to get rid of them. I did explain to them that people do not get paid by poor people and good luck in finding another job, and also when they go home to explain to their families they would have to look to Obama for work, food, etc.

Now we only hire registered republican voters, we also got together with 22 other business in our area that also fired their Obama voters, in total we sent 67 liberal moochers on their way.

Last edited by kat1950; 10-01-2012 at 20:25..
kat1950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 20:27   #352
Restless28
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Solsbury Hill
Posts: 16,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat1950 View Post
I fired 12 people in 2008 that voted for Obama, I took a vote of my other people, they voted to get rid of them. I did explain to them that people do not get paid by poor people and good luck in finding another job, and also when they go home to explain to their families they would have to look to Obama for work, food, etc.

Now we only hire registered republican voters, we also got together with 22 other business in our area that also fired their Obama voters, in total we sent 67 liberal moochers on their way.
You're a real piece of work.

This is one of the most ridiculous posts here ever. I guess you deserve a trophy or something.

Last edited by Restless28; 10-01-2012 at 20:29..
Restless28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 20:52   #353
kat1950
Senior Member
 
kat1950's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: seminole county, florida
Posts: 914


Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless28 View Post
You're a real piece of work.

This is one of the most ridiculous posts here ever. I guess you deserve a trophy or something.

Another moocher, and supporter of a truly incompetent person who has spent 6 Trillion dollars and running this country into the ground.

By the way what I need is to convince more companies in my area to rid themselves of these people, they support raising our taxes and implement regulations that are seriously detrimental to business that would create great hardship on me and my family, so I feel they should undergo that same hardship.


The President is for redistribution of wealth, so I feel it is only right to show the consequences of such action.

Last edited by kat1950; 10-01-2012 at 21:08..
kat1950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 21:11   #354
jame
mange takk
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Central Iowa
Posts: 5,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat1950 View Post
I fired 12 people in 2008 that voted for Obama, I took a vote of my other people, they voted to get rid of them. I did explain to them that people do not get paid by poor people and good luck in finding another job, and also when they go home to explain to their families they would have to look to Obama for work, food, etc.

Now we only hire registered republican voters, we also got together with 22 other business in our area that also fired their Obama voters, in total we sent 67 liberal moochers on their way.
Wow. This thread is still going. No for long now, I fear.

Listen, I'm a conservative blue collar guy. I'm voting for Romney.

But if you did these things, you sir are a top shelf d-bag.

You can someone for their political beliefs? What next? Religion? Skin color?

You're not a conservative. You're a dictator. Doing illegal things, btw. If I could find the people you fired, I'd be sure to forward this thread to them so they could get you ass locked up.

Conservative my ass….
jame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 21:18   #355
Restless28
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Solsbury Hill
Posts: 16,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat1950 View Post
Another moocher, and supporter of a truly incompetent person who has spent 6 Trillion dollars and running this country into the ground.

By the way what I need is to convince more companies in my area to rid themselves of these people, they support raising our taxes and implement regulations that are seriously detrimental to business that would create great hardship on me and my family, so I feel they should undergo that same hardship.


The President is for redistribution of wealth, so I feel it is only right to show the consequences of such action.
You should feel shame if anything you posted is true.

To fire an employee because he or she disagrees with your politics is not only wrong, it is downright hateful.

To send an employee home jobless, to tell their family that they were terminated based on nothing more than their politics shows a complete lack of morals on your behalf.

As I said, if what you say is true, you are a truly awful American.

My guess is you're full of it. But, if you're not, Karma is a cruel mistress.
Restless28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:06   #356
BSA70
Senior Member
 
BSA70's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NC
Posts: 1,370
There more and more obama signs popping up in yards around nc
BSA70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:57   #357
Fox184
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless28 View Post
You should feel shame if anything you posted is true.

To fire an employee because he or she disagrees with your politics is not only wrong, it is downright hateful.

To send an employee home jobless, to tell their family that they were terminated based on nothing more than their politics shows a complete lack of morals on your behalf.

As I said, if what you say is true, you are a truly awful American.

