Electrikkoolaid
Grape flavored!

Go ahead.

You know you're curious.
Old 07-22-2011, 00:36   #42
janice6
Platinum Membership
NRA

If he's professional about his work, go to him.

"Peace is that brief, glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". Anonymous

Earp: Not everyone who knows you hates you.
DOC: I know it ain't always easy bein' my friend....but I'll BE THERE when you need me.
janice6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 18:21   #43
fitz4609
Gold Membership

I called the newspaper and the New Jersey Board of Medicine.

I proclaimed to be with the National Association of Gay and Lesbian Massage Therapists.

The paper gave me some info but not much. I did not know how to access the state or county system of arrested persons, so that was a dead end.

Next I called the state board and was directed to the Board of Nursing that controls massage therapists.
I got the blow off until I stated I was just doing some fact finding for the National Association. I got transferred in two minutes to the Asst Director that denied any knowledge of the event. I read the article and gave dates and the address in the paper. She stated that any therapist that was arrested would be automatically flagged to the board for review.
Finally I got to the point it made sense. A Certified massage therapist has a license from the state and can rub your boobs, butt or junk. Anybody else is NOT a Certified massage tharapist and can do whatever. So Certified means trained and state licensed and non Certified means you got on the job training. Maybe. So, he did overstep his bounds, by what I got from the board. I have a state medical license so this stuff meant a little to me.
Old 08-26-2011, 23:40   #44
crsuribe
10mm Auto

Well with the gay LMT at least you know you can still hire his services even if you don't have any money...

*I love USA*
crsuribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 00:11   #45
itstime

If this LMT is doing a good job who cares. Im sure he is doing everything in a professional manner or your post would have different questions In it. Keep it professional and let him do his job.
itstime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 15:36   #46
steveksux
Massive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveksux View Post
Sorry to hear about your injuries, best of luck with the treatment. I'm sure I speak for all of us in wishing your story has a happy ending...

But seriously, as long as it's not an injury to your prostate that needs massaging, should not be an issue if it doesn't bother you.

Randy
I said... I'm sure I speak for all of us in wishing your story has a happy ending...

You guys are slow on the draw...
Or I'm just not funny..

Randy
steveksux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 15:45   #47
janice6
Platinum Membership
NRA

If the work done by a licensed therapist is acceptable, It shouldn't make any difference what his "orientation" is nor his political views, nor CCW opinions.

If the therapist does something against your wishes, tell them and if need be, charges.

"Peace is that brief, glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". Anonymous

Earp: Not everyone who knows you hates you.
DOC: I know it ain't always easy bein' my friend....but I'll BE THERE when you need me.
janice6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 21:30   #48
DannyB

I have a long lost cousin, and thankfully long lost, that is a LMT. I guarantee he is a LMT just to get a free pass to massage the women any way he can get away with.
Old 09-25-2011, 20:34   #49
hoven88
Wannabe

Why doesn't this thread die?
hoven88 is offline   Reply With Quote