Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-29-2011, 01:14   #26
surf

I guess I am a little opposite. I really don't like the weight of the added magnifier and wouldn't run one mounted full time anyway. I do have an EoTech flip to the side and an XPS but it isn't my working rifle nor would I want that set up on my working weapon. I would think that if I ran a magnifier set up I would keep it detached from the rifle and only mount it if needed. I cannot see needing that quick of a flip access for my uses. Man sized hits with the EoTech is doable enough out to 500+, but realistically I would never fall into that category. If I needed magnification for more precision or perhaps observation, I am quite sure I would have the time to mount it or just use it like a monocular.

Again, I am not a fan of a magnifier on my battle type carbine anyway, but that is just my own preferences that suits my particular uses. I will also say that I like the glass better on the Aimpoint magnifier than on my latest gen EoTech.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
surf is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aimpoint, magnifier, sale