GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2011, 20:09   #7451
BobInTX
Senior Member
 
BobInTX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,090
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe View Post
One room for 2, ready and waiting! Beds turned back and mints on pillows.



My doc seems happy with the results of my arthroscopy, at least so far. He's not having me stretch and pull yet, but he says my rib is staying in place better. It still hurts like hell, but I'm not getting quite the spasms I was before. They're far from gone completely, but I'll take any relief I can get.

My shrink seemed pretty happy about our session today too, he made the comment that I seemed to have dumped most of the crap out of me head, and not it's time to start putting it all back in. **** that, why would I want to put it back in?
Well, I guess he wants you to put it back in in a more orderly fashion. Does he still want you to do the writings?

I'm glad the surgery was successful.
__________________
"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me". Philippians 4:13.
BobInTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 08:15   #7452
sawgrass
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,312
LW good to hear that your chest is improving.
I agree that Greg's family would likely benefit from meeting you.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bac1023 View Post
I've learned over the years that if you don't get exactly what you want, you'll never satisfy the desire. :cool:
sawgrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 08:22   #7453
BobInTX
Senior Member
 
BobInTX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,090
Blog Entries: 2
Nice sigline, sawgrass. I must admit I've been guilty of both.
__________________
"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me". Philippians 4:13.
BobInTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 11:40   #7454
Silent_Runner
Can you hear me
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Off the Deep End!
Posts: 3,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemeinschaft View Post
Can you book that room for two? I promised my son I would take him shooting, might as well be for a good cause.
Make that a room for three. I need a good shooting session myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobInTX View Post
Nice sigline, sawgrass. I must admit I've been guilty of both.
You are not the only one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawgrass View Post
LW good to hear that your chest is improving.
I agree that Greg's family would likely benefit from meeting you.
Wolfe I think enough of us agree that you should give this some thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe View Post
My doc seems happy with the results of my arthroscopy, at least so far. He's not having me stretch and pull yet, but he says my rib is staying in place better. It still hurts like hell, but I'm not getting quite the spasms I was before. They're far from gone completely, but I'll take any relief I can get.

My shrink seemed pretty happy about our session today too, he made the comment that I seemed to have dumped most of the crap out of me head, and not it's time to start putting it all back in. **** that, why would I want to put it back in?
That is excellent news that your chest is recovering well. Your doctor is being honest with you when he says you will never be free of pain but you can get a lot better than you are now.

I think the reason your shrink wants you to put it back in is much like what BobInTX said. You have to find a place to put it and accept it. Discarding those memories is not an option and you have already said that. You would not ever want to forget what Greg did for you and neither should you. We should all remember and honor him.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Runner View Post
On here I'm an *** hole.
In real life I'm an *** hole with a gun. :supergrin:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe
I mean, Iím mentally ill, not mentally deficient! There's a difference between psycho and stupid.
Rest in Peace Jeff Abshire-1962-2012-aka 23Skidoo
Silent_Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 15:40   #7455
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee
 
Lone_Wolfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: This side of a tombstone
Posts: 26,436


Quote:
Originally Posted by BobInTX View Post
Well, I guess he wants you to put it back in in a more orderly fashion. Does he still want you to do the writings?

I'm glad the surgery was successful.
Friends, I'll have to write more tomorrow. I've been having a breathing attack for several hours that's getting worse all of a sudden and I've got a ride coming. Hopefully they'll get it to quit soon.

Bob, Yes, my shrink wants me to do the writing. Grrrrrrr

Nite all
__________________
NRA Benefactor Member++++++SAF Life Member+++++++++++

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

RIP my friends Greg and Florence, see you again on the other side.
RIP Jeff (23Skidoo) - 1962-2012 and Gloria (Silent_Runner) - 1964-2013
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Lone_Wolfe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 15:53   #7456
DustyJacket
Gold Membership
Directiv 10-289
 
DustyJacket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Missouri, East of KC
Posts: 5,987
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawgrass View Post
I agree that Greg's family would likely benefit from meeting you.
I agree. Just as if you were the recipient of a donor organ. In fact, you WERE the recipient of a donation. Greg donated his life for you to have one.

