GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2012, 09:57   #51
Arc Angel
Deus Vult!
 
Arc Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Penn's Woods
Posts: 10,956
Blog Entries: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnpatriot View Post
Thank you sir. and another brother steps forth
It's Sunday morning! It's hard to be quiet and let the devils rant on a Sunday morning.
Arc Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 10:05   #52
eracer
Where's my EBT?
 
eracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 6,722
What does being gay have to do with being a Boy Scout?

Oh yeah, some nebulous pseudo-spititual definition of 'Moral Standards.'
__________________
Matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration; we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death. Life is a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. And now...the weather! ---- Bill Hicks

Last edited by eracer; 09-16-2012 at 10:05..
eracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 10:13   #53
Marine123
Senior Member
 
Marine123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 106
I thought all boyscouts were gay to begin with. Rofling everyday im rofling


Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
Marine123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 13:34   #54
jtull7
CLM Number 289
Pistolero
 
jtull7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Santa Fe, New Mexico
Posts: 6,829
The truth is, irrespective of one's opinion of gays, that neither Romney nor Obama has anything to do with it. The Boy Scouts of America is a private organization and can do exactly what it wants.
__________________
Cocked, locked, and ready to rock!

Every day I face Ogden, Utah, and pray that God might bless John Moses Browning.

Outpost Member #69 I collect and shoot many fine firearms. CCW: NM, CT, and NH. N5JHT. WFR. Former LEO. SAR. Bilateral trans-tibial amputee. Survivor of bubonic plague. Tough sum-*****.
jtull7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 15:46   #55
tnpatriot
Senior Member
 
tnpatriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stang_Man View Post
Wow, lots of ignorance in this thread.

Just because you are a gay male, does not mean you like little boys.

Just the same as because you are a straight male, does not mean you like little girls.

How hard is it to get wrap your tiny minds around this?
So you are saying, a pedophile that prefers little boys is not gay . Really now , If the ignorant shoe fits..... Resorting to name calling means you have no legitimate argument.
tnpatriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 16:10   #56
Stang_Man
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: TX
Posts: 948
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnpatriot View Post
So you are saying, a pedophile that prefers little boys is not gay . Really now , If the ignorant shoe fits..... Resorting to name calling means you have no legitimate argument.
Your lack of argument skills only reinforces my original statement- your first sentence makes absolutely no sense and has absolutely no connection with my post

Just because you are a man and like men, does not mean you like little boys. Just the same as if you are a woman and like men, that does not mean you also automatically like little boys. I still do not know what is so hard to understand about these statements?

Maybe you have something you'd like to get off your chest? They have specialists you can talk to.
__________________
1989 Mustang GT: 331, full suspension
Stang_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 16:13   #57
Stang_Man
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: TX
Posts: 948
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnpatriot View Post
So you are saying, a pedophile that prefers little boys is not gay . Really now , If the ignorant shoe fits..... Resorting to name calling means you have no legitimate argument.
Hey, I'll make this VERY simple for you to understand.

According to your posts, you want us to believe that you are a straight male who prefers the company of women.

So, you like women, correct?

If I now apply your sound reasoning- it is a safe bet that you also have a sexual attraction to little girls.

Gross, dude. Just gross.
__________________
1989 Mustang GT: 331, full suspension

Last edited by Stang_Man; 09-16-2012 at 16:14..
Stang_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 16:41   #58
tnpatriot
Senior Member
 
tnpatriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stang_Man View Post
Hey, I'll make this VERY simple for you to understand.

According to your posts, you want us to believe that you are a straight male who prefers the company of women.

So, you like women, correct?

If I now apply your sound reasoning- it is a safe bet that you also have a sexual attraction to little girls.

Gross, dude. Just gross.
Do you not understand what a pedophile is ? My point is that being involved with boy scouts would be a very easy way for a gay pedophile to have contact with boys. Why is it so important to you that I agree with you? Poor weak little man . There you go again , are you calling me a pedophile ? Sticks and stones may break my bones but your words will always come back to you. Just my little twist on a childish but very true phrase. Now write a brilliant reply that makes me look foolish and proves your superiority In the mean time I will return to the real world
tnpatriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 16:48   #59
douggmc
Senior Member
 
douggmc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,652
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnpatriot View Post
My point is that being involved with boy scouts would be a very easy way for a gay pedophile ... Now write a brilliant reply that makes me look foolish ..
Your continuing insistence of associating homosexuality with pedophilia when there is none ... is sufficient enough to make you look foolish.

