Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-09-2012, 20:19   #11
WarCry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cav View Post
I think the FBI and DOJ have had more than enough time to try and find any thing wrong with the PD or Mr Zimmerman and have failed. What few bits of info the FBI/DOJ has put out makes it seem like they gave up and are just along for the ride unless some smoking gun pops up.
Funny turn of phrase. In this case, they literally HAVE the smoking gun (okay, it MIGHT not have still been smoking when they got there) and it doesn't change a thing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cav View Post
IMHO its a fishing expedition by the Government based on a hunch and not on facts or probable cause.
I disagree with calling it a fishing expedition. I don't thing the Fibbies ever expected to find anything. I TRULY think this was a "showing of the flag" exercise to prove that they take the community's concerns seriously - even if they don't. I think, like you said, they're just along for the ride and when the (likely) announcement of "nothing to see here, move along!" comes from the state's attorney, then the feds will go "yep, we looked, too, and found nothing."