Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2012, 21:26   #21
BudMan5

I have placed ordewrs for four olowers, two uppers and a parts kit in the last two months and i have received them all without any problems. Now I am saving up for the next two uppers and i will order from them again.

The quality is absolutely perfect, shipping i slow but they clearly state that on their web page so no problems for me.

Sorry for your bad luck, hope it works out for you
Old 07-11-2012, 14:10   #22
Gunnut 45/454

arclight610
Not a fanboy- though I do own one- bought a complete Strikefire rifle when they had there sale last year. Excellant rifle by the way! I just dislike people who ***** about service when they KNOW the company they are dealling with is giving them an great price for there product and the person ordering KNOWS they are getting alot of orders for the exact same product but feel the need to ***** cause they have a delay or the order gets screwed up some how! **** happens get over it- or buy somewhere's else! Don't like there service go spend alot more money somewhere's else. Simple solution to your problem.
Old 07-11-2012, 14:23   #23
arclight610

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnut 45/454 View Post
arclight610
Not a fanboy- though I do own one- bought a complete Strikefire rifle when they had there sale last year. Excellant rifle by the way! I just dislike people who ***** about service when they KNOW the company they are dealling with is giving them an great price for there product and the person ordering KNOWS they are getting alot of orders for the exact same product but feel the need to ***** cause they have a delay or the order gets screwed up some how! **** happens get over it- or buy somewhere's else! Don't like there service go spend alot more money somewhere's else. Simple solution to your problem.
Deliveryman: "Hey there, I got the dishwasher you ordered. I'm here to install it."

You: "I don't need a dishwasher. I ordered an air conditioner."

Deliveryman: "Whatever. Quit *****ing, you got a good price on it."
Old 07-11-2012, 14:34   #24
bigmoney890

Quote:
Originally Posted by arclight610 View Post
Deliveryman: "Hey there, I got the dishwasher you ordered. I'm here to install it."

You: "I don't need a dishwasher. I ordered an air conditioner."

Deliveryman: "Whatever. Quit *****ing, you got a good price on it."
Thats a damn good analogy!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 07-11-2012, 15:28   #25
cyphertext

It is only a good price if you get what you ordered...Everyone knows PSA is slow in shipping and overwhelmed, and most can accept that, but when the truck finally pulls up with your parts, you expect the right ones!
Old 07-11-2012, 18:47   #26
whitebread
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

One thing that has kept me from ordering with PSA recently is my last two orders were missing small items (buffer spring, ranger plates, wrong magazine, etc.) and it was almost impossible to get them the phone. Most of the time they wouldn't answer - I have had to try several times to get someone on the other end.
Old 07-11-2012, 21:40   #27
Andrewsky

Last edited by Andrewsky; 07-11-2012 at 21:42..
Old 07-11-2012, 23:52   #28
Armchair Commando
Long Range Guru

Lmao that was great
Arclight
Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Last edited by Armchair Commando; 07-12-2012 at 00:40..
Old 07-12-2012, 04:25   #29
TangoFoxtrot
OIF 04-05

The bottom line is your money is just as green here or there and spends the same. So if a dealer cannot give you good service go elsewhere. There are about 4 internet dealers that will never see an order from me again because they either mislead tru an ad or were slow shippers.
Old 07-12-2012, 14:24   #30
arclight610

Good news everyone. I'm happy to report that PSA fixed the problem by sending out my missing parts. The bad news is they sent it to the wrong address.

Last edited by arclight610; 07-12-2012 at 14:29..
Old 07-12-2012, 14:52   #31
bigmoney890

Quote:
Originally Posted by arclight610 View Post
Good news everyone. I'm happy to report that PSA fixed the problem by sending out my missing parts. The bad news is they sent it to the wrong address.
I don't mean to make fun, but that's priceless

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 07-13-2012, 11:55   #32
zhix

It has been awhile since I ordered from PSA and I didn't happen to have any problems ordering from them a couple times, but I'm not going to be the guy who says "X brand/company is goodtogo, if you're having issues with them you must be lying or a jagoff", because I can relate to being screwed over by popular companies with good reputations.
In my case the only thing left to do was to file against them with the BBB and now that company has an F rating because they didn't respond to my complaint.
Old 07-15-2012, 13:01   #33
mjkeat

There's no excuse for it. They have been busy like this for a year or more. Ample time to correct any and all staffing issues if that is actually the problem behind the delays and incorrect orders. I wanted a PSA SS upper for the longest time but ended up going BCM due to the wait times and shipping issues.