Personally, I believe that it is not the donor giving an organ to keep the recipient alive; it is the recipient using their body to keep the donated organ alive.

Therefore, rather than thinking of Greg giving his life for yours; you are giving your body to keep his life (and memory) alive.
__________________
"...our quick technology allows use to indulge our deepest stupidity and tastelessness with out first thinking...."
DustyJacket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 16:24   #7457
gemeinschaft
AKA Fluffy316
 
gemeinschaft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 4,603
Send a message via AIM to gemeinschaft Send a message via Yahoo to gemeinschaft Send a message via Skype™ to gemeinschaft
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyJacket View Post
I agree. Just as if you were the recipient of a donor organ. In fact, you WERE the recipient of a donation. Greg donated his life for you to have one.

Personally, I believe that it is not the donor giving an organ to keep the recipient alive; it is the recipient using their body to keep the donated organ alive.

Therefore, rather than thinking of Greg giving his life for yours; you are giving your body to keep his life (and memory) alive.

EXCELLENT POST!!!

LW, the next time you are having difficulty breathing, it is ok to put down the keyboard and just sit back and relax.

Personally, I hope when you get back, you are able to take a week in a cabin in Estes Park, CO with someone that you care about and you can spend your mornings waking up early just to watch the sun coming up over the mountains in the cool morning breeze.

I did just that when I cam back from a deployment it was good medicine.
__________________
Check my Photography Site at: http://fluffyshotme.com/
gemeinschaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 17:07   #7458
BobInTX
Senior Member
 
BobInTX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,090
Blog Entries: 2
^^^ providing it's summertime, of course.

That sounds wonderful.
__________________
"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me". Philippians 4:13.
BobInTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 18:39   #7459
23skidoo
Deceased
 
23skidoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Big Chimney, WV
Posts: 5,858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe View Post
Friends, I'll have to write more tomorrow. I've been having a breathing attack for several hours that's getting worse all of a sudden and I've got a ride coming. Hopefully they'll get it to quit soon.

Bob, Yes, my shrink wants me to do the writing. Grrrrrrr

Nite all
Feel better soon Sweetheart.
__________________
"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans to legitimately own handguns and rifles"
William J. Clinton March 1, 1993 10 Ring # 365
23skidoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 18:43   #7460
okie
GT Mayor
 
okie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Muskogee Ok.
Posts: 129,520


Keep your chin up sweetheart. Love ya honey
__________________
Don't dial 911, dial 1911
If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!
Schiit audio, everything else ain't.
okie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 08:24   #7461
Silent_Runner
Can you hear me
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Off the Deep End!
Posts: 3,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyJacket View Post
I agree. Just as if you were the recipient of a donor organ. In fact, you WERE the recipient of a donation. Greg donated his life for you to have one.

Personally, I believe that it is not the donor giving an organ to keep the recipient alive; it is the recipient using their body to keep the donated organ alive.

Therefore, rather than thinking of Greg giving his life for yours; you are giving your body to keep his life (and memory) alive.
DustyJacket this is a beautiful post. Wolfe have you considered that? You are keeping Greg's memory alive and can honor him far better than any medal or monument.

How are you feeling today? Did you get paroled yet or are you stuck in the hospital?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Runner View Post
On here I'm an *** hole.
In real life I'm an *** hole with a gun. :supergrin:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe
I mean, Iím mentally ill, not mentally deficient! There's a difference between psycho and stupid.
Rest in Peace Jeff Abshire-1962-2012-aka 23Skidoo
Silent_Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 08:33   #7462
Silent_Runner
Can you hear me
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Off the Deep End!
Posts: 3,310
I spoke briefly with Wolfe a little while ago and her doctor kept her at the hospital. From what she said the reason was precautionary as she she seems to be feeling better. I was only on the phone with her for a couple minutes before the network she curses so roundly dropped the call. She did say she will try to get online this evening her time. Please say a prayer that all is as well as it can be for her.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Runner View Post
On here I'm an *** hole.
In real life I'm an *** hole with a gun. :supergrin:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe
I mean, Iím mentally ill, not mentally deficient! There's a difference between psycho and stupid.
Rest in Peace Jeff Abshire-1962-2012-aka 23Skidoo
Silent_Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 14:04   #7463
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee
 
Lone_Wolfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: This side of a tombstone
Posts: 26,436


Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Runner View Post
I spoke briefly with Wolfe a little while ago and her doctor kept her at the hospital. From what she said the reason was precautionary as she she seems to be feeling better. I was only on the phone with her for a couple minutes before the network she curses so roundly dropped the call. She did say she will try to get online this evening her time. Please say a prayer that all is as well as it can be for her.
Yep, damn hajji cell phone stayed connected about 2 minutes....

