Clarification of Form1
I'm in the process of building an SBR AR-15...I just need a little clarification on a few items on the Form 1 before i head out and get my fingerprints done this week and my paperwork in the mail...
1. I'm building this rifle from parts. The lower receiver is a DPMS. I assume that on question 4a, i write in "DPMS, St. Cloud MN, USA for this section. Is this correct? Or am i the manufacturer since i'm putting it all together?
2. Question 4b, type of rifle to be manufactured: I wrote "(3) a rifle having a barrel or barrels less than 16 inches in length" per the instructions. Is this the correct wording?
3. Question 4f, the overall length of the rifle: Is this necessary since the length of the rifle will change as i collapse/extend the buttstock? Also, i won't really know the overall length of the rifle until it's constructed...and i don't intend to construct the upper receiver until my form is approved. How should i proceed with this question?
4. Question 4h: I wrote, "DPMS Panther arms, cal 223/5.56 mod a15" as it's written on the lower reciever? Is this the correct thing to put on this question?
5. Will the fact that the rifle is registered as a .300 blackout (per question 4c ) conflict with the markings on the lower (it says, cal .223/5.56)?
Thanks in advance.