Last edited by douggmc; 09-16-2012 at 16:48..
douggmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 17:03   #60
Stang_Man
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: TX
Posts: 948
Quote:
Originally Posted by douggmc View Post
Your continuing insistence of associating homosexuality with pedophilia when there is none ... is sufficient enough to make you look foolish.
Thanks Doug, now I don't have to respond to him
__________________
1989 Mustang GT: 331, full suspension
Stang_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 17:18   #61
tnpatriot
Senior Member
 
tnpatriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stang_Man View Post
Thanks Doug, now I don't have to respond to him
You never had to respond to me if you didn't want to. I am so sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable. I am so glad Doug saved you from it. From now on I promise to be more careful to completely agree with everything you say. Kudos to Doug. Never kick a cow turd on a hot day, you might get poo on your pants leg. It's better to just let it lay. ( Harry Truman )

Last edited by tnpatriot; 09-16-2012 at 20:38..
tnpatriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 01:13   #62
Phaze5ive
Senior Member
 
Phaze5ive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Land of Teddy Bears
Posts: 680
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnpatriot View Post
Do you not understand what a pedophile is ? My point is that being involved with boy scouts would be a very easy way for a gay pedophile to have contact with boys.
How I felt after reading that post.
Phaze5ive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 01:44   #63
Zombie Steve
Decap Pin Killa
 
Zombie Steve's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Old Colorado City
Posts: 19,934
We're just like you!!!!!

The Furball Forum
Zombie Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 08:54   #64
Angry Fist
Lifetime Membership
The Original®
 
Angry Fist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 24,398
^ That needs to be a Haters poster, Steve.
__________________
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, s**t-kickers, Methodists, and the GTDS.
Angry Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 08:57   #65
Stang_Man
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: TX
Posts: 948
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnpatriot View Post
You never had to respond to me if you didn't want to. I am so sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable. I am so glad Doug saved you from it. From now on I promise to be more careful to completely agree with everything you say. Kudos to Doug. Never kick a cow turd on a hot day, you might get poo on your pants leg. It's better to just let it lay. ( Harry Truman )
Keep digging that hole, dude.

__________________
1989 Mustang GT: 331, full suspension
Stang_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 01:46   #66
NEOH212
Diesel Girl
 
NEOH212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: North East Ohio
Posts: 8,810
I don't even want to ask what they have to do for their merit badges.
__________________
When we do hit it we hit it out of the park and send it over to China as quickly as possible to cheapen it and sell it.
NEOH212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 02:47   #67
Foxtrotx1
Senior Member
 
Foxtrotx1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Scottsdale AZ
Posts: 4,025
For a short time after receiving the honor of joining the Circle of Eagles, I questioned whether or not I should remain proud of that award knowing the policies of the current leadership.

I know that there are good people in the organization who do not discriminate. That alone, in the end, made the decision easy.

There are non bigoted people in the organization who make me proud to be an Eagle Scout. The few bad apples who currently run the show will not ruin it for me.

The spirit of scouting is to aid young men on their path to greatness. I do not see how a person loving someone else, no mater their race, creed or gender, interferes with that spirit.
__________________
Tin Foil Free Zone.

Eagle Scout.
Foxtrotx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 05:37   #68
LAWDOGKMS
Senior Member
 
LAWDOGKMS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: TX
Posts: 2,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stang_Man View Post
Wow, lots of ignorance in this thread.

Just because you are a gay male, does not mean you like little boys.

Just the same as because you are a straight male, does not mean you like little girls.

How hard is it to get wrap your tiny minds around this?
Maybe not, but I still lean towards gay adult males being much more likely to molest, as they simply have to get their dose of ***** for the day, no matter where they get it. As an example, everywhere there are public bathrooms, whether rest areas or parks, gay males are trolling for indescriminate sex with total strangers..

also, I think gay adult males would be very likely to take the opportunity alone with impressionable and trusting juveniles, to "indoctrinate" young boys into the gay lifestyle. Gays always seem to be attempting to get the mainstream to accept their perverse lifestyle, if not outright promoting it. What better impressionable targets than young boys?

If the sex acts available to gays to perform on one another, and the fact that one of them is so medically risky in so many ways doesn't spell out that being gay is perverse and just not biologically natural, i don't know what else to say.

Last edited by LAWDOGKMS; 09-25-2012 at 06:21..
LAWDOGKMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 08:23   #69
OctoberRust
Anti-Federalist
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,642
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAWDOGKMS View Post
Maybe not, but I still lean towards gay adult males being much more likely to molest, as they simply have to get their dose of ***** for the day, no matter where they get it. As an example, everywhere there are public bathrooms, whether rest areas or parks, gay males are trolling for indescriminate sex with total strangers..

Whew! Sounds pretty bad man!