My guess is you're full of it. But, if you're not, Karma is a cruel mistress.
Whats a shame are the liberals running this country into the ground by undue regulations, etc. This country is quickly being divided and before we know it it will by like the North vs. South. Only this time it will be the liberals vs. conservatives.
Fox184 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 13:11   #358
DanaT
Pharaoh
 
DanaT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: CO & Baden –Württemberg
Posts: 15,852
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jame View Post
Wow. This thread is still going. No for long now, I fear.

Listen, I'm a conservative blue collar guy. I'm voting for Romney.

But if you did these things, you sir are a top shelf d-bag.

You can someone for their political beliefs? What next? Religion? Skin color?

You're not a conservative. You're a dictator. Doing illegal things, btw. If I could find the people you fired, I'd be sure to forward this thread to them so they could get you ass locked up.

Conservative my ass….
1st.

Political party is not a protected status.

Second, even if you fire someone because of their skin color, its not a criminal violation. It is purely a civil matter and it goes through a different court. You dont get thrown in jail

Third, by your post, you are not a "conservative blue collar guy".

Likely a "union card holding blue collar guy"

BTW how many jobs have you personally created in your lifetime?
__________________
Quote:
Twice a week? 14 times a month?
Quote:
2x4=8, not 14.
Many of the truths that we cling to depend on our point of view.
DanaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 13:13   #359
DanaT
Pharaoh
 
DanaT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: CO & Baden –Württemberg
Posts: 15,852
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless28 View Post
You should feel shame if anything you posted is true.

To fire an employee because he or she disagrees with your politics is not only wrong, it is downright hateful.

To send an employee home jobless, to tell their family that they were terminated based on nothing more than their politics shows a complete lack of morals on your behalf.

As I said, if what you say is true, you are a truly awful American.

My guess is you're full of it. But, if you're not, Karma is a cruel mistress.
He is distorting my original post.

I specifically had a good justification. "For Sport"

This is perfectly valid reason. Even the govt agrees with me. As an exmaple the govt added a test for imported firearms requiring a "sporting purpose".
__________________
Quote:
Twice a week? 14 times a month?
Quote:
2x4=8, not 14.
Many of the truths that we cling to depend on our point of view.
DanaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 15:17   #360
WarCry
Senior Member
 
WarCry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: IL, on the banks of the Muddy River
Posts: 7,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat1950 View Post
I fired 12 people in 2008 that voted for Obama, I took a vote of my other people, they voted to get rid of them. I did explain to them that people do not get paid by poor people and good luck in finding another job, and also when they go home to explain to their families they would have to look to Obama for work, food, etc.

Now we only hire registered republican voters, we also got together with 22 other business in our area that also fired their Obama voters, in total we sent 67 liberal moochers on their way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat1950 View Post
Another moocher, and supporter of a truly incompetent person who has spent 6 Trillion dollars and running this country into the ground.

By the way what I need is to convince more companies in my area to rid themselves of these people, they support raising our taxes and implement regulations that are seriously detrimental to business that would create great hardship on me and my family, so I feel they should undergo that same hardship.


The President is for redistribution of wealth, so I feel it is only right to show the consequences of such action.


Okay, so two things, and this is based on the thought that you're telling the truth. I don't believe that for a moment, BTW, but I'll play along.


First, you're way to protest people getting food stamps, unemployment, other government assistance, etc, is to force those numbers to go up, and encourage other business owners to do the same? Do you even remotely comprehend the sheer stupidity of that? If what you say is true, then what you've just done - LITERALLY - is taken more money out of your business and put it into the pockets of those "mooches" that YOU, PERSONALLY, created.

Secondly, and again, presuming you're not as completely full o' crap as I'm pretty certain you are, but if you ask someone who they voted for - worse, DEMAND they tell you on threat of firing - I'm pretty sure you're going to be hearing from attorneys, because I'm pretty certain that is not something you could legally do as an employer. I know for a FACT if my employer asked me, my answer would be "Yes, I voted. See, here's my sticker!" and that's all they need to know.