Silent_Runner is right, I'm still among you. I went it with a painful breathing attack that kept getting worse, and my doc was concerned that recent repairs may not be healing well because there's no such thing as laying around and resting over here. So he decided I was going to lay down and rest whether I liked it or not, and he's got the meds to back that up. So here I am, and I'm staying tonight too. At least I'll get some much-needed sleep out of the deal. Plus the breathing attack hasn't come back today, at least not yet.



Quote:
Originally Posted by gemeinschaft View Post
EXCELLENT POST!!!

LW, the next time you are having difficulty breathing, it is ok to put down the keyboard and just sit back and relax.

....
Trust me, when those attacks start I do lean beack from the computer. If I'm some place where I can lay down I do that too. I try the relaxing thing and keep muscle relaxers with me 24/7 to try to ease the attacks also. Sometimes that works, other times it take more.

I'll have to address the rest of your comments later, the medic walked me over to a computer and told me I have 10 minutes. That was about 20 minutes ago, so I got to make this quick. Nite all, and thanks for the prayers.
__________________
NRA Benefactor Member++++++SAF Life Member+++++++++++

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

RIP my friends Greg and Florence, see you again on the other side.
RIP Jeff (23Skidoo) - 1962-2012 and Gloria (Silent_Runner) - 1964-2013
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Lone_Wolfe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 20:08   #7464
sawgrass
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,312
Hey LW, hopefully things are under control. You are in my thoughts.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bac1023 View Post
I've learned over the years that if you don't get exactly what you want, you'll never satisfy the desire. :cool:
sawgrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:21   #7465
BobInTX
Senior Member
 
BobInTX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,090
Blog Entries: 2
__________________
"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me". Philippians 4:13.

Last edited by BobInTX; 06-06-2011 at 08:21..
BobInTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 09:53   #7466
gyfgyf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 143
Hi LW,

Gentle hugs sent. Get well soon.

Thanks,
Gyfgyf
gyfgyf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 11:09   #7467
23skidoo
Deceased
 
23skidoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Big Chimney, WV
Posts: 5,858
Hi Sweetheart! I hope you're feeling better today, that you slept well last night, and that you're sprung today.
__________________
"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans to legitimately own handguns and rifles"
William J. Clinton March 1, 1993 10 Ring # 365
23skidoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 13:54   #7468
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee
 
Lone_Wolfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: This side of a tombstone
Posts: 26,436


Quote:
Originally Posted by 23skidoo View Post
Hi Sweetheart! I hope you're feeling better today, that you slept well last night, and that you're sprung today. : hugs:: smootchie:: iloveyou:
Be careful about wishing me sprung. The landing could hurt.



Quote:
Originally Posted by gyfgyf View Post
Hi LW,

Gentle hugs sent. Get well soon.

Thanks,
Gyfgyf
Thank you. back.



Quote:
Originally Posted by BobInTX View Post
: wavey:
Hiya, and back. How you been?



Quote:
Originally Posted by sawgrass View Post
Hey LW, hopefully things are under control. You are in my thoughts.
Thanks, my friend. Got your PM, and I'm kinda wondering what a golf s*** is.