When I place orders I usually do it all on the same day. My PSA order is always the last to arrive. I've watched a package go to the opposite end of the country before being redirected.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-15-2012, 16:37   #34
Redfire SVT

I can't comment on PSA now but I remember when I first bought my rifle (probably one of the first 1000 PSA sold, I was a pioneer to the PSA product!) they answered emails in minutes and phone calls on like the first ring. Parts were dead on and CS was awesome! Hopefully they will turn your order around!
Old 07-15-2012, 19:52   #35
glock031

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfire SVT View Post
I can't comment on PSA now but I remember when I first bought my rifle (probably one of the first 1000 PSA sold, I was a pioneer to the PSA product!) they answered emails in minutes and phone calls on like the first ring. Parts were dead on and CS was awesome! Hopefully they will turn your order around!
My first upper was probably in the first 50 or so and about sixty misc orders since never had a screw up, never had a problem. Longest i've waited was about two and a half weeks for complete uppers. But im also the type that i place the order and wait for it without the are we there yet, are we there yet, or change this, change that.
Old 07-15-2012, 22:10   #36
RyanNREMTP
Inactive/Banned

Pretty sure every company out there has had one issue or another. Not one of them is perfect. If you have had so much trouble with them don't use them again.
Old 07-16-2012, 01:29   #37
bigmoney890

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkeat View Post
There's no excuse for it. They have been busy like this for a year or more. Ample time to correct any and all staffing issues if that is actually the problem behind the delays and incorrect orders. I wanted a PSA SS upper for the longest time but ended up going BCM due to the wait times and shipping issues.

When I place orders I usually do it all on the same day. My PSA order is always the last to arrive. I've watched a package go to the opposite end of the country before being redirected.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
+10 to this!

Old 07-17-2012, 18:02   #38
mjkeat

Just saw that PSA was hiring.

Copy and Paste:
Palmetto State Armory

Palmetto State Armory is now hiring!

If you are interested in a dynamic and growing company manufacturing some of the worlds best AR-15 rifles we would love to speak with you.

Our rifle division is now hiring. The prime candidate would have mechanical and or gunsmithing experience. They would have to stand for upwards of 4 hours at a time and occasionally lift upwards of 40 pounds. We are on...ly looking to fill full time postion at this moment; 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.

If you are interested in this position, please send your resume or notice of interest to our info account(info@palmettostatearmory.com) with the subject line "PALMETTO STATE ARMORY IS NOW HIRING".

**Palmetto State Armory is an equal oppurtunity employer, potential employees need to be able to pass a state law enforcement back ground check and must be able to pass any and all drug screenings.

***All inquiries sent to the info account will be monitored by human resources, all inquiries to ship dates and order questions that are posed with the the same tag line as aforementioned with the guise of getting a faster response will not be answered, but will be forwarded to customer service***See More

LikeUnlike Share 732711 about an hour ago
Old 09-29-2012, 18:16   #39
Hour13
Tah-dah!

Well, they screwed it up again. Really starting to lose faith. Too bad too, as most know, I've got a "beater" PSA carbine that I absolutely adore. But after the typical 2 week wait, my middy upper finally arrives, and this is what I pull out of the box...

Black Rifle Forum

Black Rifle Forum

95% of the interior surface?

Bare.
Frikin.
Aluminum.

How in the hell nobody noticed this during assembly, or when it was test-fired, is completely beyond me.

So I call them.

Girl can't get off the phone fast enough. "You need to send us pics, and we'll figure out what we're going to do."

After going on the site to get the email address, due to her speed-mumbling it then telling me to have a good weekend... I sent them the pics, and instructions that I will not be needing a replacement, just a shipping label & a refund.

Still waiting for a reply...

Been a few months since I had the joy of unwrapping a shiny new BCM upper.

I think I'm long overdue.

So damn irritated right now, I'm actually planning on cleaning the dirt off of the beater carbine & selling it. Probably going to sell the KISS PSA rifle I built too.

Nuts to this.

Quote:
She can't say stupid stuff with her mouth full of sausage.
Quote:
I have no problem charging somebody stark nekid, with a TP tail hanging from my butt... Maybe they'll go to their maker with a smile on their face.
Old 09-29-2012, 18:41   #40
Walt_NC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hour13 View Post
95% of the interior surface?

Bare.
Frikin.
Aluminum.

How in the hell nobody noticed this during assembly, or when it was test-fired, is completely beyond me.

So I call them.

Girl can't get off the phone fast enough. "You need to send us pics, and we'll figure out what we're going to do."

After going on the site to get the email address, due to her speed-mumbling it then telling me to have a good weekend... I sent them the pics, and instructions that I will not be needing a replacement, just a shipping label & a refund.

Still waiting for a reply...
Wow. There is absolutely no excuse for that. At this point, id say youve been more than patient. If I were you, I'd make it my goal to post that story and pics on a different gun forum each day until these clowns get back to you, publicly apologize and make things right.

Closed Thread