GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2012, 14:21   #476
Bren
NRA Life Member
 
Bren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 33,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by scccdoc View Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Show me where in the Bible that Muskie is allowed to judge me ,he says he is proficient at quoting the Bible (when convenient) . He still hasn't answered the original question , that explains enough for me. But his pride won't let it go..............the point is proven,person attacks on my inadequacies will not erase his deception. But I can show you (if you need it , or better yet,ask Muskie) where the Bible says "thou shalt not lie".
I have read a number of your posts on this thread - as evidenced by the fact that you keep trying to claim you have made some point with this "500" thing, you are in a debate that is going over your head. That's just the plain truth of it. When you grasp at the same straw over and over, it starts to look like someone becoming hysterical because they are losing an argument.

I'm still trying to figure out the ^^^^^^ in all of your posts.
__________________
Open carry activists are to gun rights what the Westboro Baptist Church is to free speech.
Bren is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 14:25   #477
Geko45
CLM Number 135
Smartass Pilot
 
Geko45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Short final
Posts: 13,342


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bren View Post
I'm still trying to figure out the ^^^^^^ in all of your posts.
I know, right?!

Doc, please stop with the carets. We can all tell who you are responding to based on the quote and when we quote you, we have to manually remove your row of carets each time.
__________________
CavDoc: "If you have to pretend that a person with a different opinion has an opinion other than his own in order to score points in an argument, you've forfeited any points that you pretended to have."
CavDoc: "You consider yourself as non-religious, and I consider you a religious zealot."

JBnTX: "Freedom of religion doesn't mean you can worship any God, anyway you see fit or not even worship any God if you so choose. [...] Christianity should be the only religion protected under the constitution, and congress shall make no law restricting its practice."

Last edited by Geko45; 04-10-2012 at 14:26..
Geko45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 14:39   #478
scccdoc
Senior Member
 
scccdoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,390
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksg0245 View Post
Unfortunately, atheists don't have a holy book saying "That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also."
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Is "debate" the same as "smite".Can't find that as a synonym ????????????????
scccdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 14:41   #479
scccdoc
Senior Member
 
scccdoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,390
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geko45 View Post
I know, right?!

Doc, please stop with the carets. We can all tell who you are responding to based on the quote and when we quote you, we have to manually remove your row of carets each time.
Geko,why does that matter? Can't you guys stop complaining?
scccdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 14:45   #480
scccdoc
Senior Member
 
scccdoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,390
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woofie View Post
Admittedly, I got very bored with this thread a while ago and only read the last page or two.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yes it is BEYOND boring
scccdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 14:48   #481
scccdoc
Senior Member
 
scccdoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,390
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bren View Post
I have read a number of your posts on this thread - as evidenced by the fact that you keep trying to claim you have made some point with this "500" thing, you are in a debate that is going over your head. That's just the plain truth of it. When you grasp at the same straw over and over, it starts to look like someone becoming hysterical because they are losing an argument.

I'm still trying to figure out the ^^^^^^ in all of your posts.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You should post that to Muskie and your gang........... how many is it now , 6?
scccdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 15:15   #482
Geko45
CLM Number 135
Smartass Pilot
 
Geko45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Short final
Posts: 13,342


Quote:
Originally Posted by scccdoc View Post
Geko,why does that matter? Can't you guys stop complaining?
Because, it is annoying. And that is not even a believer vs. non-believer issue, it's annoying to everyone. Notice that no one else does that here? Please... Stop...
__________________
CavDoc: "If you have to pretend that a person with a different opinion has an opinion other than his own in order to score points in an argument, you've forfeited any points that you pretended to have."
CavDoc: "You consider yourself as non-religious, and I consider you a religious zealot."

JBnTX: "Freedom of religion doesn't mean you can worship any God, anyway you see fit or not even worship any God if you so choose. [...] Christianity should be the only religion protected under the constitution, and congress shall make no law restricting its practice."
Geko45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 15:40   #483
G23Gen4TX
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by scccdoc View Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So the atheist can regurgitate their point of view unchallenged............................... understood
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That's what your lord Jesus Christ said. Follow him blindly.
G23Gen4TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 16:00   #484
Roering
Sorting nuts
 
Roering's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,427
[B]Why do Atheists only oppose Christianity?[/B]

Because it's safe. Try it with Islam and you get killed.

Then again, it could be because of some Christians behavior.
__________________
=================================
Warranty voiding

Last edited by Roering; 04-10-2012 at 16:04..
Roering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 16:55   #485
ksg0245
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,661
Quote:
Originally Posted by scccdoc View Post
Is "debate" the same as "smite".
It's a metaphor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scccdoc View Post
Can't find that as a synonym?
Why would you need to?
ksg0245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 22:36   #486
Gunhaver
the wrong hands
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,736
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by scccdoc View Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You should post that to Muskie and your gang........... how many is it now , 6?
At least 8. On a gun forum. In the religious issues subforum.

Telling.

And somebody mentioned the atheists running off the Christians here. That's what we do, shout down ignorance. Demand hard evidence for a plan that you expect to lord over everyone's lives. You guys fail at it miserably and not just here but everywhere that you can find atheists debating Christians. A pattern eventually develops where Christians bail out, usually just stopping by to throw their condemnation on a thread and never returning to defend it like some fast food trash that they tossed in a parking lot and don't want to be responsible for. Others treat it as such walking by and kicking it out of the way but not really being too concerned except to scoff at the kind of person that would do that.

And yes, you're wrong about the 500 thing and you're starting to get childish about it.

Also the ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ thing is very annoying.
Gunhaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 22:53   #487
Geko45
CLM Number 135
Smartass Pilot
 
Geko45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Short final
Posts: 13,342


Quote:
Originally Posted by Roering View Post
Then again, it could be because of some Christians behavior.
Thank you. Despite what some here seem to think, I (and I believe most athiests) have absolutely no problem with anyone that takes a live and let live attitude. Regardless of whatever differences in belief we may have.
__________________
CavDoc: "If you have to pretend that a person with a different opinion has an opinion other than his own in order to score points in an argument, you've forfeited any points that you pretended to have."
CavDoc: "You consider yourself as non-religious, and I consider you a religious zealot."

JBnTX: "Freedom of religion doesn't mean you can worship any God, anyway you see fit or not even worship any God if you so choose. [...] Christianity should be the only religion protected under the constitution, and congress shall make no law restricting its practice."
Geko45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:17   #488
scccdoc
Senior Member
 
scccdoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,390
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geko45 View Post
Because, it is annoying. And that is not even a believer vs. non-believer issue, it's annoying to everyone. Notice that no one else does that here? Please... Stop...

I will
scccdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:10.



Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 1,117
361 Members
756 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,244
Nov 11, 2013 at 11:42