I take it you're against male coaches for female volleyball teams then, right? Like coaching all those 12-14 year old females. Because those hetero-sexual coaches just need to get their "fix" in right?

Gay males trolling for indiscriminate (You misspelled that word BTW) sex!#?!@#!@ OH NOES! Hetero-sexual males NEVER do that right? Us hetero-sexual males are holier than thou huh? I mean I can tell you as a hetero-sexual male I've never went "trolling" for women to bring back to my place (when I was single) and have a "good" time with!

Your logic is flawed sir. Going by your logic, we better keep hetero-sexual adult coaches away from younger females, such as 8-14 years of age. Because they'd just need to get their "fix" in... I mean I've seen hetero-sexual males trolling for indiscriminate sex before! I've even done it (granted, the women I went for were 18 or older), but why not lump all these guys into pedophilia too, since we're painting with that broad brush of yours?
OctoberRust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:14   #70
Foxtrotx1
Senior Member
 
Foxtrotx1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Scottsdale AZ
Posts: 4,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberRust View Post
Whew! Sounds pretty bad man!

I take it you're against male coaches for female volleyball teams then, right? Like coaching all those 12-14 year old females. Because those hetero-sexual coaches just need to get their "fix" in right?

Gay males trolling for indiscriminate (You misspelled that word BTW) sex!#?!@#!@ OH NOES! Hetero-sexual males NEVER do that right? Us hetero-sexual males are holier than thou huh? I mean I can tell you as a hetero-sexual male I've never went "trolling" for women to bring back to my place (when I was single) and have a "good" time with!

Your logic is flawed sir. Going by your logic, we better keep hetero-sexual adult coaches away from younger females, such as 8-14 years of age. Because they'd just need to get their "fix" in... I mean I've seen hetero-sexual males trolling for indiscriminate sex before! I've even done it (granted, the women I went for were 18 or older), but why not lump all these guys into pedophilia too, since we're painting with that broad brush of yours?
But God would never let that happen! oh wait.
__________________
Tin Foil Free Zone.

Eagle Scout.
Foxtrotx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 04:20   #71
Blast
'nuff said
 
Blast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: NKY/Cincinnati area
Posts: 19,627


The Furball Forum
__________________
A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be - Albert Einstein
Blast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 07:42   #72
tnpatriot
Senior Member
 
tnpatriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast View Post
The Furball Forum
They never give up man, that's because they never win.

Last edited by tnpatriot; 09-28-2012 at 07:43..
tnpatriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 22:57   #73
Clutch Cargo
Amsterdam Haze
 
Clutch Cargo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: DFW
Posts: 1,059
I would think most Boyscouts are gay and festive.
__________________
GTDS
I'm not as think as you drunk I am.
Clutch Cargo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 02:01   #74
Gunhaver
the wrong hands
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,736
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast View Post
Calling it as it is. Unfortunatley the liberal left is far too simple minded to see reality.
I used to be strongly agonstic, and even then I considered gay to be deviant. Though I've reconsidered the possible existance of God, I'm not very religious at all. The Bible simply reinforces what I've already considered to be unnatural and deviant.
I know lots of atheists who also think gay is disgusting. Are you going to tell them to go sit in a corner and clutch a Bible?
The left and it's agenda is doomed to failure.
I find it hard to believe you know any atheists if you talk anything like you post here. At best a few may let you occasionally hang with them for their amusement.

How do you figure the left's agenda is doomed to fail? The bible reinforce that for you too? The right keeps moving lefter and still can't be left enough for us. Seems that left is what the people want.
Gunhaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 05:32   #75
Blast
'nuff said
 
Blast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: NKY/Cincinnati area
Posts: 19,627


Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
I find it hard to believe you know any atheists if you talk anything like you post here. At best a few may let you occasionally hang with them for their amusement.

How do you figure the left's agenda is doomed to fail? The bible reinforce that for you too? The right keeps moving lefter and still can't be left enough for us. Seems that left is what the people want.
The Furball Forum


You can believe it. You have no clue the "worlds" I've explored.


The left is doomed because people will wise up some day and see the lies of the left.

Edited to add: It is very narrow and shallow minded to assume that atheists as a rule have to accept the gay agenda and that only theists are against gays.
I personally don't give a #*^% what gays do behind closed doors. But when they try shove gaydom down the public's throats and try to make it seem all natural and normal... HELL NO is my and many others response.
__________________
A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be - Albert Einstein

Last edited by Blast; 12-03-2012 at 00:48..
Blast is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 21:40.



Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 1,283
386 Members
897 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,244
Nov 11, 2013 at 11:42