GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

 
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2012, 18:40   #21
happyguy
Man, I'm Pretty
 
happyguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: You can't get here from there!
Posts: 15,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruble Noon View Post
Ok, lets make it two sided.

Sexual Assaults Reported in 'Occupy' Camps

http://abcnews.go.com/US/sexual-assa...4#.T2Ul2XnfW0M

Female Protester Raped at Occupy Philadelphia Camp

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/fema...ct-in-custody/

Occupy Wall Street Using Prostitutes to Deter Rapists

http://www.thedailyrash.com/occupy-w...pe-allegations

More Rapes, Deaths Occurring at Occupy Wall Street Protests

http://www.habledash.com/index.php?o...nook&Itemid=59


Two more rapes in OWS occupation camps (Dallas and Baltimore

http://urbangrounds.com/2011/11/rapes-at-ows/


OWS rap sheet growing and growing

http://thenewamerican.com/usnews/cri...ng-and-growing
I guess this thread is done.

Regards,
Happyguy
__________________
Proverbs 21:31 The horse is prepared against the day of battle: but victory is of the LORD.

"I refuse to tip-toe through life only to arrive at death safely."
happyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 20:35   #22
G29Reload
Tread Lightly
 
G29Reload's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 12,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesee View Post
Tell that to the victim.
No, I'm telling it to you. What happened to the victim is irrelevant in the context of politics, the Tea Party or anything on this forum.

A former member of the Tea party, in his private life may have committed a criminal act. It has zero to do with the Tea Party, politics or anything in this forum. Only a disingenuous, left wing hack attempting to troll, make something out of nothing or pretend it was in any way related to what we discuss here, would even publicize it except to muckrake.

Clear?
G29Reload is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 20:37   #23
G29Reload
Tread Lightly
 
G29Reload's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 12,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesee View Post
Exactly my point...
oh, and I was pointing out the compassion G29 showed...
Not my job, don't care, can't solve the world's problems or end sin as we know it. Sell BS somewhere else. We're all stocked up here.
G29Reload is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 20:51   #24
Jonesee
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,242
Quote:
Originally Posted by G29Reload View Post
Not my job, don't care, can't solve the world's problems or end sin as we know it. Sell BS somewhere else. We're all stocked up here.
I'm sure your wife, mother, and sisters are proud. I never thought compassion was BS.
To each his own.

Last edited by Jonesee; 03-17-2012 at 20:59..
Jonesee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 21:05   #25
Lethaltxn
Senior Member
 
Lethaltxn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,455
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesee View Post
I'm sure your wife, mother, and sisters are proud. I never thought compassion was BS.
To each his own.
So you think the victim is concerned about their rapists' political affiliation?
__________________
Springfield Loaded
Springfield Lightweight Loaded
Lethaltxn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 21:12   #26
Jonesee
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,242
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethaltxn View Post
So you think the victim is concerned about their rapists' political affiliation?
No,read post #7
Jonesee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 21:15   #27
Lethaltxn
Senior Member
 
Lethaltxn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,455
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesee View Post
No,read post #7
I did. Maybe I missed something. You're saying they would be concerned?
G29 was merely pointing out the fact that it doesn't matter. You seem to feel it does.
__________________
Springfield Loaded
Springfield Lightweight Loaded
Lethaltxn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 21:20   #28
Jonesee
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,242
I don't see it as political at all. Clearly you misunderstand. Give it a read in the morning. After that, forget about it.

And almost 6 posts per day. Wow, there are other topics that interest you also I'm sure.

Last edited by Jonesee; 03-17-2012 at 21:22..
Jonesee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 21:22   #29
Lethaltxn
Senior Member
 
Lethaltxn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,455
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesee View Post
I don't see it as political at all. Clearly you misunderstand. Give it a read in the morning. After that, forget about it.
I believe that was the point. Glad you understand it's not relevant.
__________________
Springfield Loaded
Springfield Lightweight Loaded
Lethaltxn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 21:27   #30
Jonesee
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,242
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethaltxn View Post
I believe that was the point. Glad you understand it's not relevant.
Frankly I don't care if you are glad I understand anything.

