GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 03-25-2012, 23:22   #126
ans3288

sayang ang baguio, didnt have a chance to fit it into my shooting sched! :( had fun in cabuyao, at least yung pagka "sadista" ng north firing ranges paid off, di ako gaano na sindak sa layo ng targets, altho nagmimiss ako sa malapit (yes we had exactly the same mike! idol kita eh ahtsay) hahaha!

Last edited by ans3288; 03-25-2012 at 23:24..
ans3288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 00:12   #127
men16x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtsay View Post
Men akala mo lang you had a bad shooting day yesterday but I know someone who had it worst hahaha! And it wasn't ME!
I also had a bad match yesterday. I think I had at least 5-6 mikes and 1 no shoot. One of my mikes came from the closest target of the match and I knew it was a mike but I couldn't stop my momentum so I just left it at that. I can't even think of a match where I had so many mikes before. I'm glad I shot this match, talagang eye opener.
Zen, how was your match yesterday??
Idol Ahts, kaunti pa rin mikes mo considering I had 13 on the 6-stage level2. Hehe.

The match yesterday would have been a great frustration but since I'm with my family it was lighter. Feels good really if you have supporters aside from having shooting buddies. Just sharing..
men16x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 00:57   #128
men16x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ans3288 View Post
sayang ang baguio, didnt have a chance to fit it into my shooting sched! :( had fun in cabuyao, at least yung pagka "sadista" ng north firing ranges paid off, di ako gaano na sindak sa layo ng targets, altho nagmimiss ako sa malapit (yes we had exactly the same mike! idol kita eh ahtsay) hahaha!
Sir Ans, nakita mo sana yung 2 small boards swinger at 10 meters yata yun. hehe. Do you have shooting sched sa north next week? I think dagupan ata meron.
Old 03-26-2012, 16:27   #129
ans3288

i can shoot dagupan ifmeron. might do it saturday. meron ba talaga?
Old 03-26-2012, 17:11   #130
men16x

If I'm not mistaken Sir Ans it's a level 1 match on April 1.
Old 03-26-2012, 21:00   #131
Allegra

looking at the results last weekend
wala nako masyado kilala
IPSC is healthy dito sa Pinas
Di nawawalan ng enthusiast
" When I'm eating,that's all I think about / If I'm on the march, I just concentrate on marching / If I have to fight,it will be just as good a day to die as any other / If you can concentrate always on the present,you'll be a happy man "
- the Camel Driver
Allegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 21:25   #132
ahtsay

Papa Allegra, saan kayo pumutok? :D
ahtsay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 22:09   #133
Allegra

not me fafa
mga kaibigan ko sa cabuyao
di pako pwede sa level 2.
Di ako tumatama sa bakal
" When I'm eating,that's all I think about / If I'm on the march, I just concentrate on marching / If I have to fight,it will be just as good a day to die as any other / If you can concentrate always on the present,you'll be a happy man "
- the Camel Driver
Old 03-27-2012, 16:18   #134
ans3288

Quote:
Originally Posted by men16x View Post
If I'm not mistaken Sir Ans it's a level 1 match on April 1.
i might shoot that coming home fr baguio. so it would be sunday afternoon. pm me ur mobile number.
Old 04-02-2012, 16:08   #135
ans3288

men16x, did u get to shoot dagupan? i was able to pass by to shoot
Old 04-03-2012, 22:15   #136
men16x

Idol Ans, we failed to join. Dami kasi bisita dito sa ilocos. Sa level 2 siguro either lingayen or Dagupan.

Musta nman putok? Video please. Thanks
Old 04-04-2012, 18:19   #137
ans3288

hi! natapos lang match. no video at just dropped by to shoot sa dagupan so didnt bring my gopro. may villasis nxt weekend. sabay lvl3 sa bataan
Old 04-05-2012, 05:55   #138
men16x

Dear BOG's

May I consult again another personal shooting problem. I had this comment that my movement do not sync with my gun operation. Mabilis daw ako Masyado kumilos hindi nman nkkasabay sa pagbaril (pati changing mags). I can't seem to slow down kasi it's natural for me to be kiti-kiti. Hehe. Eventually maaayos din to as I progress with my skill? Or there's a cure for this like dry firing more?

Thanks a lot.
Old 04-05-2012, 06:00   #139
men16x

Quote:
hi! natapos lang match. no video at just dropped by to shoot sa dagupan so didnt bring my gopro. may villasis nxt weekend. sabay lvl3 sa bataan
Which match you will attend to idol Ans?
Old 04-05-2012, 20:17   #140
Allegra

Quote:
Dear BOG's

May I consult again another personal shooting problem. I had this comment that my movement do not sync with my gun operation. Mabilis daw ako Masyado kumilos hindi nman nkkasabay sa pagbaril (pati changing mags). I can't seem to slow down kasi it's natural for me to be kiti-kiti. Hehe. Eventually maaayos din to as I progress with my skill? Or there's a cure for this like dry firing more?

