Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 03-13-2012, 09:38   #201
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

On to Page 9

Well, 'ere ya go y'all lemme tell ya a question hear?

Alright, we was out cooning one night, and wouldn't ya know it, as soon as I gets back on SR 19, 'ere comes a bunch of blue lights filling up my mirror. It were my right side mirror as that's the only one I got left on my pick-up. Well, wouldn't ya know it, its one of dem dere Florida State Trooper fellows! Nice as could be, little handy with the flashlight in the eyes, but we didn't take no offense. I mean not with my dome light being burned out and all.

Asks us what we were doing? I said we was cooning, but now we going to wal-mart for some more bullets. He says for me to be more careful about stops signs. I says I never shot one, honest sir. He's says no, for me to more careful of obeying stop signs. I asks what stop sign. He says the one right there on the Nfs road I just turned off of and then going north on 19. I says there ain't no stop signs there, I just took that one last week to hang on the wall of my man cave.

That 'dere Florida State Trooper was real respectful of me and my CCW. He says he didn't blame me for wanting to protect myself while away from home and all. He was nice enough to let my brother take procession, or some word like that, of my CCW pistol before he arrested me for stealing property.

Yup, LEOs know how to be respectful to CCW'ers for sure.

My question: I know I should have told him about my CCW, but should I have told him about the stop sign? If I hadn't said anything, I wouldn't had missed all those weekend hunting trips by having to go to court and then installing new stop signs on Nfs roads as service to the community.
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"It's a lot simpler to fool people than it is to convince them they've been fooled."

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 03-13-2012 at 09:46..
Peace Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 10:15   #202
RussP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Warrior View Post
Well, 'ere ya go y'all lemme tell ya a question hear?

Alright, we was out cooning one night, and wouldn't ya know it, as soon as I gets back on SR 19, 'ere comes a bunch of blue lights filling up my mirror. It were my right side mirror as that's the only one I got left on my pick-up. Well, wouldn't ya know it, its one of dem dere Florida State Trooper fellows! Nice as could be, little handy with the flashlight in the eyes, but we didn't take no offense. I mean not with my dome light being burned out and all.

Asks us what we were doing? I said we was cooning, but now we going to wal-mart for some more bullets. He says for me to be more careful about stops signs. I says I never shot one, honest sir. He's says no, for me to more careful of obeying stop signs. I asks what stop sign. He says the one right there on the Nfs road I just turned off of and then going north on 19. I says there ain't no stop signs there, I just took that one last week to hang on the wall of my man cave.

That 'dere Florida State Trooper was real respectful of me and my CCW. He says he didn't blame me for wanting to protect myself while away from home and all. He was nice enough to let my brother take procession, or some word like that, of my CCW pistol before he arrested me for stealing property.

Yup, LEOs know how to be respectful to CCW'ers for sure.

My question: I know I should have told him about my CCW, but should I have told him about the stop sign? If I hadn't said anything, I wouldn't had missed all those weekend hunting trips by having to go to court and then installing new stop signs on Nfs roads as service to the community.
Now that is funny...added it to my Blog!!

"Comment is free, but facts are sacred." C.P. Scott, 1921
RussP is offline   Reply With Quote