Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2012, 07:43   #61
RMD

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunsmithlee View Post
...It had its hay-day, came and went...
It seems to be just getting started.

Last edited by RMD; 05-10-2012 at 07:43..
Old 05-10-2012, 11:22   #62
fredj338

Quote:
Originally Posted by breacher1 View Post
I've owned numerous 44 mags in the past but I'll take a good auto-loader to a gun fight any day over a wheelgun.

If you plan on winning a gun fight with a SA revolver forget Dirty Harry you better be Josie Wales and hope your better armed attacker is blind in one eye and can't see outta the other.

The "street trash" (gang bangers) here in NM actually spend some time shooting and trng to shoot cops and each other. I don't take them for granted.
Again, tools never make up for poor craftsmanship. Ping clubs don't make you a better golfer & a G17 w/ 5 mags does not make yo ua better shooter/gunfighter. It will always come down to the skilled craftsman. So I worry more about my ability than my gear. If all I have on me is a SAA, then I will fight with that & plan to win.
"Given adequate penetration, a larger diameter bullet will have an edge in wounding effectiveness. It will damage a blood vessel the smaller projectile barely misses. The larger permanent cavity may lead to faster blood loss. Although such an edge clearly exists, its significance cannot be quantified".
Old 05-10-2012, 19:27   #63
Amplified

Quote:
Okay Dirty Harry. You carry your Smith 29 boat anchor around and I'll stick with my puny Glock 23. Apparently you did not read my post very carefully before running your suck. You obviously have never been in a gunfight or probably even seen one. Hint- it's not anything like on TV or when you are playing with your X-box. And when was the last time you saw a professional competitive shooter win anything with a hand canon competing against fast accurate shooting from an autoloader in a SD caliber. Never. Sonic booms don't win shooting games or real life gun fights.

I never said you might need 5 or 6 rds from a 9mm or 40 cal. I said IF you miss with with your 500 S&W first rd a BG (or cop) with any skills at all will be pumping 5 or 6 rds in your chest before you can detonate your second atomic bomb.

I've seen it happen up close and personal.
I'm going to call you the Tardinator.
Old 05-10-2012, 19:39   #64
Amplified

Quote:
I've owned numerous 44 mags in the past but I'll take a good auto-loader to a gun fight any day over a wheelgun.

If you plan on winning a gun fight with a SA revolver forget Dirty Harry you better be Josie Wales and hope your better armed attacker is blind in one eye and can't see outta the other.

The "street trash" (gang bangers) here in NM actually spend some time shooting and trng to shoot cops and each other. I don't take them for granted.
So, Tardinator, how is it that you've acquired such a formidable tactical skill set in firefights?

Everything you say sounds like the only firefights that you've been in require an XBOX and a COD game!
Old 05-10-2012, 19:44   #65
pisc1024

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amplified View Post
So, Tardinator, how is it that you've acquired such a formidable tactical skill set in firefights?

Everything you say sounds like the only firefights that you've been in require an XBOX and a COD game!
I must admit, all your **** talking is making me curious, care to share your credentials amp?
Old 05-10-2012, 19:47   #66
Amplified

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisc1024 View Post
I must admit, all your **** talking is making me curious, care to share your credentials amp?
All that I did was start a thread about a load in .357 SIG that I find interesting.

Last edited by Amplified; 05-10-2012 at 19:47..
Old 05-10-2012, 20:00   #67
pisc1024

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amplified View Post
All that I did was start a thread about a load in .357 SIG that I find interesting.
It was not a loaded question, I was truly interested in your back ground. Your answer speaks for it's self... Or is it "its"?

Closed Thread

Tags
.357, ammo, pistol, sig, velocity