But it doesn't matter, because I'm about 99% certain you're just talking out of your butt, being an "internet tough-guy" who probably mans a desk in some massive cube-farm. But you carry on saying whatever you'd like. Free speech - even if it's stupid - is still alive and well.
__________________
"If you have something to say, now would be a perfect time to keep it to yourself." --Col. Chester Phillips
"If you believe everything you read, better not read." --Japanese proverb
WarCry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 15:22   #361
DanaT
Pharaoh
 
DanaT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: CO & Baden –Württemberg
Posts: 15,852
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarCry View Post
O
Secondly, and again, presuming you're not as completely full o' crap as I'm pretty certain you are, but if you ask someone who they voted for - worse, DEMAND they tell you on threat of firing - I'm pretty sure you're going to be hearing from attorneys, because I'm pretty certain that is not something you could legally do as an employer. I know for a FACT if my employer asked me, my answer would be "Yes, I voted. See, here's my sticker!" and that's all they need to know.
Many employees divulge many things without someone asking...in fact...they are even proud of many things maybe they should keep to themselves.....
__________________
Quote:
Twice a week? 14 times a month?
Quote:
2x4=8, not 14.
Many of the truths that we cling to depend on our point of view.
DanaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 15:35   #362
jame
mange takk
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Central Iowa
Posts: 5,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaT View Post
1st.

Political party is not a protected status.

Second, even if you fire someone because of their skin color, its not a criminal violation. It is purely a civil matter and it goes through a different court. You dont get thrown in jail

Third, by your post, you are not a "conservative blue collar guy".

Likely a "union card holding blue collar guy"

BTW how many jobs have you personally created in your lifetime?
Nope. Farmer, landowner, small business guy.

And to answer your question, three that I know of.

You know, your attack on me doesn't bother me.

But your defense of a jerk like that is more telling. You know, I thought your level of integrity was a little higher than that.

Oh well.....nothing surprises anymore I guess.




Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
jame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 16:36   #363
Restless28
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Solsbury Hill
Posts: 16,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarCry View Post
Okay, so two things, and this is based on the thought that you're telling the truth. I don't believe that for a moment, BTW, but I'll play along.


First, you're way to protest people getting food stamps, unemployment, other government assistance, etc, is to force those numbers to go up, and encourage other business owners to do the same? Do you even remotely comprehend the sheer stupidity of that? If what you say is true, then what you've just done - LITERALLY - is taken more money out of your business and put it into the pockets of those "mooches" that YOU, PERSONALLY, created.

Secondly, and again, presuming you're not as completely full o' crap as I'm pretty certain you are, but if you ask someone who they voted for - worse, DEMAND they tell you on threat of firing - I'm pretty sure you're going to be hearing from attorneys, because I'm pretty certain that is not something you could legally do as an employer. I know for a FACT if my employer asked me, my answer would be "Yes, I voted. See, here's my sticker!" and that's all they need to know.


But it doesn't matter, because I'm about 99% certain you're just talking out of your butt, being an "internet tough-guy" who probably mans a desk in some massive cube-farm. But you carry on saying whatever you'd like. Free speech - even if it's stupid - is still alive and well.
I literally stood up and applauded this. It's about time that common sense stood up on this forum.
Restless28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:38   #364
Trew2Life
#the struggle
 
Trew2Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: terra nullius
Posts: 1,167
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarCry View Post
Free speech - even if it's stupid - is still alive and well.

It's alive.
__________________
Excuses are tools of the incompetent used to build monuments of nothingness. Those who use them seldom amount to anything.
Trew2Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:48   #365
NeverMore1701
Platinum Membership
Fear no evil.
 
NeverMore1701's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Amarillo, Tx
Posts: 27,709
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trew2Life View Post
It's alive.
We can tell, you're here.
__________________
And if we should die tonight
We should all die together
Raise a glass of wine
For the last time
NeverMore1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 20:15   #366
maximus1079
Senior Member
 
maximus1079's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 188
Quote:
Originally Posted by m51 View Post
You will get your answer on November 6th
Agreed! Good call *nod*
__________________
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity
maximus1079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:11.



Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 748
188 Members
560 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,244
Nov 11, 2013 at 11:42