Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 03-02-2012, 23:00   #1
berfles

Got my Midway USA Competition bag

I only have one gun at the moment and I'm not really utilizing the bag at all, but this thing is awesome. I've got everything gun related in there ( lube, cleaner, toothbrush, pen, 300+ rounds of ammo, G23 in its case, patches, silicone cloth, snapcaps, eyes, ears) and there is still tons of space left.

Gun-Parts & Access.

I have more pictures but they're kind of crappy and I'm sur everyone knows what it looks like.

Since I won't be shooting outdoors/reloading, I decided to use the little sifter bag to keep my ammo in so it's easier to grab and load... is that alright to do or shouldn't I bother?

Gun-Parts & Access.

I was going to buy some 100rd cases to store them in since I hate Federal's boxes of 100s, but this seems like a good alternative.
berfles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 02:27   #2
captdreifus
aSun666

Nice bag! Have one just like it. Who cares what you put in the pouch? Your range bag, do whatever you please!
Old 03-03-2012, 20:50   #3
OmegaRunner

Great bag and great value! I bought one five or so years ago after a recommendation from a friend.
OmegaRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 01:26   #4
vtbluegrass

I have one in my Midway cart at the moment along with various other small items I need. Waiting till the end of the month for birthday discount to place order. Glad to see another good review of the bag and that glock box in the pic for size perspective. Also I like the idea of using the brass pouch for your loaded ammo, picking ammo out of single compartments at the range is a pain sometimes.
vtbluegrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 01:29   #5
copenhagen2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtbluegrass View Post
I have one in my Midway cart at the moment along with various other small items I need. Waiting till the end of the month for birthday discount to place order. Glad to see another good review of the bag and that glock box in the pic for size perspective. Also I like the idea of using the brass pouch for your loaded ammo, picking ammo out of single compartments at the range is a pain sometimes.
How much of a discount due you get for your birthday???

HTC 4 Tapatalk
Taurus 737
Ruger 22 / 45 Mark III
copenhagen2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 01:50   #6
cowboy1964

Love this bag. I DO pick up brass and the pouch is really handy.
cowboy1964 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 11:45   #7
berfles

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtbluegrass View Post

No problem, glad the pictures helped. If you want any other pictures let me know.
berfles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 23:58   #8
vtbluegrass

Quote:
Originally Posted by copenhagen2001 View Post
How much of a discount due you get for your birthday???

HTC 4 Tapatalk

If I am not mistaken its around 10 percent but sometimes its not on all items. I just know I set up an account when I was buying all the tools to start reloading about 7 years ago and they sent an e-mail that said click this to activate birthday pricing. Gotten that e-mail since and usually have an order of odds and ends for around the end of March.
vtbluegrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 01:48   #9
skeeter7
Brass Vulture

Got the same bag a couple months ago and the thing is awesome. Great value, especially when it's on sale. It's got way more compartments than I'll ever need but better than not enough. The slots inside for pistol rugs is a simple but great idea.
NECC #401
skeeter7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 02:01   #10
TSAX
USAF Vet

This is a great bag, value and quality.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

GSSF Member
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

NRA Member
TSAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 09:45   #11
ohio1425

Just got one and it is big, but not too big. Nice bag for the $$$
ohio1425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 05:55   #12
Alchemy1

I got an OD bag for myself. After I got it I realized how glad I was that I didn't spend 3x the $ on the maxpedition bag I was looking at. I was so impressed that I bought my dad the black version for his birthday the next week. Best part is it was on sale and I only paid $39.99.
Alchemy1 is offline   Reply With Quote