Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

 
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2012, 00:02   #1
Gunhaver
the wrong hands
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,736
Blog Entries: 1
I'll just leave this right here...

http://goodlawd.com/goodlawd-kid-sin...-church-video/

I guess you gotta get to them before the critical thinking skills kick in. Those kids don't look old enough to even know what a homo is much less be passing judgment on them in song.

I find it interesting how the 'adults' jump up and cheer like a winning touchdown was just scored.

Last edited by Gunhaver; 06-02-2012 at 00:06..
Gunhaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 14:00   #2
snowbird
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: land of the free
Posts: 3,573
The left (which includes the Nazis and the communists), and the Muslims agree: "Get them when they are young, before critical thinking skills kick in". Hasn't the left pretty much taken over our public education system, and isn't that why homosexuality is being glorified to young minds, while Christianity is being vilified? We need to take back our schools, culture, and country.


But maybe some prefer Dr. Muzamil Siddiqi's approach. He's with the Islamic Society of North America, and says, "Homosexuality is a moral disease, a sin and corruption. No person is born homosexual, just like no one is born a thief, a liar, or a murderer...there are many reasons why it is forbidden in Islam".

Al-Fatiha estimates that 4,000 homosexuals have been executed in Iran since 1979. How many homosexuals have been executed by Christians since 1979?

Why does our left never say anything against Islamic homophobia? Heck, leftist homosexuals march in anti-Israel parades in support of Islam, apparently unaware of what is written above. Lenin dubbed this type "useful idiots".
__________________
"Speak softly and carry a big stick"
-T. Roosevelt, President 1901-09, US soldier, martial artist, hiker, agriculteral worker, and conservationist, among other things.
snowbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 19:29   #3
Gunhaver
the wrong hands
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,736
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowbird View Post
The left (which includes the Nazis and the communists), and the Muslims agree: "Get them when they are young, before critical thinking skills kick in". Hasn't the left pretty much taken over our public education system, and isn't that why homosexuality is being glorified to young minds, while Christianity is being vilified? We need to take back our schools, culture, and country.


But maybe some prefer Dr. Muzamil Siddiqi's approach. He's with the Islamic Society of North America, and says, "Homosexuality is a moral disease, a sin and corruption. No person is born homosexual, just like no one is born a thief, a liar, or a murderer...there are many reasons why it is forbidden in Islam".

Al-Fatiha estimates that 4,000 homosexuals have been executed in Iran since 1979. How many homosexuals have been executed by Christians since 1979?

Why does our left never say anything against Islamic homophobia? Heck, leftist homosexuals march in anti-Israel parades in support of Islam, apparently unaware of what is written above. Lenin dubbed this type "useful idiots".
I posted a video of people cheering at the thought of others being excluded from heaven and teaching their children the same. Rejoicing at others being turned away by god? This is not what Christ taught. Funny that it's usually the atheists here that point that out the most but of course,

http://pewresearch.org/pubs/1745/rel...-score-highest

Misdirection to worse atrocities in other parts of the world by even more cruel and ignorant people is no excuse and no defense.
Gunhaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 22:07   #4
Animal Mother
Not Enough Gun
 
Animal Mother's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 15,249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
I posted a video of people cheering at the thought of others being excluded from heaven and teaching their children the same. Rejoicing at others being turned away by god? This is not what Christ taught. Funny that it's usually the atheists here that point that out the most but of course,

http://pewresearch.org/pubs/1745/rel...-score-highest

Misdirection to worse atrocities in other parts of the world by even more cruel and ignorant people is no excuse and no defense.
To be fair, snowbird only knows how to comment in one way. If we were discussing the likelihood of the Bears winning the 2013 Super Bowl, somehow he'd turn it into a condemnation of Islam.
__________________
"Pain, or damage, don't end the world. Or despair. Or beatin's. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you've got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Animal Mother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 22:18   #5
Blast
'nuff said
 
Blast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: NKY/Cincinnati area
Posts: 20,646


Do all atheists accept gays?
Must one be a Christian to reject the gay agenda?

The true answers will disappoint you "radical" atheists.
__________________
A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be - Albert Einstein
Blast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 22:25   #6
Gunhaver
the wrong hands
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,736
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast View Post
Do all atheists accept gays?
Must one be a Christian to reject the gay agenda?

The true answers will disappoint you "radical" atheists.
On what grounds would an atheist have to reject gays?

They may find a reason, perhaps they just think it's icky, but there's no central church of atheism quoting some ancient atheist text telling them that's what they have to think.