Thanks a lot.

post a vid
what exactly do they mean?
I'll just hazard a guess na they mean wala kang control, your hits are all over the place and you fumble a lot kamamadali mo?
Napepressure ka ng timer
Parang auto yan. Pag parati naka redline , sasabog
Dial your speed down and concentrate on smoothness, walang kanto, walang re engage
On the bright side , mas madali pabagalin ang mabilis kesa pabilisin ang mabagal
- the Camel Driver
Old 04-06-2012, 20:22   #141
men16x

Yes master A, I fumble a lot. Hindi ko pa rin maiwasan mgreengage lalo na i cant see my hit pag far targets (Medyo mahina n mata ko but I prefer shooting without my eyeglasses). Will post a video pag ok na Internet connection ko.

Thanks a lot again.
Old 04-06-2012, 20:45   #142
ans3288

men16x. i am not a seeded shooter (seedless lang), so i dunno if my personal opinion is any good, analyze mo na lang

pero if people observe you to be not in sync with your gun it means hindi fluid ang movement mo. to tell you the truth, the top shooters out here, solid example is ED MARTIN, when you see him shoot, you'll tell yourself swabe kumilos, but the time on the timer is very very low, parang time stands still when you watch him shoot! another example would be stephen hinojales, when you see him shoot open, cadence nya is STANDARD and shooting for him is EFFORTLESS!!! makes you wonder why you are having a hard time doing good!

what am saying is that fluid movements (walang kanto) will make your times much lower. but to tell you the truth, dont be mindful of the timer, just tell your brain that its just a signal to tell you to start shooting, the reading on the timer is irrelevant. i dont work good under pressure so why add to the fact that i have to get a fast time? hehehe.

try to slow down a bit, you'll feel you are shooting in SLOOOW MO bec you are conscious of the sights, etc, but in fact you might end up being FASTER bec. no wasted movement, no fumbles. rarely do i experience this, but when it happens, things turn out all right.

i shoot to escape reality temporarily and thats where i am at when i am at the range
Old 04-06-2012, 20:48   #143
ans3288

sa totoo lang, i dont SEE my hits anymore 15meters up, i just point the gun, concentrate on the sight picture and pull the trigger. lumabo na din kaunti ang mata ko but the focus on my sight picture is still ok bilib ako kay ahtsay! when he is shooting, he can shoot one board and verify the last boards he shot so that when he misses something, binabalikan nya before he leaves his shooting position! awesome talent!!!

Quote:
Yes master A, I fumble a lot. Hindi ko pa rin maiwasan mgreengage lalo na i cant see my hit pag far targets (Medyo mahina n mata ko but I prefer shooting without my eyeglasses). Will post a video pag ok na Internet connection ko.

Thanks a lot again.
Old 04-06-2012, 21:14   #144
ans3288

i am afraid to answer at masasabihan akong adik! (from my answer you have a concrete idea what am going to shoot!)

Quote:
Which match you will attend to idol Ans?
Old 04-06-2012, 21:40   #145
men16x

Here's my video in 1 stage:

I even forgot what my gun condition was. Sigh...

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited by men16x; 04-06-2012 at 21:41..
Old 04-06-2012, 21:48   #146
men16x

Idol Ans,

Yes your definitely right. I'm a work in progress. Hopefully my learning curve will be that good.

Thanks for all the wisdom.
Old 04-06-2012, 21:53   #147
men16x

Quote:
i am afraid to answer at masasabihan akong adik! (from my answer you have a concrete idea what am going to shoot!)
Ah.. You'll be shooting all the weekend matches in your area.. sana pwede rin ako ganyan...
Old 04-07-2012, 17:57   #148
Allegra

Quote:

Thanks a lot again.
You dont need to see your hits , you just need to call your shots
re: fumbling
kung talagang masyado ka napapabilis , one way of controling your speed and move smoother is to shoot A's or al least keep aiming at them

mabilis , mabagal,or puro kanto anytime I want to practice galaw, I do it w/out the distraction of live fire
Pa ulit ulit
- the Camel Driver
Old 04-08-2012, 06:34   #149
men16x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegra View Post
You dont need to see your hits , you just need to call your shots
re: fumbling
kung talagang masyado ka napapabilis , one way of controling your speed and move smoother is to shoot A's or al least keep aiming at them

mabilis , mabagal,or puro kanto anytime I want to practice galaw, I do it w/out the distraction of live fire
Pa ulit ulit
Thanks a lot Master A. I really appreciate all your teachings.
Old 04-08-2012, 06:37   #150
men16x

Here's my vid at a funshoot today. I'm a very proud DUD-dy in this match. All the 5 stages I had duds. Will not use Russo primers anymore.

Sent from my iPhone