SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 08-26-2012, 01:23   #1
G29Reload
Tread Lightly

Worthless piece of human garbage...

Probably the greatest American since George Washington, Neil Armstrong died today.

This sad event was noted by our so-called POS president…

with a "tweet".

Yes, you read that correctly.

No, he did not ask for prime time and read a statement from the Oval Office. He did not announce a state funeral, though its unknown how his family wants to handle things.

A service at the National Cathedral, at least.

We got a "tweet". What a lazy, arrogant self absorbed narcissist.

A real President, realizing that there is only one "first man on the moon", a brave, pioneering unique individual in the history of space exploration, a patriot, warrior class, who served in combat over Korea and answered his nation's call and met the national goal set by JFK, should have at the very least put on a suit and dragged himself off the golf course and appeared at a podium to pay tribute to a man who put it all on the line and risked his own neck, even staying with the mission when they were almost out of fuel and achieved a moment of American greatness. It was the least he could do for man known for eternity forward as the very first to leave our world and set foot on another.

Unique, a sole condition occupied by this man who led the mission. No slight to Buzz who was just as brave.

Apparently, this incredible person's life was worth about as much effort as sending a text. Everything ever said about this imbecile hating his country and its greatness is true. American exceptionalism is something he loathes.

And now we know he actually lives that way, with an almost sociopathic ignorance and disregard. Neil Armstrong was as great and as substantive a man as there ever was.

And the "president"….is just a lazy, disrespectful, ignorant punk who can't be gone soon enough.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
G29Reload is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 02:04   #2
Flintlocker

Obama hails 'great American hero' Neil Armstrong

Obama hails 'great American hero' Neil Armstrong
(AFP) – 11 hours ago
WASHINGTON — A "deeply saddened" President Barack Obama on Saturday hailed late US space pioneer Neil Armstrong as one of the nation's greatest ever heroes, for having inspired a generation to reach for the stars.
Armstrong, the first person to set foot on the moon, died after suffering complications from cardiovascular surgery, his family said earlier. He was 82.
"When he and his fellow crew members lifted off aboard Apollo 11 in 1969, they carried with them the aspirations of an entire nation," Obama said in a statement.
"They set out to show the world that the American spirit can see beyond what seems unimaginable -- that with enough drive and ingenuity, anything is possible. And when Neil stepped foot on the surface of the moon for the first time, he delivered a moment of human achievement that will never be forgotten."

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp...904dfed5ca.701

Political Issues
Flintlocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 02:06   #3
Big Mad Dawg

We can expect only zero from a zero.

featherlocker will be along soon to apologies for the obama and tell us that Romney is worse.

Well he beat me by seconds.

Why so serious

If you don’t have any horses you must saddle your dogs - Dr. Saad

Last edited by Big Mad Dawg; 08-26-2012 at 02:07..
Big Mad Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 02:10   #4
Flintlocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Mad Dawg View Post

featherlocker will be along soon to apologies for the obama and tell us that Romney is worse.

Why don't you address the OP's lies about Obama only issuing a tweet?

If he called a news conference you'd all claim that he was being opportunistic and trading on the death of a national hero.

Face it, what ever he does you'd be drama queens about it.
Flintlocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 02:18   #5
Big Mad Dawg

Good point zero is a gutless opportunistic slime ball, thank you.

Why so serious

If you don’t have any horses you must saddle your dogs - Dr. Saad
Big Mad Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 04:21   #6
JBnTX
JB in Tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flintlocker View Post

Face it, whatever he does you'd be drama queens about it.

You got that right!

Don't let any of us get away with badmouthing that Muslim, half-breed mongrel, marxist, America hating, racist, foreigner that currently infests the White House.

Last edited by JBnTX; 08-26-2012 at 04:23..
JBnTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 05:32   #7
IvanVic

Quote:
Originally Posted by G29Reload View Post

No, he did not ask for prime time and read a statement from the Oval Office.
Call me crazy, but I tend to think that people who can't keep their focus on policy when it comes to Bush, Obama, etc, would take issue with whatever it is that they did. I'm guessing that, if he held a prime time event, you'd say that he was making Armstrong's death all about him.

I generally despised liberals infatuation with everything Bush, and I'll continue to tell myself that petty attacks come mostly from the left, and not from the right.
IvanVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 05:34   #8
Skyhook

Send a message via Yahoo to Skyhook

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBnTX View Post
You got that right!

