GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

 
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2011, 13:01   #1
TexanRon
Come 'n Take It
 
TexanRon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,252
Talk Show hosts told to "tone down" Muslim talk

http://dailycaller.com/2011/03/07/th...g-of-mrs-fred/

Just saw her on Fox News doing an interview with Megyn Kelly. She and her husband did a talk show in D.C., and were starting to connect all the dots between Muslim Brotherhood, the NYC mosque, etc, and station management told them to cool it with the anti-muslim stuff. She said she would not, and got fired. Told the audience one day, that if she was not on the air, that CAIR had gotten their way with the management.
Well, now, isn't that great? Who's next? We are losing this war, inch, by incremental inch.
__________________
America may be, or not be, at war with Islam. One thing however, is certain. They are at war with America.
TexanRon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 13:47   #2
fnfalman
Chicks Dig It
 
fnfalman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: California & New Mexico, US
Posts: 57,066


She can always get a wrongful termination lawsuit going against her ex-employer. I'm sure that she can think of something as a reason to hold a law suit against CAIR as well.
__________________
Can you dig it?
fnfalman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 16:04   #3
Toorop
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Midwest.
Posts: 3,925
It is good to see people holding these racist idiots responsible. Hopefully we will see Glenn Beck and O-Reilly fired as well.
Toorop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 16:10   #4
jswest86
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 707
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toorop View Post
It is good to see people holding these racist idiots responsible. Hopefully we will see Glenn Beck and O-Reilly fired as well.
WTH does race have to do with this?

The Furball Forum

FAIL!!!!

Last edited by jswest86; 03-08-2011 at 17:04..
jswest86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 16:19   #5
tsmo1066
Happy Smiley
 
tsmo1066's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 8,401


Quote:
Originally Posted by Toorop View Post
It is good to see people holding these racist idiots responsible. Hopefully we will see Glenn Beck and O-Reilly fired as well.
Since when is radical Islam a race?
__________________
Few men desire liberty; most men wish only for a fair master. - Sallust

May you have food and raiment, a soft pillow for your head, and may you be forty years in Heaven before the Devil knows you're dead! - Old Irish Toast
tsmo1066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 16:21   #6
Lethaltxn
Senior Member
 
Lethaltxn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,308
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsmo1066 View Post
Since when is radical Islam a race?
Don't go injecting fact and rationale here.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Lew Horton Springfield Compact 1911
Springfield Loaded
Lethaltxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 16:30   #7
JohnBT
NRA Patron
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 6,375
"She can always get a wrongful termination lawsuit going against her ex-employer."

For what, employers can fire people, they do it everyday. Or was there a union contract involved?
JohnBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 16:37   #8
G36's Rule
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Spring, TX.
Posts: 15,004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toorop View Post
It is good to see people holding these racist idiots responsible. Hopefully we will see Glenn Beck and O-Reilly fired as well.
Awesome troll fail!
G36's Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 17:04   #9
RedTop
Senior Member
 
RedTop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 2,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toorop View Post
It is good to see people holding these racist idiots responsible. Hopefully we will see Glenn Beck and O-Reilly fired as well.


A little sensitive are we?
RedTop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 17:07   #10
Spiffums
I.C.P.
 
Spiffums's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 9,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsmo1066 View Post
Since when is radical Islam a race?
We have race and nationality and religious/sexual preference so confused everything is racist.
Spiffums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 17:15   #11
Bruce H
Senior Member
 
Bruce H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: missouri
Posts: 4,622
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toorop View Post
It is good to see people holding these racist idiots responsible. Hopefully we will see Glenn Beck and O-Reilly fired as well.
Hopefully you are in a vacant lot when your vest explodes.
__________________
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Bruce H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 17:24   #12
ZekerMan
ZekerMan
 
ZekerMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Kansas
Posts: 1,426
Haa!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce H View Post
Hopefully you are in a vacant lot when your vest explodes.

Haaaaaaaaa!!!! That was a good one!! Then Beck and O-Reilly can report on it.
ZekerMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 19:11   #13
RedTop
Senior Member
 
RedTop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 2,481
Getting back on topic... Why are we still letting muslims immigrate to our country?I'm serious about this question and would love a serious answer.

To me it's clear that the majority of muslims have no love for the West. Those who say they do care rarely speak out about the atrocities their co-religionists perpetrate. This is partly anecdotal on my part based on two muslims I know, but it seems to hold true to almost every other report I read. Yes, there are exceptions; Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Walid Shoebat, etc...