BTW the "gay agenda" is to be treated the same as anybody else. Sorry if equality rubs you the wrong way.
Gunhaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 22:25   #7
Gun Shark
Senior Member
 
Gun Shark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,113
Send a message via AIM to Gun Shark Send a message via MSN to Gun Shark Send a message via Yahoo to Gun Shark


Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast View Post
Do all atheists accept gays?
Must one be a Christian to reject the gay agenda?

The true answers will disappoint you "radical" atheists.
Since there are other reasons hat people disapprove of the gay community, I would say no.

Personally, I couldn't care less who or what someone is intimate with.



Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
__________________
It's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

"No freeman shall ever be debarred the use of arms." --Thomas Jefferson

"Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter."
Gun Shark is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 22:51   #8
Blast
'nuff said
 
Blast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: NKY/Cincinnati area
Posts: 20,646


Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
On what grounds would an atheist have to reject gays?

They may find a reason, perhaps they just think it's icky, but there's no central church of atheism quoting some ancient atheist text telling them that's what they have to think.

BTW the "gay agenda" is to be treated the same as anybody else. Sorry if equality rubs you the wrong way.
As I've said a number of times, I know lots of atheists and most of them know gay is abnormal. And being that homosexuality is not a natural function, it is rejected on that basis by the majority of the world.
The gay agenda does not deserve equality because gaydom is abnormal and normal people know that and reject it. Except for some liberal atheist loonies. Why do you think so many states reject the gay marriage thing? Because the good normal people(majority) don't want it.
Don't like that? Too bad.
I've never accepted the gay thing, even during my agnostic years and never will.
__________________
A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be - Albert Einstein
Blast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 23:12   #9
Tilley
Man of Steel
 
Tilley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 3,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post

BTW the "gay agenda" is to be treated the same as anybody else. Sorry if equality rubs you the wrong way.
Where is the equality for pedophiles and "animal" lovers? And don't forget the sado-masochists too. perhaps if a person wants to do it, it should be okay? Immorality is in the eye of the beholder? One person's kink is another persons pleasure?

Sin is sin regardless of who does it. You reject God because God does not fit with your lifestyle. If you reject God now, you get to keep your wish later.

You give into your particular brand of sin as we all do. The difference is I know sin is wrong and I try to change with the help of the Holy Spirit. Gays try to justify their sin and say it is normal and remain in their sin.

We both struggle. Reach for the Author of Life and stop deceiving yourself.
Tilley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 23:47   #10
G23Gen4TX
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,196
It's going to suck for those kids after the priest is done with them and they don't make it to heaven.
G23Gen4TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 23:58   #11
Animal Mother
Not Enough Gun
 
Animal Mother's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 15,249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast View Post
As I've said a number of times, I know lots of atheists and most of them know gay is abnormal.
I know a lot of Christians who accept homosexuals as equals worthy of the same rights and considerations that everyone else deserves.
Quote:
And being that homosexuality is not a natural function, it is rejected on that basis by the majority of the world.
You seem to be assuming a fact you've failed to prove.
Quote:
The gay agenda does not deserve equality because gaydom is abnormal and normal people know that and reject it. Except for some liberal atheist loonies. Why do you think so many states reject the gay marriage thing? Because the good normal people(majority) don't want it.
Or because of outdated religious beliefs and hysterical fearmongering.
Quote:
Don't like that? Too bad.
And will you feel the same way when same sex marriage is legalized?
Quote:
I've never accepted the gay thing, even during my agnostic years and never will.
Luckily you're not the arbiter of what is and isn't accepted.
__________________
"Pain, or damage, don't end the world. Or despair. Or beatin's. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you've got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Animal Mother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 00:47   #12
Gunhaver
the wrong hands
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,736
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast View Post
As I've said a number of times, I know lots of atheists and most of them know gay is abnormal.

So now abnormal is the measure of what's accepted? Maybe you need to review the meaning of that word. Traveling through the air or under the water is abnormal for humans in that we haven't been doing it for most of human history. Gay has been around a lot longer than that.

And being that homosexuality is not a natural function, it is rejected on that basis by the majority of the world.

Lame. Appeal to majority. The majority is often as wrong as anyone else so I don't see how that matters. Are you ready to go with total gun control like the rest of the world?

The gay agenda does not deserve equality because gaydom is abnormal and normal people know that and reject it. Except for some liberal atheist loonies. Why do you think so many states reject the gay marriage thing? Because the good normal people(majority) don't want it.
Don't like that? Too bad.

Too bad? It's cute how you say that like there's no choice, nothing can be done about it when...
It used to be illegal to even identify as gay.
Then it was only illegal to act on it with the sodomy laws. You had to get caught doing it.
Then the soddomy laws were struck down. Gayness for all!
Then slowly but surely more states started recognizing legal marriages. It's up to 8 now with 11 more recognizing civil unions and domestic partnerships AND,
Many are recognizing sexual orientation as a protected class.

