http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...rew-c-mccarthy

Time

Doc44
Old 04-14-2012, 13:19   #2
QNman
resU deretsigeR

Holder sux...

No need to go beyond that.

For those who say Obama's alright for another four, Holder is just one more reason Obama MUST GO!
"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!
QNman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 13:50   #3
snerd

You're all cowards. A nation of cowards.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
snerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 18:15   #4
QNman
resU deretsigeR

Quote:
Originally Posted by snerd View Post
you're all cowards. A nation of cowards.
wtf??
"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!
Old 04-14-2012, 19:18   #5
Lone Wolf8634
:):

Quote:
Originally Posted by QNman View Post
wtf??

Paraphrasing Holder?

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson
Lone Wolf8634 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 20:49   #6
G17Jake

Quote:
No need to go beyond that.

For those who say Obama's alright for another four, Holder is just one more reason Obama MUST GO!
yup, one of many.
G17Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 21:24   #7
QNman
resU deretsigeR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Wolf8634 View Post
Paraphrasing Holder?
Really? Cite?

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!
Old 04-14-2012, 22:00   #8
Gunnut 45/454

Yep you RP supporters just going to sit this one out aren't you! Your going to be party to letting these criminals continue. Sitting on the side lines is not an option this election anyone who does is part of the problem. Time to grow a pair.
Old 04-15-2012, 00:51   #9
snerd

Quote:
wtf??
Wow? I would have thought you of all posters would have remembered it.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...-race-matters/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 04-15-2012, 00:53   #10
Angry Fist
Lifetime Membership
The Original®

Political Issues
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, s**t-kickers, Methodists, and the GTDS.

Angry Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 00:53   #11
snerd

We all need at least one black person in our weekend circle of friends. Another Holder paraphrase from the same speech.

Old 04-15-2012, 00:57   #12
snerd

It's not that we "don't" have that discussion on race, it's that we "can't" have that discussion on race. That might accomplish something, like learning to live together as free Americans. For most of black America's so-called "leaders", that's the LAST thing they want to happen! It would destroy their livelihood.

Old 04-15-2012, 00:59   #13
snerd

And so I don't get called a Fox freak, here's a link to the speech on CNN.

http://articles.cnn.com/2009-02-19/p..._s=PM:POLITICS

Old 04-15-2012, 01:09   #14
snerd

And another thing........... maybe Holder should look at the color of the President, look at his own color, and the color and the overall ethnic make-up of today's government that controls Washington. And he has the nerve to call Americans cowards?! How does he think he and the president got elected?! Of course there are still racists, (of all colors) , but this country is anything BUT a nation of cowards! He needs to shake off his own prejudice and anti-white rhetoric and wake up to the year 2012. We've come a LOT farther than his racist thinking gives us credit for!

But don't get me started!

Old 04-15-2012, 01:12   #15
Angry Fist
Lifetime Membership
The Original®

Armies march on their stomachs.

-Blownapart.
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, s**t-kickers, Methodists, and the GTDS.

Angry Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 08:05   #16
QNman
resU deretsigeR

Quote:
Wow? I would have thought you of all posters would have remembered it.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...-race-matters/
Wow.

Apologies, snerd. I knew there was more to it. I guess I missed this little tidbit from our emancipator, Holder.

What a complete racist tool. He has absolutely GOT to GO!

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!
Old 04-15-2012, 08:09   #17
QNman
resU deretsigeR

Quote:
And another thing........... maybe Holder should look at the color of the President, look at his own color, and the color and the overall ethnic make-up of today's government that controls Washington. And he has the nerve to call Americans cowards?! How does he think he and the president got elected?! Of course there are still racists, (of all colors) , but this country is anything BUT a nation of cowards! He needs to shake off his own prejudice and anti-white rhetoric and wake up to the year 2012. We've come a LOT farther than his racist thinking gives us credit for!

But don't get me started!
Exactly! Nowhere in history will you find another nation who has so quickly (relatively) and so largely recognized and taken steps to correct their nations shortcomings and failures.

Does racism still exist? Unfortunately, yes. However, the government applying racism as policy (don't get me started either) and placing racists in the highest offices of government (Holder, not Obama) are NOT the "healing" and progress we need.

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!
Old 04-15-2012, 09:20   #18
JFrame

While we're talking about Holder quotes, let's not forget his reference to African-Americans as "my people." Can y'all imagine the repercussion if, say, John Ashcroft had referred to Caucasians as "my people"?

--
JFrame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 10:06   #19
marchboom

This obama administration is so bias against non blacks it's beyond what anyone could comprehend.

Holder is just hanging out with "not so" sharpton so he can learn the ropes on how to be a race pimp. Got to have something to do in the post obama years.
The obama administration and the democrat party...the ultimate in domestic corruption and dedicated to the destruction of the United States.
marchboom is offline   Reply With Quote