Maybe it's just me but when you are at war you don't open your doors to the enemy. Then again, one of our 'leaders' of the Army seems to have a different opinion (regarding Major Nidal Malik Hasan):

"Our diversity, not only in our Army, but in our country, is a strength. And as horrific as this tragedy was, if our diversity becomes a casualty, I think that's worse." - General George Casey, November 2009

And here we have two people who lost their job for telling the truth. Diversity at any cost... I think they mean it
RedTop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 19:16   #14
noway
Senior Member
 
noway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Davie "Cowboy" , FL
Posts: 19,409
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedTop View Post
Getting back on topic... Why are we still letting muslims immigrate to our country?I'm serious about this question and would love a serious answer.

To me it's clear that the majority of muslims have no love for the West. Those who say they do care rarely speak out about the atrocities their co-religionists perpetrate. This is partly anecdotal on my part based on two muslims I know, but it seems to hold true to almost every other report I read. Yes, there are exceptions; Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Walid Shoebat, etc...

Maybe it's just me but when you are at war you don't open your doors to the enemy. Then again, one of our 'leaders' of the Army seems to have a different opinion (regarding Major Nidal Malik Hasan):

"Our diversity, not only in our Army, but in our country, is a strength. And as horrific as this tragedy was, if our diversity becomes a casualty, I think that's worse." - General George Casey, November 2009

And here we have two people who lost their job for telling the truth. Diversity at any cost... I think they mean it

I'll answer you 1st question, why ?

Because we are American and not Saudi or Yemen. Where a person religious background is of no concern to our gov. It's part of that big document signed and forged by the founders. Look it up one day.

Last edited by noway; 03-08-2011 at 19:17..
noway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 19:27   #15
RedTop
Senior Member
 
RedTop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 2,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by noway View Post
I'll answer you 1st question, why ?

Because we are American and not Saudi or Yemen. Where a person religious background is of no concern to our gov. It's part of that big document signed and forged by the founders. Look it up one day.
And when that person's religious background tells them, in the 21st Century, to kill and conquer those who don't share the same values? Do you still let them in?

ETA - That was my only question. Try reading one day.

Last edited by RedTop; 03-08-2011 at 19:29..
RedTop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 19:42   #16
Glenn129
Senior Member
 
Glenn129's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Georgia
Posts: 5,011
America has the freedom of speech, but don't dare try to use it on the radio or TV to tell the truth. You will be fired.
Glenn129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 19:53   #17
noway
Senior Member
 
noway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Davie "Cowboy" , FL
Posts: 19,409
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedTop View Post
And when that person's religious background tells them, in the 21st Century, to kill and conquer those who don't share the same values? Do you still let them in?

ETA - That was my only question. Try reading one day.
So where in the person religion does it say to kill and conquer? Painting what a broad brush

How about doing some reading yourself , like starting with the quran. It's only 114th chapters & you might actually learn something. Digest the meaning of the text, and than may an educate decision after reading it.

If this country starts denying a person based on religion beliefs, then we are doomed as a nation and everything we've overcame and worked for, is lost imho.
noway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 19:54   #18
pilsbury
Senior Member
 
pilsbury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Gotham City
Posts: 2,327
You guys are sooo insensitive to the plight of the radical Muslims. They're simply misunderstood.
__________________
Liberals are only liberal if they agree with you.
pilsbury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 20:05   #19
rgregoryb
Sapere aude
 
rgregoryb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Republic of Alabama
Posts: 12,876


The Furball Forum

"em and the camel they rode in on!
__________________
"I don't know why we are here, but I'm pretty sure that it is not in order to enjoy ourselves."
Ludwig Wittgenstein

"demography is destiny"
rgregoryb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 20:21   #20
RedTop
Senior Member
 
RedTop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 2,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by noway View Post
So where in the person religion does it say to kill and conquer? Painting what a broad brush

How about doing some reading yourself , like starting with the quran. It's only 114th chapters & you might actually learn something. Digest the meaning of the text, and than may an educate decision after reading it.

If this country starts denying a person based on religion beliefs, then we are doomed as a nation and everything we've overcame and worked for, is lost imho.
You seem like a nice guy, but honestly, you need to do a little more research.

Sura 8:12, 8:13, 8:14, just to name a few.

And since you referenced the Constitution in your first reply, where does it say we need to let our enemies flood our population? In fact, where does it say anyone has a right to immigrate to the US? Surely the Japanese and Nazis would have loved to use this 'loophole' to subvert our efforts in WWII.

ETA - You might want to change your sig line, or at least send it to the people who were fired to see what they think of it.

Quote:
Only a free and unrestrained press can effectively expose deception in government

Last edited by RedTop; 03-08-2011 at 20:29..
RedTop is offline   Reply With Quote

 
  
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 14:56.




Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 1,123
310 Members
813 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,672
Aug 11, 2014 at 2:31