The die works great. I put it in my Hornady Lock n Load AP. It has caught all my test squibs and double charges already. It has caught under\over charges after about .2gr difference. Im a noob with about 200 rounds under my belt so far. It caught 2 squibs - which me made realize I need to be a LOT more careful, attentive and change my ways.
As for tips:
1. Reading the instructions can be confusing. Its actually a simple process. I read the instructions after the fact.
2. to adjust the die, you grab both ends of the spindle and turn opposite ways.
3. When the case mouth touches the bottom of the lock ring AND the plunger is on top of the powder AND the white line is just visible on top, the die is set.
4. Unlike Powder Cop type dies, the white line on the spindle will continue to rise past the top of the die if its a good load... this one drove me nuts. Only worry about that white line when setting up the die.
5. Powder tends to stick to the plunger. I havent done it yet, but a couple of forums say to sand it a little bit and\or spray graphite on it.
Looking fwd to your vid.