Just what ground are you gaining here? Sounds like if it's "too bad" for anybody that doesn't like it, it's too bad for you.

I've never accepted the gay thing, even during my agnostic years and never will.
Then you're setting yourself to become increasingly more pissed off and disappointed in the coming years. I personally don't give a rat's butt if you accept it. You don't have to accept it. You just have to become outnumbered. And I hope it tears at every fiber of your being and drives you as insane as you constantly claim anyone who disagrees with you to be.


But I did leave you a spelling error in my reply just to cheer you up because I'm a nice guy and I know how you like that. Here's a hint: Butsecks.

Last edited by Gunhaver; 06-03-2012 at 00:48..
Gunhaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 01:06   #13
Gunhaver
the wrong hands
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,736
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilley View Post
Where is the equality for pedophiles and "animal" lovers? And don't forget the sado-masochists too. perhaps if a person wants to do it, it should be okay? Immorality is in the eye of the beholder? One person's kink is another persons pleasure?

Sin is sin regardless of who does it. You reject God because God does not fit with your lifestyle. If you reject God now, you get to keep your wish later.

You give into your particular brand of sin as we all do. The difference is I know sin is wrong and I try to change with the help of the Holy Spirit. Gays try to justify their sin and say it is normal and remain in their sin.

We both struggle. Reach for the Author of Life and stop deceiving yourself.
The fail is strong with you guys today. News flash! That argument has been shot down. It doesn't apply. We're talking about a legal contract between 2 grownups here. Who are pedophiles and animal "lovers" (I think you meant to put the quotations around "lovers" unless you're referring to Furries in which case, still consenting adults) being denied entry into legal contracts with? Tell me this isn't the first time you have heard this argument.
Gunhaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 02:39   #14
Blast
'nuff said
 
Blast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: NKY/Cincinnati area
Posts: 20,646


Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
Then you're setting yourself to become increasingly more pissed off and disappointed in the coming years. I personally don't give a rat's butt if you accept it. You don't have to accept it. You just have to become outnumbered. And I hope it tears at every fiber of your being and drives you as insane as you constantly claim anyone who disagrees with you to be.


But I did leave you a spelling error in my reply just to cheer you up because I'm a nice guy and I know how you like that. Here's a hint: Butsecks.
Not tearing at anything in me.
However, you appear a bit upset.
Though I reject gaydom, I tolerate it. But not to the point of equality.

Enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=iEU04Gp_p1A
__________________
A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be - Albert Einstein
Blast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 03:48   #15
High-Gear
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Kansas
Posts: 743
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowbird View Post
The left (which includes the Nazis and the communists), and the Muslims agree: "Get them when they are young, before critical thinking skills kick in" ".
WHAT? Nazis were Right Wing! I love how people try to equate any outgroup they dont like with Nazi's.

National Socialism (common English short form Nazism, German: Nationalsozialismus) was the ideology practiced by the Nazi Party and Nazi Germany.[1][2][3][4] It is a unique variety of fascism that incorporates biological racism and antisemitism.[5] Nazism was founded out of elements of the far-right racist völkisch German nationalist movement and the violent anti-communist Freikorps paramilitary culture.

The Nazis were also "Good Christian People".

The German census of May 1939 indicates that 54 percent of Germans considered themselves Protestant and 40 percent considered themselves Catholic, with only 3.5 percent claiming to be neo-pagan "believers in God," and 1.5 percent unbelievers. This census came more than six years into the Hitler era.

And btw. "Get em while they are young" is the practice of all religions. Does your religion allow children to grow up free of your instruction, until they have a logical mind and can choose for themselves? I bet your pews would be pretty empty if you did.


Equal rights for others does not take rights from you. It only makes it illegal for you to enforce your bigotry and hate on others!

Last edited by High-Gear; 06-03-2012 at 04:01..
High-Gear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 08:47   #16
snowbird
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: land of the free
Posts: 3,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
On what grounds would an atheist have to reject gays?


BTW the "gay agenda" is to be treated the same as anybody else. Sorry if equality rubs you the wrong way.
An ex-Soviet (and FYI, the Soviets were officially atheist, guilty of murdering millions of Christians) here at GT in 2009 very aptly put down today's 'liberals' by defining them as "communists who would have been kicked out of the Communist Party for cowardice AND SEXUAL PERVERSION". Does that sound to you as if all atheists accept gays?


The Bible says ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God (thus we all need to accept Jesus for salvation) -sorry if equality rubs you the wrong way.

