Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-20-2011, 01:05   #1
Dr. Rosenrosen

Question for Zak.

Hey Zak I live in the NoCo area and I have had the pleasure of shooting with R.S. but have not met you yet. I am looking for a qualified gunsmith to help me finish my SBR build. Is there someplace or someone who you would recommend to change the barrel and engrave the lower? I have seen some out of state companies but I would like to try and keep it local. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks
Dr. Rosenrosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 13:49   #2
Zak Smith
3Gunner

We can do it at our shop in Cheyenne. Changing a barrel is no big deal if you have an AR-15 action vice and a barrel nut wrench. Any place that can engrave metal can do the engraving for you. So you have a lot of options.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Zak Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 22:08   #3
Dr. Rosenrosen

Then I will have to go through the hassle of contacting the ATF and letting them know that I am taking my SBR across state lines and all that. No worries.
Here is another question for you. I want to get into 3 gun matches. What is the best way to do that and where can I go to check one out?
Dr. Rosenrosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 22:10   #4
Zak Smith
3Gunner

Follow the last link in my .signature and email me if you have questions about it.

Zak Smith is offline   Reply With Quote