Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 03-06-2012, 19:50   #121
wrenrj1

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUJEEPER View Post
Why I carry a gun...

I don't carry a gun to kill people. I carry a gun to keep from being killed.

I don't carry a gun to scare people. I carry a gun because sometimes this world can be a scary place.

I don't carry a gun because I'm paranoid. I carry a gun because there are real threats in the world.

I don't carry a gun because I'm evil. I carry a gun because I have lived long enough to see the evil in the world.

I don't carry a gun because I hate the government. I carry a gun because I understand the limitations of government.

I don't carry a gun because I'm angry. I carry a gun so that I don't have to spend the rest of my life hating myself for failing to be prepared.

I don't carry a gun because I want to shoot someone. I carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed, and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon.

I don't carry a gun to make me feel like a man. I carry a gun because men know how to take care of themselves and the ones they love.

I don't carry a gun because I feel inadequate. I carry a gun because unarmed and facing three armed thugs, I am inadequate.

I don't carry a gun because I love it. I carry a gun because I love life and the people who make it meaningful to me.

Stolen off another GT poster....
I'm printing this off and keeping it in my glove box for future use...
Old 03-06-2012, 20:02   #122
GKglock324
GKshooter

I carry because I can and I have not shot anyone...nor do I want to. As a trained CHL carrier, you are trained to deal in certain situations. Everyone is different. When to use force to to stop..and when to kill. To protect your life and property is a good right. If ya unarmed, and someone try to carjack ya...I don't think harsh language will stop them.
Granted, if they have a gun to your head, give up the car...then ya shoot out the tires after they drive away. No One wants the conscience of killing someone on their mind over a car....BUT...if a trespasser is found in the house..He can talk to St. Peter.
GKglock324 is offline   Reply With Quote