As for your claim that the 'gay agenda' is purely for freedom, try convincing PFOX of that. PFOX is the Parents and Friends of Ex-Gays, who have felt on their hides, and thus fear, persecution from gay bullies. Gay bullies go after anyone who comes out as ex-gay, try to force them back into the closet, and then claim that ex-gays don't exist because there aren't any out in public. The pusillanimously left-leaning APA (American Psychological Association), in 1973, caved to gay bullies, changing the official designation of homosexuality from 'mental illness' to 'normal'. Then, in 2000, they wimped out again, officially opposing Reparative Therapy (which helps individuals overcome unwanted homosexual tendencies). That's like opposing Alcoholics Anonymous under pressure from the Drunkards Agenda.

Are homosexuals really for freedom? Then how come a mob of lesbians banged pots and pans, chanted, and danced in front of conservative author Ryan Sorba, forcing him to cut short his lecture, "The Born Gay Hoax", at Smith College? This isn't freedom, this is fascism, something today's left is all about. Forcing their agenda on others and ridiculing and intimidating anyone who disagrees or criticizes. Liberal fascists want truth and freedom to be subject to the whims of their thought police and rioters.
__________________
"Speak softly and carry a big stick"
-T. Roosevelt, President 1901-09, US soldier, martial artist, hiker, agriculteral worker, and conservationist, among other things.
snowbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 08:49   #17
snowbird
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: land of the free
Posts: 3,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animal Mother View Post
Or because of outdated religious beliefs and hysterical fearmongering.
Is this your reason why homosexual couples can't have children?
__________________
"Speak softly and carry a big stick"
-T. Roosevelt, President 1901-09, US soldier, martial artist, hiker, agriculteral worker, and conservationist, among other things.
snowbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 09:05   #18
snowbird
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: land of the free
Posts: 3,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by High-Gear View Post
WHAT? Nazis were Right Wing!
This is the lie that the left has pushed in schools and media ever since Hitler turned on his erstwhile ally, Uncle Joe Stalin. The fact is, Hitler was a SOCIALIST atheist, just like Stalin, except for different colored uniforms on his goons.

Furthermore, according to The Pink Swastika (an interesting-sounding book that I haven't managed to get a hold of and read yet -just read reviews), all the top Nazis were sadistic butch-type homosexuals. Those unfortunate homosexuals whom they forced to wear pink triangles and die in concentration camps, were despised as sissies by the 'macho' ones in charge.

Left-dominated societies are dog-eat-dog hell-holes. The answer is turning to Jesus, accepting salvation from sin, and then living according to God's will.
__________________
"Speak softly and carry a big stick"
-T. Roosevelt, President 1901-09, US soldier, martial artist, hiker, agriculteral worker, and conservationist, among other things.
snowbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 09:22   #19
High-Gear
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Kansas
Posts: 743
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowbird View Post
This is the lie that the left has pushed in schools and media ever since Hitler turned on his erstwhile ally, Uncle Joe Stalin. The fact is, Hitler was a SOCIALIST atheist, just like Stalin, except for different colored uniforms on his goons.

Furthermore, according to The Pink Swastika (an interesting-sounding book that I haven't managed to get a hold of and read yet -just read reviews), all the top Nazis were sadistic butch-type homosexuals. Those unfortunate homosexuals whom they forced to wear pink triangles and die in concentration camps, were despised as sissies by the 'macho' ones in charge.

Left-dominated societies are dog-eat-dog hell-holes. The answer is turning to Jesus, accepting salvation from sin, and then living according to God's will.
It seems you suffer from rejecting reaity and substituting your own conspiracy theories. Please back away from the computer, take off your tin foil hat, and take a walk outside. Reality is soooo cool.



Btw. Butch gay guys in charge, oppressing the rights of other gay individuals...sounds like certain parts of the Republican Party.

Last edited by High-Gear; 06-03-2012 at 09:24..
High-Gear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 11:09   #20
snowbird
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: land of the free
Posts: 3,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by High-Gear View Post
It seems you suffer from rejecting reaity and substituting your own conspiracy theories. Please back away from the computer, take off your tin foil hat, and take a walk outside. Reality is soooo cool.



Btw. Butch gay guys in charge, oppressing the rights of other gay individuals...sounds like certain parts of the Republican Party.
Look up 'ad hom'.

It's a type of logical fallacy.
__________________
"Speak softly and carry a big stick"
-T. Roosevelt, President 1901-09, US soldier, martial artist, hiker, agriculteral worker, and conservationist, among other things.
snowbird is offline   Reply With Quote

 
  
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:43.




Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 1,079
286 Members
793 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,672
Aug 11, 2014 at 2:31