SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-26-2011, 20:55   #1
nxtGTO87

My Glock 29 and some other goodies

I got my Glock 29 last November. It was purchased used with 2 boxes through it and an NHZ serial number (June/July 09 I think). I had my first handgun, a Glock 27, for about 2 weeks before I sold it to get the G29. The G29's are very hard to come by in Massachusetts, so seeing as it was the one I wanted in the first place, I sold the 27 to get it. And I paid through the nose...<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
I can already tell that I will never sell this pistol. I can't think of one that could possibly be more versatile. It can easily be my concealed carry, home defense, and woods protection firearm with the right loadings for each situation. <o:p></o:p>
Being my first pistol I decided to spoil it right away(maybe a little too much too soon).. I immediately picked up a LWD .40 conversion barrel, Wolff Steel guide rod/21lb recoil spring, Blackhawk Serpa holster Desantis holster, Streamlight TLR-2, Trijicons, extended slide stop and slide release. I also got a Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro holster for it. That holster is amazing. It is IWB/OWB with seemingly infinite IWB adjustments. It absolutely reeks of quality. It took a little while to break it in because when I got it was unbelievably tight. I can't imagine a higher quality more comfortable hoslter, but I digress.<o:p></o:p>
I haven't shot it too much myself yet, about 200 rounds. But all the 10mm loads from American Eagle to Swampfox have functioned just fine. The .40 barrel from LWD has been fine too. The only thing left I need to pick up is an aftermarket barrel with more chamber support for full power loads at the range and while hiking.<o:p></o:p>
I have to thank the members of Glocktalk and the 10-ring. I have gained a lot of knowledge about Glocks and the awesome 10mm round I didn't have before. Now some pics...<o:p></o:p>

The 10 Ring

The 10 Ring

The 10 Ring

The 10 Ring
nxtGTO87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
10mm, g20, g29, glock 20, glock 29