Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-26-2012, 14:48   #1
Volguy10

New in northeast ohio

Goodmorning everyone,

I recently traded some long range rifle items for my first glock it is a G17 I was told it was a gen 2 that was proof stamped and lets just say that it is "neat". I knew it was kind of rough when I made the trade but I had no idea how rough. The frame has had a reduction to supposedly fit G19 which are also to long and the G26 mags are to short so not a very good job in either regard. Also, the frame has been texturedand by textured I mean it has been covered in what appears to be roofing tar. Many hours and stiff neck later I basiucally have all of the "GOUP" off. This is where I realized what people with to much time on their hand can do. The frame reduction looks to be done with a hacksaw and a dremel. The frame was actually shaved all the way through in some spots and fixed with resin or appoxy of some kind. I love the way the gun shoot and feels I just hate how horrible the frame looks. So I am at the point where I want to get another frame and have it reduced to take the 19 mags. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Volguy10 is offline   Reply With Quote