SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 03-20-2011, 10:00   #61
Peace Frog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingarthurhk View Post
I believe in the United States Constitution. One I have sworn to uphold and defend. If you were a soldier, as you claim, you took the same oath. And, now, you are apparently turning your back on it, because you are biggoted toward a certain faith. There are many faiths I have issues with, but I would never advocate violating their consciences by compelling them to violate their belief systems, such as you suggested, by forcing them to eat pork. I would never think of ending their lives by relegating them to a contaminated wasteland, because I disagree with them.

I wouldn't do that to you. Even though, you would clearly do that to others.

Your intended actions are neither that of a patriot or a Christian. I have nothing to defend for standing on the side of right. I believe in Jesus as my Lord and Savior, and He has never instructed me to do as you suggest to anyone. There is nowhere in the whole of the Bible that instructs to do as you suggest. There is one spirit by which you wrote the things you did, and it is not of Jesus Christ. You have a lot of anger, anger is understandable.

When people shoot at you, you learn not to like them very much. I don't like the Mexican military, they used to shoot at me all the time. Now, do I want to round up all Hispanics and send them of a radioactive wateland because of it? No, I don't. Hispanics have a large population of Catholics. Should I force them all to violate their consciences by force as you would Muslims? No, I would not.

So, there, my angry, bitter friend, is your answer.
Finally!

If you are really a Christian then you know Gods Law is first and foremost above even the Constitution! Also God teaches there are no other Gods but Him so therefore to a Christian there are no other faiths.I think you need to study your Bible more or switch Pastors.Exactly what church do you attend?Baptist,Catholic...?Nothing in the Bible stating there are other gods,just One!He is the way,the Truth and the Life...period,end of story!
So your "you're bigoted towards a certain faith" holds no water in Gods eyes.

I did serve my country from 1983-1986.But my time spent fighting muslims was with a PMC in 1995,hired by a legitimate government.I fought in Angola and Sierra Leone.All of those muslims were black,I don't want to kill all black people...in fact the other half of my family is black.Check this...Members of the RUF would roll into a village of people minding their own business.Shoot all the elders or chop their heads off.Then rape the babies,women and even some boys.Then round up all young boys as young as 8 years old and dope them up and stick a rifle in their hands to go kill...even kill their own family members.All in the name of islam.Now to you that's pretty cool but to me and other sane people that is genocide.Ungodly to say the least.

Again I say if you are a Christian you should know there are no other True Gods and therefore cannot be any other True faiths.
Are you a young Christian in the Lord?Do you go to a feel good church where they preach things not in the Bible?Seriously?Not trying to be sarcastic.
Justify your belief that there are other Gods out there and not just other gods.Because that's all they are to a Christian...false gods.

One True God my friend.

BTW since I asked you to tell me what church you attend its only fair I post mine first.
http://newlifeapostolicchurch.homestead.com/

If you really are a Christian then you're my brother.I apologize if I offended you in any way.

Last edited by Peace Frog; 03-20-2011 at 10:05..
Peace Frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 10:24   #62
Kingarthurhk
Isaiah 53:4-9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Frog View Post
Finally!

If you are really a Christian then you know Gods Law is first and foremost above even the Constitution! Also God teaches there are no other Gods but Him so therefore to a Christian there are no other faiths.I think you need to study your Bible more or switch Pastors.Exactly what church do you attend?Baptist,Catholic...?Nothing in the Bible stating there are other gods,just One!He is the way,the Truth and the Life...period,end of story!
So your "you're bigoted towards a certain faith" holds no water in Gods eyes.

I did serve my country from 1983-1986.But my time spent fighting muslims was with a PMC in 1995,hired by a legitimate government.I fought in Angola and Sierra Leone.All of those muslims were black,I don't want to kill all black people...in fact the other half of my family is black.Check this...Members of the RUF would roll into a village of people minding their own business.Shoot all the elders or chop their heads off.Then rape the babies,women and even some boys.Then round up all young boys as young as 8 years old and dope them up and stick a rifle in their hands to go kill...even kill their own family members.All in the name of islam.Now to you that's pretty cool but to me and other sane people that is genocide.Ungodly to say the least.

Again I say if you are a Christian you should know there are no other True Gods and therefore cannot be any other True faiths.
Are you a young Christian in the Lord?Do you go to a feel good church where they preach things not in the Bible?Seriously?Not trying to be sarcastic.
Justify your belief that there are other Gods out there and not just other gods.Because that's all they are to a Christian...false gods.

One True God my friend.

BTW since I asked you to tell me what church you attend its only fair I post mine first.
http://newlifeapostolicchurch.homestead.com/

If you really are a Christian then you're my brother.I apologize if I offended you in any way.
Have you read Fox's Book of Martyrs? The Catholic Church has commited religious genocide for centuries. By your logic they should all be imprisoned and sent off to a radioactive wasteland as well? God forbid.
Kingarthurhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 10:32   #63
Peace Frog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingarthurhk View Post
Have you read Fox's Book of Martyrs? The Catholic Church has commited religious genocide for centuries. By your logic they should all be imprisoned and sent off to a radioactive wasteland as well? God forbid.
No I haven't but I will put it on my list.Sounds interesting.

Do you read the KJV or another version of the Bible?I read KJV mainly but dabble in the 1611 KJV on occasion.Just curious.
Old 03-20-2011, 11:00   #64
AlexHassin

Quote:

sounds akin to the LRA in parts
AlexHassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 12:14   #65
Peace Frog

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexHassin View Post
sounds akin to the LRA in parts
Something I agree with you on.
Old 03-20-2011, 12:20   #66
Kingarthurhk
Isaiah 53:4-9

Quote:
No I haven't but I will put it on my list.Sounds interesting.

Do you read the KJV or another version of the Bible?I read KJV mainly but dabble in the 1611 KJV on occasion.Just curious.
I prefer NIV for clearer understanding.
Kingarthurhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 13:17   #67
robin48

[QUOTE=crimsonaudio;16973932]Don't suppose anyone actaully took the time to even read the bill summary...

Yah, let's pass judgement based on what some reporter says...[/QUOTEI agree. +1
robin48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 18:38   #68
AlexHassin

Quote:
Finally!

If you are really a Christian then you know Gods Law is first and foremost above even the Constitution! .

So are you an anti-American infiltrator, or just falsely took the oath.
Old 04-27-2011, 23:02   #69
Ironbar

Testing
Ironbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 21:03   #70
AlexHassin

teasting, things just got more interesting
She's dressed in a vest pin, double-breasted holster
A very western toaster, she ain't nothing Kosher

cant resist, too tired
Old 05-17-2011, 16:15   #71
cminzey

If we are not careful Shariah law will be in all states and will eventially take over which is what the Muslims have been wanting all along, It needs to be banned here along with the Arab face covering for women, I can't tell you how many times at the gym that the Muslim women are allowed into the swimming pool in full dress but if a kids goes in with a Tshirt on it's a problem. The Muslims have way to many rights that we didn't get example in the Schools they now have foot baths In the Big three plants they have a prayer room
cminzey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 02:40   #72
IlliniGlocker

Yup, Shariah law is no go, but shoving Judeo-Christian style morality (drugs, gay marriage, evolution as a theory, etc.) is AWESOME!

Gotta love the bigotry going around with the Republican party.