Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-28-2012, 10:39   #7
mjsarge

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldCurlyWolf View Post
Then there are those who don't swagger or strut or anything similar, but their very presence says "Start something at your own risk".

They stand out also. They are the ones that most LEO'S don't mess with because they don't start things. The only exception to that of which I am aware are those LEO'S who have an inferiority complex of some type(Yes, they do exist, thankfully a small minority). They really dislike ANYONE who has a modicum of self confidence.
"Then there are those who don't swagger or strut or anything similar, but their very presence says "Start something at your own risk". - Being 6'0 - 240 and pretty thick in the chest does that all by itself.

All kidding aside, I've been carrying for almost 15 years and there's never been a time where I've "been made" or asked if I was "maybe" carrying. As stated by others, it all comes down to how you carry your weapon and equally as important, how you carry yourself. If you look or act like someone who is noticeably different than the people around you, you will be seen and then questions will start. Blend in, be cool and 99.9% of the time everything will be just fine.
Big Dawg #313 / Sub Club #313 / TOP GUNS *357 Sig* Club #3577 / NRA Life Member

Gen 4 G19 / Gen 4 G21 / Gen 3 G26 / Gen 3 G30SF

Last edited by mjsarge; 08-28-2012 at 10:40..
mjsarge is offline   Reply With Quote