I'm OK for now, my doc paroled me for a while today to do some stuff that couldn't wait, but I'm going back shortly. He's trying a new sleep cocktail on me tonight. He told me the main reason I need to stay for a few nights is neither one of us will be here much longer and he wants to get me as far along as possible in the time left. I can't argue that, he's really done me a lot of good. I also had a session with my shrink today that I'll have to tell more about later, as my ride will be here any minute. He did mention that writing assignment again today, but I already knew he wasn't going to forget. Go to go, nite all, and your prayers and good thoughts are reaching me here. Thank you.
__________________
NRA Benefactor Member++++++SAF Life Member+++++++++++

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

RIP my friends Greg and Florence, see you again on the other side.
RIP Jeff (23Skidoo) - 1962-2012 and Gloria (Silent_Runner) - 1964-2013
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Lone_Wolfe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 16:02   #7469
Silent_Runner
Can you hear me
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Off the Deep End!
Posts: 3,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe View Post
I'm OK for now, my doc paroled me for a while today to do some stuff that couldn't wait, but I'm going back shortly. He's trying a new sleep cocktail on me tonight. He told me the main reason I need to stay for a few nights is neither one of us will be here much longer and he wants to get me as far along as possible in the time left. I can't argue that, he's really done me a lot of good. I also had a session with my shrink today that I'll have to tell more about later, as my ride will be here any minute. He did mention that writing assignment again today, but I already knew he wasn't going to forget. Go to go, nite all, and your prayers and good thoughts are reaching me here. Thank you.
Wolfe I just have a minute to check in on you and am glad to see you are feeling better. Your doctor and our prayers have been helping you tremendously and I plan to keep them up. I only wish you could have the same doctor after you return home.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Runner View Post
On here I'm an *** hole.
In real life I'm an *** hole with a gun. :supergrin:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe
I mean, Iím mentally ill, not mentally deficient! There's a difference between psycho and stupid.
Rest in Peace Jeff Abshire-1962-2012-aka 23Skidoo
Silent_Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 18:01   #7470
BobInTX
Senior Member
 
BobInTX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,090
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe View Post
Be careful about wishing me sprung. The landing could hurt.





Thank you. back.





Hiya, and back. How you been?





Thanks, my friend. Got your PM, and I'm kinda wondering what a golf s*** is.

I'm OK for now, my doc paroled me for a while today to do some stuff that couldn't wait, but I'm going back shortly. He's trying a new sleep cocktail on me tonight. He told me the main reason I need to stay for a few nights is neither one of us will be here much longer and he wants to get me as far along as possible in the time left. I can't argue that, he's really done me a lot of good. I also had a session with my shrink today that I'll have to tell more about later, as my ride will be here any minute. He did mention that writing assignment again today, but I already knew he wasn't going to forget. Go to go, nite all, and your prayers and good thoughts are reaching me here. Thank you.
Wolfe, she PM'd me that, too. They must make you pay for the cuss words you use on the course now, so she bought the golf s***. She replied that she couldn't afford the words she uses.

I've been okay. Last week was crazy. My daughter in-law's mother died unexpectantly Tuesday morning and our daughter had gallbladder surgery on Wednesday. We had company all week. Oh, and we got a new roof on our old house where my daughter lives the day after the surgery. And Saturday night we were fishing in our backyard with our son and grandkids. My son was throwing back a catfish and dropped it and it stabbed him in the knee with it's side fin. I had to cut the fin to get the fish off. We had to go to the ER to get it cut out, tetanus shot and Augmentin.

The house is empty and quiet tonight. The dog is moping because he misses the boys.
__________________
"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me". Philippians 4:13.
BobInTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 19:25   #7471
sawgrass
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,312
oops.

I hope you were able to rest LW. I'm getting ready to have a peach daiquiri. I'll have one for you too.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bac1023 View Post
I've learned over the years that if you don't get exactly what you want, you'll never satisfy the desire. :cool:
sawgrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 20:30   #7472
BobInTX
Senior Member
 
BobInTX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,090
Blog Entries: 2
I'm glad to see you're having a good time, SG.
__________________
"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me". Philippians 4:13.
BobInTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 20:52   #7473
bowbender7
Silly
 
bowbender7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: S.W. MO
Posts: 1,699
Wolfe, check out the latest caption photo.. Okie fashioned a crude flying machine to fly to your coordinates and ask for your hand. He's wearing a suit too !
__________________
http://www.odmp.org/
bowbender7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 02:42   #7474
23skidoo
Deceased
 
23skidoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Big Chimney, WV
Posts: 5,858
Restful healing sleep Sweetheart.
__________________
"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans to legitimately own handguns and rifles"
William J. Clinton March 1, 1993 10 Ring # 365
23skidoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 15:37   #7475
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee
 
Lone_Wolfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: This side of a tombstone
Posts: 26,436


Quote:
Originally Posted by 23skidoo View Post
Restful healing sleep Sweetheart.: hearts:: smootchie:: iloveyou:
I won't say totally restful, but it was an improvement over the (lack of) sleep I've had lately.