I don't know you. You aren't my wife or one of my 3 grown sons so I don't give a tinker's damn whether you are happy or unhappy about anything I know, do, or understand.

But have a good night.

Last edited by Jonesee; 03-17-2012 at 21:29..
Jonesee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 21:28   #31
Lethaltxn
Senior Member
 
Lethaltxn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,455
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesee View Post
Frankly I don't care if you are glad I understand anything.

I don't know you. You aren't my wife or my 3 grown sons.

But have a good night.
Probably a good thing.
__________________
Springfield Loaded
Springfield Lightweight Loaded
Lethaltxn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 05:28   #32
maxsnafu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 3,166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesee View Post
I'm sure your wife, mother, and sisters are proud. I never thought compassion was BS.
To each his own.
Since this is clearly NOT political perhaps you should have posted this in the Compassion Forum.
__________________
The meek shall inherit the Gulag.
maxsnafu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 05:40   #33
Fred Hansen
Liberal Bane
 
Fred Hansen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 16,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsnafu View Post
Since this is clearly NOT political perhaps you should have posted this in the Compassion Forum.
__________________
When change is absolute there remains no being to improve and no direction is set for possible improvement: and when experience is not retained, as among savages, infancy is perpetual. - George Santayana
Fred Hansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 10:04   #34
Lethaltxn
Senior Member
 
Lethaltxn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,455
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsnafu View Post
Since this is clearly NOT political perhaps you should have posted this in the Compassion Forum.
__________________
Springfield Loaded
Springfield Lightweight Loaded
Lethaltxn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 10:25   #35
m51
Senior Member
 
m51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 806
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruble Noon View Post
Ok, lets make it two sided.

Sexual Assaults Reported in 'Occupy' Camps

http://abcnews.go.com/US/sexual-assa...4#.T2Ul2XnfW0M

Female Protester Raped at Occupy Philadelphia Camp

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/fema...ct-in-custody/

Occupy Wall Street Using Prostitutes to Deter Rapists

http://www.thedailyrash.com/occupy-w...pe-allegations

More Rapes, Deaths Occurring at Occupy Wall Street Protests

http://www.habledash.com/index.php?o...nook&Itemid=59


Two more rapes in OWS occupation camps (Dallas and Baltimore

http://urbangrounds.com/2011/11/rapes-at-ows/


OWS rap sheet growing and growing

http://thenewamerican.com/usnews/cri...ng-and-growing
I agree with you 100%, at least I didn't post this one,
__________________
Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.
m51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 10:48   #36
Ruble Noon
"Cracker"
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 11,018
Quote:
Originally Posted by m51 View Post
I agree with you 100%, at least I didn't post this one,
http://youtu.be/Z1V9ikhmrRw
I like the guy with the Obama Biden sign saying that elected officials should follow the law. Classic!
Ruble Noon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 11:19   #37
m51
Senior Member
 
m51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 806
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruble Noon View Post
I like the guy with the Obama Biden sign saying that elected officials should follow the law. Classic!
That was pretty funny..
__________________
Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.
m51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 12:59   #38
W420Hunter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 3,291
Send a message via AIM to W420Hunter Send a message via Yahoo to W420Hunter
Quote:
Originally Posted by m51 View Post
Are you serious? Should this be in the The Tactical Shotgun section? Too funny!! Oh I forgot, it has to be one sided in this forum for most of you.
You do know what GNG stands for right? Cause I have a feeling that would be a better fit for this story.
W420Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 18:05   #39
BORNGEARHEAD
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,007
I figured he was arrested for claiming to be a tea party supporter but voted for someone other than Ron Paul.
BORNGEARHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 20:36   #40
coastal4974
Senior Member
 
coastal4974's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,817
Update:

Quote:
The So Cal Tax Revolt Coalition released this statement, via Lipstick Underground. Kobulnicky is not a member, spokesman or volunteer with the group. The whole story was made up by the media.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012...ctivistrapist/

Whodathunkit
__________________
The politicians added another $4.8 billion to our debt today.
coastal4974 is offline   Reply With Quote

 
  
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 22:02.




Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 1,456
329 Members
1,127 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,672
Aug 11, 2014 at 2:31