Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 12-31-2011, 11:22   #181
rcd567

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjunderwood View Post
Without question.
We've got quite a few "best sellers"...but even there, 10mm remains #1.
With the 10, our options are somewhat limited. Your coming in at the right time as the 10 seems to be increasing in popularity. And your price point is murdering the competition.
Old 12-31-2011, 17:11   #182
benji

I had a couple of rounds of the 180 gr JHP with the primer dented but they didn't fire today out of my G20. Anybody else had this problem? I have never had this happen with my G20 with any other ammo in the past or any other ammo I shot today. I want to love Underwood for the price but this has me worried!
benji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 17:18   #183
arushus
Biggest Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by benji View Post
I had a couple of rounds of the 180 gr JHP with the primer dented but they didn't fire today out of my G20. Anybody else had this problem? I have never had this happen with my G20 with any other ammo in the past or any other ammo I shot today. I want to love Underwood for the price but this has me worried!
Never heard of this before with Underwood. Did you try firing it more than once? A second strike may be all they need...I would contact Kevin Underwood about this...He is very customer oriented and very good about rectifying any issues regarding his ammo and any manufacturing defects they may have.
Spike's Tactical Enhanced CHF 16" Mid-Length M4
These Red Letters Help me find my post!!!
arushus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 17:21   #184
dooga
New to Glocks

Send a message via AIM to dooga Send a message via MSN to dooga Send a message via Yahoo to dooga Send a message via Skype™ to dooga
You guys are making me ache for a 10. 20 or 29? I am thinking a 20 for hunting? 29 for CC? I am leaning toward the full size service pistol. Maybe I will wait until I either become rich or have space to reload.
Old 12-31-2011, 17:33   #185
rcd567

Quote:
I haven't. I've fired a bunch of his 165, 180, and 200. In the past, it's been my experience that lite primer strikes are the fault of the gun, not the ammo. May want to check the gun over really good.
Old 01-02-2012, 23:14   #186
kjunderwood

Quote:
I wrote you a response in your open thread, but want to mention here as well, if you have time to give me a call in the next couple days at your convenience - I'd be interested to talk with you about the issue you described and get to the bottom of this. Never heard of this happening.
Thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Find us on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
kjunderwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 05:05   #187
benji

I'll try to give you a call later. I'm hoping it was just a fluke set of circumstances and doesn't happen again. I've never had a problem with either gun before. I keep both guns clean and didn't notice anything weird when I cleaned them after the last range session. Hopefully it never happens again! I've got another box of your 10mm and 9mm ammo to try sometime soon. I'll let you (& fellow GTers) know how it goes.
benji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 17:46   #188
Lee-online
Mul-ti-pass

I ordered 12 boxes today, with only $17 shipping it looks like I found my new supplier.

—Thomas Jefferson
Lee-online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 19:19   #189
SolidBrass
Against Shiny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee-online View Post
I ordered 12 boxes today, with only $17 shipping it looks like I found my new supplier.
You are lucky. So close to WV you probably have them already. I'm on the 5 business days delivery schedule. At least I'm close to Lone Wolf...

Did you mix it up, or buy all the same loads?
Old 01-04-2012, 20:45   #190
Lee-online
Mul-ti-pass

I got 6 of the 135 and 6 of 180. I will get some 200 when it is stock.
Should be here tomorrow but the tracking shows it left town and is now heading away from here. Possibly put on wrong truck???

—Thomas Jefferson
Old 01-05-2012, 08:49   #191
rcd567

Quote:
I got 6 of the 135 and 6 of 180. I will get some 200 when it is stock.
Should be here tomorrow but the tracking shows it left town and is now heading away from here. Possibly put on wrong truck???

Naw, the UPS guy is my uncle and I bribed him into diverting those 12 boxes to Iowa.

I'm just hackin on you. Don't worry they'll make it.
Old 01-05-2012, 09:55   #192
G29SF

Quote:
I took my brother to the range after Christmas and sent about 300 rounds of Underwood downrange. Not one malfunction.

Also shot some DT 9x25 Dillon.

In all, it was a great day shooting. Hats off to Underwood (again) for his full power 10mm ammunition.
G32 Gen4
G29SF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 18:34   #193
bc5000

Has anyone heard if Underwood plans to make any hardcast 10mm ammo?
bc5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 20:08   #194
Lee-online
Mul-ti-pass

I got the ammo today, looks like I'll be a the range this weekend.

—Thomas Jefferson
Old 01-05-2012, 20:40   #195
rcd567

Quote:
I got the ammo today, looks like I'll be a the range this weekend.

Sure...that Uncle of mine was never very good at following directions.
Old 01-09-2012, 13:55   #196
kjunderwood

**Sending this email out to our customers who signed up for the newsletter...giving you guys the first look and the big news - WE CHANGED HOSTS! New website, now works in Google Chrome, etc...**

A quick note to our customers:

Today we have moved our website to a new host. We have made it our goal to provide not only a visually appealing website with smooth functionality, but to also have a host that takes the security of our site as seriously as we do. We believe we have found them and after weeks of hard work and diligent testing - we made the official switch today. We have been searching for a capable host with a strong reputation and the latest advancements in software. To put it simply, we are incredibly excited and confident in our new host’s abilities.

I'm expecting that the transferring will cause slight hiccups in the site as we get used to the new setting. We absolutely want to try and inconvenience as little customers as possible. If you experience any issues with the new site, please notify us immediately.

To thank you for your understanding and continued support, we have a coupon code to offer you.

You can either use the code: take5 - which will give you 5% off your total purchase OR you can use the code: newweb20 - to receive $20 off your purchase of $100 or more. These codes cannot be combined and will expire on January 31, 2012.

Again, thank you for your business!
Happy New Year!
Underwood Ammo

Find us on
kjunderwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 14:35   #197
yellolab

[QUOTE=kjunderwood;18407331
Today we have moved our website to a new host. We have made it our goal to provide not only a visually appealing website with smooth functionality, but to also have a host that takes the security of our site as seriously as we do. We believe we have found them and after weeks of hard work and diligent testing - we made the official switch today. Underwood Ammo[/QUOTE]

I have not ordered anything from you before- based on security concerns with your site.

Now that you made the switch.....I just placed my first order.

Kevin
yellolab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 15:07   #198
10-acious
A Perfect 10

The site is much smoother. Great job!

I also just placed my first order.

Thanks K.
10-acious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 15:39   #199
arushus
Biggest Member

Oddly enough, Im having trouble getting on the website. My browser is acting as though it isnt even there...somebody call the national guard, fema, department of homeland security, I dont care, just get somebody down here to fix this! I need my daily underwood ammo website fix!!!
Spike's Tactical Enhanced CHF 16" Mid-Length M4
These Red Letters Help me find my post!!!
arushus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 15:43   #200
Morley Menthols

Today I talked with Kevin on the phone and he assured me that his new website was secure. I made an order for 11 boxes of 10mm ammunition using the new website while talking with Kevin. I was one of the hacker victims because of a previous order and had to get a new credit card. Kevin is in my opinion a very decent person and will do everything he can to satisfy customers. I have chronographed his 10mm ammo twice and his advertised velocities are very acceptable, and I am very picky about my ammo! I have shot boards, phone books, and other various objects to satisfy my curiosity with what the bullets with do. Bottom line...I sure as heck would not want to be shot with this ammo! 10mm ammunition from Underwood Ammo is the real deal. I have been shooting 10mm ammo for 25 years and this is the best you can get for the money.

Tags
10mm, 10mm ammo, g20, underwood