Quote:
Originally Posted by bowbender7 View Post
Wolfe, check out the latest caption photo.. Okie fashioned a crude flying machine to fly to your coordinates and ask for your hand. He's wearing a suit too !
Linky please? My search-fu seems to be failing me.



Quote:
Originally Posted by BobInTX View Post
I'm glad to see you're having a good time, SG.
I am too, and I'm jealous I can join them. I'd love to meet MrsKitty and Eyescream too. Maybe someday.



Quote:
Originally Posted by sawgrass View Post
oops.

I hope you were able to rest LW. I'm getting ready to have a peach daiquiri. I'll have one for you too.: supergrin:
Yummmmmm. Don't feel like you have to stop at just one for me!



Quote:
Originally Posted by BobInTX View Post
Wolfe, she PM'd me that, too. They must make you pay for the cuss words you use on the course now, so she bought the golf s***. She replied that she couldn't afford the words she uses.

I've been okay. Last week was crazy. My daughter in-law's mother died unexpectantly Tuesday morning and our daughter had gallbladder surgery on Wednesday. We had company all week. Oh, and we got a new roof on our old house where my daughter lives the day after the surgery. And Saturday night we were fishing in our backyard with our son and grandkids. My son was throwing back a catfish and dropped it and it stabbed him in the knee with it's side fin. I had to cut the fin to get the fish off. We had to go to the ER to get it cut out, tetanus shot and Augmentin.

The house is empty and quiet tonight. The dog is moping because he misses the boys.
She shouldn't feel bad, I'd be so far in debt it wouldn't be funny if I had to pay for cuss words.

Wow, you had an insane week. Prayers for all of you that need it right now. Poor doggie. I've missed you around here, but I can sure see why. I sure hope things are more peaceful for you now.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Runner View Post
Wolfe I just have a minute to check in on you and am glad to see you are feeling better. Your doctor and our prayers have been helping you tremendously and I plan to keep them up. I only wish you could have the same doctor after you return home.
My doc kept me sedated all day again, then paroled me for a few hours this evening so I could do some stuff I had to. He's being smart, because the stuff I've had to do these last few days can be done at night, he's keeping me inside until the heat of the day has passed. But I was due back 15 minutes ago. He's changed up my sleep cocktail again and the one I've been on the last few days is working pretty good. I'm hoping that lasts longer than it usually does. They work good for a couple days, then not so much. My chest hasn't been screaming quite so bad, in part because I'm so doped up 10 hours out of the day right now.

I'll bet you wish I could jkeep the same shrink too, don't you? I know I do. He said yesterday that he thinks I've made miles of progress of dealing with the guilt and that what I feel is pretty normal, that it'd never go away completely. He said this after a long session of asking me questions about the subject, and getting me to edfend Greg's honor several times. He told me I'd never like the choice he made while I was thinking about Greg dying, but that's normal. He said he wants me to put all the crap I've sorted through back in my head in a way that I can live with.

OK, I better go before the medic shows up with a butterfly net, or worse still, a bat. Nite all.
__________________
NRA Benefactor Member++++++SAF Life Member+++++++++++

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

RIP my friends Greg and Florence, see you again on the other side.
RIP Jeff (23Skidoo) - 1962-2012 and Gloria (Silent_Runner) - 1964-2013
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Lone_Wolfe is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Tags
angel soldier, breast cancer, chemotherapy, coming home, gtds, kicking cancer's ass, one giant leap!, rip jeff and gloria, whip those demons!
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 22:36.



Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 1,219
352 Members
867 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,244
Nov 11, 2013 at 11:42