Don't let any of us get away with badmouthing that Muslim, half-breed mongrel, marxist, America hating, racist, foreigner that currently infests the White House.

One thing for absolute certain, when Obama exits that venerable building- the White House- there will be a sharp, short increase in employment in DC. . . exterminators.
Skyhook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 05:42   #9
BicycleDay43
00 Buck dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Mad Dawg View Post

I love how you're attacking flintlocker for simply copy/pasting a factual link. Why don't you people try...just attempt to see the bigger picture for once.

I'm guessing here's the part where I'm called a biggoted, Amurica hating, anti God, baby raping terrorist.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
BicycleDay43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 06:11   #10
Bren
NRA Life Member

Quote:

If he called a news conference you'd all claim that he was being opportunistic and trading on the death of a national hero.

Best I can tell, that article you posted quotes his Tweet and a seven-sentence press release posted on the White House web site.

Yeah, you really proved those drama queeens wrong.
Old 08-26-2012, 06:16   #11
Bren
NRA Life Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USArmyFNG View Post
I love how you're attacking flintlocker for simply copy/pasting a factual link. Why don't you people try...just attempt to see the bigger picture for once.

I'm guessing here's the part where I'm called a biggoted, Amurica hating, anti God, baby raping terrorist.

Like I said, yeah the 7 sentences posted on the white house web site really proves the OP wrong.
Old 08-26-2012, 06:43   #12
The Machinist
No Compromise

Quote:
That is exactly the point of this thread. Obama is a petty, selfish, narcissistic manchild, and this is but one in a long chain of events that proves it.
Old 08-26-2012, 06:50   #13
BicycleDay43
00 Buck dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Machinist View Post
That is exactly the point of this thread. Obama is a petty, selfish, narcissistic manchild, and this is but one in a long chain of events that proves it.
We all know he is..but if you jump on his organ about every little thing he does or doesn't do just to be right all the time, you're just as aggrivating and low as he is.

BicycleDay43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 07:54   #14
Cambo

Quote:

Why don't you explain why Obama is such a great president?
Old 08-26-2012, 08:11   #15
JBnTX
JB in Tx

Quote:

Keep going, confession is good for the soul.
JBnTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:11   #16
muscogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by G29Reload View Post
Probably the greatest American since George Washington, Neil Armstrong died today.

This sad event was noted by our so-called POS president…

with a "tweet".

Yes, you read that correctly.

No, he did not ask for prime time and read a statement from the Oval Office. He did not announce a state funeral, though its unknown how his family wants to handle things.

A service at the National Cathedral, at least.

We got a "tweet". What a lazy, arrogant self absorbed narcissist.

A real President, realizing that there is only one "first man on the moon", a brave, pioneering unique individual in the history of space exploration, a patriot, warrior class, who served in combat over Korea and answered his nation's call and met the national goal set by JFK, should have at the very least put on a suit and dragged himself off the golf course and appeared at a podium to pay tribute to a man who put it all on the line and risked his own neck, even staying with the mission when they were almost out of fuel and achieved a moment of American greatness. It was the least he could do for man known for eternity forward as the very first to leave our world and set foot on another.

Unique, a sole condition occupied by this man who led the mission. No slight to Buzz who was just as brave.

Apparently, this incredible person's life was worth about as much effort as sending a text. Everything ever said about this imbecile hating his country and its greatness is true. American exceptionalism is something he loathes.

And now we know he actually lives that way, with an almost sociopathic ignorance and disregard. Neil Armstrong was as great and as substantive a man as there ever was.

And the "president"….is just a lazy, disrespectful, ignorant punk who can't be gone soon enough.
If the President had done as you suggested you would have accused him of exploiting Armstrong's death during a political campaign. Are you paid by the RNC to write things like this? You're pretty obvious.

Leona Helmsley
muscogee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:14   #17
jakebrake
cracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscogee View Post
If the President had done as you suggested you would have accused him of exploiting Armstrong's death during a political campaign. Are you paid by the RNC to write things like this? You're pretty obvious.
pot meet kettle?
Old 08-26-2012, 08:15   #18
muscogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBnTX View Post
You got that right!

Name calling as a cognitive bias in propaganda.

Unlike the OP, I realize you just don't know any better.

Leona Helmsley
Old 08-26-2012, 08:19   #19
muscogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakebrake View Post
pot meet kettle?
What does that mean?

Leona Helmsley
Old 08-26-2012, 08:25   #20
jakebrake